PDA

View Full Version : Gina and Hazel getting along for a while now...

Calderyon
20-07-2013, 12:06 AM
Genuine or faking from both parts?

I´m not sure how to feel about it. It´s kinda nice to see them getting along, but kind of weird too.

Do you see any potential for them to be friends? Do you see Gazel happening?

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 12:13 AM
Totally fake she is just getting boring now i think she needs to step up her game and not let the cheers get to her head like Wolfie....

Speedster
20-07-2013, 12:22 AM
Don't trust Gina at all-she's said more than once she doesn't like anyone and doesn't care about anyone.

karezza
20-07-2013, 12:27 AM
Charlie and Dan aren't happy that Hazel and Gina are getting on.

Ferraga
20-07-2013, 12:47 AM
I don't think Gina's opinion has changed. Maybe Hazel is sucking up cos she thinks Gina is popular and Gina is just being jovial after a few drinks and having her fun

EddieF
20-07-2013, 12:51 AM
Gina is iconic
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-Mb7Nx9NWHYE/TjIpWpPaxRI/AAAAAAAABVE/9ioQsdmLOtg/missny-fixinghair.gif

DigitalMethod
20-07-2013, 03:06 AM
Gina is being Gina. Hate or love her is what she is. I see no issue with the two being civil with each other, especially after the week they all had. Dynamics always change when people leave.

I still think Hazel is now going to kiss ass cause she knows the public likes Gina and she seem to leech on anyone she thinks is popular with the outside.

http://i52.tinypic.com/11caw6d.jpg

Spoon
20-07-2013, 03:42 AM
Hazel's sucking up to Gina now that Gina's popularity is really, really, really, really undeniable and Hazel's immunity has expired? Quelle Surprise.

mr rochester
20-07-2013, 04:29 AM
Hazel's sucking up to Gina now that Gina's popularity is really, really, really, really undeniable and Hazel's immunity has expired? Quelle Surprise.

Yes - she always attaches herself to a housemate she perceives is popular. However, it will bite her on the derrierre...Opinion changes on a daily basis...Look at Jackie - cheers last week - baying for blood this week and - **** - gone...

Hacked off that she won't be up next week (unless they choose Hazel to go into the safe house - but thats hardly likely).

MrWong
20-07-2013, 08:03 AM
I don't think Gina's opinion has changed. Maybe Hazel is sucking up cos she thinks Gina is popular and Gina is just being jovial after a few drinks and having her fun

This.