PDA

View Full Version : well done voters and will Charlie change and a marriage proposal

waterhog
20-07-2013, 10:01 AM
well done voters and will Charlie change and a marriage proposal 20.07.13

i did advice,
not that i thought anyone would listen,
now its a great equalize,
this is one vision.
Jackie is a lovely lady,
nothing would i alter,
but now we can see perhaps "shady",
all in her daughter.
yes i will miss the "shame",
on Charlies face its written,
but the love is no game,
and with both i am smitten.
could Charlie crumble,
or will she explode,
any sign of "quiet" and "humble",
i would love her to go into "game mode".
thank you for ridding mum,
Charlie is now my outsider,
and if she wants a bit of scum,
i will marry her and she can be my provider.

(if Charlie ever reads this - i hope she smiles. and if she says yes - you are all invited. )

cfromhx02
20-07-2013, 10:11 AM
Of course Daley was worse after his attack on Hazel but most on here were against him for flirting with Hazel because he had a girlfriend outside yet no one seems to care that Dexter has a girlfriend outside too.

If we're having the same rule for him shouldn't you all be disgusted at Dexter for flirting with Charlie ?

anne666
20-07-2013, 10:16 AM
Of course Daley was worse after his attack on Hazel but most on here were against him for flirting with Hazel because he had a girlfriend outside yet no one seems to care that Dexter has a girlfriend outside too.

If we're having the same rule for him shouldn't you all be disgusted at Dexter for flirting with Charlie ?

I for one am.

waterhog
20-07-2013, 08:29 PM

If we're having the same rule for him shouldn't you all be disgusted at Dexter for flirting with Charlie ?]

very good point

icecakes
20-07-2013, 08:33 PM

NO