PDA

View Full Version : Aftermath of Charlie/Dexter shower + Dexter Haters Video - (Creepster Callum Jealous)

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 11:53 AM
Dexter haters Video - Callum and Dan

http://bb3cdn.channel5.com/share/article/Day-38-Dexter-haters-Callum-and-Dan/

Creepster Callum at it again with Desperate Dan trying to say dexter is fake.... :nono:

Day 38: The aftermath of Charlie and Dexter's shower - Article

It's the morning after the night before, and as soon as the housemates awoke from their blurry slumber, there was only one thing on their lips... last night's shower debauchery between Charlie and Dexter.

After profusely apologising to the housemates for her boisterous behaviour , Charlie was quick to retreat to the shower where she preceded to giggle like a schoolgirl with Hazel as they recounted the evening's events. Although she initially seemed a bit embarrassed about her antics, she soon saw the funny side of it, later stating that it had been the best night in the House so far.

But not everyone found it so funny, and you won't be surprised to find out who that was...

"I kept hearing Jackie's words in my head. Stop it kids, this isn't a playground" Callum ranted to Dan in the garden, clearly unimpressed by his love rivals' actions.

After scolding him for his 'childish' behaviour, Callum used the opportunity to air some grievances about Dexter, announcing that he was the least sincere person he'd ever met.

So much for building bridges, eh?!

Vicky.
20-07-2013, 11:54 AM
clearly unimpressed by his love rivals' actions.

---

Whaaaaat? Charlie literally dragged Dexter under. He should be mad with her, not him :laugh:

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 11:55 AM
Can this Creepster Callum just not let Charlie thing go??? why does he feel the need to talk about what Jackie wil be feeling?? this nut has lost it seriousely.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 11:55 AM

---

Whaaaaat? Charlie literally dragged Dexter under. He should be mad with her, not him :laugh:

best bit was he was thinking what Jackie woud have thought..... :cat:

chuff me dizzy
20-07-2013, 11:56 AM
Callum,Dan are spot on with their thoughts on the little creep

Jemal
20-07-2013, 11:57 AM
This^

Roy Mars III
20-07-2013, 11:57 AM
I feel bad for Callum, poor guy got beat at his own game

Ellen
20-07-2013, 11:58 AM
Callum,Dan are spot on with their thoughts on the little creep

:thumbs:

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
Dexter haters - Callum and Dan

Creepster Callum at it again with Desperate Dan trying to say dexter is fake.... :nono:

Raph
'Creepster Callum' - how original.

Jemal
20-07-2013, 11:59 AM
Shes bloody drunk and her mum just left that night.. At least wait until tommorow or something before you make your move... Hes getting played anyway so good on him:laugh2:

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 11:59 AM
Dan and Callum reflect on the night before and come to some unfavoourable conclusions about Dexter... get one of these two up for evictions we will show them how favourable they are with the public !!!

chuff me dizzy
20-07-2013, 12:00 PM
Love their hatred of the little ****

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
Creepster Callum was talking to Charlie in bed early morning today so he must have been snifing her hair and got too aroused by it so had to talk to Dan to let off his decpetively intelligent thoughts...

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
This week if the creep is up for eviction i will enjoy voting him out ;)

Roy Mars III
20-07-2013, 12:01 PM
it is so obvious that Callum doesn't like Dexter simply because the Charlie thing. Callum is still one of the best in there but it is getting a little too lame, he needs to man up and stop caring

MrWong
20-07-2013, 12:02 PM
Dan's correct. Dexter thrives on drama and always worms his way in, in a desperate attempt to up his profile.

south12345
20-07-2013, 12:03 PM
Well wouldnt you be slightly miffed if some bird you fancied preferred a little, upstart like Dexter...

Roy Mars III
Dan's correct. Dexter thrives on drama and always worms his way in.

yea but the Dan is exactly the same way

Roy Mars III
Well wouldnt you be slightly miffed if some bird you fancied preferred a little, upstart like Dexter...

they can both do better than her so I don't know why they're even that bothered to be honest. the girl is as interesting as a dishtowel

chuff me dizzy
20-07-2013, 12:04 PM
Dan's correct. Dexter thrives on drama and always worms his way in, in a desperate attempt to up his profile.

I never thought the day would come that I agreed with you ,but you are right on this matter !!

chuff me dizzy
20-07-2013, 12:06 PM

Who IMO needs to come out of the closet,camp as the Xmas fairy and not half as pretty

Kazanne
20-07-2013, 12:07 PM
Callum fancies Charlie,so what? there is nothing wrong with that at all,apparently she doesn't fancy him it happens ,it doesn't make him a 'creep' because he fancies her,imo,she doesn't 'fancy' Dexter either just finds him easier to talk to,why are Dexter fans so desperate to get him with someone? is he not interesting enough on his own?Callum is socially awkward but is basically a nice guy I think,as for Dexter I wouldn't trust him with my Tom Cat.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 12:08 PM
Callum fancies Charlie,so what? there is nothing wrong with that at all,apparently she doesn't fancy him it happens ,it doesn't make him a 'creep' because he fancies her,imo,she doesn't 'fancy' Dexter either just finds him easier to talk to,why are Dexter fans so desperate to get him with someone? is he not interesting enough on his own?Callum is socially awkward but is basically a nice guy I think,as for Dexter I wouldn't trust him with my Tom Cat.

Callum is so nice that he had a chat with Dexter last night about clearing the air but belittled him in front of all the housemates this morning just to ass lick Dan and the bully group..... what a Mr Nice guy... :cat: :bawling:

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 12:09 PM
they can both do better than her so I don't know why they're even that bothered to be honest. the girl is as interesting as a dishtowel

Charlie got influenced by evil Hazel... and only one way Hazel can turn a women and that's to evil :nono:

chuff me dizzy
20-07-2013, 12:11 PM

Your cats in more danger if its male than female ..and why dont his "fans" point out Dexter has a girlfriend on the outside? oh yes ,silly me, they choose to overlook that

smeagol
20-07-2013, 12:12 PM
creepy callum the part time stalker is just getting worst and worst. its really pathetic this whole jealously thing he has going on.
he needs to go asap he is just coming of sad and bitter loosing any dignity he may of had left with his jealous /game playing rants against dex.
only a matter of time before bitterness turns to hating charlie like psychos do

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 12:14 PM
creepy callum the part time stalker is just getting worst and worst. its really pathetic this whole jealously thing he has going on.
he needs to go asap he is just coming of sad and bitter loosing any dignity he may of had left with his jealous /game playing rants against dex.

According to the ch5 site creepster callum is gonna lose it very soon he might just giving a massage every 2 hours now and say it is just to wind up Dexter....:sleep:

Kazanne
20-07-2013, 12:14 PM

Calm down Sméagol,you're imagination is running away with you:hugesmile:

Kazanne
20-07-2013, 12:16 PM
Dexter haters Video - Callum and Dan

Day 38: The aftermath of Charlie and Dexter's shower - Article

It's the morning after the night before, and as soon as the housemates awoke from their blurry slumber, there was only one thing on their lips... last night's shower debauchery between Charlie and Dexter.

After profusely apologising to the housemates for her boisterous behaviour , Charlie was quick to retreat to the shower where she preceded to giggle like a schoolgirl with Hazel as they recounted the evening's events. Although she initially seemed a bit embarrassed about her antics, she soon saw the funny side of it, later stating that it had been the best night in the House so far.

But not everyone found it so funny, and you won't be surprised to find out who that was...

"I kept hearing Jackie's words in my head. Stop it kids, this isn't a playground" Callum ranted to Dan in the garden, clearly unimpressed by his love rivals' actions.

After scolding him for his 'childish' behaviour, Callum used the opportunity to air some grievances about Dexter, announcing that he was the least sincere person he'd ever met.

So much for building bridges, eh?!

I'm surprised she even found him,thought he'de have slipped down the plug hole!

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 12:21 PM
Best result will be if Sophie and Sam pick Callum or Dan to be up in the safe house with them.... give us a chance.

smeagol
20-07-2013, 12:23 PM
Best result will be if Sophie and Sam pick Callum or Dan to be up in the safe house with them.... give us a chance.

yeah think that needs to happen. getting really bored of creepy now and his pity me pity me game plan

and dans two faceness if any fo those 2 go in they are gone for sure

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 12:25 PM
yeah think that needs to happen. getting really bored of creepy now and his pity me pity me game plan

and dans two faceness if any fo those 2 go in they are gone for sure

Yeah just give Dexter fans a chance we will show them who are the real fakes in the house.... :devil:

MrWong
20-07-2013, 12:26 PM
I never thought the day would come that I agreed with you ,but you are right on this matter !!

:amazed: I never thought i'd see the day!

smudgie
20-07-2013, 12:32 PM
Callum is so nice that he had a chat with Dexter last night about clearing the air but belittled him in front of all the housemates this morning just to ass lick Dan and the bully group..... what a Mr Nice guy... :cat: :bawling:

Yeah, Dexter wanted to clear the air or rather asslick his way out of noms.
he was not too happy when Callum told him straight to his face how it was..that he don't like Dexter and Dexter don't like him.

Brownie points for Callum methinks ,,and some salt for the slug that is Dexter leaving his trail of slime.:joker:

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 12:32 PM
I'm surprised she even found him,thought he'de have slipped down the plug hole!

Dexter has more game then all the boys put together in that house i think you'll find.... :dance:

snail69
20-07-2013, 12:33 PM

It's called playing the game. It's beginning to become pretty serious in there now in the sense that most of them think they can win now. They all need as many allies as they can get so if Callum can gain some friends by belittling Dexter then that's all credit to him.

You being such a huge Dexter fan and all that, I would expect you to realise this more than most. After all, Dexter has been doing exactly the same now since he got out of the safe house.

Personally my opinion on Dexter has been up and down like a yo-yo since the start and at the minute I'm really not liking him. He's lost his edginess, which was what made him such a good housemate in the early weeks. It's almost as though he's been pandering for the last two weeks - to the housemates and to the public.

On the other hand Callum has upped his game big time and how people can call him a creep is beyond me as he has repeatedly tried to take himself away from the "love triangle" all week.

Kizzy
20-07-2013, 12:34 PM
I think dan was a bit annoyed at not being chosen to go in the safe house last night, I'm sooooo glad he wasn't though.
Dexter is finally got in with hazel and charlie like he wanted but it's alienated him from the rest of the house in the process.... bad move.

Jake.
20-07-2013, 12:34 PM
it is so obvious that Callum doesn't like Dexter simply because the Charlie thing. Callum is still one of the best in there but it is getting a little too lame, he needs to man up and stop caring

This!

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 12:36 PM
he was not too happy when Callum told him straight to his face how it was..that he don't like Dexter and Dexter don't like him.

Brownie points for Callum methinks ,,and some salt for the slug that is Dexter leaving his trail of slime.:joker:

Did you watch the same live feed i did? you're clearly twisting what happened because Dexter was the one who initiated the chat. In no way whatsoever did he bumlick Callum all he said was that they got on the first week and they have drifted apart and leave it that he wasn't gonna win in trying to wind him up. Callum lost in every single way because all he was doing is try to bring everyone into the conversation just to try and show everyone that Dexter is a snake which the creepster always keeps talking about because he is jealous of him being with Charlie.

Lastly this morning the creepy guy went one step further and said that he was always right and that Dexter is the one thats had a problem to Dan.

In my view it shows creepster Callum up for what a deluded and insecure man he is that he needs to belittle Dexter to try and feel belonging to the group... :nono:

smeagol
20-07-2013, 12:37 PM
I think dan was a bit annoyed at not being chosen to go in the safe house last night, I'm sooooo glad he wasn't though.
Dexter is finally got in with hazel and charlie like he wanted but it's alienated him from the rest of the house in the process.... bad move.

yeah dan was annoyed for sure.
dexter is always alienated from the others anyway doesn't matter what he does
even charlie n hazel are playin him ( or so they think lol )

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 12:39 PM
It's called playing the game. It's beginning to become pretty serious in there now in the sense that most of them think they can win now. They all need as many allies as they can get so if Callum can gain some friends by belittling Dexter then that's all credit to him.

You being such a huge Dexter fan and all that, I would expect you to realise this more than most. After all, Dexter has been doing exactly the same now since he got out of the safe house.

Personally my opinion on Dexter has been up and down like a yo-yo since the start and at the minute I'm really not liking him. He's lost his edginess, which was what made him such a good housemate in the early weeks. It's almost as though he's been pandering for the last two weeks - to the housemates and to the public.

On the other hand Callum has upped his game big time and how people can call him a creep is beyond me as he has repeatedly tried to take himself away from the "love triangle" all week.

Ofcourse he kept imself away by asking charlie to soar... what show have you been watching?? :conf:

Furthermore he has no popularity whatsoever and the public see right through this creepsters act, next time he is up maybe this week he will be evicted for sure. :xyxwave:

snail69
20-07-2013, 12:39 PM

Exactly. He was much safer with Gina, so I just don't understand why he left her for them. The dynamics of the house are very complicated though to be fair.

For example - Dan and Gina get on very well. Whilst Dan is actually best mates with Hazel - whom mutually hates Gina. It's very strange as there is a few relationships like this within the house.

I definitely agree though that Dexter made the wrong choice. Thing is he hasn't realised that yet and it's becoming too late for him.

Jemal
20-07-2013, 12:40 PM
Did you watch the same live feed i did? you're clearly twisting what happened because Dexter was the one who initiated the chat. In no way whatsoever did he bumlick Callum all he said was that they got on the first week and they have drifted apart and leave it that he wasn't gonna win in trying to wind him up. Callum lost in every single way because all he was doing is try to bring everyone into the conversation just to try and show everyone that Dexter is a snake which the creepster always keeps talking about because he is jealous of him being with Charlie.

Lastly this morning the creepy guy went one step further and said that he was always right and that Dexter is the one thats had a problem to Dan.

In my view it shows creepster Callum up for what a deluded and insecure man he is that he needs to belittle Dexter to try and feel belonging to the group... :nono:

What the actual FCK are you talking about???? DEXTER was the one raising his voice while callum was talking quietly.... And also in the garden dexter was like sophie can stay and listen to the conversation "cause i trust her"
You just overlook these little things which make members on here even your fellow dexter fans question what your really getting at..
And callum lost? IT ISN'T A COMPETITION? IT WASNT A ROW? What the **** did He lose??? Jesus

Ellen
20-07-2013, 12:41 PM

Yep, he certainly doesnt like been told does he but loves to dish it out though!

karezza
20-07-2013, 12:41 PM
Creepster, Gollum, creepy coach Callum is so envious of Dexter. I hate how he is always lurking and spying on Dexter.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 12:42 PM
Creepster, Gollum, creepy coach Callum is so envious of Dexter. I hate how he is always lurking and spying on Dexter.

we will need security in bb house soon i feel cause Callum could lose it any minute........ :bawling:

south12345
20-07-2013, 12:43 PM

Fair comment but the only problem there is that there is no one else in the house that they can target.
Sophie they know has a serious b/f outside the house and after seeing him she would be foolish to even contemplate anything outside of her relationship.
Dan is taken.
Gina is taken, but they both know wouldnt stand a chance even if she were single.
Hazel, they know shes poison..
Sam, well hes straight.
The Twins....well less said there...

The only other option is if they both team up.....a bit a bromance, but thats highly unlikely given the circumstances....

karezza
20-07-2013, 12:44 PM
we will need security in bb house soon i feel cause Callum could lose it any minute........ :bawling:

He will lose the plot and become very aggressive with Dexter if Sophie and Sam put him up for eviction.

smudgie
20-07-2013, 12:45 PM

Yes, Dexter was the one who initiated the chat, and Callum rightly was suspicious, as was Charlie hence her asking why Dexter wanting this chat now after all the weeks of them not liking each other.

I did watch the same live feed as you....only I don't think the sun shines out of Dexters ass and think everything he does is amazing.
:sleep:

snail69
20-07-2013, 12:46 PM
Ofcourse he kept imself away by asking charlie to soar... what show have you been watching?? :conf:

Furthermore he has no popularity whatsoever and the public see right through this creepsters act, next time he is up maybe this week he will be evicted for sure. :xyxwave:

Yes he told Charlie to soar but that was in terms of life. It was advice - he definitely wasn't coming on to her.

There's been several occasions this week in which he's tried to distance himself from the "love triangle". Not Charlie, the "love triangle". He does t want to be part of it. He's told Dexter that, he's told Charlie that and he's told anyone else that brings it up the same thing.

I felt bad the other night because Hazel went over and started talking to them both and he was clearly saying there is nothing there. Then that was when Jackie came over, it escalated and everyone forgot what he was saying in the first place. Which was there is NO "love triangle".

In my eyes he's dealt with it well but it's people's perceptions that are making it something it's not.

Creepster Callum?? Give me a break. Only one guy has been creeping around and that's Dexter.

smeagol
20-07-2013, 12:47 PM

lol funny can i steal that line and use it for callum and the others lol

Jemal
20-07-2013, 12:48 PM
Fair comment but the only problem there is that there is no one else in the house that they can target.
Sophie they know has a serious b/f outside the house and after seeing him she would be foolish to even contemplate anything outside of her relationship.
Dan is taken.
Gina is taken, but they both know wouldnt stand a chance even if she were single.
Hazel, they know shes poison..
Sam, well hes straight.
The Twins....well less said there...

The only other option is if they both team up.....a bit a bromance, but thats highly unlikely given the circumstances....

Thing is i actually believe callum is whipped on Charlie.
Purely because sallie was in the house first they started of well and also hazel and both of them are single... Charlie had her mother. But if coach was as smart as erryone says he would of done a showmance with hazel who is up for it and sallie who said she fancied callum the most when micheal asked her.

So i think callum genuinely is whipped on her.
Dexter on the other hand... Meh.

smudgie
20-07-2013, 12:48 PM
lol funny can i steal that line and use it for callum and the others lol

Of course you can.:hugesmile:

Kazanne
20-07-2013, 12:50 PM

why do you need a 'chance',according to most dexter fans he's already won:hugesmile:

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 12:50 PM
why do you need a 'chance',according to most dexter fans he's already won:hugesmile:

Don't worry we will get the Dexter hater's out one by one.... :dance:

Roy Mars III
20-07-2013, 12:51 PM

no one actually thinks he can actually win

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 12:58 PM
no one actually thinks he can actually win

We will get him to the final for sure from their its anyone's game.... :blush:

MTVN
20-07-2013, 01:00 PM
Funny how Charlie says the night her mum leaves is the 'best night in the house so far' lol

Vicky.
20-07-2013, 01:01 PM

Eh?

I'm quite sure he doesn't have a chance of winning, and I haven't actually seen any dexter fan ever say that he's already won. Gina fans possibly..but never about Dexter.

Roy Mars III
20-07-2013, 01:02 PM
We will get him to the final for sure from their its anyone's game.... :blush:

we can hope.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 01:16 PM
we can hope.

This week will he be safe im sure, then depending who gets picked im sure hazel and either dan/callum or twins will go week after leaving it possible for Dexter to make the final.... :dance:

actor99
20-07-2013, 07:37 PM
I bet people will regret supporting Dexter. sadly he will be in the final. imagine supporting. a sly. women user. liar. And uses money for his pimping. COME ON MAN WAKE UP

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 07:39 PM
I bet people will regret supporting Dexter. sadly he will be in the final. imagine supporting. a sly. women user. liar. And uses money for his pimping. COME ON MAN WAKE UP

No we don't we will be enjoying it more this week once Creepy Callum is evicted... #TeamDexter :dance:

Vanessa
20-07-2013, 08:26 PM
In think he could win. But Dexter is so unpredictable , so who knows? :hugesmile:

Kazanne
20-07-2013, 08:29 PM
Don't worry we will get the Dexter hater's out one by one.... :dance:

I don't think people actually 'hate' housemates do they?

Kazanne
20-07-2013, 08:30 PM
Eh?

I'm quite sure he doesn't have a chance of winning, and I haven't actually seen any dexter fan ever say that he's already won. Gina fans possibly..but never about Dexter.

A couple of people have said he will win and tbh he has as good a chance as any.

Vanessa
20-07-2013, 08:31 PM
Oh look! Callum brown nosing Dan. Just one day before nominations day. ;)

Lex
20-07-2013, 08:33 PM
'Creepster Callum' - how original.

And yet...an accurate description! :spin:

Kazanne
20-07-2013, 08:33 PM
Dexter has more game then all the boys put together in that house i think you'll find.... :dance:

I'll pass on that thankyou:joker::joker:

Vanessa
20-07-2013, 08:34 PM
And yet...an accurate description! :spin:

Callum takes every chance he gets to slag off Dexter to the others. And yet Dexter never talks behind his back. He tells everything in his face.

Lex
20-07-2013, 08:35 PM
A couple of people have said he will win and tbh he has as good a chance as any.

I am a big fan Kaz, and hope he does. ...but very much doubt it! :bawling:

Cheers.

Kizzy
20-07-2013, 08:35 PM
I don't hate any HM's it's just a bit of panto shouting for your faves and booing those you dislike, that said yey dan!!! :D and BOOOOOOOOO dexter :devil:

Kazanne
20-07-2013, 08:39 PM
I am a big fan Kaz, and hope he does. ...but very much doubt it! :bawling:

Cheers.

:xyxwave: Hello Lex,I think this BB is anyones at the moment well except for 2,LOL

Roy Mars III
20-07-2013, 08:41 PM

I support one most years actually

smeagol
20-07-2013, 08:41 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/ef4ab61dff55a2ac24e0b9b16ccfef02/tumblr_mgmhs3INXO1s3sj96o1_500.gif

Vanessa
20-07-2013, 08:55 PM

---

This! It was Charlie who dragged Dexter in the shower. I thought it was cute! Love the way Dexter was smiling . Awwww! :hugesmile:

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 09:01 PM
I support one most years actually

#Team Dexter Rulez !!! :dance:

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 09:15 PM
Big Brother Live ‏@BBUKLive 42m

9.34pm: Dexter on Callum's dancing - "He looks like a squaddie on weekend release". #bbuklive

Dexter cracks me up lmao

Vanessa
20-07-2013, 09:15 PM
Big Brother Live ‏@BBUKLive 42m

9.34pm: Dexter on Callum's dancing - "He looks like a squaddie on weekend release". #bbuklive

Dexter cracks me up lmao

:joker::joker::joker:

Indy
20-07-2013, 09:34 PM
Could it just be possible, instead of all this contrived Dexter does this so Callum does that, blah blah blah, that the house, including Callum, is reacting to the cheers Dexter got when he was saved?

It just aired again on the HL. Gina got chants, Gina saved, Gina got cheers. Dexter saved, Dexter got cheers. Twins saved, twins got cheers and boos mixed. The twins mentioned Gina first, but they ALL heard the cheers for Dexter, and Callum clenched his jaw as soon as he did.

Screw the triangle, screw Charlie, the house is mad because Dexter isn't hated.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 09:35 PM
Could it just be possible, instead of all this contrived Dexter does this so Callum does that, blah blah blah, that the house, including Callum, is reacting to the cheers Dexter got when he was saved?

It just aired again on the HL. Gina got chants, Gina saved, Gina got cheers. Dexter saved, Dexter got cheers. Twins saved, twins got cheers and boos mixed. The twins mentioned Gina first, but they ALL heard the cheers for Dexter, and Callum clenched his jaw as soon as he did.

Screw the triangle, screw Charlie, the house is made because Dexter isn't hated.

It's simple Dexter is bb14, without Dexter this series would have been boring :spin:

boomoo
20-07-2013, 10:02 PM

I agree with you. Dexter spent hours goading Callum trying to get him to lose his temper. The fact is Callum is not aggressive. Dexter was trying to get Callum not to nominate him while all the time given the chance he will nom Callum. I just hope they do not put Callum in the safe house.
But Sophie might. I would just love to see their faces when they realise what they have done.