PDA

View Full Version : How the twist should be done

Jordan.
19-07-2013, 10:55 PM
Rather than BB announce the twist during the week they should go on with nominations as normal and reveal the housemates with the most votes facing eviction (to fool the housemates) and then wait until Friday for Emma to reveal the twist and the three who are really up during the eviction announcement.

I hope this is how they're planning on doing it since it'll make for an epic reaction, especially if it's the twins who go.

Jords
19-07-2013, 10:56 PM
Agreed, would be shocking.

joeysteele
19-07-2013, 11:01 PM
That's a good one Jordan, I hope that is how they will do it.

Headie
19-07-2013, 11:05 PM
Reminds me of BB6 Vanessa's eviction :love:

reece(:
19-07-2013, 11:06 PM
I hope they do fake nominations

Jack_
19-07-2013, 11:07 PM
This is how I hope they'll do it, it'll be like BB6's lie week all over again :D

Actually, to make it even better, if it is the twins that get picked to join them, they should make the other housemates vote on which one of the two with the most votes from the public to evict...just like Makosi and Vanessa's head to head :D :D :D

IMAGINE the reaction when first of all the twist is revealed and then the tears when they have to evict either the twins or Sophie or something :worship:

Knowing what they're like though they'll probs announce the twist after they've picked a third person :sleep:

Visage
19-07-2013, 11:09 PM
I was all for it coming out on Monday's show, but now reading this I really hope it happens this way.

armand.kay
19-07-2013, 11:10 PM
Bb shouldn't even announce the twist, Yess just have emma talk to the house on eviction night and go 'sophie, sam...'
They all look confused a couple of them go 'I knew it' some cry, them emma reveals who is going and they leave in what ever they are wearing :D

Gillian-73
19-07-2013, 11:22 PM
I would love this to happen. A proper surprise eviction!

Tregard
19-07-2013, 11:31 PM
I doubt they have the bottle to do this, but it's the only way it will be worth the effort :/

Gillian-73
20-07-2013, 12:12 AM
I doubt they have the bottle to do this, but it's the only way it will be worth the effort :/

It would be perfect for the whole secrets and lies theme and if they don't then what a wasted opportunity it will be! Detective Dan won't be able to say 'i knew it' cos not even he will suspect it :D

Benjamin
20-07-2013, 12:15 AM
Reminds me of BB6 Vanessa's eviction :love:

That was one of the BEST eviction twists ever.

Lwize
20-07-2013, 01:06 AM
Rather than BB announce the twist during the week they should go on with nominations as normal and reveal the housemates with the most votes facing eviction (to fool the housemates) and then wait until Friday for Emma to reveal the twist and the three who are really up during the eviction announcement.

I hope this is how they're planning on doing it since it'll make for an epic reaction, especially if it's the twins who go.

BB producers aren't that clever. Be thankful we at least got this cruel twist. :devil:

BigBrotherfan4ever
20-07-2013, 06:16 AM
This is a great idea to not tell them who up until Friday, but sadly BB wont do it that way:sleep:

JTM45
20-07-2013, 06:38 AM
This is a great idea to not tell them who up until Friday, but sadly BB wont do it that way:sleep:

This sadly!
When they first announced it i thought how great it would be when they flipped it on them on Friday but it quickly dawned on me that this would be far too well thought out for the current production team.

Nah, i think they'll probably do a live "who do you want to join you in the safehouse ?" on Monday and then, once they choose (the twins hopefully) they'll tell them they're actually the one's up for eviction.

We can but live in hope that they hold normal noms though and leave it 'til last minute on Friday to tell them.

*mazedsalv**
20-07-2013, 07:07 AM
Yeah, I hope they do it like BB6.

- They choose one HM to join them on Monday. Lines open on Monday night.
- Normal nominations take place on Tuesday, the 3 in SF are immune
- BB reveals who got the most noms on Tuesday evening (3+)
- HMs think that they will be up for eviction
- Emma reveals on Friday night that Sam, Sophie and the other person is really up for eviction.

And hopefully we have a great moment,

"This is Emma".... *long pause*, "Sam" *shocked faces*, "Sophie" OMG and "X"... "you face eviction this week". :)

Emma will reveal this at around 9:30pm. The nommed HMs will only have 30 mins to quickly pack whilst the rest of the HLs are shown, and then the result is called out at 10:05pm as usual.

Gillian-73
20-07-2013, 08:08 AM

They'll be wasting a magic opportunity if they don't. What fits secrets and lies better than that. I don't have high hopes it will happen either though to be honest. It would be fantastic if they did.