PDA

View Full Version : Hope Sam & Sophi will pick Dan so we can evict him

frenchboy
20-07-2013, 09:46 AM
He is so annoying. Always telling the others what to do and bitching about the twins and Callum. He thinks he will win it and we need to show him the door!

Northern Monkey
20-07-2013, 09:51 AM
I think that would make for an interesting eviction night.Could'nt say who'd go out of the three.

karezza
20-07-2013, 09:53 AM
Don't they have to save someone who is up for eviction?
Will Dan be up for eviction?
Dexter, Gina, Callum, Twins and possibly Hazel will be up.

Raph
20-07-2013, 09:58 AM
It would be a dream come true if they did this. I don't want to lose the twins, or even worse Callum because of this stupid twist. :mad:

frenchboy
20-07-2013, 10:15 AM
It would soften his cough to hear a few boos...

anne666
20-07-2013, 10:17 AM
I hope they pick the twins so we can evict them.

rusticgal
20-07-2013, 10:35 AM
It doesnt matter who they pick...Sophie and Sam are the least entertaining in there.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 10:37 AM
Dan or Callum i'll be happy.

aman201
20-07-2013, 10:39 AM
Get the twins out!

aman201
20-07-2013, 10:39 AM
Either way Sophie and Sam won't go, it will be the picked person on Monday (Dan, Cal or fatboys)

aman201
20-07-2013, 10:40 AM
Dan is so entertaining, fcuk the twins!

Gillian-73
20-07-2013, 11:08 AM

No Sophie Sam and whoever they chose to enter the safehouse with them on Monday will face eviction.

JTM45
20-07-2013, 11:16 AM

None of the housemates who are left in the house will be up for eviction.
They'll have to choose someone else to go in with them on Monday and they will assume that the nominations will happen after that.

We haven't been told yet whether BB will go ahead with regular noms (which, if they do have them, will be fake and not count) to keep the housemates thinking everything is happening as normal and that the 'safe' house people are actually exempt from nominations or whether once they choose the person to go into the 'safe' house with them BB will then announce the truth. Who knows :conf:

Vicky.
20-07-2013, 11:20 AM
I want a Dexter, Gina, Dan final three. So I bloody well hope they don't pick him.

I don't think they will either. Sophie will want the twins, Sam will want Callum. Sophie will shout down Sam, twins go in. Thats how I see it happening anyway.

frenchboy
20-07-2013, 12:03 PM
The sooner Dan is nominated and evicted the better. He is not entertaining and he thinks he is God's gift.

joeysteele
20-07-2013, 12:12 PM
I certainly hope they do not choose Dan and in fact it would be the biggest surprise of the series if they did when they have Callum and The Twins to choose from.
Sophie will want the twins to be saved and Sam likely Callum,I cannot see anyone else in the pot really over those 2.

Of course it would be massively different if they knew they were not choosing someone to be given immunity.

aj2463
20-07-2013, 01:07 PM
Ehm no

Daffodil
20-07-2013, 01:18 PM
Dan mustn't go! he is the only one who can consistently made me laugh. And let's face it, he is the best looking person there!

CaudleHalbard
20-07-2013, 01:25 PM
Sam and Sophie won't want the "Father of the House" in there with them.

frenchboy
20-07-2013, 01:32 PM
Dan mustn't go! he is the only one who can consistently made me laugh. And let's face it, he is the best looking person there!

Unfortunately his nasty side is overpowering his good looks. And he is so vain its painful...
At least Gina is funny when she slags people off. Dan is just smug.

Samm
20-07-2013, 01:33 PM
No.

Chuckyegg
20-07-2013, 02:09 PM
I must admit his shock at not being the winner, or in the final would make much better tv than if he won.

FacelessME
20-07-2013, 02:28 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/57d55ee1c988f74ce6bb824407c3003a/tumblr_mq8o0t75KC1sbdzpno1_400.jpg

They are awful people. :bored: Not enough room for them in the Safe House so that counts against that ever happening. Still, one can only hope.

kate2013
20-07-2013, 02:55 PM
Sam or Sophie should go. Ask yourselves would you have watched BB all these weeks if everyone in the house were like Sam and Sophie? I mean they could pop home for the day and no one would notice. Not saying their not nice people I really like Sam but I have not watched it because of him. Id rather Hazel stay over them and I cant stand how shes behaved, but watching the lengths she'll go to for air time is far more interesting than Sam or Sophie.

This is a social experiment. Its so dull Charlie and Hazel are rolling round in chocolate to make things more interesting. What is BB doing? are they not meant to be devils advocate? This is the most boring series.

Jords
20-07-2013, 02:59 PM
It would be perfect.

steviebhoy
20-07-2013, 03:05 PM
I really struggle to comprehend why people opt to evict the HM's who make the show interesting to watch, it's always annoyed me and many other's,

Why do you want to see Dan go, like him or not, when he regularly ruffles other HM's feathers as opposed to keeping the likes of Sam and Sophie who contribute absolutely nothing interesting to the show,

It really does baffle me!!!

Fosse
20-07-2013, 03:12 PM
I don't care who they pick.

frenchboy
20-07-2013, 04:05 PM
I really struggle to comprehend why people opt to evict the HM's who make the show interesting to watch, it's always annoyed me and many other's,

Why do you want to see Dan go, like him or not, when he regularly ruffles other HM's feathers as opposed to keeping the likes of Sam and Sophie who contribute absolutely nothing interesting to the show,

It really does baffle me!!!

Because Dan is already bigheaded and thinks he is going to win it. Sam does not contribute much, correct but at least Sophie stands up to Dan. I would prefer someone nice to win rather than somebody vile and borderline bully

EzzaB
20-07-2013, 04:09 PM
There's no way they will pick Dan.

But maybe, I have a theory that noms will take place as usual on Sunday or whatever. Whoever is up Sam and Sophie will be told that they will have the power to save someone out of whoever is up, But unknowingly add them to who is ACTUALLY up for eviction.

Anyone agree?

joeysteele
20-07-2013, 05:20 PM
There's no way they will pick Dan.

But maybe, I have a theory that noms will take place as usual on Sunday or whatever. Whoever is up Sam and Sophie will be told that they will have the power to save someone out of whoever is up, But unknowingly add them to who is ACTUALLY up for eviction.

Anyone agree?

That's not what was said by Emma last night, all that is to happen is that Sam and Sophie get to choose another housemate to join them and believing that housemate like them gets immunity for being up for eviction.

Nothing to do with any nominated housemates.Ther is only going to be Sam and Sophie and whichever housemate they choose to join them that will be up this week for eviction,no one else.

JTM45
20-07-2013, 05:24 PM
That's exactly what's happening Joey!
Safehouse pair pick someone to join them and also be immune..................but really all three (or four if, hopefully, they pick the twins!) will be the only ones that will actually be up for eviction!:thumbs:

steviebhoy
20-07-2013, 06:17 PM
Because Dan is already bigheaded and thinks he is going to win it. Sam does not contribute much, correct but at least Sophie stands up to Dan. I would prefer someone nice to win rather than somebody vile and borderline bully

I wasn't suggesting Dan to win, certainly not, but i'd rather keep him in than Sophie or Sam as he at least irritates other HM's and causes some trouble!!

smudgie
20-07-2013, 06:55 PM
I don't care who they pick.

I am getting that way myself, prefer the twins but won't be bothered who it is.

BigBrotherfan4ever
20-07-2013, 07:55 PM
I really hope they don't pick Dan cause he's my favourite, & I so want him to win, I hoping they chose The Twins, can't take anymore of the pair of them.

Lex
20-07-2013, 08:16 PM
It would soften his cough to hear a few boos...

Yes it would be delightful, but it wont happen because Samzel would surely pick the twins and then Callum before him! :nono:

joeysteele
20-07-2013, 08:21 PM
I really hope they don't pick Dan cause he's my favourite, & I so want him to win, I hoping they chose The Twins, can't take anymore of the pair of them.

Dan is my favourite too.
It would be a massive surprise to me if they both chose Dan over Callum or the Twins, the only other one I think they may choose is Charlie since she made a really strong effort to get them into the safe house.

I know Charlie went in the safe house with Gina and Dexter but she wasn't really in that long, they may feel they owe her.

waterhog
20-07-2013, 08:31 PM
He is so annoying. Always telling the others what to do and bitching about the twins and Callum. He thinks he will win it and we need to show him the door!

i too hope so as well/ but there are lots i dislike in there.

Vanessa
20-07-2013, 08:36 PM
Dan or Callum will do. I'm not fussed. :hugesmile:

Champagnechrisy
21-07-2013, 02:59 PM
Dan will not be happy to have been chosen(if he is)
Imagine how he will take being up!!
He didn't like it last time,and I think S&S will choose him,because they won't be able to agree on twins or Callum.

Johnnyuk123
21-07-2013, 03:01 PM
if dans up then sam or the gypsy will go. if any of the other two go to the safe house they are out.

Patricia4
21-07-2013, 03:30 PM
Dan will go.

frenchboy
22-07-2013, 10:11 PM
A dream come true!

Raph
22-07-2013, 10:16 PM
It happened, it happened i'm so happy!!!