PDA

View Full Version : Task- Dexter has ruined BB's plan to have him and Callum with Charlie

*mazedsalv**
20-07-2013, 04:19 PM
For a prize in the task, the winner between Callum and Dexter was to win a date with a HM on their choice. BB thought Charlie would be the certain choice for both... Dexter has chosen Dan :laugh2: Well done Dex!

No love triangle in the HLs tomorrow, or less of it anyway :D

Ellen
20-07-2013, 04:21 PM
I dont think either of them would have chosen Charlie but good on him for not falling for BB silly games.

Jordan.
20-07-2013, 04:23 PM
Thank god, what a back fire on the producers

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 04:29 PM
King Dexter did the right thing, i am so proud of him he didnt follow what bb wanted him to do, well done dexy. Secondly that creepster Callum tried to act big by not taking the box and put Dexter in danger with his choice but it backfired on him in the end..... ;)

Vanessa
20-07-2013, 04:31 PM
Awwww! That's so nice of Dexter ! Looks like Dan needed cheering up. I've always known he had a soft spot for Dan. ;)

Vanessa
20-07-2013, 04:32 PM
For a prize in the task, the winner between Callum and Dexter was to win a date with a HM on their choice. BB thought Charlie would be the certain choice for both... Dexter has chosen Dan :laugh2: Well done Dex!

No love triangle in the HLs tomorrow, or less of it anyway :D

We have a new romance. What shall we call it? Danxter? :joker:

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 04:33 PM
Awwww! That's so nice of Dexter ! Looks like Dan needed cheering up. I've always known he had a soft spot for Dan. ;)

Vanessa don't feel sorry for Dan he has been bad mouthing Dexter to the whole house this morning, he really is desperate to get callum and dexter up for nominations this week.....:bawling:

CaudleHalbard
20-07-2013, 04:33 PM
I've always known he had a soft spot for Dan. ;)

I suspected this when Dexter kissed Dan on the lips a couple of nights ago - on LF but not on HLs. ;)

Vanessa
20-07-2013, 04:34 PM
Vanessa don't feel sorry for Dan he has been bad mouthing Dexter to the whole house this morning, he really is desperate to get callum and dexter up for nominations this week.....:bawling:

I know, but Dexter really likes him. Don't worry. All the bitching will only make Dexter look better. And it's all for nothing. There are no nominations this week. :joker:

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 04:34 PM
We have a new romance. What shall we call it? Danxter? :joker:

Dexter haters Video - Callum and Dan

http://bb3cdn.channel5.com/share/art...allum-and-Dan/

Creepster Callum at it again with Desperate Dan trying to say dexter is fake....

Vanessa
20-07-2013, 04:35 PM
I suspected this when Dexter kissed Dan on the lips a couple of nights ago - on LF but not on HLs. ;)

Dex said "oops!". :joker:

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 04:36 PM
I know, but Dexter really likes him. Don't worry. All the bitching will only make Dexter look better. And it's all for nothing. There are no nominations this week. :joker:

Yes i know but i don't want Dexter hanging out with that loser Dan anymore after the dinner date he just talks badly of Dexter behind his back while trying to be sweet to him in front of him...:nono:

Vanessa
Dexter haters Video - Callum and Dan

http://bb3cdn.channel5.com/share/art...allum-and-Dan/

Creepster Callum at it again with Desperate Dan trying to say dexter is fake....

Don't worry. There are no nominations this week. All this work for nothing. :hugesmile:

Vanessa
Yes i know but i don't want Dexter hanging out with that loser Dan anymore after the dinner date he just talks badly of Dexter behind his back while trying to be sweet to him in front of him...:nono:

It will make Dan look two faced and Dexter look like the better man. ;)

CaudleHalbard
20-07-2013, 04:38 PM
There are no nominations this week. All this work for nothing. :hugesmile:

Yes, it's rather funny isn't it. No noms, well no real ones anyway.... so all the fakery is utterly pointless. ;)

Vanessa
20-07-2013, 04:39 PM
Yes, it's rather funny isn't it. No noms, well no real ones anyway.... so all the fakery is utterly pointless. ;)

It will only make Callum/Dan look two faced and Dexter look good. :dance:

Lister of Smeg
20-07-2013, 04:40 PM
Oh my Dexter you cleaver little git now Dan will think you're cool again there's a clear method behind Dexters madness :dance:.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 04:41 PM
Creepy Callum outwitted once again by our beloved Dexter.

JTM45
20-07-2013, 04:42 PM

It'll just make Dexter look like the bigger man again!:hugesmile:
They'll show Dan bitching about him and slagging him off and then Dan will be shamed when Dexter rises above the hate and does something nice for him!:thumbs:

And the fact that he screwed up BB's ridiculous attempts at creating fake storylines and Charlie and Hazel's attempts to play him have also been thwarted is just the icing on the Dexter Gateux!!!:hugesmile:

Just goes to show that you've gotta' get up very early in the morning to even try and get one over on Dexter.:xyxwave:

Lister of Smeg
20-07-2013, 04:43 PM

Doesnt matter it spins the situation and makes Dan look like an arsehole for bitching about him this morning.

Vanessa
20-07-2013, 04:44 PM
Doesnt matter it spins the situation and makes Dan look like an arsehole for bitching about him this morning.

Sounds good to me. Maybe Sam and Sophie will choose Dan to join them. The we can show him just how much we love him. ;)

rusticgal
20-07-2013, 04:45 PM
It will make Dan look two faced and Dexter look like the better man. ;)

No it wont....Dexter doesnt know that Dan had been talking about him....and Dan was picked.
People being quick to pounce when someone they dont like talks about another....but they are all doing it...its human nature.

DAN TO WIN...

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 04:46 PM
Task video - Loving Dexter's work he just trolled all of them and most importantly played Callum at his own game. Only the people who bad mouthed dexter came out of that task looking bad ;)

http://www.channel5.com/bigbrother/article/video/Day-38-Watch-the-Trash-for-Treats-Task

Vanessa
20-07-2013, 04:46 PM
No it wont....Dexter doesnt know that Dan had been talking about him....and Dan was picked.
People being quick to pounce when someone they dont like talks about another....but they are all doing it...its human nature.

DAN TO WIN...

But the viewers will know. Dan bitchiness could be his downfall. ;)

Ramsay
20-07-2013, 04:49 PM
hhahahah i love that man

karezza
20-07-2013, 04:51 PM
This is the Dexter we love - clever and unpredictable.

:spin2::spin2::spin2:

Vanessa
hhahahah i love that man

Isn't he the best? I bet even Big Brother finds it funny. :joker:

Vanessa

Everyday he reminds me more and more of Aaron. :hugesmile:

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 04:54 PM
The best thing about the video was at the end Big Brother saying: "Congratulations Callum you're Selflessness became you're Failure " LMAO he got dissed !!!

joeysteele
20-07-2013, 04:59 PM
Dan has been saying thinmgs as to Dexter from the very start of the series, Dexter is well aware what Dan has said and also as to reservations about him from week one and he even said he understood them especially when Dan nominated him face to face with his reasons.

If there is one person Dan hasn't worked out yet is Dexter, he has always said he cannot be sure who the real Dexter is but ''he would really like to find out''.
There is the telling statement.

Dexter is fully aware of all that,nothing Dan says is likely to surprise or not already be known by Dexter and it is clear both have a reserved respect for each other.
They may eventually even become the closest in there.

However,if anyone is the turncoat then it is Callum, who has been bad mouthing Dexter for at least the last week now and it nearly seems to be the only conversation he has with Sam lately as to putting Dexter down.

It is amazing how Dan gets hammered for talking about Dexter,when he has been doing so near all the series so far but Callum gets let off virtually completely.
Callum is just furious with Dexter for any perceived interest in Charlie and the fact that Jackie even indicated she had warmed to Dexter but not Callum.

Callum is the one really sowing the seeds against Dexter now, Dexter already knew Dan had and still has concerns as to him as I think Dexter has too as to Dan but they are both really intrigued as to each other and that makes excellent viewing to me anyway.

Lister of Smeg
20-07-2013, 05:01 PM
Callum thought he'd be cleaver and pretend to smash the box he ended up looking like a mug when Dexter actually smashed it and now he looks an evan bigger mug because Dexter ended up choosing Dan :joker:

Vanessa
20-07-2013, 05:02 PM
Callum thought he'd be cleaver and pretend to smash the box he ended up looking like a mug when Dexter actually smashed it and now he looks an evan bigger mug because Dexter ended up choosing Dan :joker:

I think Dexter likes Dan. :hugesmile:

Tozzie
20-07-2013, 05:03 PM

absolutely hilarious, I'm loving Dexter more and more if that could ever be possible :hugesmile:

JayBlaze
20-07-2013, 05:04 PM
Dexter can give Dan some tips on cross dressing

Vanessa
20-07-2013, 05:05 PM
Dexter can give Dan some tips on cross dressing

Or he can give him a kiss. ;)

Cherie
20-07-2013, 05:05 PM
Everyday he reminds me more and more of Aaron. :hugesmile:

I really don't get the comparison, two totally different HMs.

Well done Dex, bet Callum was fuming as he thought he would look like the victim when Dex took Charlie to dinner...lol.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 05:06 PM
Creepy Callum is obsessed with Dexter. Hopefully creepy is evicted next Friday and he can get the help he obviously needs.

Task turns the house against Dexter and Charlie

http://bb3cdn.channel5.com/share/article/Task-turns-the-House-against-Dexter-and-Charlie-/

Vanessa
20-07-2013, 05:07 PM
I really don't get the comparison, two totally different HMs.

Well done Dex, bet Callum was fuming as he thought he would look like the victim when Dex took Charlie to dinner...lol.

They're both hated by the housemates, but loved by the public. And both like to analyse everything.

fingers
20-07-2013, 05:10 PM
The best thing about the video was at the end Big Brother saying: "Congratulations Callum you're Selfishness became you're Failure " LMAO he got dissed !!!

DO pay attention, they said SELFLESSNESS!

Lister of Smeg
20-07-2013, 05:10 PM
Can you imagine Callum right now he's probably got a frown so big that square head of his has split in half :laugh3:

JTM45
20-07-2013, 05:11 PM

DAN TO WIN...

You're missing the point completely!
When it's shown on the highlight's show they'll show Dan bitching about Dexter and being generally mean spirited about him for no reason and then it will show Dexter doing exactly the opposite and sharing a treat with Dan!

Dan will look like the unnecessary bitch he really is and Dexter will look like the considerate, sharing person he really is!:thumbs:

On top of that Dan is being all up Callum's arse now when he was leading the initial acceleration of the hatred towards Callum last week! What a two-faced, snide bitch Dan is!:bored:

Cherie
20-07-2013, 05:11 PM
They're both hated by the housemates, but loved by the public. And both like to analyse everything.

Oh yeah there is that!

Vanessa
20-07-2013, 05:15 PM
Oh yeah there is that!

Housemate just use excuses to turn against Dexter, like the Charlie thing. They just want him out, because they're scared he could win. :joker:

Vanessa
20-07-2013, 05:16 PM
You're missing the point completely!
When it's shown on the highlight's show they'll show Dan bitching about Dexter and being generally mean spirited about him for no reason and then it will show Dexter doing exactly the opposite and sharing a treat with Dan!

Dan will look like the unnecessary bitch he really is and Dexter will look like the considerate, sharing person he really is!:thumbs:

On top of that Dan is being all up Callum's arse now when he was leading the initial acceleration of the hatred towards Callum last week! What a two-faced, snide bitch Dan is!:bored:

And they said Dexter was kissing ass! How ironic! :laugh2:

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 05:17 PM
Day 38: Task turns the House against Dexter and Charlie
53 mins ago

If Big Brother wanted to trash more than boxes with Trash for Treats, then a self high-five is in order. 'Love triangle' rivals Dexter and Callum were pitted against each other in the hope of creating drama and they, especially Dexter, delivered a treat.

There were shades of Conor from last year's Big Brother as Dexter smashed his box mere moments before the klaxon went. Callum, either through designs on the high road or slow wits, did not smash his box back, meaning Dexter won a romantic dinner to share with a housemate of his choice.

Everyone expected him to choose Charlie but he choose Dan, which led to a strange psychological one-upmanship competition with his beaten opponent.

"It was about that, it was about beating Callum," Dexter told his housemates.

"Do you feel like you've beaten me?" asked Callum, not understanding the basic principle of game-playing.

"It cancels his good act if I haven't' done it for emotive reasons," crowed Dexter.

"It was predictable that you did it," said Callum, playing the 'deceptively intelligent' card, "I knew you were going to smash it and not choose Charlie."

The griping rumbled on between the two men and despite Dexter not having selected Charlie, somehow that relationship became the focal point for not just Callum but the whole damn House.

Behind their backs then to their faces almost everyone turned on the pair, expressing their exasperation and boredom. It fell to House pragmatist Sophie to ask Dexter if he fancied Charlie, and Charlie if she fancied Dexter. With clear answers of 'yes' then 'no' respectively, you would think that put the matter to bed.

But seeing as it's still all anyone can talk about, it would seem Chexter are going to drag on.

All hail, Big Brother, the real winner of Trash for Treats.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 05:18 PM
Day 38: Task turns the House against Dexter and Charlie
53 mins ago

If Big Brother wanted to trash more than boxes with Trash for Treats, then a self high-five is in order. 'Love triangle' rivals Dexter and Callum were pitted against each other in the hope of creating drama and they, especially Dexter, delivered a treat.

There were shades of Conor from last year's Big Brother as Dexter smashed his box mere moments before the klaxon went. Callum, either through designs on the high road or slow wits, did not smash his box back, meaning Dexter won a romantic dinner to share with a housemate of his choice.

Everyone expected him to choose Charlie but he choose Dan, which led to a strange psychological one-upmanship competition with his beaten opponent.

"It was about that, it was about beating Callum," Dexter told his housemates.

"Do you feel like you've beaten me?" asked Callum, not understanding the basic principle of game-playing.

"It cancels his good act if I haven't' done it for emotive reasons," crowed Dexter.

"It was predictable that you did it," said Callum, playing the 'deceptively intelligent' card, "I knew you were going to smash it and not choose Charlie."

The griping rumbled on between the two men and despite Dexter not having selected Charlie, somehow that relationship became the focal point for not just Callum but the whole damn House.

Behind their backs then to their faces almost everyone turned on the pair, expressing their exasperation and boredom. It fell to House pragmatist Sophie to ask Dexter if he fancied Charlie, and Charlie if she fancied Dexter. With clear answers of 'yes' then 'no' respectively, you would think that put the matter to bed.

But seeing as it's still all anyone can talk about, it would seem Chexter are going to drag on.

All hail, Big Brother, the real winner of Trash for Treats.

MTVN
20-07-2013, 05:19 PM
Callum probably wouldn't have picked her either really

CaudleHalbard
20-07-2013, 05:21 PM
Everyone is pretty much wise to what BB wants them to do.... not hard, it's usually pretty obvious! :D

Vanessa
20-07-2013, 05:22 PM
Everyone is pretty much wise to what BB wants them to do.... not hard, it's usually pretty obvious! :D

It's the hosuemates fault for keep talking about it. If they stopped it would be yesterdays news.

fingers
20-07-2013, 05:22 PM
Callum probably wouldn't have picked her either really

No, he probably wouldn't have, but watch BB turn it back into a triangle wrangle.

fingers
20-07-2013, 05:25 PM
Desmond's empire seems to be built on the premise "never print the truth and never allow the truth to ***** with the editing"!

BJ2
20-07-2013, 05:28 PM
Well done Dexter. I felt Charlie was playing him.

Dexter played BB. Well Done

Vanessa
20-07-2013, 05:29 PM
Well done Dexter. I felt Charlie was playing him.

Dexter played BB. Well Done

dexter is happy. he gets to spend some time alone with dan, who he likes. :hugesmile:

Spoon
20-07-2013, 05:29 PM
Dexter is so clever. :cheer:

Vanessa
20-07-2013, 05:30 PM
Dexter is so clever. :cheer:

danxter are having a lovely romantic picnic. looks cosy. ;)

smeagol
20-07-2013, 05:31 PM
when it comes to a game of wits there is only one looser and thats callum he will never ever win. even dan who gets everything right cant even work out dexter lol

he is class a lot like arron in his thinking , callum is becoming more embarressing by the day he needs to just drop it. and move on preferably to the moon

Vanessa
20-07-2013, 05:32 PM
when it comes to a game of wits there is only one looser and thats callum he will never ever win. even dan who gets everything right cant even work out dexter lol

he is class a lot like arron in his thinking , callum is becoming more embarressing by the day he needs to just drop it. and move on preferably to the moon

he's Aaron 2 ! :joker:

Spoon
20-07-2013, 05:42 PM
danxter are having a lovely romantic picnic. looks cosy. ;)

Every HM should be so lucky as to get a smooch and a romantic meal from Dexy before their eviction. :dance:

Vanessa
20-07-2013, 05:44 PM
Every HM should be so lucky as to get a smooch and a romantic meal from Dexy before their eviction. :dance:

Dan is a very lucky boy. :joker: