PDA

View Full Version : Sam is a goner.

ConnieLingus
20-07-2013, 06:04 AM
Unless they put that dick Callum into the safe house, then that boring twat Sam will be gone.

I can't wait to see the back of him anyway. No one can understand a word he says, and he does **** all anyway.

See you later taffy.

joeysteele
20-07-2013, 06:29 AM
I'm not so sure, I think Sam may be more popular than people think with the public.

Gusto Brunt
20-07-2013, 06:30 AM
Why all the love for Sophie?? She has done ABSOLUTELY NOTHING in the house.

She's supposed to be nice but where's the evidence? She was even taking the p*** out of Gina's hair and said that she hates Dexter. Is that being nice???

I know Sam hasn't done much but at least he's likeable.

If there are two housemates I cannot stand it's Sophie and Charlie. Both pointless housemates yet both have this baffling support.

For the record, it's not just that they're boring. It's also because I do not like them as people.

JTM45
20-07-2013, 06:42 AM
Sam has a good chance of staying over Sophie and i'd say he'll beat the twat brothers easily.......and obviously Callum!

Don't count him out just yet! Sam's there for the long-haul.:thumbs:

joeysteele
20-07-2013, 06:46 AM
Sam has a good chance of staying over Sophie and i'd say he'll beat the twat brothers easily.......and obviously Callum!

Don't count him out just yet! Sam's there for the long-haul.:thumbs:

That's what I think too, I know of a good few people who really like Sam.

Northern Monkey
20-07-2013, 07:17 AM
I think Sam will be in the final tbh.

Kazanne
20-07-2013, 07:20 AM
I like Sam.if you watch LF he's not so boring!!

Gillian-73
20-07-2013, 08:04 AM
I don't think Sam will go, i'm not a fan but i just can't see many people picking up the phone to evict him.

Kazanne
20-07-2013, 08:07 AM
I don't think Sam will go, i'm not a fan but i just can't see many people picking up the phone to evict him.

Have you got a fave yet Gillian? I haven't,not warmed to any of them this year:hugesmile:

arista
20-07-2013, 08:08 AM
Unless they put that dick Callum into the safe house, then that boring twat Sam will be gone.

I can't wait to see the back of him anyway. No one can understand a word he says, and he does **** all anyway.

See you later taffy.

Yes depends who the 3rd one is.

Ellen
20-07-2013, 08:08 AM
Cant see Sam going anywhere yet.
All depends on who they put in the safe house with them as to whether Sophie stays.

MrWong
20-07-2013, 08:10 AM
I'll be voting Sam out!

He's been pretending to be Gina's mate since the tennis ball saying Gina's the fave was lobbed into the garden.

On last nights live feed he slagged Gina off to Joe and Sophie (who defended her) and couldn't get his head around her popularity. Then when Gina came over for a chat he flew up her arse and started dishing out compliments.

Gina genuinely thinks that he likes her too.

Verbal
20-07-2013, 08:22 AM

See you later taffy.

Insulting deaf people and the Welsh in one paragraph. That takes some doing, fair play.

joeysteele
20-07-2013, 09:00 AM
I like Sam.if you watch LF he's not so boring!!

I have seen some really good moments of Sam on LF too Kazanne,I agree.

yohinnchild
20-07-2013, 09:11 AM
Sam would stay in over anyone IMO even Gina and Dexter... he'll certainly stay in this week.

Fingers crossed they pick the Twins so the horrific Joe can be evicted (bloody horrible to everyone) - shame they're counted as 1 as Jack isn't too bad

Patricia4
20-07-2013, 09:11 AM
Sam will stay.

MrWong
20-07-2013, 09:28 AM
Sam has been totally ignored in the edits from week 1.

Whilst Sophie and the twins especially have been featured more.

I'm hoping and reckon BB would rather save Sophie/Twins than Sam.

Showing a few of his bitchy moments slagging off the faves Gina/Dexter could be enough to seal his fate.

fingers
20-07-2013, 09:32 AM
I'll be voting Sam out!

He's been pretending to be Gina's mate since the tennis ball saying Gina's the fave was lobbed into the garden.

On last nights live feed he slagged Gina off to Joe and Sophie (who defended her) and couldn't get his head around her popularity. Then when Gina came over for a chat he flew up her arse and started dishing out compliments.

Gina genuinely thinks that he likes her too.

He can be really nasty when instructing Callum how to fight back (against Jackie particularly) and if you watch LF carefully he shows his two faced persona asslicking Gina to her face and pulling her to shreds when she's not there.
The boy's got a game plan that puts all the others to shame.
If he gets away with it and wins it will be a travesty.

Ellen
20-07-2013, 09:37 AM
He can be really nasty when instructing Callum how to fight back (against Jackie particularly) and if you watch LF carefully he shows his two faced persona asslicking Gina to her face and pulling her to shreds when she's not there.

Really? Am shocked at that as he normally is shown to be smiling & having a laugh when he is occasionaly shown. I didnt think he was like that :conf:

fingers
20-07-2013, 09:43 AM
Really? Am shocked at that as he normally is shown to be smiling & having a laugh when he is occasionaly shown. I didnt think he was like that :conf:

I guess you missed the LF when Jackie and Callum squared up to one another?

Sam was livid that Callum hadn't followed the instructions that he was frantically signalling to him at the time, afterwards he more or less told Callum how he should have reacted in kind to Jackie standing up! It was a real eye-opener. That vid must be kicking around somewhere.

MrWong
20-07-2013, 10:10 AM

I think he feels that due to his disability he's got the win in the bag.

Which is why he's pissed off at the revelation on the tennis ball (Gina's the fave) and the 'Gina, gina, Gina' chants from the crowd last night.

CaudleHalbard
20-07-2013, 10:14 AM
I think he feels that due to his disability he's got the win in the bag.

Which is why he's pissed off at the revelation on the tennis ball (Gina's the fave) and the 'Gina, gina, Gina' chants from the crowd last night.

Agreed. He thought the £100k was just a matter of sitting around and waiting for it!

fingers
20-07-2013, 10:27 AM
Agreed. He thought the £100k was just a matter of sitting around and waiting for it!

Which also explains his constant ferreting out of Gina's background outside the house, I think she is gradually noticing his interest in her affairs.

anne666
20-07-2013, 10:31 AM
Insulting deaf people and the Welsh in one paragraph. That takes some doing, fair play.

I am disgusted at the constant insults re his speech. Cruel and unnecessary, We have people moaning about the word FAT being bandied around, a self inflicted state.Please stop being so vindictive.

Ellen
20-07-2013, 10:36 AM
I guess you missed the LF when Jackie and Callum squared up to one another?

Sam was livid that Callum hadn't followed the instructions that he was frantically signalling to him at the time, afterwards he more or less told Callum how he should have reacted in kind to Jackie standing up! It was a real eye-opener. That vid must be kicking around somewhere.

I saw the argument but missed Sam doing that, will check out the vid's

fingers
20-07-2013, 11:40 AM
I saw the argument but missed Sam doing that, will check out the vid's

I think it was edited out of the HL show.

CaudleHalbard
20-07-2013, 11:45 AM
Whether or not he goes, I think just being up for eviction will be a big shock for Sam.

It will be interesting to see how he handles it.

fingers
20-07-2013, 11:51 AM
Whether or not he goes, I think just being up for eviction will be a big shock for Sam.

It will be interesting to see how he handles it.

No doubt with his usual aplomb i.e profound disbelief and irritation! :dance: