PDA

View Full Version : The house mates choices on who went in the safe house

smeagol
20-07-2013, 08:28 AM
what did you think? 1 min was a crazy time to give them to choose 2 people
but what do you think of their choices ? remember they thought it was immunity to the final

i think they are seriously stupid. why would you put 2 people who are safe anyway in there. your meant to do the opposite.
disapointed in charlie she took over and made the decision really.

sophie said i,ll go in lol cant believe that. just shows how selfish and desperate she is.

The twist is great perfect for getting some bores out. shame cant evict the whole safe house

Cherie
20-07-2013, 09:33 AM
what did you think? 1 min was a crazy time to give them to choose 2 people
but what do you think of their choices ? remember they thought it was immunity to the final

i think they are seriously stupid. why would you put 2 people who are safe anyway in there. your meant to do the opposite.
disapointed in charlie she took over and made the decision really.

sophie said i,ll go in lol cant believe that. just shows how selfish and desperate she is.

The twist is great perfect for getting some bores out. shame cant evict the whole safe house

Yeah but they only had a minute, and to be honest I doubt any of them would want to give Gina and Dexter another week of immunity, so it was more of a game playing tactic than a selfless one.

fingers
20-07-2013, 09:37 AM
I'm glad that Charlie took control of that because the entire blame will push her self confidence to breaking point!

She is one pathetic, whiny, mixed up 27year old (as both she and her mother have pointed out constantly)

Jemal
20-07-2013, 09:38 AM
LMAO^

BJ2
20-07-2013, 09:39 AM
Charlie seems to be taking over where her mum left off. A bit forceful wasn't she

smeagol
20-07-2013, 09:40 AM
Yeah but they only had a minute, and to be honest I doubt any of them would want to give Gina and Dexter another week of immunity, so it was more of a game playing tactic than a selfless one.

yeah i woudln't expect them to pick dex n gina though they have been saved everyweek you'd think theyd of been smart and not want to go up against them.but you'd think they'd of least picked dan or twins or someone . they didn't really get a chance to speak charlie took over jacky style lol

Jemal
20-07-2013, 09:42 AM
I can tell shes gonna start being really annoying lol.

CaudleHalbard
20-07-2013, 09:57 AM
I don't know what anyone sees in Charlie really. Unappealing personality and looks which are no more than "average plus" (IMO).

Jemal
20-07-2013, 10:16 AM
I don't know what anyone sees in Charlie really. Unappealing personality and looks which are no more than "average plus" (IMO).

Yeah it's true. Now that I've opened my eyes she isn't really all that lol.

aman201
20-07-2013, 10:28 AM
Immunity to the final?!

That's what they thought?

Cherie
20-07-2013, 10:31 AM
Immunity to the final?!

No immunity for this week.

Gillian-73
20-07-2013, 10:47 AM
Immunity to the final?!

Yes and they all still do but it's a big lie. edit... sorry immunity from next noms not to the final

JTM45
20-07-2013, 10:52 AM
You could see that Dan really wanted to go in there but Charlie steamrollered the situation a bit (but did it in a way where everyone thought they'd all been consulted and agreed to it!).
I do really like Charlie but she can be a lunatic at times!!!:laugh:

rusticgal
20-07-2013, 11:07 AM
Charlie did take over...but then someone had to. It was dumb to send those two in for the reasons they did because it didnt make sense. However its turned in our favor and now we have the chance to get rid of Sophie....who clearly thinks she is in for the win. I also think she holds back a lot.

Niamh.
20-07-2013, 11:09 AM
I didn't really get the logic behind choosing them two but hey who cares? The two most boring HMs are up and Hazel dodged the bullet again lululul

Black Dagger
20-07-2013, 11:17 AM
Gina and Dexter are now safe <3.

Sam is the most boring housemate to appear on C5BB and Sophie is awful anyway, wish it was a triple eviction as I'm sure the twins will join them.

south12345
20-07-2013, 11:56 AM
Charlie got it arse about face, no doubt because of the time limit they had to choose who was going in there..

No doubt she will be wracked with guilt when she finds out the secret......yeah right..

CaudleHalbard
20-07-2013, 11:59 AM
Maybe we are already seeing the real Charlie: bossy like her mum! :D

Will Callum still think she's a top bird for much longer?

Fosse
20-07-2013, 12:01 PM
If BB had given them more than a minute they might have figured out there was a twist rather than believing what they were told.

fingers
20-07-2013, 12:24 PM
Dexter already pointed out to her (on LF) that she made an "emotional" choice rather than a "tactical" one"

CaudleHalbard
20-07-2013, 01:02 PM
I think immunity was the thought on the HMs minds.

After all, if you put in people who are not going to be nommed anyway, that's not actually a real benefit. Apart from the "luxuries", Sam and Sophie haven't got anything of real value.

I think all the HMs who are not in the (un)safe house will react with a mixture of shock and relief when they find out the truth. Some of them may even weep and apologise to the safe house trio, whilst laughing up their sleeves with delight at finding out they're immune! ;)

JTM45
20-07-2013, 01:13 PM
Charlie's reasoning was that because (they assume) Sam and Sophie are favourites and in no danger of being evicted that by putting them in the safehouse it was fair and wouldn't give anyone who was at risk an unfair advantage of being safe so it wouldn't effect the big picture.

That's what she said when they showed them having to choose on the 'Live' to the house snippet anyway. You could almost see the cogs turning in other people's heads (i noticed the twins and Dan looking like they were dying to offer themselves up for the job:hugesmile:).

JustLisaAgain
20-07-2013, 05:41 PM
I'm kind of assuming that noms will still go ahead as usual, but not actually mean anything? because if they don't nominate surely they'll think/know somethings not quite right?

I'm then also wondering if they'll leave it til Friday when theyre gathered on the sofas ready, and then spill the beans about the truth - what do you reckon!?

fingers
20-07-2013, 05:48 PM
I'm kind of assuming that noms will still go ahead as usual, but not actually mean anything? because if they don't nominate surely they'll think/know somethings not quite right?

I'm then also wondering if they'll leave it til Friday when theyre gathered on the sofas ready, and then spill the beans about the truth - what do you reckon!?They'll have to tell them on Wednesday at the latest but may well do it late Monday or on Tuesday.