PDA

View Full Version : Hazel and Jackie cruel to dexy and callum

the truth
20-07-2013, 01:26 PM
Endlessly mocking how they have zero chance with Charlie as shes way out of their league

hazel shamelessly laughing in their faces telling them how humiliating it is for them both

Her opinions are f course like all her opinions, based entirely on physical appearance. how sad , how shallow. but worse still, mean too....shes like the school yard biatch

whatever happened to empathy? compassion>??

yet again showing up the arrogance, self importance, superficiality of these 2 mean spirited housemates

hazel will soon be walking the same plank as ma travers....forgotten Samson and Delilah shes ging to be fed to the lions den:devil:

CaudleHalbard
20-07-2013, 01:28 PM
Hazel is just saying: you don't have a chance with girl-next-door Charlie. Imagine how little chance you'd have with the gorgeous me! ;)

hijaxers
20-07-2013, 01:32 PM
Wish Hazel would just shut her nasty gob and do one !

I'm sick of hearing and reading her name

Patricia4
20-07-2013, 03:13 PM
Wish Hazel would just shut her nasty gob and do one !

I'm sick of hearing and reading her name

Me too.

Cherie
20-07-2013, 03:16 PM
Hazel is annoyed she backed the wrong show pony, she should have taken Dex up on his offer in the first week, she might be sitting pretty now.

smeagol
20-07-2013, 03:17 PM
dan is just as bad sticking his ore in again god knows what it has to do with him . dex n callum need to start steering away now from charlie .

Jemal
20-07-2013, 03:17 PM
She can go do one.

Tozzie
20-07-2013, 03:21 PM
Hazel is annoyed she backed the wrong show pony, she should have taken Dex up on his offer in the first week, she might be sitting pretty now.

aye, sitting pretty evil, urgh horrid excuse for a woman

Northern Monkey
20-07-2013, 03:59 PM
She's right though,They look like fools letting Charlie play them like that.They should redeem a little pride and forget young Travers.

the truth
20-07-2013, 04:24 PM
She's right though,They look like fools letting Charlie play them like that.They should redeem a little pride and forget young Travers.

not fools at all, callum has the guts to show his true feelings as women always preach to men they should do and when they do they get crucified.....yes hes cringey yes the whole sar soar epsidoe was blood curdling, but hey hes average joe not a pre-scripted professional romeo....its wrong to mock and pour scorn on someone who is pouring their heart out....

anne666
20-07-2013, 05:20 PM
Who cares Jackie is gone thank God, Mark 2 Jackie will not let her mother down and if I don't fast forward her might drive me to the sharp knife drawer. Does anyone actually believe that either of these two men are interested in anything other than zelebrity and airtime ?

Northern Monkey
20-07-2013, 05:30 PM
not fools at all, callum has the guts to show his true feelings as women always preach to men they should do and when they do they get crucified.....yes hes cringey yes the whole sar soar epsidoe was blood curdling, but hey hes average joe not a pre-scripted professional romeo....its wrong to mock and pour scorn on someone who is pouring their heart out....

I think Callum would do himself a favour by forgetting about Charlie,So as not leave himself open to being mocked by the girls.He should soar and do his own thing.I don't dislike Callum,I don't see him as "creepy Callum".I think Hazel had a point when she said what she said.

Vanessa
20-07-2013, 05:31 PM
Hazel is true evil. The sooner she goes, the better.

Speedster
20-07-2013, 05:42 PM

.......with Dexter......o.....k..... He has a g/f btw, she was on bots a few weeks ago. I'm not saying he should know better than openly flirt with other women, cos, y'know, he's a guy and guys can do wtf they want "obvs" but still, I mean, if a woman starts flirting back then what about his girl-friend???. "Girl-code", people! :$ the woman he flirts with should think about his g/f!!.

And what about the children?!!?? will no-one think about the children!!??!!:conf:

Marsh.
20-07-2013, 05:45 PM
Aww, Dexter and Gina are poor little victims. Never said or done anything to anyone. :pat: