PDA

View Full Version : Charlie's Instant Change

Daffodil
20-07-2013, 12:55 PM
The moment her mother walked out of the door Charlie changed. Watching the clips of her at the after eviction party, she has become annoyingly dominant and 'organising'. I thought it was shocking the way she took over when they were picking people for the safe house. Seems to me that maybe she needs her mother's influence to seem human. I fear that now it will become a Charlie/Hazel bitch-fest against Dexter.

JTM45
20-07-2013, 01:03 PM
Yeah, it was all rather 'instant' wasn't it! Right from the deciding who goes into the safehouse footage she was a 'changed' person.

Not quite sure what she's sellin' but i ain't buying it.:nono:

smeagol
20-07-2013, 01:03 PM
she was just like jacky in that except for the straw hair

she's getting a bit too cocky for my liking and sneaky but i,ll keep a open mind as there is worst in there

smeagol
20-07-2013, 01:05 PM
Yeah, it was all rather 'instant' wasn't it! Right from the deciding who goes into the safehouse footage she was a 'changed' person.

Not quite sure what she's sellin' but i ain't buying it.:nono:

she's selling crazy but sorry charlie we are fully stocked up on crazy for this week lol

Champagnechrisy
21-07-2013, 07:06 AM
She has gone from being barely noticeable,
To being bossy loud,and DULL!!
The ridiculous fake romance has got to be
a waste of TV space,stopping us watching
anyone else .....bore-fest!!!

Freddythefrog
21-07-2013, 07:29 AM
We are now seeing the true Charlie, she has played Callum and feared losing the rivalry between Callum and Dexter, she has shown to be a real piece of work.

Verbal
She has gone from being barely noticeable,
To being bossy loud,and DULL!!
The ridiculous fake romance has got to be
a waste of TV space,stopping us watching
anyone else .....bore-fest!!!

Why do you format all of your posts to read like a poem?

BigBrotherfan4ever
What really annoyed me about her was when talking to Dexter they both they would be up next week, then a short time later they have a shower together & quick snog, she definitely playing a game now, never noticed it before but it's so obvious now.

Champagnechrisy
21-07-2013, 07:41 AM
Why do you format all of your posts to read like a poem?

Why not?

GypsyGoth
21-07-2013, 07:55 AM
Charlie shall rule over those fools in there

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lrjuqys7kr1qgmd19.gif

Verbal
21-07-2013, 08:04 AM
Why not?

I'm not saying that you shouldn't, I was just curious as to why.

billy123
21-07-2013, 08:10 AM
Who doesnt change their behaviour and language when they are with their parents as opposed to with friends would probably be a better question.

Johnnyuk123
21-07-2013, 08:21 AM
As ma travers left BB to boooes
Charlie went hitting the booze
She drank this and that
made herself look a twat
and she even let Dan touch her boobs.

Jamie585
21-07-2013, 08:24 AM
This is so stupid! She wanted to get wasted because her mum left she has never been that drunk before and i bet she will not be doing that every night! She hasn't changed, shes just coming into her own now,Give her a break!!!

joeysteele
21-07-2013, 09:45 AM
I was very unimpressed with her on last nights highlights. Not because she was drunk but how she was in her attitude.

karezza
21-07-2013, 09:47 AM
The way she instantly chose Sophie/Sam for the Unsafe House shows someone who is thinking deeply about the game.

Daffodil
21-07-2013, 09:55 AM
The way she instantly chose Sophie/Sam for the Unsafe House shows someone who is thinking deeply about the game.

Yes, I agree. It was a case of her thinking to herself 'who would I miss the least' and then making up the 'because they are likely to win' as the reason for her choice.
The sad thing is, Callum was the first to say these two, but he was left unnoticed. And I guess his honest reason would be the same i.e. 'who would I miss the least'. It is what I would think anyway, to be honest.

:pipe:

Vicky.
21-07-2013, 11:42 AM
Prefer her now, I knew she would come out of her shell without her mothers overbearing presence.

Slevin
21-07-2013, 12:20 PM
I was very unimpressed with her on last nights highlights. Not because she was drunk but how she was in her attitude.
same. i was thought it was kinda messed up she was all pissed at Callum when they were in the bedroom but she was all fine with Dexter all that fake romance crap they were pulling on each other in the garden after. hes the one that initiated the convo in the kitchen. they were just trying to clear the air but apparently Callum is an a-hole for being involved in that. not a Dan fan but im glad he said something. then Charlie stars crying. b please.

Miranda123
21-07-2013, 05:05 PM
The moment her mother walked out of the door Charlie changed. Watching the clips of her at the after eviction party, she has become annoyingly dominant and 'organising'. I thought it was shocking the way she took over when they were picking people for the safe house. Seems to me that maybe she needs her mother's influence to seem human. I fear that now it will become a Charlie/Hazel bitch-fest against Dexter.

I thought this thread was about her instant change from Hazel & Dans best mate to Gina's most loyal supporter, which happened immediately after Gina got the most cheers??

Suspicious much?

Vanessa
21-07-2013, 05:06 PM
I'm hoping Dexter will have nothing to do with her on the outside. he needs a nice girl and she's just a mess.

Miranda123
21-07-2013, 05:07 PM
This is so stupid! She wanted to get wasted because her mum left she has never been that drunk before and i bet she will not be doing that every night! She hasn't changed, shes just coming into her own now,Give her a break!!!

Er......................NOPE lol

Miranda123
21-07-2013, 05:07 PM
I'm hoping Dexter will have nothing to do with her on the outside. he needs a nice girl and she's just a mess.

Nice girls dont charge by the hour, so he wont find one

Vanessa
21-07-2013, 05:08 PM

You're so funny! Not! :cool:

Speedster
21-07-2013, 05:08 PM

Makes a change from detective people should respect Me more cos I'm a parent Dan giving the orders.

Speedster
21-07-2013, 05:10 PM

Yeah, cos he's a much better human being. :sleep:

Kazanne
21-07-2013, 05:10 PM

:joker::joker::joker:

Ellen
21-07-2013, 05:12 PM

:joker::joker:

Tozzie
21-07-2013, 05:12 PM

yep to us his fans he is, certainly wouldn't do for us all to like the same people on the show because then you really would be :sleep: :p

fingers
21-07-2013, 05:13 PM
Hopefully Charlie will have a near breakdown when they announce what the SH REALLY means this week!

Edit: she is also guaranteed to yell I'm 27 for the 97th time.

Indy
21-07-2013, 05:13 PM
She's not changed - that was always there. The only difference is Jackie isn't there yelling "shut up Charlie" every 5 minutes to slow her down. She is exactly like her mother, and we've seen glimpses of it all along.

Vanessa
21-07-2013, 05:14 PM

No, but Charlie is using him.

Speedster
21-07-2013, 05:17 PM
yep to us his fans he is, certainly wouldn't do for us all to like the same people on the show because then you really would be :sleep: :p

Very true, but I keep reading that this woman or that woman is nothing but a w***e, from OTHER women and it's making Me sick.

Speedster
21-07-2013, 05:19 PM

Birds of a feather flock together, as the saying goes. He probably couldn't find a "nice girl" if one fell on him.

Speedster
21-07-2013, 05:21 PM
No, but Charlie is using him.

Lol why would she even need to? is she so dumb etc. she needs his "help"? How patronising.

Miranda123
21-07-2013, 05:21 PM
Birds of a feather flock together, as the saying goes. He probably couldn't find a "nice girl" if one fell on him.

well nice girls like nice guys

so he has no chance

Vanessa
21-07-2013, 05:22 PM
She's not changed - that was always there. The only difference is Jackie isn't there yelling "shut up Charlie" every 5 minutes to slow her down. She is exactly like her mother, and we've seen glimpses of it all along.

Omg! Run, Dexter, run! :joker::dog:

Jords
21-07-2013, 05:23 PM
Charlie drank more alcohol and got really drunk without her mother around? SHOCKER!

Vanessa
21-07-2013, 05:24 PM
Charlie drank more alcohol and got really drunk without her mother around? SHOCKER!

She needs to stop drinking so much.

Speedster
21-07-2013, 05:29 PM
well nice girls like nice guys

so he has no chance

Exactly My point-you seemed to be saying Charlie isn't nice but Dexter is, and I was just saying that if Dexter's so nice but he's hanging around Charlie who people seem to have decided to hate all of a sudden then he can't be the hero he's being portrayed as otherwise he wouldn't be hanging around Charlie.