PDA

View Full Version : Callum is such a creep.

Videostar
19-07-2013, 10:36 PM
On LF now "I was the first one to say Sam and Sophie, did you hear me"....creep.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
19-07-2013, 10:39 PM
he is so creepy now on LF it makes me worried for charlie

Patricia4
19-07-2013, 10:42 PM
Im not a big fan of his but he's a OK bloke.

Lister of Smeg
19-07-2013, 10:43 PM
He'd make an awesome Joker I can just see him say to Charlie

Why so serious Charlie

boomoo

Charlie has nothing to worry about. She is just using Callum so he does not nom her.

Jords
I am so BORED of the word creep and it being associated with Callum on here. Maaaaaan get a new word.

Jordan.
19-07-2013, 10:45 PM
Yeah that's SO creepy of him

erinp5
19-07-2013, 10:47 PM
I don't like the guy and he does creep me out with his sex face.

Jemal
19-07-2013, 10:50 PM
What a creep.

Sarcasm

Raph
19-07-2013, 10:50 PM
I am so BORED of the word creep and it being associated with Callum on here. Maaaaaan get a new word.

Was just about to say this exactly. Boring. :sleep:

hijaxers
19-07-2013, 10:59 PM

Charlie will be ok - she has Ribena in everything - **** me charlie yer 26 yrs old - you can stop acting like a 5r yr old Mummys gone

KingOfTheMods
19-07-2013, 10:59 PM

Repulsive, skin crawling reptile.

reece(:
19-07-2013, 11:04 PM
Cretinous :laugh:

Northern Monkey
19-07-2013, 11:09 PM
I don't think i've seen him do much actual creepy stuff tbf.There is a "creep" band wagon atm.

Jords
19-07-2013, 11:17 PM

Cretinous :laugh:

Go for it its a little more exciting than 'creep'.

Jords
19-07-2013, 11:18 PM
I don't think i've seen him do much actual creepy stuff tbf.There is a "creep" band wagon atm.

Absolutely.

Videostar
19-07-2013, 11:18 PM

Arsehole, is that better? it suits him.

Jemal
19-07-2013, 11:19 PM
He's such a monster, he makes my feet tingle when he speaks

sarcasm

Jords
19-07-2013, 11:20 PM
Not very original, I like cretinous most so far.

Videostar
19-07-2013, 11:20 PM

Creeping up to people and playing the Mr Nice Guy to those he sees as popular, tonight on LF telling the Twin that he thought and said first that it should be Sam and Sophie to go into the safehouse, that sums him up.

Northern Monkey
19-07-2013, 11:23 PM
Creeping up to people and playing the Mr Nice Guy to those he sees as popular, tonight on LF telling the Twin that he thought and said first that it should be Sam and Sophie to go into the safehouse, that sums him up.

Yeah,That's just lying to make himself look good or whatever,Not sure about "creepy" though.I'd associate the word creep more with stalking and stealing knickers etc

Videostar
19-07-2013, 11:26 PM
Yeah,That's just lying to make himself look good or whatever,Not sure about "creepy" though.I'd associate the word creep more with stalking and stealing knickers etc

Creep can mean someone who creeps into peoples affections in order to promote themselves into a position of power by overly bigging others in their social circle up.

joeysteele
19-07-2013, 11:26 PM
He wasn't, Dan first said how are we going to do this and it was Charlie who suugested right off Sam and Sophie.
Callum is on borrowed time now, if they pick him to go into the safe house he is gone for sure.

KingOfTheMods
19-07-2013, 11:28 PM

The bloke who smells hair? Get's visibly upset when his motives are questioned, is dramatically over sincere, throws out clichéd saying after clichéd saying to make himself seem like a sensitive soul. The bloke makes my teeth itch, he makes every kind of alarm bell ring off it's hinges. He's not right.

Northern Monkey
19-07-2013, 11:32 PM
Creep can mean someone who creeps into peoples affections in order to promote themselves into a position of power by overly bigging others in their social circle up.

Well with that anallergy,A few of them could be called a "creep",Look at Dex with Jackie,He can't stop praising her now.I think the word "creep" is more that it begins with the letter C and fits nicely with Callums name "creepy Callum","Creepy Dexter" just does'nt have that same ring to it.

Northern Monkey
19-07-2013, 11:35 PM
The bloke who smells hair? Get's visibly upset when his motives are questioned, is dramatically over sincere, throws out clichéd saying after clichéd saying to make himself seem like a sensitive soul. The bloke makes my teeth itch, he makes every kind of alarm bell ring off it's hinges. He's not right.

I agree with the hair smelling,That is a little creepy.Not sure about the rest though.

Videostar
19-07-2013, 11:37 PM
Well with that anallergy,A few of them could be called a "creep",Look at Dex with Jackie,He can't stop praising her now.I think the word "creep" is more that it begins with the letter C and fits nicely with Callums name "creepy Callum","Creepy Dexter" just does'nt have that same ring to it.

Im sure if Dexter was seen as a creep or creepy people would be more than happy to call him as such...Callum gets that tag because that's how he behaves.

rusticgal
19-07-2013, 11:41 PM
He is soooooo weak....nothing sincere or manly about him at all.

Kris
20-07-2013, 12:30 AM
You people hurt my head. Never seen such a lynching over someone who has done nothing but try to be nice. I wish I had counted how many times in the first few weeks I heard "he's To nice". Now that he has taken 5 weeks of abuse and is insecure knowing he's in a house full of people who dislike him for no real reason you all wonder why he might do or say something a bit off.

I think he's had a really raw deal. Shame when someone can be hated for being too nice.

karezza
20-07-2013, 12:31 AM
You people hurt my head. Never seen such a lynching over someone who has done nothing but try to be nice. I wish I had counted how many times in the first few weeks I heard "he's To nice". Now that he has taken 5 weeks of abuse and is insecure knowing he's in a house full of people who dislike him for no real reason you all wonder why he might do or say something a bit off.

I think he's had a really raw deal. Shame when someone can be hated for being too nice.

Callum isn't nice. He might say "I'm a nice guy." 50 times a day but he is still a creep.

kate2013
20-07-2013, 01:04 AM
I often feel Callums behaviour is sleezey, "Nice ass you could model jeans" you charmer you. "Soar, Charlie you could Soar, Soar, Soar......" I dont think you know how beautiful you are"
I mean ewwwww he could write a book of cheesey chat up lines. I often find myself pulling a face that can only look like I've sucked a lemon or Ive just found Ive trod in dog ****e and Im cleaning it off my shoe....but I do say this for Callum and I hope I dont end up eating my words, he is the most loyal. He is loyal to Sam, he was the first to say something to Daley even though he got shot down for it. Dexter has no loyalty he is suppose to be best buds with Daley, said he'd hear Daley out before passing
judgement but I bet you this (and he does make me laugh for it) he'll be back hitting on Hazel again I bet you, he started tonight with the subtle compliments. So I thought I'd say that for Callum.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 01:07 AM
I often feel Callums behaviour is sleezey, "Nice ass you could model jeans" you charmer you. "Soar, Charlie you could Soar, Soar, Soar......" I dont think you know how beautiful you are"
I mean ewwwww he could write a book of cheesey chat up lines. I often find myself pulling a face that can only look like I've sucked a lemon or Ive just found Ive trod in dog ****e and Im cleaning it off my shoe....but I do say this for Callum and I hope I dont end up eating my words, he is the most loyal. He is loyal to Sam, he was the first to say something to Daley even though he got shot down for it. Dexter has no loyalty he is suppose to be best buds with Daley, said he'd hear Daley out before passing
judgement but I bet you this (and he does make me laugh for it) he'll be back hitting on Hazel again I bet you, he started tonight with the subtle compliments. So I thought I'd say that for Callum.

All of his lines are so cringey it's unreal.... :nono:

actor99
20-07-2013, 01:25 AM
If Callum saved someone in your family. you wouldn't say he's a creep. all those life's he saved are not taken into consideration. Dexter is a women user. liar. a twister. a pimp. he would hang you if he could. soon we will all know. even cheating on his girlfriend. so who the real creep ?

Kris
20-07-2013, 01:41 AM
Callum isn't nice. He might say "I'm a nice guy." 50 times a day but he is still a creep.

Your opinion.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 02:26 AM
If Callum saved someone in your family. you wouldn't say he's a creep. all those life's he saved are not taken into consideration. Dexter is a women user. liar. a twister. a pimp. he would hang you if he could. soon we will all know. even cheating on his girlfriend. so who the real creep ?

Callum is the real creep.... :joker:

SurfersCreed
20-07-2013, 02:48 AM
Callum is actually a DECENT human being who is constantly being judged and misunderstood!
Creepy?? Why? Because he liked a girl who led him on?
Because he stood up for himself with Jackie?
Because he told Dexter exactly what he thought of him?

What precisely has he said or done to deserve all this judgementalness?

smeagol
20-07-2013, 08:45 AM
creepiest guy i've ever seen and ive seen , the guy is letch with a fetish for skulls and hair

Cherie
20-07-2013, 09:10 AM
He wasn't, Dan first said how are we going to do this and it was Charlie who suugested right off Sam and Sophie.
Callum is on borrowed time now, if they pick him to go into the safe house he is gone for sure.

Agreed Joey I didn't hear him contribute at all to the conversation, Dan, Charlie and Dexter were the only ones to say anything.

karezza
20-07-2013, 09:16 AM
Your opinion.

My perception.:spin:

Callum is over-analytical, antagonistic, resentful, hateful and bitter.

Ellen
20-07-2013, 09:18 AM
Agreed Joey I didn't hear him contribute at all to the conversation, Dan, Charlie and Dexter were the only ones to say anything.

Sorry to disagree but Callum does say Sam & Sophie.
He says it right after Dan says "how do we do this?"

Cherie
20-07-2013, 09:18 AM

He does some stuff that cannot be considered normal though, the sex face when he is pawing Charlies hair, admitting he paws Charlie to get under Jackies skin, standing behind one of the twins massaging his head while staring at Hazels arse, not sure which he was enjoying more :joker:

Cherie
20-07-2013, 09:19 AM
Sorry to disagree but Callum does say Sam & Sophie.
He says it right after Dan says "how do we do this?"

I will have to watch it again!

Ellen
20-07-2013, 09:32 AM
I will have to watch it again!

Yeah i just watched it on the website & he does say it, he isnt shouting it though :hugesmile:

optimisticcynic
20-07-2013, 09:34 AM
Dexter's far creepier. Jackie slates Callum for stating he's slept with loads of women, but Dexter's run stripbars, speaks of having different girls for different nights/occasions, alleges he gives dating advice (as if!!!) and is as superficial in interaction as you can imagine. Jackie's one of those women that ends up being the mother-in-law from hell from her intrusive, I'm-always-right, interfering soapbox, when logic is stood screaming in her face.

Roy Mars III
20-07-2013, 11:45 AM
he is a dork