PDA

View Full Version : Day 38: Trash for treats Task Results + Video (Dexter Defeats Creepy Callum)

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 01:19 PM
Task Video - http://www.channel5.com/bigbrother/article/video/Day-38-Watch-the-Trash-for-Treats-Task

Creepy Callum is obsessed with Dexter. Hopefully creepy is evicted next Friday and he can get the help he obviously needs.

Task turns the house against Dexter and Charlie
- http://bb3cdn.channel5.com/share/article/Task-turns-the-House-against-Dexter-and-Charlie-/

Day 38: Trash for treats in pictures

Earlier, the housemates got the chance to win a treat in a game called 'Trash for treats'. Here's how they got on:

Dan vs Joe: Joe smashed his box, but Dan resisted, meaning Joe has won a birthday party for himself this evening.

Gina vs Hazel: Both of the girls instantly smashed their boxes, meaning neither won the prize

Dexter vs Callum: Dexter smashed his box, but Callum did not. Therefore Dexter has won a romantic dinner date this evening. Controversially, he chose Dan, and not Charlie, as his date.

Sophie vs Charlie: Neither of them smashed their box and were therefore rewarded with six eggs.

Sam vs Jack: Sam let Jack smash his box, meaning Jack will also receive a birthday party this evening.

This is why i Love Dexter he just trolled all of them lol, Nicely played Dexter. :joker:

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 01:20 PM
i remember the last date that Callum had with Charlie he ended up crying in the toilet lmao.... ;) Dexter better win this #TeamDexter

Roy Mars III
20-07-2013, 01:21 PM
Big Brother is pushing this stupid triangle way too hard

Jemal
20-07-2013, 01:21 PM

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 01:23 PM

I know it's just too much wish they'd just leave it and let them get on with it instead of all these dates and tasks to put them together... it was the same with daley/hazel with all the safe house crap... :nono:

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 01:24 PM
Big Brother Live ‏@BBUKLive 52s

2.23pm: First to go head-to-head are Hazel and Gina. These gals aren't each others' biggest fans so may be playing selfishly. #bbuklive

Big Brother Live ‏@BBUKLive 3m

2.20pm: Each housemate is standing at their individual plinths. Jack and Joe even count as separate people for once. #bbuklive

Cherie
20-07-2013, 01:25 PM
I agree, Great task though, and tbf what else could they have given Dexter and Callum that would actually be interested in

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 01:26 PM
I agree, Great task though, and tbf what else could they have given Dexter and Callum that would actually be interested in

Giving callum a surpise eviction would have been best :devil:

JTM45
20-07-2013, 01:26 PM
You think they might have learnt their lesson after their last attempt at matchmaking (gone wrong!).:nono:

Apparently not!

fingers
20-07-2013, 01:27 PM

Does it show? :wavey:

Josy
20-07-2013, 01:28 PM
CALLUM: A romantic dinner with a housemate of your choice.
DEXTER: A romantic dinner with a housemate of your choice.

Oh **** off with this bull****.

Look what everyone else gets and then that^^^^

Putting me right off now tbh.

Samm
20-07-2013, 01:29 PM
I am sick of the stupid showmance triangle

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 01:29 PM
Big Brother Live ‏@BBUKLive 56s

2.27pm: Hilarious. Gina and Hazel lost no time in showing selfishness. Hence - in #TrashforTreats world - they both lose prizes. #bbuklive

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 01:30 PM
Big Brother Live ‏@BBUKLive 40s

2.29pm: Sam and Jack are next up. Sam has played selflessly allowing Jack to win half a birthday bash. #bbuklive #TrashforTreats #nicelad

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 01:36 PM
Big Brother Live ‏@BBUKLive 18s

2.34pm: Guess the outcome of Charlie vs Sophie. All we'll tell you now is... it was an interesting one. #bbuklive #TrashforTreats

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 01:38 PM
Big Brother Live ‏@BBUKLive 1m

2.37pm: Dan vs Joe time. Will Dan be selfless for the sake of the birthday boy? Let's wait and see. #bbuklive #TrashforTreats

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 01:42 PM
Big Brother Live ‏@BBUKLive 35s

2.40pm: It's Callum vs Dexter. Both are playing for a romantic date with a HM of their choice. #bbuklive #TrashforTreat

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 01:43 PM
Big Brother Live ‏@BBUKLive 35s

2.42pm: BB has truly saved the most dramatic duel till last. Other HMs are chanting "Awkward! Awkward!" #bbuklive #TrashforTreats

smudgie
20-07-2013, 01:43 PM
Bless Sam. Dan should do the same. Give the twins their party.

It could hopefully be their pre eviction party:devil:

Just knew Gina and Hazel would both go for it.:hugesmile:

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 01:48 PM

2.46pm: Game over on C vs D and let's say a friendship isn't about to bloom. Stay tuned for the full results of #TrashforTreats. #bbuklive

00Jamie00
20-07-2013, 01:49 PM
I'd laugh if Callum wins and takes someone else on a date instead of Charlie :joker:

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 01:49 PM
we don't even know half of the results what a crap twitter team :(

CaudleHalbard
20-07-2013, 01:50 PM
Bless Sam. Dan should do the same. Give the twins their party.

It could hopefully be their pre eviction party:devil:

Hopefully.

Party on Saturday, eviction next Friday! You can just imagine their glum faces! :D

They looked glum enough just waiting for the eviction results!

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 01:50 PM
I'd laugh if Callum wins and takes someone else on a date instead of Charlie :joker:

He will do that i think because he has already had a dinner date with Charlie when hazel and daley ordered it and we all remember how that ended. I gotta feeling if Dexter wins he picks Charlie but if Callum wins he might pick Gina/Hazel :conf:

00Jamie00
20-07-2013, 01:51 PM
He should pick Dexter :D

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 01:52 PM
5 pairings and BB only tells us the result of two...

smeagol
20-07-2013, 01:53 PM
bb stirring it up using charlie as bait ,

its going to be pistols at dawn with those 2 soon , dex has to win as charlie will hate another date with creepy callum

smeagol
20-07-2013, 01:55 PM
id like to see a callum dex date would be better lol

Kazanne
20-07-2013, 01:58 PM
Big Brother Live ‏@BBUKLive 40s

2.29pm: Sam and Jack are next up. Sam has played selflessly allowing Jack to win half a birthday bash. #bbuklive #TrashforTreats #nicelad

Good for Sam.one reason I like him

Raph
20-07-2013, 02:00 PM

This, it's ridiculous and boring now.

Jemal
20-07-2013, 02:01 PM
Callum will take gina

Ellen
20-07-2013, 02:02 PM
I find it quite sad that BB are pushing this with Callum/Charlie/Dexter when Callum has said a few times now that there is no triangle as far as he is concerned.

Lister of Smeg
20-07-2013, 02:04 PM
I find it quite sad that BB are pushing this with Callum/Charlie/Dexter when Callum has said a few times now that there is no triangle as far as he is concerned.

He says that and then spends the rest of the day obsessing over Charlie.

fingers
20-07-2013, 02:05 PM

Well they sure as hell are not going to get any footage out of the Sam/Sophie pairing!

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 02:07 PM

Ever heard the phrase Actions speak louder then words.... :cat:

Ellen
20-07-2013, 02:08 PM
He says that and then spends the rest of the day obsessing over Charlie.

So what? He fancies her still doesnt mean he wants to be dragged into something.

Ellen
20-07-2013, 02:10 PM
Well they sure as hell are not going to get any footage out of the Sam/Sophie pairing!

why try to engineer romance in the first place? Let things happen if and when they do naturally.

Sophster
20-07-2013, 02:11 PM
If Callum and Dex have any sense, they will work out what BB is doing and rebel. They need to be best friends and forget about the Charlie situation.

Big Brother wants a showdown/romance and it will be better for everyone in that house if they get over silly crushes and make peace.

Although the now inevitable drama will be fun to watch. :P

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 02:11 PM
So what? He fancies her still doesnt mean he wants to be dragged into something.

He's the one that's going round the house talking about Dexter not the other way round... check the videos on channel 5 website today all filled with callum's hate for dexter.

Lister of Smeg
20-07-2013, 02:14 PM
why try to engineer romance in the first place? Let things happen if and when they do naturally.

Its Callum keeping it going tho with his obsession with Charlie and his clear bitterness towards Dexter who he clearly blames for ruining his relationship with Charlie even tho any form of close ness was gone by the time this whole rubbish started.

Ellen
20-07-2013, 02:16 PM
He's the one that's going round the house talking about Dexter not the other way round... check the videos on channel 5 website today all filled with callum's hate for dexter.

Yeah right, like Dexter doesnt do that. They both do it, they all do it, no big deal.

Lister of Smeg
20-07-2013, 02:19 PM
Yeah right, like Dexter doesnt do that. They both do it, they all do it, no big deal.

Actually there's been very little animosity from Dexter towards Callum .

00Jamie00
20-07-2013, 02:20 PM
Big Brother Live ‏@BBUKLive 3s

3.19pm: Gina, Hazel and Callum are bonding over boredom with the Dexter/Charlie situation. #bbuklive

Looks like Dexter won.
Even the housemates are getting bored of it now

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 02:21 PM

Callum is a loony stalker who can't get over Charlie and Dexter's closeness since he outed him for being too nicey nicey just admit it.... :devil:

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 02:22 PM

3.19pm: Gina, Hazel and Callum are bonding over boredom with the Dexter/Charlie situation. #bbuklive

Looks like Dexter won.

well i am bored with Callum and if he is up for eviction this week tell him to pack his bags :xyxwave:

Lister of Smeg
20-07-2013, 02:27 PM

Looks like Dexter won.

I can predict what Callum is saying

Like ive said to everyone there's no triangle on my side I love Charlie as a mate I swear Dexter he's a little worm can have it because I dont care I love Charlie as a mate and thats it .

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 02:30 PM
I can predict what Callum is saying

Like ive said to everyone there's no triangle on my side I love Charlie as a mate I swear Dexter he's a little worm can have it because I dont care I love Charlie as a mate and thats it .

and he will also say charlie only thinks bad of me because of Dexter, i think you guys should see it im genuinely nice, really i am, genuinely im nice, trust me i am intelligent i don't care about the love traingle, trust me... :sleep:

00Jamie00
20-07-2013, 02:34 PM

3.32pm: Everyone is now piping up at #Chexter, trying to get them to sort themselves out once and for all. #bbuklive

Kazanne
20-07-2013, 02:36 PM
and he will also say charlie only thinks bad of me because of Dexter, i think you guys should see it im genuinely nice, really i am, genuinely im nice, trust me i am intelligent i don't care about the love traingle, trust me... :sleep:

:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

Cherie
20-07-2013, 02:37 PM

Looks like Dexter won.

Gina is worried she is losing airtime, Hazel is annoyed because she chose a duff HM to have a showmance with who managed to get himself ejected and make her quite hated at the same time, and Callum is annoyed because the puny one is beating him hands down and has pulled the girl even if it only as a friend.

Gillian-73
20-07-2013, 02:38 PM
This triangle thing is getting beyond ridiculous now! So bored of it.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 02:38 PM

3.32pm: Everyone is now piping up at #Chexter, trying to get them to sort themselves out once and for all. #bbuklive

it's amazing when they never pipe up when actually chexter are in the room with them but behind their backs... i don't think neither Dexter or Charlie are even pushing it as much as big brother is trying to with these tasks... :joker:

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 02:39 PM
This triangle thing is getting beyond ridiculous now! So bored of it.

yes and the only way to end this love traingle is to evict Callum if he is up for eviction this week.... :dance:

Lister of Smeg
20-07-2013, 02:39 PM

Looks like Dexter won.

Gillian-73
20-07-2013, 02:41 PM
yes and the only way to end this love traingle is to evict Callum if he is up for eviction this week.... :dance:

:D I can live with that! I hope if Callum wins his task he takes anyone other than Charlie

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 02:45 PM
:D I can live with that! I hope if Callum wins his task he takes anyone other than Charlie

Last time Charlie and Callum had a date she tore him apart and he went to the toilet to have a poo and cry...:bawling:

Lister of Smeg
20-07-2013, 02:51 PM
Last time Charlie and Callum had a date she tore him apart and he went to the toilet to have a poo and cry...:bawling:

As AJ said maybe the poo was disappointing.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 03:44 PM
Day 38: Trash for treats in pictures

Earlier, the housemates got the chance to win a treat in a game called 'Trash for treats'. Here's how they got on:

Dan vs Joe: Joe smashed his box, but Dan resisted, meaning Joe has won a birthday party for himself this evening.

Gina vs Hazel: Both of the girls instantly smashed their boxes, meaning neither won the prize

Dexter vs Callum: Dexter smashed his box, but Callum did not. Therefore Dexter has won a romantic dinner date this evening. Controversially, he chose Dan, and not Charlie, as his date.

Sophie vs Charlie: Neither of them smashed their box and were therefore rewarded with six eggs.

Sam vs Jack: Sam let Jack smash his box, meaning Jack will also receive a birthday party this evening.

Nicely played Dexter.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 03:47 PM
This is why i Love Dexter he just trolled all of them lol, Nicely played Dexter. :joker:

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 03:50 PM
I can't help but laugh at how furious Creepster Callum will be that Dexter wrongfooted him like this.

smeagol
20-07-2013, 03:54 PM
interesting he chose dan. just never know what dex will do next lol

hazel n gina were silly both doing.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 03:55 PM
As AJ said maybe the poo was disappointing.

Only thing AJ probably got right.... :joker:

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 03:56 PM

That's why i love Dexter he is just so unique in how he thinks and never does what you expect he is just simple a legendary housemate.... :dance:

Gillian-73
20-07-2013, 04:03 PM

Chosing Dan haha brilliant. Love it

Marcus.
20-07-2013, 04:12 PM
the tiwns are having there party

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 04:13 PM
Chosing Dan haha brilliant. Love it

I'm so glad he didn't rise to what bb wanted and picked Dan instead of Charlie. :dance:

Marcus.
20-07-2013, 04:32 PM
http://www.channel5.com/bigbrother/article/video/Day-38-Watch-the-Trash-for-Treats-Task

task video

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 04:37 PM
http://www.channel5.com/bigbrother/article/video/Day-38-Watch-the-Trash-for-Treats-Task

task video

Thanks watching it now :spin:

Vanessa
20-07-2013, 04:38 PM

dexter has a thing for dan. ;)

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 04:42 PM
Creepy Callum outwitted once again by our beloved Dexter.

Vanessa
20-07-2013, 04:50 PM
Gina is worried she is losing airtime, Hazel is annoyed because she chose a duff HM to have a showmance with who managed to get himself ejected and make her quite hated at the same time, and Callum is annoyed because the puny one is beating him hands down and has pulled the girl even if it only as a friend.

Gina needs to be careful. Too much bitching could be her downfall.

Tozzie
20-07-2013, 04:50 PM
:hugesmile: great how he chose Dan. Go Dexter :cheer2::dance2:

Vanessa
20-07-2013, 04:53 PM
:hugesmile: great how he chose Dan. Go Dexter :cheer2::dance2:

At last he can have a conversation with Dan without getting interrupted every 5 seconds. :joker:

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 04:53 PM
The best thing about the video was at the end Big Brother saying: "Congratulations Callum you're Selfishness became you're Failure " LMAO he got dissed !!! ;)

smudgie
20-07-2013, 05:00 PM
If Dexter is on the date then surely that means Callum declined it. Otherwise neither of them would have it.:hugesmile:

Cherie
20-07-2013, 05:08 PM
If Dexter is on the date then surely that means Callum declined it. Otherwise neither of them would have it.:hugesmile:

Yes but Callum declined it so he would look like the bigger man... (not some selfless act). Backfired somewhat.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 05:09 PM

Please read the task, callum lost the challenge so how can he deny what he doesn't even have....

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 05:10 PM
Creepy Callum is obsessed with Dexter. Hopefully creepy is evicted next Friday and he can get the help he obviously needs.

Task turns the house against Dexter and Charlie

http://bb3cdn.channel5.com/share/article/Task-turns-the-House-against-Dexter-and-Charlie-/

Jemal
20-07-2013, 05:10 PM
Callum's so creepy dont you think?

Sarcasm. Watch this space.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 05:15 PM
Callum's so creepy dont you think?

Sarcasm. Watch this space.

Im glad you agree even with a hint of sarcasm as even a Dexter hater would know Callum is obsessed with Charlie and just trying to belittle Dexter in whatever way he can in front of the group... all his plans like his deceptively intelligent conversations fail..... :cat: :joker:

Jemal
20-07-2013, 05:16 PM
Check the white text^

Indy
20-07-2013, 05:17 PM
BB sets up a task specifically to exploit the "triangle" that is essentially invented by BB to begin with, and when Dexter does something to derail that, the house is mad at him for the triangle thing?

Wonder if they've considered that if they didn't keep talking about it, nobody would be talking about it?

Vanessa
20-07-2013, 05:20 PM
BB sets up a task specifically to exploit the "triangle" that is essentially invented by BB to begin with, and when Dexter does something to derail that, the house is mad at him for the triangle thing?

Wonder if they've considered that if they didn't keep talking about it, nobody would be talking about it?

True, but didn't you know? Housemates are always right and Dexter always wrong. ;)

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
Day 38: Task turns the House against Dexter and Charlie
53 mins ago

If Big Brother wanted to trash more than boxes with Trash for Treats, then a self high-five is in order. 'Love triangle' rivals Dexter and Callum were pitted against each other in the hope of creating drama and they, especially Dexter, delivered a treat.

There were shades of Conor from last year's Big Brother as Dexter smashed his box mere moments before the klaxon went. Callum, either through designs on the high road or slow wits, did not smash his box back, meaning Dexter won a romantic dinner to share with a housemate of his choice.

Everyone expected him to choose Charlie but he choose Dan, which led to a strange psychological one-upmanship competition with his beaten opponent.

"It was about that, it was about beating Callum," Dexter told his housemates.

"Do you feel like you've beaten me?" asked Callum, not understanding the basic principle of game-playing.

"It cancels his good act if I haven't' done it for emotive reasons," crowed Dexter.

"It was predictable that you did it," said Callum, playing the 'deceptively intelligent' card, "I knew you were going to smash it and not choose Charlie."

The griping rumbled on between the two men and despite Dexter not having selected Charlie, somehow that relationship became the focal point for not just Callum but the whole damn House.

Behind their backs then to their faces almost everyone turned on the pair, expressing their exasperation and boredom. It fell to House pragmatist Sophie to ask Dexter if he fancied Charlie, and Charlie if she fancied Dexter. With clear answers of 'yes' then 'no' respectively, you would think that put the matter to bed.

But seeing as it's still all anyone can talk about, it would seem Chexter are going to drag on.

All hail, Big Brother, the real winner of Trash for Treats.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
Check the white text^

Check my first line :cat:

Kazanne
20-07-2013, 05:21 PM
Im glad you agree even with a hint of sarcasm as even a Dexter hater would know Callum is obsessed with Charlie and just trying to belittle Dexter in whatever way he can in front of the group... all his plans like his deceptively intelligent conversations fail..... :cat: :joker:

OMG,such an obsession:joker::joker:Do you fancy Dexter?Me thinks you do:hugesmile:

Vanessa
20-07-2013, 05:24 PM
http://t.co/aEA421GQuR

Dexter, you little minx! ;)

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 05:26 PM
OMG,such an obsession:joker::joker:Do you fancy Dexter?Me thinks you do:hugesmile:

yep its a mix of bromance with Dexter and alot of dislike aimed at Callum for being a creep i cant stand !!! :devil:

Jemal
20-07-2013, 05:28 PM
Smh.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 05:43 PM
http://t.co/aEA421GQuR

Dexter, you little minx! ;)

Most handsome of them all Mr Dexter Koh.... :dance:

smudgie
20-07-2013, 05:45 PM

:joker: he is Dexter's Spin Doctor.

Gillian-73
20-07-2013, 06:00 PM

It didn't work like that

Kazanne
20-07-2013, 06:01 PM
:joker: he is Dexter's Spin Doctor.

And those rose tinted specs:hugesmile:

smudgie
20-07-2013, 06:14 PM
Please read the task, callum lost the challenge so how can he deny what he doesn't even have....

Callum did not lose, he simply chose not to smash the box the same as Sam, Dan, Charlie and Sophie. As BBs said..Selfless :hugesmile:

karezza
20-07-2013, 06:18 PM
Callum did not lose, he simply chose not to smash the box the same as Sam, Dan, Charlie and Sophie. As BBs said..Selfless :hugesmile:

It wasn't selfliess. He wasn't thinking about Charlie. He was thinking about outwitting Dexter. He is obsessed with Dexter. He is weird.

smudgie
20-07-2013, 06:27 PM
It wasn't selfliess. He wasn't thinking about Charlie. He was thinking about outwitting Dexter. He is obsessed with Dexter. He is weird.

I prefer to think he was simply trying to get a treat for them both, unlike the selfish person he was up against.
No idea what thinking about Charlie had to do with it.
He does not like Dexter and is openly honest about it, shame Dexter can't simply accept that :hugesmile:

karezza
20-07-2013, 06:29 PM
I prefer to think he was simply trying to get a treat for them both, unlike the selfish person he was up against.
No idea what thinking about Charlie had to do with it.
He does not like Dexter and is openly honest about it, shame Dexter can't simply accept that :hugesmile:

"If you are not selfish you are wasting your life."

:spin::spin::spin:

smudgie
20-07-2013, 06:32 PM
"If you are not selfish you are wasting your life."

:spin::spin::spin:

Oooooh I think I will be okay then..:hugesmile:

Kazanne
20-07-2013, 06:33 PM

We cant read his mind so that's just your take on it! personally I think he's an ok chap.