PDA

View Full Version : Starting to like Hazel!

lovebigbrotheruk
20-07-2013, 12:06 AM
I think she's playing a game, don't get me wrong. Nevertheless, I feel like she is probably a genuinely nice girl on the outside.

Don't want her to win, but I reckon she could soon be in my top 5.

Jords
20-07-2013, 12:16 AM
A lot better without Daley.

Speedster
20-07-2013, 12:18 AM
I like her too but I'm willing to bet she won't last 3 weeks. As soon as she's up, she's gone.

icecakes
20-07-2013, 12:40 AM
you must be joking she's a right evil cow

GiRTh
20-07-2013, 12:58 AM
I think she's playing a game, don't get me wrong. Nevertheless, I feel like she is probably a genuinely nice girl on the outside.

Don't want her to win, but I reckon she could soon be in my top 5.She's better off without Daley.

Pink Pegasus
20-07-2013, 01:30 AM
She's no where near the worst housemate of the series imo. She seems nice enough in live feed most of the time, her and Gina even seem to get on sometimes when they are drunk!:hugesmile: There are things about Hazel though that I will never like or warm to but she's definitely not the worst.

ILOVEBB
20-07-2013, 01:33 AM
I will never forget or forgive her.sorry

Kris
20-07-2013, 01:56 AM
She was pure evil and only now that she has realised how bad of a light she's put herself in with this Daley thing has she turned back into some kind of decent person. :nono:

Vanessa
20-07-2013, 04:53 AM
After watching last night live feed i want her out. She's trying to turn Charlie against Dexter. Bitch. :nono:

JTM45
20-07-2013, 06:54 AM
I think she's still every bit the same horrible, kiss'n tell glamour model type, footballer shagging, anything for a quick earner, sell her granny for a fiver, shallow, cold fish, morally desolate bint that she's been since day one! :thumbs:

She's still not quite as bad as Sally though!:laugh:

Northern Monkey
20-07-2013, 07:13 AM
I've always liked her,Shame she won 't get to the final.

Cherie
20-07-2013, 07:18 AM
I think she's still every bit the same horrible, kiss'n tell glamour model type, footballer shagging, anything for a quick earner, sell her granny for a fiver, shallow, cold fish, morally desolate bint that she's been since day one! :thumbs:

:laugh:

optimisticcynic
20-07-2013, 07:26 AM
Reminded of how snooty and up herself she is when in last night's show when one of the twins asked how she deals with people that like her but whom she has no attraction to, and she said she usually wouldn't allow them to be around her, as if she's some celebrity!

Ellen
20-07-2013, 07:59 AM
Reminded of how snooty and up herself she is when in last night's show when one of the twins asked how she deals with people that like her but whom she has no attraction to, and she said she usually wouldn't allow them to be around her, as if she's some celebrity!

Yeah she did say that but she also added that it would not be fair to lead them on.:shocked:

optimisticcynic
20-07-2013, 08:06 AM
Yeah she did say that but she also added that it would not be fair to lead them on.:shocked:

As an afterthought. BB cntestants are much more savvy about public percepton these days, hence Dexter's entire stay, the way they all make out they've been on a "journey", the battles for the working man/fat/council estates/freaks/girls out there/boysoutthere/three armed french immigrants called Wolfstein.

Probably why it's hard to warm to them as they're all gameplaying.

Spoon
20-07-2013, 08:21 AM

Yeah, seems fair enough to me. If some guy won't take no for an answer, or, say, keep his hands off of your scalp, and persists in hanging all over you and hitting on you, nonstop for weeks, are you obliged to stay glued by his side for life?

hijaxers
20-07-2013, 08:48 AM

Yes and she's got more front than Buck House coming out with that one !

Ellen
20-07-2013, 08:57 AM
Yeah, seems fair enough to me. If some guy won't take no for an answer, or, say, keep his hands off of your scalp, and persists in hanging all over you and hitting on you, nonstop for weeks, are you obliged to stay glued by his side for life?

Well i guess if you enjoy it you do what you like but i doubt Hazel would. If she did not like them i believe she would not hesitate in letting them know.

Ellen
20-07-2013, 08:58 AM
Yes and she's got more front than Buck House coming out with that one !

I know lol :joker:
Could have been a sly dig at Charlie :hugesmile:

south12345
20-07-2013, 09:06 AM
You must be watching the Live Feed because i have not seen anything that could redeem from her previous antics...

rusticgal
20-07-2013, 10:54 AM
Only cos she has gone quiet.... she is playing it low key because she suspects the public may be against her over the 'daley' thing. I think she knows exactly how she has come across and she is now sitting on the fence a little. I think she will stir up issues amoungst other HM's that will make her look good and avoid noms.
Also she has no one to flirt with and may well occupy her time playing dirty.
Thats my opinion but I may be wrong....time will tell.

Daffodil
20-07-2013, 01:29 PM

Aint that the truth! lol Agreed :dance::cat:

CaudleHalbard
20-07-2013, 01:32 PM
She knows what was on the tennis ball! ;)

the truth
20-07-2013, 01:33 PM
mean manipulative dangerous selfish home wrecking lazy superficial materialistic two faced cruel nasty self centred vein attention seeker ...lacking any empathy compassion...is she actually interested in anything outside herself?....more a poster than a person....feed her to the lions

M X
20-07-2013, 01:59 PM
She's evil inside.

CaudleHalbard
20-07-2013, 02:01 PM
She's evil inside.

Well those were Hazel's own words in her VT.

Patricia4
20-07-2013, 03:12 PM
Im not liking her.

Kizzy
20-07-2013, 03:16 PM
I don't like her, but I don't agree with the daley backlash she gets at all.

Tozzie
20-07-2013, 03:18 PM
I really don't like her at all, she has an evilness about her. The look she gave Dexter earlier on in the show will always be in my mind, I saw pure evil in her eyes that time

Daffodil
20-07-2013, 03:53 PM
Hazel is categorically NOT a likeable person.

:devil:

tonster76
20-07-2013, 03:55 PM
There's a couple of things I like about her.

Gillian-73
20-07-2013, 04:04 PM
There's a couple of things I like about her.

Her eyes? ;)

Northern Monkey
20-07-2013, 04:22 PM
She is a very beautiful,Confident woman.I like her.I understand why alot of women might dislike her and i don't blame them,It's human nature.

the truth
20-07-2013, 04:25 PM
She is a very beautiful,Confident woman.I like her.I understand why alot of women might dislike her and i don't blame them,It's human nature.

not only women, men too....but men are always called sexist if they dislike a female hm

Pink Pegasus
20-07-2013, 04:38 PM

Plenty of men seem to really strongly dislike her too though.

Even before the Daley flirting I said I didn't warm to her much. She just has a very self important, arrogant air about her which I don't like. (I'm not talking about her looks just in general)
At times, usually when she's drinking she seems alright when she's a bit tipsy and having a laugh with everyone, but everytime I'm starting to think she's ok she will usually do something that makes me think she's not that nice again.

I think it's maybe that she is a bit too hardnosed for my liking?
She's very hard to find likeable as she doesn't really have a warm personality or anything at all endearing about her.
I dislike Daley waaaay more though, and there have been housemates from other series of BB who I have disliked a lot more too.

Speedster
20-07-2013, 05:19 PM
mean manipulative dangerous selfish home wrecking lazy superficial materialistic two faced cruel nasty self centred vein attention seeker ...lacking any empathy compassion...is she actually interested in anything outside herself?....more a poster than a person....feed her to the lions

:sleep::nono:

anne666
20-07-2013, 05:26 PM
Oh yeah she is wonderful !!Her and Charlie together are doubly wonderful.Two monotone repetitive, vacuous, mind-numbingly boring individuals.Proves the old saying about empty vessels.Is anyone in that house capable of a real conversation this year ?

Speedster
20-07-2013, 05:31 PM

I think it's female nature-I'm convinced the REAL reason Gina doesn't like her is because she knows she's not as attractive to men as Hazel is. I also think that women are pretty blinkered to how much of a w****r men can be-women are STILL hell-bent on blaming her for Daley fancying her; as if they think they (women) are able to put ideas into a man's head!. Ffs-in tearing each other apart they're demonstrating an amazing degree of arrogance/faith in their own abilities-puttting ideas into men's heads and making us do things.

And as for women slagging off Sallie-they don't like women showing strength do they? I can't remember women having any panic attacks over how rude/spiteful/aggressive Victor,his mate Jason, Derrick (sp) Laud, or Rex, acted. Must be part of the "girl code" that's been mentioned, namely whatever a man does is ok because a man does it, but a woman must behave in a way that's pleasing to a man; in other words, seen not heard and always impressed by his "fun antics" as well as eager to please,and psychic,sympathetic and empathetic; in other words, a door mat.

Inkyfingers
20-07-2013, 05:32 PM
Put another fit bloke in there for her :)

Marsh.
20-07-2013, 05:47 PM
Aside from the fact that she flirted with another woman's boyfriend, which was undoubtedly wrong, she seems to get vilified just for breathing. She's no worse than any other housemate in there besides Sophie and Sam.

The Dexter/Charlie situation in comparison to the Daley/Hazel situation just shows up how hypocritical and fickle people can be.