PDA

View Full Version : Do you care for this 'Chexter Romance'?

Benjamin
20-07-2013, 12:08 PM
Just wondering if anybody else doesn't care for it.

Roy Mars III
20-07-2013, 12:09 PM
I have never liked a BB romance. They are all terrible, especially when they involve people I like (Aaron/Faye almost put me off Aaron) and this one is no different. so stupid

Raph
20-07-2013, 12:10 PM
Absolutely not, it's all just fake for the papers. I usually don'r particularly like showmances/attempts at showmances but this is by far the worst alongside Siavash and Noirin.

CaudleHalbard
20-07-2013, 12:11 PM
Charlie looks as if she could eat Dexter alive! :D

I quite like Dexter, but the little shrimp looks to me to be the most unlikely playboy/lothario one could imagine..........

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 12:12 PM
Absolutely not, it's all just fake for the papers. I usually don'r particularly like showmances/attempts at showmances but this is by far the worst alongside Siavash and Noirin.

but you have no problem with challum? :joker: i ain't interested in chexter either but i wil be interested if they start to pick on Dexter inside the house regarding the situation. No one likes being targeted for their feelings.... :nono:

joeysteele
20-07-2013, 12:12 PM
No, not at all.

Raph
20-07-2013, 12:13 PM
but you have no problem with challum? :joker: i ain't interested in chexter either but i wil be interested if they start to pick on Dexter inside the house regarding the situation. No one likes being targeted for their feelings.... :nono:

I never said I like Charlie with Callum, if anything I want him to stay clear of her at all costs. That being said, at least he isn't playing a game with her unlike Dexter.

RichardG
No, every day it's been taking up more and more of the hours highlights show and it's so boring. Even the Callum/Jackie argument was dull.

Verbal
Its not even genuine. Dexter thinks he is such a player and he has her in the palm of his hand. He's so caught up in how awesome he thinks he is and is to stupid to realise that she is beating him at his own game.

RichardG
20-07-2013, 12:16 PM
Its not even genuine. Dexter thinks he is such a player and he has her in the palm of his hand. He's so caught up in how awesome he thinks he is and is to stupid to realise that she is beating him at his own game.

I've been supporting Dexter since launch night, but if he gets too caught up with this "love triangle" nonsense then i'll happily see him get evicted alongside Callum and Charlie. I can't be bothered with this taking up the highlights show for the next 4 weeks.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 12:17 PM
I never said I like Charlie with Callum, if anything I want him to stay clear of her at all costs. That being said, at least he isn't playing a game with her unlike Dexter.

lmao get real Dexter does not need Charlie as much as charlie and callum need Dexter.... Dexter can have a storyline on the show just by himself, but these 2 charlie and callum will have no storyline whatsoever if Dexter decides to drop out. What else does Callum exactly do instead of giving Charlie his creepy one sided massages all day? :joker:

smeagol
20-07-2013, 12:18 PM
i got no interest in it at all. but the whole triangle of lies and sneakyness and deception from all 3 of dex creepy n charlie is interesting.

callum is gettng psycho fillied with jealousy and rage over a girl he doesn't even like that much
charlie is loving the attention of winding them both up and avoiding noms
and dex well who knows

Scotty07
20-07-2013, 12:18 PM
Hate all showmances.:sleep: More Dexter the better, but less Chexter even better.:idc:

Kazanne
20-07-2013, 12:19 PM
Just wondering if anybody else doesn't care for it.

Do they have a romance? they just look like friends to me,anyway,I couldn't give a crap:joker:

fingers
Dexter is merely trying to build a story line as fake as his Backstory!

Ellen
Chexter? ..... Fake Fake Fake.

Raph
20-07-2013, 12:22 PM
lmao get real Dexter does not need Charlie as much as charlie and callum need Dexter.... Dexter can have a storyline on the show just by himself, but these 2 charlie and callum will have no storyline whatsoever if Dexter decides to drop out. What else does Callum exactly do instead of giving Charlie his creepy one sided massages all day? :joker:

Hmm my favourite thing about Callum is the depth in his own personality. The struggle he faces between being himself and pleasing the other housemates. From a psychological standpoint, I find that fascinating. I also really like the way he deals with situations. He's so calm, respectful and collected and I look up to him, as a role model sort of. I also love his relationship with Sam and think it's the most down to earth relationship in the show. All three of these things don't involve Charlie or Dexter so there you go.

smudgie
20-07-2013, 12:23 PM
What romance?

Do you mean the one that Dexter is failing to orchestrate?

Charlie is too big a player to get played.

south12345
20-07-2013, 12:23 PM
There is no romance....

Charlie is playing Dexter and Dexter is trying to live up to his so called reputation of being a playboy......Its quite cringing, toe curling, and vomit making to watch.

Jake.
20-07-2013, 12:24 PM
No thanks

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 12:24 PM
Hmm my favourite thing about Callum is the depth in his own personality. The struggle he faces between being himself and pleasing the other housemates. From a psychological standpoint, I find that fascinating. I also really like the way he deals with situations. He's so calm, respectful and collected and I look up to him, as a role model sort of. I also love his relationship with Sam and think it's the most down to earth relationship in the show. All three of these things don't involve Charlie or Dexter so there you go.

I never asked for psychological reading i asked for what does he bring to the house instead of his massages that is entertaining, but i got the answer nothing.... :joker:

Cherie
20-07-2013, 12:25 PM
Hate all showmances.:sleep: More Dexter the better, but less Chexter even better.:idc:

This

Do they have a romance? they just look like friends to me,anyway,I couldn't give a crap:joker:

and This.

Bet Hazel wishes she had cosied up to Dex now, she is looking more and more like a gooseberry.:devil:

Raph
I never asked for psychological reading i asked for what does he bring to the house instead of his massages that is entertaining, but i got the answer nothing.... :joker:

Well that's exactly what he brings, he brings a role model to the house. He also brings the most genuine friendship of the series to the house. You just don't like Callum because Dexter doesn't like Callum.

Braden
I'm not that interested.

I like them both as individuals but a romance between them wouldn't seem genuine in my opinion.

Razor
20-07-2013, 01:01 PM
I couldn't careless. In fact I dislike showmances and find them boring.

Lister of Smeg
20-07-2013, 01:06 PM
Meh I dont much care for it still it would be cool if Dexter actually managed to get somewhere with her .

Daffodil
20-07-2013, 01:09 PM
Dexter, to me, is totally asexual. There is nothing remotely attractive or charismatic about him. He doesn't even seem to have a sexual bone in his body (excuse the pun) lol So .... a showmance with him is doomed ... unless the girl (or should it really be boy) wants to look stoooopid.

Visage
20-07-2013, 01:10 PM
I don't care for any romance, it bores the life out of me.

I don't want to watch people pawing each other.

Vicky.
20-07-2013, 01:12 PM
Dislike showmances in general. The only exception was Aaron and Faye, and I still don't know why I didn't mind that one.

Josy
20-07-2013, 01:20 PM
I don't give a crap and I'm honestly at the point now where the highlights are a chore to watch if it's just the same old **** between Dexter/Charlie and also Callum going on and on... :bored:

the truth
20-07-2013, 01:28 PM
Charlie looks as if she could eat Dexter alive! :D

I quite like Dexter, but the little shrimp looks to me to be the most unlikely playboy/lothario one could imagine..........

youre forgetting one massive thing....the 12 inch python

the truth
20-07-2013, 01:29 PM
why is everyone only chatting faye and aaron.....what of jay and lovely louise? theyre happily married mun, fair play to tthem

CaudleHalbard
20-07-2013, 01:30 PM
youre forgetting one massive thing....the 12 inch python

3 inch worm more like! :D

Sophiee
20-07-2013, 01:31 PM
not really, it's been going on for too long now and going nowhere. charlie isn't interested in callum and it's as simple as that.

Ellen
20-07-2013, 01:32 PM
why is everyone only chatting faye and aaron.....what of jay and lovely louise? theyre happily married mun, fair play to tthem

I think they have split up now.

anne666
20-07-2013, 01:32 PM

They are in the middle of a divorce ???

anne666
20-07-2013, 01:34 PM
I don't give a crap and I'm honestly at the point now where the highlights are a chore to watch if it's just the same old **** between Dexter/Charlie and also Callum going on and on... :bored:

Yes, so bloody boring and excluding other HM's for the little time there is on BB.
Is no-one outraged by the fact that he has a girlfriend and tedious Charlie knows it ? Daley and Hazel YUK were taken apart for this.

CaudleHalbard
20-07-2013, 01:41 PM
Dexter real girlfriend is inflatable! ;)

Whoever it was came on BOTS claiming to be some sort of gf may have been little more than a "friend with benefits". Anyway she gave him a house pass, so he's free to do as he sees fit.

It is obviously not a relationship of any significance.

Vicky.
20-07-2013, 01:44 PM

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/s149/big-brother/news/a497260/big-brother-louise-cliffe-jay-mckray-end-marriage-after-a-year.html

BJ2
20-07-2013, 01:51 PM
No it's all very boring. Although I don't like her I think Charlie is playing a good game and Dexter is now losing it

Lee.
20-07-2013, 02:08 PM
No, I don't like it at all, mainly because the thought of anybody getting romantically involved with Dexter makes me bring up a little bit sick into my mouth.

Tozzie
20-07-2013, 02:26 PM
I want Charlie out then they can let Dexter carry on being his quirky self, this Chexter stuff could be the ruin of Dexters chances :sad:

Robertocarlo
20-07-2013, 02:50 PM
The showmance between Charlie and Dexter is so, so fake. It's just for the cameras and of course to boost Dexter's huge ego!

Fish_Fingers
20-07-2013, 02:50 PM
How anyone can even begin to think that this 'showmance' has even a tiny degree of authenticity is beyond me. It's 100% bullsh!t from Dexter, and my god if you cannot see that then you need some kind of help.

Samm
20-07-2013, 02:51 PM
I couldn't give a crap

Patricia4
20-07-2013, 02:51 PM
I dont give a crap I think Charlie is playing Dexter like a violin.
Charlie wants to be the boss in the house she needs to go.

Gillian-73
20-07-2013, 02:57 PM
Can't stand it and it's annoying me how bb are trying hard to push a love triangle on us too

Jords
20-07-2013, 02:58 PM
Its dull viewing and putting me off Dexter and Callum a little.

Lister of Smeg
20-07-2013, 03:00 PM
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/s149/big-brother/news/a497260/big-brother-louise-cliffe-jay-mckray-end-marriage-after-a-year.html

Jay and Louise attraction was purely a sexual one they were never going to last in a marriage.

Jemal
20-07-2013, 03:04 PM

Jords. Its not Callum's fault, its chexter and callum isnt involved.

Visage
20-07-2013, 04:26 PM

There's so much I like about Dexter, but this chasing Charlie is annoying me too and I disliked when he was trying to impress Jackie.

Northern Monkey
20-07-2013, 04:28 PM
Don't care at all.

Vanessa
20-07-2013, 04:28 PM
I don't like it after watching live feed last night. Hazel and Charlie are snakes

King Gizzard
20-07-2013, 04:30 PM
It's just so odd that it's starting to become compelling

Vanessa
20-07-2013, 04:58 PM
I do think there's something there, but they'd be wise to wait until they're out of the House.

Vanessa
20-07-2013, 05:01 PM
I love the shower video. It was so sweet!

Northern Monkey
20-07-2013, 05:03 PM
Charlie's playing Dexter like a fiddle.Just makes him look like a noob.

Vanessa
20-07-2013, 05:04 PM
Charlie's playing Dexter like a fiddle.Just makes him look like a noob.

I don't think so. I see a lot of chemistry there. But they need to wait until they get out.