PDA

View Full Version : Dexter and Charlie in The Shower - VIDEO

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 10:32 AM
Dexter and Charlie in The Shower - VIDEO

http://bb3cdn.channel5.com/share/article/Day-38-Dexter-and-Charlie-shower-together/

Things got wet and wild last night, as Dexter and Charlie took the plunge and had a shower together...

Lool love how shy Dexter is about getting in the shower, Dexy always has a way with the ladies it seems they just cannot resist him. :spin:

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 10:35 AM
What's you're views?

Jemal
20-07-2013, 10:37 AM
Didn't you hear what charlie and hazel were talking about before all of that?

anne666
20-07-2013, 10:40 AM
More fantasy to bore us with, the H& D show was bad enough.Entertainment for adolescents.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 10:43 AM
Didn't you hear what charlie and hazel were talking about before all of that?

I know what they're playing at, don't worry this Charlie and Hazel are as bad each other i'm just talking about Dexters reaction it's very cute, but yes these girls seems to be playing Dexter and if they bitch about his back for the rest of the week the Dexter fans will turn agaisnt them... :nono:

steviebhoy
20-07-2013, 10:45 AM
Charlie is starting to give me the serious horn, oh yeah!!!!

smudgie
20-07-2013, 10:45 AM
Aww those girls are naughty.
Considering what they were saying about him and The cold shower comment from Hazel I nealy felt sorry for him.

Just nearly, not really :joker::joker:

Jemal
20-07-2013, 10:46 AM
I know what they're playing at, don't worry this Charlie and Hazel are as bad each other i'm just talking about Dexters reaction it's very cute, but yes these girls seems to be playing Dexter and if they bitch about his back for the rest of the week the Dexter fans will turn agaisnt them... :nono:

Yeah hopefully coach and dex catch on and play them at their own game:devil:

MrWong
20-07-2013, 10:46 AM
Dexter and Charlie in The Shower - VIDEO

http://bb3cdn.channel5.com/share/article/Day-38-Dexter-and-Charlie-shower-together/

Things got wet and wild last night, as Dexter and Charlie took the plunge and had a shower together...

Lool love how shy Dexter is about getting in the shower, Dexy always has a way with the ladies it seems they just cannot resist him. :spin:

:joker: They are clearly mocking/toying with him.

They were slagging him off on LF last night.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 10:47 AM
:joker: They are clearly mocking/toying with him.

They were slagging him off on LF last night.

I know i watched i know they are just playing him and bitching behind his back but Dexter will be the one that comes out looking best in this whole situation if the girls bitch about him yet continue to tease him this way.... :spin:

Jemal
20-07-2013, 10:48 AM
Well tbh not coach cause hes backed off, even tho Charlie jumped in hes bed this morning but yeah dexter looks more full on cause hes chills with those evil girls more.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 10:49 AM
Yeah hopefully coach and dex catch on and play them at their own game:devil:

Wont happen this week cause of the twist Hazel will be safe and we have to deal with more of Hazels relationship advise... :nono: :bawling:

smeagol
20-07-2013, 10:49 AM
ha that was funny slightly odd but funny.

funny dex isn't all that at all but he seems to be able to get the girls. it must drive creepy insane , haha

Jemal
20-07-2013, 10:51 AM
Their playing with him, did yu watch LF yesterday^

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 10:54 AM
Well tbh not coach cause hes backed off, even tho Charlie jumped in hes bed this morning but yeah dexter looks more full on cause hes chills with those evil girls more.

I can see what Charlie is doing by keeping the romance angle going with Dexter and then trying to keep Callum just as a friend so he wont nominate her but she nominates him everytime for his behavior, so whenever they try to patch things up the next day Charlie goes over to Callum's bed to find out what exactly Dexter said and if they really have made up....Hazel has told her everything she needs to know about playing this love triangle for all it's worth. If that story goes then Charlie is nothing in the house, while Dexter can do without Charlie, Charlie cannot do without Dexter. Mark my words if normal nominations happen Callum, Dexter and probably twins will be up and most of their reasoning will be telling the boys to grow when the ladies are at fault... :nono:

smeagol
20-07-2013, 10:55 AM
Their playing with him, did yu watch LF yesterday^

nah rarely watch it. what were they saying? and why

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 10:55 AM

funny dex isn't all that at all but he seems to be able to get the girls. it must drive creepy insane , haha

Yep Mr Dexter Koh always charming ladies everywhere lool :joker:

MrWong
20-07-2013, 10:57 AM

What girls has he got?

Do you believe the playboy image that he's created? :joker:

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 10:59 AM
What girls has he got?

Do you believe the playboy image that he's created? :joker:

Dexter can pull any girl he ants he just needs some frozen pringles.... :cat:

Vicky.
20-07-2013, 11:00 AM
Whats the bets they cut out Charlie/Hazels live feed convo from last night to carry on with the love triangle storyline rather than exposing Charlie as being as ruthless as Hazel with men ? :joker:

Jemal
20-07-2013, 11:00 AM
nah rarely watch it. what were they saying? and why

Hazel convinced Charlie to just play with them. Like tease them and whatever, have fun with them you shoulda wtched it. Callum and dexter had a chat and then Charlie interrupted accusing dexter of trying to make up with coach so coach doesnt nominate him etc
Charlie also said shes pissed that hazel and Gina where talking,
You should start watching live feed especially with drinks their.
There's other stuff but i just cant remember

JTM45
20-07-2013, 11:02 AM
Charlie's definitely hot for Dexter!!!! She can't get enough of him, especially when her inhibitions have been lowered by a little tipple!
I thought the shower thing was rather romantic (for the BB House anyway!) and Dexter acted like a true gent. No Callum style Mr.Tickle antics! Dexter has far more style than that.

I wish Hazel would butt-out though!

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 11:03 AM
Charlie's definitely hot for Dexter!!!! She can't get enough of him, especially when her inhibitions have been lowered by a little tipple!
I thought the shower thing was rather romantic (for the BB House anyway!) and Dexter acted like a true gent. No Callum style Mr.Tickle antics! Dexter has far more style than that.

I wish Hazel would butt-out though!

Hazel is the root of all evils, she is giving wrong advise to Charlie and she thinks is taking it. Ultimately it could be her downfall.... :wavey:

smeagol
20-07-2013, 11:03 AM
Hazel convinced Charlie to just play with them. Like tease them and whatever, have fun with them you shoulda wtched it. Callum and dexter had a chat and then Charlie interrupted accusing dexter of trying to make up with coach so coach doesnt nominate him etc
Charlie also said shes pissed that hazel and Gina where talking,
You should start watching live feed especially with drinks their.
There's other stuff but i just cant remember

oh so basically now jacky is gone. charlie has gone full game player mode.
she sounds a bitch going by that.

charlie is playing them anyway. i'm pretty sure she only wants dex for his contacts for her music career . funny thing is he prob has none lol

Jemal
20-07-2013, 11:04 AM
oh so basically now jacky is gone. charlie has gone full game player mode.
she sounds a bitch going by that.

charlie is playing them anyway. i'm pretty sure she only wants dex for his contacts for her music career . funny thing is he prob has none lol

Lol ditto

south12345
20-07-2013, 11:45 AM
Charlie is trying to play dexter like a fool that he is...but i think he knows it.

He had to be virtually dragged under that shower,making up any excuse so as not to get under there....Any red bloodied male would have jumped at the chance. Im sure Callum wouldnt have hesitated if he were invited by Charlie....

Roy Mars III
20-07-2013, 11:46 AM
all part of the plan

Drew.
20-07-2013, 11:56 AM
poor guy is falling into the trap

fingers
20-07-2013, 12:07 PM
If you didn't think Hazel was the scheming evil bitch that she portrayed on her VT then last night's LF and that video just confirmed it!

Vicky.
20-07-2013, 10:08 PM
Whats the bets they cut out Charlie/Hazels live feed convo from last night to carry on with the love triangle storyline rather than exposing Charlie as being as ruthless as Hazel with men ? :joker:

Well well well.