PDA

View Full Version : Dans got a new target.

Jemal
20-07-2013, 10:10 AM
“@BBUKLive: 10.40am: Dan is moaning about Dexter to Callum in the garden. #bbuklive”
:laugh:

Raph
20-07-2013, 10:11 AM
Well that's going to be Dexter getting the most nominations lol, Dan is awful.

*mazedsalv**
20-07-2013, 10:11 AM
Well that's going to be Dexter getting the most nominations lol, Dan is awful.

Not like nominations matter :laugh:

Jemal
20-07-2013, 10:13 AM
Lmao these days noms dont even matter

chuff me dizzy
20-07-2013, 10:15 AM
Good lad Dan !! :dance::dance:

cfromhx02
20-07-2013, 10:15 AM
Yeah it's noticeable how it's O.K. for some to go on and on and to confront people yet others Sallie,Gemima,Wolfie and Jackie have been booted off for it.

Guess it's cos those that don't do it because they are good and are therefore seen as holier than thou but do it for nasty reasons are seen as more entertaining.

Cherie
20-07-2013, 10:16 AM
Will they nominate this week I wonder? will the person they choose to be brought in to the safe house be one of the nominated HMs?

Cherie
20-07-2013, 10:17 AM
Yeah it's noticeable how it's O.K. for some to go on and on and to confront people yet others Sallie,Gemima,Wolfie and Jackie have been booted off for it.

Guess it's cos those that don't do it because they are good and are therefore seen as holier than thou but do it for nasty reasons are seen as more entertaining.

So Sallie wasn't nasty...:joker:

anne666
20-07-2013, 10:21 AM
Will he ever learn, how many times has Dexter been saved now? Love the fact that despite his manipulative smugness he wont actually get to nom this week.

Vicky.
20-07-2013, 10:21 AM
Dexter would have been nominated anyway, he wants to get working on someone else really as I have a feeling they will lay off Gina now. Not that noms matter this week anyway

smeagol
20-07-2013, 10:23 AM
dan is always bitchin about somebody just another day in the big brother house lol

i'd like to know why though. whats the hobbit done this time .

Jemal
20-07-2013, 10:26 AM
Dexter ass licking hazel i think. So dans jealous

Ellen
20-07-2013, 10:28 AM
It was only a day ago Dan was slagging Callum off to Dexter,Charlie & Hazel when they were in the garden!

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 10:28 AM
If The housemates start to pick on Dexter again then Dexter will win BB14..... it's his to lose from their

rusticgal
20-07-2013, 10:31 AM

I think their going had nothing to do with confronting people Sallie went because she was gobby...dished out critisism but couldnt take it. Gemima went because she was a bit full on with Sam....Wolfy went because she was cocky and revolting...and Jackie went because she was stifling the house/daughter because she was too much of a mother figure.
Having said that ALL of them were entertaining. We will be left with Sophie/Sam/Twins and Callum....I would have to turn off...but maybe this is why BB will meddle with their 'secret and lies' theme to avoid this situation. They can ultimately twist it to suit themselves.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 10:35 AM
These housemates must be really stupid cause they still haven't cotten onto the fact that Dexter has been saved without beig in danger everytime he is up for eviction.... so the public love him and Desperate Dan is still worried he will be up this week that's why he is planning everyone's nominations for them which are Callum and Dexter.

boredisboring
20-07-2013, 10:36 AM
You know as shocking as it sounds, housemates can complain about another HM from time to time without having an ulterior agenda.

Of course Dan's the devil so he must be gunning for Dexter...

south12345
20-07-2013, 10:38 AM
Dan knows full well that Callum and dexter dont get on so he will no doubt soon go and bitch about Callum to Dexter and get both on his side. Hes very manipulative in the way he works.
As they are unaware of the twist, he thinks that this will work in his favour to stop him being nominated...unless he gets caught out.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 10:41 AM
Lets look at some facts here because whoever has picked on Gina and Dexter has been evicted.......

First week - Sallie (picked on Gina and Dexter)
Second Week - Jemima (Dexter)
Third Week - Public saved Dexter and Gina
Fourth Week - Wolfie (Dexter Hater)
Fifth Week - Jackie (Dexter & Gina Hater)
Sixth Week - I am predicting a Callum/Dan/Twins exit depending on who they choose (All of them Dexter haters)

smeagol
20-07-2013, 10:41 AM
Dexter ass licking hazel i think. So dans jealous

dan is so possesive over her

smeagol
20-07-2013, 10:43 AM
These housemates must be really stupid cause they still haven't cotten onto the fact that Dexter has been saved without beig in danger everytime he is up for eviction.... so the public love him and Desperate Dan is still worried he will be up this week that's why he is planning everyone's nominations for them which are Callum and Dexter.

yeah numbers are dwinderling now with sam sophie in there he is trying to avoid being up , all are i expect

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 10:44 AM
yeah numbers are dwinderling now with sam sophie in there he is trying to avoid being up , all are i expect

It will backfire massively on him if they pick him because Dexter fans will be gunning for him :devil:

rusticgal
20-07-2013, 10:45 AM
Why when Dan talks about other housemates its wrong??? All the housemates have discussed each other behind each others back.

I like Dan and either he or Charlie to win.

Gillian-73
20-07-2013, 10:57 AM
They've all talked about each other behind their backs, not just Dan

Roy Mars III
20-07-2013, 11:35 AM
Lets look at some facts here because whoever has picked on Gina and Dexter has been evicted.......

Sixth Week - I am predicting a Callum/Dan/Twins exit depending on who they choose (All of them Dexter haters)

everyone in that house pretty much dislikes Dexter though

Jemal
20-07-2013, 11:38 AM
Basically yesterday night dan stuck up for callum. When live feed went off Charlie had a go at callum. And dan was like "i can see whos drunk and whos not and Charlie i think you should just goto sleep" Dan told callum this morning. "I heard you n dexters conversation and he came across as a prick. I dont understand why Charlie is having a go at you when dexter should be the one she should have a go at" etc.

I have a feeling im really gonna dislike Charlie soon.

joeysteele
20-07-2013, 12:06 PM
Why when Dan talks about other housemates its wrong??? All the housemates have discussed each other behind each others back.I like Dan and either he or Charlie to win.

No apparantly Dan is the only one doing it rusticgal. Obviously he isn't as you rightly say though.

Also Dexter is hardly a new target anyway, Dan has had and still has reservations as to Dexter right from the beginning of the series. He didn't nominate Dexter last week but he still doesn't know what to really make of him just as Dexter still doesn't likely Dan too.

They have a sort of competitive respect for each other but actually the one who has been talking about and getting at Dexter over the last week is in fact Callum not Dan.

There are no noms this week that will matter anyway, however really if anyone is likely to vote Dexter because of what others are saying about him then they are more likely to do so because of Callum moaning about him rather than Dan.

Callum was going on about Dexter to Sam then denied he was even talking about him at all when Dexter made the comment was he talking about him.

Kizzy
20-07-2013, 12:13 PM
Dexter need to go, he is by far the most destructive person in the house, he is still moving around the groups causing conflict.

JTM45
20-07-2013, 12:46 PM
Dan really has a nasty, jealous side which brings out the worst in him!
It usually emerges when he's just missed out on something (someone else getting attention, someone else picked to get a treat or go into the safehouse, etc. etc.).
Not a very good example to his son (who i'd forgotten totally about 'til he mentioned him in his "i deserve more respect because i have a child" speech)is it.:nono:
Nasty, overly hairy snork hobbit! :laugh:

optimisticcynic
20-07-2013, 12:56 PM
No apparantly Dan is the only one doing it rusticgal. Obviously he isn't as you rightly say though.

Also Dexter is hardly a new target anyway, Dan has had and still has reservations as to Dexter right from the beginning of the series. He didn't nominate Dexter last week but he still doesn't know what to really make of him just as Dexter still doesn't likely Dan too.

They have a sort of competitive respect for each other but actually the one who has been talking about and getting at Dexter over the last week is in fact Callum not Dan.

There are no noms this week that will matter anyway, however really if anyone is likely to vote Dexter because of what others are saying about him then they are more likely to do so because of Callum moaning about him rather than Dan.

Callum was going on about Dexter to Sam then denied he was even talking about him at all when Dexter made the comment was he talking about him.

I see nothing wrong in this. Everyone has done it at some point or other. I think those that respond with "I'm slagging you off because of x, y or z are after drama and airtime." If a friend annoyed me, I might mention it to them as a natural process of friendship. As for a relative stranger, it would be creating drama for the sake of it.

Marc
20-07-2013, 01:03 PM
Ohhh Dan could go this week then! (if put in the Safe House) :D

joeysteele
20-07-2013, 01:14 PM
I see nothing wrong in this. Everyone has done it at some point or other. I think those that respond with "I'm slagging you off because of x, y or z are after drama and airtime." If a friend annoyed me, I might mention it to them as a natural process of friendship. As for a relative stranger, it would be creating drama for the sake of it.

Neither do I see anything wrong with that either, what I do see as wrong is that only Dan gets pilloried for talking about people,hence this thread, when others don't.
When in fact near all of them are doing it.

Lister of Smeg
20-07-2013, 01:22 PM
If you get on the wrong side of Dexter you are Nexter :joker:

optimisticcynic
20-07-2013, 01:23 PM
Neither do I see anything wrong with that either, what I do see as wrong is that only Dan gets pilloried for talking about people,hence this thread, when others don't.
When in fact near all of them are doing it.

Everyone does. Dan thinks highly of himself and probably hopes to break into telly, but has every right to have/share an opinion on his housemates.

Lwize
20-07-2013, 01:25 PM
Dan is vile. Get him into the guest house.

Samm
20-07-2013, 01:26 PM
Dan is vile. Get him into the guest house.

:nono:

rusticgal
20-07-2013, 03:36 PM
Callum is really nasty about Dexter...more so than Dan. Callum is so jealous of Dexter and is always bitching about him.

DAN TO WIN...

Tozzie
20-07-2013, 03:55 PM
Well Dan might as well jump on the 'lets pick on Dexter' bandwagon, every other housemates done it. They are all a set of bitches. Dexter to win

Northern Monkey
20-07-2013, 04:02 PM
Just a thought....Maybe Dan sees Dexter as his toughest competition,So he's trying to eliminate him as it the end draws nearer?(PS i'm not a Dexter fanboy)

Speedster
20-07-2013, 06:05 PM
So Sallie wasn't nasty...:joker:

No. People just couldn't be bothered to make an effort with her.

Speedster
20-07-2013, 06:16 PM
Dan really has a nasty, jealous side which brings out the worst in him!
It usually emerges when he's just missed out on something (someone else getting attention, someone else picked to get a treat or go into the safehouse, etc. etc.).
Not a very good example to his son (who i'd forgotten totally about 'til he mentioned him in his "i deserve more respect because i have a child" speech)is it.:nono:
Nasty, overly hairy snork hobbit! :laugh:

He actually said he deserves more respect because he's got a child?. There seems to be no limit to how arrogant he is/gets-go all "The Bill" on Gina when she and Sallie were arguing in wk 1, telling everyone to keep quiet about the tennis ball, then taking Hazel off to tell her himself, now this.

smudgie
20-07-2013, 06:19 PM

Well, to be hones, none of them really like Dexter, so whoever goes will be a Dexter "hater" as you call them.

actor99
20-07-2013, 07:10 PM
I'm not gone on Dan. but I would trust my hand in a crocodiles mouth before ide trust Dexter. Dexter popularity is going down slowly but surely. he's as sly as ****. he would hang you if he could.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 07:14 PM
I'm not gone on Dan. but I would trust my hand in a crocodiles mouth before ide trust Dexter. Dexter popularity is going down slowly but surely. he's as sly as ****. he would hang you if he could.

Popularity going down? That's why i suppose he was saved this friday? id start worrying for your creepster callum this week not Dexter.... :wavey:

Jemal
20-07-2013, 07:17 PM
Jesus Christ. World war 3 is gonna happen soon in this forum and I'm not gonna be responsible for what i see or post. Pure built up frustration over the past week.

smeagol
20-07-2013, 07:42 PM
Jesus Christ. World war 3 is gonna happen soon in this forum and I'm not gonna be responsible for what i see or post. Pure built up frustration over the past week.

keep calm and dance :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Jemal
20-07-2013, 07:43 PM
keep calm and dance :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

*breathes*
:dance:

BigBrotherfan4ever
20-07-2013, 07:48 PM
They've all talked about each other behind their backs, not just Dan

This, but it seems Dan always gets all the flack for it on this forum:devil:

chuff me dizzy
20-07-2013, 07:48 PM
Will they nominate this week I wonder? will the person they choose to be brought in to the safe house be one of the nominated HMs?

I doubt they will nominate this week

chuff me dizzy
20-07-2013, 07:49 PM

But Dexter is a saint ,more like the :devil:

chuff me dizzy
20-07-2013, 07:50 PM
Callum is really nasty about Dexter...more so than Dan. Callum is so jealous of Dexter and is always bitching about him.

DAN TO WIN...

:worship:

Kizzy
20-07-2013, 07:51 PM
Dan the man rules OK!

joeysteele
20-07-2013, 08:13 PM

100% right. Well said.

boomoo
20-07-2013, 10:51 PM
Dan knows full well that Callum and dexter dont get on so he will no doubt soon go and bitch about Callum to Dexter and get both on his side. Hes very manipulative in the way he works.
As they are unaware of the twist, he thinks that this will work in his favour to stop him being nominated...unless he gets caught out.

There are a number of housemates who are discussing noms in a secretive way. Hopefully this is why BB changed the rules for this week.
Dan and Dexter both start on the Friday night talking about people in a derogatory way.