PDA

View Full Version : So much hate for the twins?:/

Benji_
20-07-2013, 10:30 AM
I'm quite confused, I don't see on here why there is so much hate for them,explain?

JTM45
20-07-2013, 10:42 AM
They act like it's their god-given right to be there and were disgusted that people had the gall to nominate them!
They think their pre-rehearsed and un-funny comedy double act is funny (they even asked their parents "are we being funny ?")when it clearly isn't and is tedious a *****!!!
They're obsessed with food and the only time you see them being happy and really enthusiastic about something is when food is involved (the shopping being delivered etc.). They even talk about their favourite thing being when they get a sweat-on induced by eating huge amounts of meat and they talk about it like "the meat-sweats" is a common and recognized state of arousal that everyone is aware of and experiences!
They bitch and moan about quite a few of the housemates, Dexter being their favourite target, and they do it in a vendictive and spiteful way!

They're just generally unpleasant people who should go home asap!:thumbs:

smeagol
20-07-2013, 10:44 AM
They act like it's their god-given right to be there and were disgusted that people had the gall to nominate them!
They think their pre-rehearsed and un-funny comedy double act is funny (they even asked their parents "are we being funny ?")when it clearly isn't and is tedious a *****!!!
They're obsessed with food and the only time you see them being happy and really enthusiastic about something is when food is involved (the shopping being delivered etc.). They even talk about their favourite thing being when they get a sweat-on induced by eating huge amounts of meat and they talk about it like "the meat-sweats" is a common and recognized state of arousal that everyone is aware of and experiences!
They bitch and moan about quite a few of the housemates, Dexter being their favourite target, and they do it in a vendictive and spiteful way!

nicely put. they will be hated even more when people see tonights highlights i

Gillian-73
20-07-2013, 10:51 AM
nicely put. they will be hated even more when people see tonights highlights i

Oh why what has happened?

smeagol
20-07-2013, 10:54 AM
Oh why what has happened?

just them going on about being evicted and boo responce etc.
they do seem to think like they should never be nominated etc lol its crazy

Niamh.
20-07-2013, 10:54 AM
I really like them :love:

brianna_jones
20-07-2013, 03:29 PM
I really like them :love:

I do too. Their bickering banter is rather funny and they can be witty. None of the HGs is perfect.

Kizzy
20-07-2013, 03:32 PM
They're bitchy and unfunny, they don't mix well with the other hm's and their staged antics are cringy.

Withano
20-07-2013, 03:33 PM
I like them, they're nice boys.

Tozzie
20-07-2013, 03:48 PM
it stands out a mile they have used 'being funny' as their gameplan only for me its not working, they just get on my nerves. One of them has quite a nasty, vindictive side to him which rubs off on the other, they are self obsessed and cannot understand why anyone would want them out of the house, who the heck do they think they are? get them out

Daffodil
20-07-2013, 03:51 PM
I too have often wondered why people hate them. They are lively which is a good thing in a house full of vain introspective neurotics (except Dan:lovedup:). If they are evicted the house will drown in a swamp of misery.

Northern Monkey
20-07-2013, 03:55 PM
They're only young still,You should'nt hate them,They will grow up in another 12 years.lol

Tozzie
20-07-2013, 04:00 PM
I too have often wondered why people hate them. They are lively which is a good thing in a house full of vain introspective neurotics (except Dan:lovedup:). If they are evicted the house will drown in a swamp of misery.

the house might but I won't, but I might drown in a swamp of glee :D

BTW I don't hate them, just dislike them, hate is a very strong word far too freely used.

EzzaB
20-07-2013, 04:13 PM
Obnoxious and unbelievably annoying. Self-obsessed and can't take what they dish out. The end.

FacelessME
20-07-2013, 04:14 PM

Well put. :thumbs: The reasoning for why people like them is just baffling. Adorable it the word thats been tossed around b4 here. :bored:

Marcus.
20-07-2013, 04:14 PM
they are very funny lads

Indy
20-07-2013, 04:20 PM
They are the BB equivalent of the tone deaf, socially awkward people who audition for shows like X Factor and BGT because their family and friends have been lying to them for years and telling them they're talented.

CaudleHalbard
20-07-2013, 04:29 PM
Hate is too strong a term.

"Causing great annoyance" is nearer the mark!

Pink Pegasus
20-07-2013, 05:05 PM
I still can't even tell the difference between them. :puzzled:

JTM45
20-07-2013, 05:18 PM
I still can't even tell the difference between them. :puzzled:

One of them looks a bit more like a really miserable version of the Churchill nodding dog than the other one!:laugh:
Couldn't tell you which one that is though.

BigBrotherfan4ever
20-07-2013, 08:04 PM
Were do I start, I've not like them since day 1 & its great to see that others are starting to see through them, I think they are very sly & there is arrogance about them, & the way they went all week about being nominated, as no one had right to nominate them, the way they acted in the task when there parents came in, & to top it all the smugness of them lastnight when they got saved:devil:

Kazanne
20-07-2013, 08:09 PM
I don't hate any housemate,the twins are young and bitchy but I've seen worse.

Black Dagger
20-07-2013, 08:16 PM
They are unfunny and tedious.

chuff me dizzy
20-07-2013, 08:20 PM
They are awful !!!!!!!! the"Are we being funny?' question as soon as the parents went in .... why lie to them fgs ? tell them they are a pair of overgrown,silly little boy type , overweight losers

chuff me dizzy
20-07-2013, 08:21 PM
One of them looks a bit more like a really miserable version of the Churchill nodding dog than the other one!:laugh:
Couldn't tell you which one that is though.

More like the British Bulldog

Kizzy
20-07-2013, 08:29 PM
Urgh! those faux arguments they have ruining mealtimes ... wish someone would crack their heads together!

hijaxers
20-07-2013, 08:30 PM
they are very funny lads

There is actually absolutely nothing funny about them !!

muchadoaboutnothing
20-07-2013, 08:34 PM
So Unfunny and annoying. They remind me of two spoilt brats who have wanted for nothing and whilst they are indeed only 18 (or is it 19 today) they will be like this for many years to come for as long as their parents and other relatives treat them with kids gloves. I just hope, as a birthday treat, Sophie and Sam pick them for the Safe House.

Spoon
20-07-2013, 08:48 PM
I find them obnoxious, entitled, contrived, selfish, and 100% unfunny.

CaudleHalbard
20-07-2013, 09:05 PM
I find them obnoxious, entitled, contrived, selfish, and 100% unfunny.

So you don't like them all that much, then? ;)

boomoo
20-07-2013, 10:09 PM
it stands out a mile they have used 'being funny' as their gameplan only for me its not working, they just get on my nerves. One of them has quite a nasty, vindictive side to him which rubs off on the other, they are self obsessed and cannot understand why anyone would want them out of the house, who the heck do they think they are? get them out

They were 2nd to Jackie to go with a high percentage so how come they stayed in?

Spoon
21-07-2013, 02:40 AM
So you don't like them all that much, then? ;)

They're not my absolute favorites. :joker: I do like the way there was absolutely no complaining from Jack during the quarantine task though. In general, Joe and Jack just don't moan. Oh, wait... I must be thinking of any other two random HMs because any other two random HMs would be non-complainers compared to those two. (forgot to add something along those lines before. :hugesmile:)

Ace
21-07-2013, 05:32 AM
They don't seem to have a fully formed personality between them. When they're trying to be funny, I don't find their tweedle dumb and tweedle dumber act engaging or endearing.

If they showed some growth or maturity in the house, made friendships separately, even had a showmance with Hazel (but they're too young mentallity and physically for that), there would be some point to having them as HMs. But at this stage they are incapable of any real development which means they are a waste of a HM. Which is wrong. They should never have been put in there.

ConnieLingus
21-07-2013, 05:37 AM
Pair of absolute morons.

"Are we being funny, mummy?"

No you're not you pair of thick, fat, imbecile bastards.

alex_front2
21-07-2013, 05:38 AM
Jtm45, jack

Tulin
21-07-2013, 05:41 AM
Pair of absolute morons.

"Are we being funny, mummy?"

No you're not you pair of thick, fat, imbecile bastards.

SO SPOT ON!!!!!!!!!!!

It's like that family where they think the kids are little angels and darling but behind the parents back the kids are absolute little s***ts and everybody hates them.

You're NOT cute, you're NOT adorable, you're just annoying fat immature pricks who are used to getting your own way.

mr rochester
21-07-2013, 07:18 AM
The acting coach on BOTPsych last night said they behaved like babies in nappies...she illustrated that comment with the fact they were not mature enough to not react to their parents. They do seem very immature to me and I am afraid their idea of being funny is enormously childish. However, I do take on board Daffodil"s comment that they are in a house of vain, introspective neurotics so as a counterpoint to them I guess they are going to appear very unsophisticated. Apart from Dan I haven't heard anyone in there actually express irritation with them. If Dan's son is 5 years younger than them I really do get what he said about their attitude etc. He is frustrated with them and in that goldfish bowl environment I know I would be too.

Champagnechrisy
21-07-2013, 07:23 AM
They might not be everyone's favourite housemates
They are not mine.
But why the constant insults about their weight??
That isn't their personality!!!
It's mean,they have a weight problem!
They are very young,
how nice for them and their family
to read all this spite!!
Stick to their personality!!
spiteful weight comments help no one!

CaudleHalbard
21-07-2013, 08:46 AM
It's their sense of entitlement that is irritating.

I blame over-indulgent parents who have probably given them every single thing they have wanted in life.... including unlimited supplies of fattening food!

Now they expect to win BB as of right and their exceedingly glum faces, when they see this slipping away from them, tells us all we need to know about the repellent pair.

I do hope they are selected for the safe house!

Johnnyuk123
21-07-2013, 08:51 AM
A better question OP would be.... Why so much ate from the twins.

They ate this n that,if it ain't nailed down they will try to eat it, they kicked off about the nutella on Charlies face as a waste of Their food.

Not one episode has passed without the obese ones shown eating, slicing, cooking or moaning about THEIR food.

CaudleHalbard
21-07-2013, 09:06 AM
They could consume everything on the shopping list just by themselves! ;)

As I recall they both work in a supermarket? Unlimited access to food - and at a discount too!

smeagol
21-07-2013, 09:18 AM
charlies drunk covered in chocolate ( hope its chocolate lol) and people are worried.
and what do the twins say hope she hasn't used all the nutela, that sums them up perfectly , greedy selfish pigs

parents come in whats the first thing they say- are we being funny lol - forget poor ole grandmar and one legged dog long as the game plan working thats all that matters lol
so self centered

Toy Soldier
21-07-2013, 09:28 AM
They're irritating but they are only teenagers... All teenagers are irritating and selfish. It's actually a psychological developmental stage - teenagers are genuinely selfish, by nature.

I agree that they might have been a bit "precious" to their parents though, and probably have been told about how funny and entertaining they are for years... So why wouldn't they believe it?

I'd actually love to see an "older" big brother... With all housemates aged between 25 and 40. I think it would be interesting and different to most years... The demographic is always very "young". I mean Dan is considered one of the "older ones" at what? 32/33? That's not old!

CaudleHalbard
21-07-2013, 09:32 AM
parents come in whats the first thing they say- are we being funny lol - forget poor ole grandmar and one legged dog long as the game plan working thats all that matters lol
so self centered

Love it! Their entire world is themselves - and not all teenagers are like that. Some are even carers for their disabled parents etc.

smeagol
21-07-2013, 09:36 AM
They're irritating but they are only teenagers... All teenagers are irritating and selfish. It's actually a psychological developmental stage - teenagers are genuinely selfish, by nature.

I agree that they might have been a bit "precious" to their parents though, and probably have been told about how funny and entertaining they are for years... So why wouldn't they believe it?

I'd actually love to see an "older" big brother... With all housemates aged between 25 and 40. I think it would be interesting and different to most years... The demographic is always very "young". I mean Dan is considered one of the "older ones" at what? 32/33? That's not old!

they are 19 lol though not 12. they wont ever change , they cant be excused for age. not at 19 .
the age thing in bb is weird though. dan isnt old but see's himself as some kind of father figure of the house. sophie is 21 but wow she acts like a mum when she should be having fun. wasting her life being so boring in there.
and charlie is 27 who acts like sophie should act. .. weird bunch.
jacky was 59 n acted like a teen lol

karezza
21-07-2013, 09:37 AM
I don't mind the twins. At least they aren't evil like Hazel/Callum/Dan.

RtooDee2
21-07-2013, 10:33 AM
Hate is a strong word but i do find them to be quite dull in both their "fat boy funny" acts and transparent personalities that seem to have fooled the house into thinking they will make the final (which sadly i can see happening). They bring nothing to the house overall and have a bizarre arrogance that just stumps me.

Toy Soldier
21-07-2013, 10:56 AM
they are 19 lol though not 12. they wont ever change , they cant be excused for age. not at 19 .
the age thing in bb is weird though. dan isnt old but see's himself as some kind of father figure of the house. sophie is 21 but wow she acts like a mum when she should be having fun. wasting her life being so boring in there.
and charlie is 27 who acts like sophie should act. .. weird bunch.
jacky was 59 n acted like a teen lol

19 is still very young, they haven't seen much of the real world or lived away from mum and dad or anything. They might as well be 12. I don't imagine their home life is any different to how it was when they WERE 12. Some 19 year olds are a bit more worldly but there are lots who really are still just children.

karezza
21-07-2013, 11:00 AM
The Twins are just being themselves. They aren't malevolent.

cheeky_monkey
21-07-2013, 11:05 AM
they are very funny lads

I agree! :)

Suze
21-07-2013, 11:07 AM
I don't mind them really. I think they could make the final. There are far worse in there than the twins.

chuff me dizzy
21-07-2013, 11:08 AM
They don't seem to have a fully formed personality between them. When they're trying to be funny, I don't find their tweedle dumb and tweedle dumber act engaging or endearing.

If they showed some growth or maturity in the house, made friendships separately, even had a showmance with Hazel (but they're too young mentallity and physically for that), there would be some point to having them as HMs. But at this stage they are incapable of any real development which means they are a waste of a HM. Which is wrong. They should never have been put in there.

Yes ,socially held back

karezza
21-07-2013, 12:06 PM
I don't mind them really. I think they could make the final. There are far worse in there than the twins.

I agree with you. They have brought more to this BB than Sophie or Sam.

anne666
21-07-2013, 01:09 PM
These two muppets would be to young at 60 to be in BB.

reece(:
21-07-2013, 01:12 PM
They're annoying, unfunny and are try too hards. They place themselves on a pedestal above all other HMs as if they're special entities in the house, GET THEM OUT!