PDA

View Full Version : The safe house twisters have been taken in

erinp5
19-07-2013, 10:44 PM
Day 37: The safe house twisters have been taken in
4 mins ago
Sam and Sophie were picked tonight by their housemates to enjoy the comforts and luxuries of the safe house, including immunity from nomination. The ... Read more

Sam and Sophie were picked tonight by their housemates to enjoy the comforts and luxuries of the safe house, including immunity from nomination. The housemates figured that they should pick the two that would be least likely to receive nominations, so as not to influence the course of fate, or something. It was very rushed; they only had a minute!

But it was all in vain, because, in putting Sam and Sophie in the safe house, the housemates have actually put them up for eviction! Whoops.

Jack did voice a minor concern, saying "we just can't believe anything Big Brother says any more" but this was a viewpoint that was given short shrift, generally. Sophie had her own fears, saying "me and Sam sleep talk worse than everyone else!"

When Big Brother let them into the safe house, a few of their housemates naughtily sauntered in, too. Dan took a minute to survey the plush surroundings, saying "it's so cool in here!" before Big Brother told the non-safe house inhabitants to get back to their side of the velvet ropes.

As they settled in and unpacked, a little bit of doubt did set in. Sophie voiced concern, causing Sam to ask her "do you think we're not safe?" But Sophie veered off the scent, reasoning that Big Brother wouldn’t give them "all this stuff" if they weren't safe. Oh, Sophie, bless!

erinp5
19-07-2013, 10:44 PM
:devil:

rusticgal
19-07-2013, 11:50 PM
Clinking their champagne glasses...toasting that they are safe....bitter sweet!!!

Visage
19-07-2013, 11:57 PM
Clinking their champagne glasses...toasting that they are safe....bitter sweet!!!

Sweet music to my ears.

ConnieLingus
20-07-2013, 12:17 AM

Bwahahahahaha!!!

The two dullards celebrate their own demise.

I love it.

:dance:

:joker::joker::joker: