PDA

View Full Version : Dan & Dexter The Date - Article + Video

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 06:32 PM
Dan & Dexter's romantic date for two VIDEO

http://bb3cdn.channel5.com/share/article/Day-38-Dan-and-Dexters-romantic-date/

Roses are red, violets are blue, it's date time for Dexter, Dan's invited too. Will it be romantic, or will a clash show through? One thing's for certain, Dan's got a question or two.

Day 38: Dexter gets Dan-alysed
45 mins ago

Earlier today, Dexter won the chance to have a romantic picnic with one housemate of his choice. Anyone who's been paying attention these past couple of weeks would have bet their bottom dollar on him choosing Charlie to share the champers and treats, so we were a little surprised when he decided to invite Dan.

When Dan and Dex sat down for their al fresco treat, they soon got to chatting about the lovely Miss Travers, and Dan didn't hold back on the probing questions.

"Do you have real feelings for her?" asked Dan, to which Dexter insisted "obviously, I fancy her, I'm not gonna lie!" Which was pretty conclusive. Dan did make sure to ask about the H-bomb, though: "what about Hazel? Didn't you tell her..." and Dexter cut in "not right out, no" which seemed to put the kibosh on D.I. Dan's line of questioning.

As their conversation developed, Dan hit on one definite point, saying "maybe I'm taking on Jackie Travers' role, because I care about Charlie. But if you do genuinely like the girl..." and it seemed that, though he trailed off, Dan was giving Dex the go-ahead for a pursual of Chexter.

But Dex won't be making his move yet, oh no: he maintains that "[Chexter] is something I wanna pursue in the outside world" so anyone rooting for a Chexter kiss might be a little bit disappointed...

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 06:34 PM
That's very nice of Dan giving the go ahead for Dexter to pursue Charlie... like he is her dad or something lmao.... Anyways Dexter sht him down and told him where he stands int he whole situation glad he is not pushing the romance and what will happen on the outside will happen ;)

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 06:39 PM
What's you're views?

Kazanne
20-07-2013, 06:40 PM
Dan & Dexter's romantic date for two VIDEO

http://bb3cdn.channel5.com/share/article/Day-38-Dan-and-Dexters-romantic-date/

Roses are red, violets are blue, it's date time for Dexter, Dan's invited too. Will it be romantic, or will a clash show through? One thing's for certain, Dan's got a question or two.

Day 38: Dexter gets Dan-alysed
45 mins ago

Earlier today, Dexter won the chance to have a romantic picnic with one housemate of his choice. Anyone who's been paying attention these past couple of weeks would have bet their bottom dollar on him choosing Charlie to share the champers and treats, so we were a little surprised when he decided to invite Dan.

When Dan and Dex sat down for their al fresco treat, they soon got to chatting about the lovely Miss Travers, and Dan didn't hold back on the probing questions.

"Do you have real feelings for her?" asked Dan, to which Dexter insisted "obviously, I fancy her, I'm not gonna lie!" Which was pretty conclusive. Dan did make sure to ask about the H-bomb, though: "what about Hazel? Didn't you tell her..." and Dexter cut in "not right out, no" which seemed to put the kibosh on D.I. Dan's line of questioning.

As their conversation developed, Dan hit on one definite point, saying "maybe I'm taking on Jackie Travers' role, because I care about Charlie. But if you do genuinely like the girl..." and it seemed that, though he trailed off, Dan was giving Dex the go-ahead for a pursual of Chexter.

But Dex won't be making his move yet, oh no: he maintains that "[Chexter] is something I wanna pursue in the outside world" so anyone rooting for a Chexter kiss might be a little bit disappointed...

I think I might Faint.lol,you never dissed Callum in a posthttp://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii269/theogrit/Large%20Smilies/1lg035faint.gif (http://media.photobucket.com/user/theogrit/media/Large%20Smilies/1lg035faint.gif.html):joker:

smudgie
20-07-2013, 06:42 PM
My view is this, it is a good job he is not going to make a move on her as it is totally unwanted.:hugesmile:

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 06:43 PM
I think I might Faint.lol,you never dissed Callum in a posthttp://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii269/theogrit/Large%20Smilies/1lg035faint.gif (http://media.photobucket.com/user/theogrit/media/Large%20Smilies/1lg035faint.gif.html):joker:

Im not sure where was Creepster Callum when this date was going on? :conf:

CaudleHalbard
20-07-2013, 06:46 PM
Surprised he didn't make a move on Dan! :joker:

Kazanne
20-07-2013, 06:46 PM
Im not sure where was Creepster Callum when this date was going on? :conf:

I'm sure you'll find out and let us all know:hugesmile:

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 06:47 PM
Surprised he didn't make a move on Dan! :joker:

He gave a rose to Dan at the start of the date and he was blushing.... :shocked:

LikeABoatOnWater
20-07-2013, 06:52 PM
Dexter wants that d.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 06:58 PM
Dexter wants that d.

DD is not gonna hapen..... :nono:

alex_front2
20-07-2013, 07:17 PM
Dexter is using the push/pull technique as described in mens dating manual "the Game": a guy lets the woman (the mark) know he's attracted to her, flatters her, makes her feel good desired and sexy about herself even when she shows no mutual attraction. Then, when she doesnt show any interest the man withdraws his interest and moves on (Aaron did this in bb12 with Faye when he leapt into bed with maisie), the girl gets miffed as she misses the attention fromthe guy. The mark usually comes scurrying back trying to get guys attention.

actor99
20-07-2013, 07:23 PM
Charlie needs a proper man. not that funny yolk. if their was a dog in their he would probably fancy it. if it would win him popularity. surely that kind of person. couldn't be worthy of winning. someone like SAM would be worthy because he's their for the right reasons

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 07:26 PM
Charlie needs a proper man. not that funny yolk. if their was a dog in their he would probably fancy it. if it would win him popularity. surely that kind of person. couldn't be worthy of winning. someone like SAM would be worthy because he's their for the right reasons

Keep dreaming.... you're Sam and Callum are the most boring housemates i have seen in my life, All you can see them doing in a hl's show is drinking beer and talking crap..... :sleep:

smeagol
20-07-2013, 07:50 PM

he already fancied hazel lol

Vanessa
20-07-2013, 08:03 PM
he already fancied hazel lol

:joker:

Vanessa
20-07-2013, 08:04 PM
Dan and Dexter do have chemistry. Love Danxter! :dance:

Tozzie
20-07-2013, 08:08 PM

Why would you say that he'd fancy a dog? :rolleyes: Now I know you don't like Dexter but come on, that's a ridiculous statement to make. Lots of men fancy pretty girls in a skirt. A worthy winner is one who gives great entertainment value and in my book Dexter does just that. Dexter keeps me wanting to watch more BB. He's made me laugh a lot, he's quirky, he's laid back and he's playing a fantastic game.

Why do you think Sams in for the right reasons? I should think Sam is there for the same reason as all housemates and that is to win and to hopefully make lots of money, when people go in that house they come out with a fatter bank balance than what they went in with. I believe everyone who goes in that house go in because they crave fame and fortune. Saying all that of course you are entitled to your opinion but I just wanted to say mine too :bigsmile:

Hey, I don't blame any of them for milking BB for all its worth either, the fame usually dies down for most so why not take it while you can.

Vanessa
20-07-2013, 08:11 PM
Why would you say that he'd fancy a dog? :rolleyes: Now I know you don't like Dexter but come on, that's a ridiculous statement to make. Lots of men fancy pretty girls in a skirt. A worthy winner is one who gives great entertainment value and in my book Dexter does just that. Dexter keeps me wanting to watch more BB. He's made me laugh a lot, he's quirky, he's laid back and he's playing a fantastic game.

Why do you think Sams in for the right reasons? I should think Sam is there for the same reason as all housemates and that is to win and to hopefully make lots of money, when people go in that house they come out with a fatter bank balance than what they went in with. I believe everyone who goes in that house go in because they crave fame and fortune. Saying all that of course you are entitled to your opinion but I just wanted to say mine too :bigsmile:

Hey, I don't blame any of them for milking BB for all its worth either, the fame usually dies down for most so why not take it while you can.

Love that video. The girls left out in the cold. :joker:

Jemal
20-07-2013, 08:12 PM
Sam's in there for all the deaf people who think they can't do the normal things they used to do before they lost their hearing or if they had their hearing. Hes also using the money for a good cause. Doesnt he have like a little company or charity for deaf people?

Tozzie
20-07-2013, 08:30 PM
[QUOTE=Hadouken;6190569]Sam's in there for all the deaf people who think they can't do the normal things they used to do before they lost their hearing or if they had their hearing. Hes also using the money for a good cause. Doesnt he have like a little company or charity for deaf people?[/QUOTE

Thanks for telling me Hadouken, I haven't read that anywhere so I'm sorry for my ignorance. No matter what happens, win or lose he'll make lots of money for the charity so thats a good thing. For me personally Big Brother is about who entertains me most and Sam hasn't.

Vanessa
20-07-2013, 08:32 PM
[QUOTE=Hadouken;6190569]Sam's in there for all the deaf people who think they can't do the normal things they used to do before they lost their hearing or if they had their hearing. Hes also using the money for a good cause. Doesnt he have like a little company or charity for deaf people?[/QUOTE

Thanks for telling me Hadouken, I haven't read that anywhere so I'm sorry for my ignorance. No matter what happens, win or lose he'll make lots of money for the charity so thats a good thing. For me personally Big Brother is about who entertains me most and Sam hasn't.

I find it odd that Callum is now on Dan side. That's the same guy who isolated him in there. Brown nosing much? :joker:

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 09:10 PM
[QUOTE=Tozzie;6190593]

I find it odd that Callum is now on Dan side. That's the same guy who isolated him in there. Brown nosing much? :joker:

This Creepster Callum will do anything to get Dexter to be up for eviction this week... little does he know everyone is marking his cards on the outside....:elephant: