PDA

View Full Version : dexter the cheat is as bad as hazel

the truth
20-07-2013, 07:55 PM
open relationship? free pass really?

smudgie
20-07-2013, 08:00 PM
Not so much a cheat as a Billy Liar.
Reckon the alleged g/f is all. con. Money making lie.
One thing to play the game inside the house...but quite another thing altogether when they trying to fool the public.

icecakes

leave dexter alone, he's made the show this year.:nono:

Jemal
Ill be honest. Hes girlfriend said she said that to test him.
Imo there's no such thing as a bloody free pass or open relationship.. You either have a girlfriend or you don't have a girlfriend..

Vanessa
20-07-2013, 08:01 PM
He hasn't done anything, apart from telling Charlie he likes her. Hazel has been all over Daley like a rash.

chuff me dizzy
20-07-2013, 08:02 PM
Exactly !! pot kettle ,he had the nerve to lecture Daley,Hazel for something HE was desperate to do ,IMO hes worked all this out on paper before coming in
'How to survive in Big Brother house" not a chance in hell he fancies Charlie ( shes wrong gender for a start) but she fits the bill for his gameplan, single and has a pulse

Kazanne
20-07-2013, 08:02 PM

Some people want to believe anything that doesn't show him in a bad light,or perhaps his GF doesn't care that much about him otherwise he wouldn't have got a free pass,maybe he's not a very good catch,so she doesn't really care:joker:

chuff me dizzy
20-07-2013, 08:03 PM
Some people want to believe anything that doesn't show him in a bad light,or perhaps his GF doesn't care that much about him otherwise he wouldn't have got a free pass,maybe he's not a very good catch,so she doesn't really care:joker:

Maybe shes sick of him turning her over

serensilver
Hazel is single Dexter and Daley were not they are worse

Gillian-73
Ill be honest. Hes girlfriend said she said that to test him.
Imo there's no such thing as a bloody free pass or open relationship.. You either have a girlfriend or you don't have a girlfriend..

Totally agree

Kazanne
He hasn't done anything with Charlie as she wont bliddy let him,it's not for the want of trying,lol

smeagol
20-07-2013, 08:04 PM
whats wrong with the thread from the other day and the ones before that
zzzzzz

Kazanne
20-07-2013, 08:05 PM
whats wrong with the thread from the other day and the ones before that
zzzzzz

Sméagol,just go to sleep and let others debate:joker:

Tozzie
20-07-2013, 08:15 PM

you tell 'em IceCakes :thumbs2::D

Kizzy
20-07-2013, 08:17 PM
You mean as bad as daley?.... Hazel is single.

smeagol
20-07-2013, 08:19 PM
Sméagol,just go to sleep and let others debate:joker:

:devil:

icecakes
20-07-2013, 08:36 PM
[QUOTE=Tozzie;6190572]you tell 'em IceCakes :thumbs2::D[/QUO

Thanks Tossie :cheer::cheer::cheer:

Kazanne
20-07-2013, 08:37 PM
:devil:

:hugesmile::hugesmile:

Vanessa
20-07-2013, 08:38 PM
[QUOTE=Tozzie;6190572]you tell 'em IceCakes :thumbs2::D[/QUO

Thanks Tossie :cheer::cheer::cheer:

Dexter won't be short of offers when he gets out. He can do better than Charlie. ;)

icecakes
20-07-2013, 08:42 PM
[QUOTE=icecakes;6190614]

Dexter won't be short of offers when he gets out. He can do better than Charlie. ;)

I'm sure he wont lol, loving your little videos :dance2::dance2:

Vanessa
20-07-2013, 08:43 PM
[QUOTE=Vanessa;6190619]

I'm sure he wont lol, loving your little videos :dance2::dance2:

I think Charlie likes him, but she lets Hazel drip poison in her ear about Dexter. Kind of like the Aaron/Maise/Faye situation. Remeber?

Kazanne
20-07-2013, 08:46 PM
Yes he'll do well,plenty of old slappers about that will love him,:joker::joker:

CaudleHalbard
20-07-2013, 08:53 PM

It's obviously not a relationship of any substance. I doubt it's a relationship at all.

Who on earth would give someone you really care about a free pass just as a test?

All nonsense and part of the largely fake back story. Makes Dexter a bit more interesting for some people I guess.

But yes some people do have open relationships, shock horror! ;)

Vanessa
20-07-2013, 08:57 PM
It's obviously not a relationship of any substance. I doubt it's a relationship at all.

Who on earth would give someone you really care about a free pass just as a test?

All nonsense and part of the largely fake back story. Makes Dexter a bit more interesting for some people I guess.

But yes some people do have open relationships, shock horror! ;)

He hasn't been with her for very long. It's a new relationship.

chuff me dizzy
20-07-2013, 08:58 PM
Yes he'll do well,plenty of old slappers about that will love him,:joker::joker:

Did you see the lack of manhood the other night when the dirty gett had a childs size pair of underpants on ? I doubt IF he ever got a woman(man) they dont bother coming back for seconds

Speedster
20-07-2013, 08:58 PM

Oh, well that's ok then. Let him cheat-he's entertaining.:shocked:

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 08:59 PM
oh deary deary me is this the best you can do?

Vanessa
She gave him a pass.

Kazanne
Did you see the lack of manhood the other night when the dirty gett had a childs size pair of underpants on ? I doubt IF he ever got a woman(man) they dont bother coming back for seconds

:joker::joker::joker: I didn't look Chuff,I is not that kind of lady!!!!:devil:

Speedster
20-07-2013, 09:00 PM

No he's not as bad as Hazel because she's single, he,as far as we know, is in a relationship.

Kazanne
20-07-2013, 09:00 PM
She was on BBBOTS ,funny how people forget what she said,plus IF he was worth having ,no way would she have given him this so called 'pass' lol

CaudleHalbard
20-07-2013, 09:03 PM
She was on BBBOTS ,funny how people forget what she said,plus IF he was worth having ,no way would she have given him this so called 'pass' lol

Let's hope she stuck to Dexter's script! ;)

Im_Juz_ChiLLin

first time i agree with you i can't believe it :bawling:

Speedster
He hasn't done anything, apart from telling Charlie he likes her. Hazel has been all over Daley like a rash.

He just say he "liked" her, he said he had feelings for her;Big difference. He's not in a position to say that because he's got a girlfriend.

Speedster
20-07-2013, 09:07 PM

Sorry, what?? so that makes it ok then?.

icecakes
20-07-2013, 09:09 PM

didn't know you liked him lol :cheer2:

Speedster
20-07-2013, 09:10 PM

I think she said it was a test to see if he could behave himself.

CaudleHalbard
20-07-2013, 09:11 PM
Dexter is not particularly interested in Charlie. It's all part of a game.

Nobody had had sex with anyone else in this series, so let's stop flinging around the word "cheat".

icecakes
20-07-2013, 09:13 PM
Sorry, what?? so that makes it ok then?.

so what if he's playing a game, at least he's interesting.

Speedster
20-07-2013, 09:19 PM
so what if he's playing a game, at least he's interesting.

You misunderstand Me, I don't care if he's playing a game, I expect him to, as well as all the others-they want to win afterall. What I object to is people implying it's ok to act the way he is around women in the house, because he's got a girl-friend.

Kazanne
20-07-2013, 09:23 PM

You'll be ok ChiLLin :joker::joker: it happens sometimes:hugesmile:

CaudleHalbard
20-07-2013, 09:23 PM
I don't got one moment believe Dexter has a real girlfriend.

A girl who is a friend, maybe! ;)

icecakes
20-07-2013, 09:35 PM
You misunderstand Me, I don't care if he's playing a game, I expect him to, as well as all the others-they want to win afterall. What I object to is people implying it's ok to act the way he is around women in the house, because he's got a girl-friend.

lets face it he hasn,t done anything to anyone, he doesnt even put his arm around any of the women, I think he's quite shy.

Speedster
20-07-2013, 09:44 PM
lets face it he hasn,t done anything to anyone, he doesnt even put his arm around any of the women, I think he's quite shy.

Agreed :) and this guy says he teaches Pick up! he's the least confident Pick Up artist I've ever seen. Kezia Noble, Neil Strauss, Mystery, Ross Jeffries, David D'angelo and a few others are all way more confident than Dexter-did you notice how he almost burst into tears when Emma told him his and Gina's eviction was fake that they were both going in the safe house.

Vanessa
20-07-2013, 09:46 PM

He is. When Charlie dragged in in the shower he was blushing. N'awww! Sweet! :lovedup:

actor99
20-07-2013, 10:46 PM
someone at work used to tell lies all the time. then when he was telling the truth. we didn't believe him. that's how it is with Dexter

CaudleHalbard
20-07-2013, 10:50 PM
someone at work used to tell lies all the time. then when he was telling the truth. we didn't believe him. that's how it is with Dexter

Good point actually. Dexter's back story is full of falsity, so nobody can believe much of what he says even though some of it might be true.

the truth
21-07-2013, 05:14 AM

supposedly hes got an enormous penis

anne666
21-07-2013, 01:22 PM
Exactly !! pot kettle ,he had the nerve to lecture Daley,Hazel for something HE was desperate to do ,IMO hes worked all this out on paper before coming in
'How to survive in Big Brother house" not a chance in hell he fancies Charlie ( shes wrong gender for a start) but she fits the bill for his gameplan, single and has a pulse

This

Miranda123
21-07-2013, 03:05 PM
Not so much a cheat as a Billy Liar.
Reckon the alleged g/f is all. con. Money making lie.
One thing to play the game inside the house...but quite another thing altogether when they trying to fool the public.

Yeah Im struggling to believe that any woman would go out with this little weasel

Like everything else, he has said and done, its all a lie

But dont worry Dexter, Jackie Travers still loves you, she would probably love you if you were Dexter the Serial Killer cop from the US Series, she's that GOOD a judge of character lol

Miranda123
21-07-2013, 03:06 PM

Unfortunately he left it in the drawer at home

bet his g/f's having a great time with it while he's away lol

Miranda123
21-07-2013, 03:08 PM

So you agree that he has to PAY people to say nice things on his behalf lolololol

Miranda123
21-07-2013, 03:10 PM
Dexter is not particularly interested in Charlie. It's all part of a game.

Nobody had had sex with anyone else in this series, so let's stop flinging around the word "cheat".

well there has been one

Hazel

but I have a much better word for her than Cheat, shame the Forum Monitors wont let me use it lol

fingers
21-07-2013, 03:13 PM

If yu call 3 inches enormous, yes!:devil:

Miranda123
21-07-2013, 03:23 PM
[QUOTE=icecakes;6190614]

lololololololololololololololol

Thanks, I needed a laugh

Niamh.
21-07-2013, 07:56 PM
Don't you mean as bad as Daley, Hazel is single after all

kefln
21-07-2013, 08:05 PM

People are obsessed, they just need to talk about hazel. Even when they completely make a b*lls up of their facts, the hazel talk must continue! :hugesmile:

kistar
21-07-2013, 08:07 PM
Shouldn't it be Dexter is as bad as Daley?

kefln
21-07-2013, 08:13 PM
Shouldn't it be Dexter is as bad as Daley?

Nnaaa. This thread was about always going to be about hazel - dex, daley, girlfrieds, are all just the side dressing :hugesmile:

Slevin
22-07-2013, 10:25 AM
personally if i knew a woman had a bf i wouldnt do anything. i think its kinda messed up to get in between a couple thats in a relationship.

Livia
22-07-2013, 10:27 AM
Hazel was single. Dexter's girlfriend has been on BBOTS.

Dexter doesn't know how to play it with Charlie because usually he pays the woman upfront, I guess.

Niamh.
22-07-2013, 10:30 AM
personally if i knew a woman had a bf i wouldnt do anything. i think its kinda messed up to get in between a couple thats in a relationship.

That's neither here nor there, the title is Dexter the "Cheat" is as bad as Hazel, Hazel is not a cheat as she doesn't have a b/f

Livia
22-07-2013, 10:35 AM
well there has been one

Hazel

but I have a much better word for her than Cheat, shame the Forum Monitors wont let me use it lol

Daley was the cheat. Hazel is a single woman. Funny how some of the females immediately leap to the defence of the man! I don't get that...

Vicky.
22-07-2013, 10:37 AM

^

Though I dont think Dexter is as bad as Daley tbh. His relationship (and I dont believe it is a relationship to be quite honest..but lets ignore that) is extremely young, and she gave him a 'hallpass' according to her. She reckons it was as some kind of test, but she was still stupid enough to do it. Plus Dexter hasnt actually done anything except declared his feelings.

Niamh.
22-07-2013, 10:40 AM
^

Though I dont think Dexter is as bad as Daley tbh. His relationship (and I dont believe it is a relationship to be quite honest..but lets ignore that) is extremely young, and she gave him a 'hallpass' according to her. She reckons it was as some kind of test, but she was still stupid enough to do it. Plus Dexter hasnt actually done anything except declared his feelings.

Yeah, If I'm being completely honest, i find it hard to believe he was in a relationship with that girl. This sounds awful but I can't imagine him being in a relationship with anyone at all

Livia
22-07-2013, 10:43 AM
Yeah, If I'm being completely honest, i find it hard to believe he was in a relationship with that girl. This sounds awful but I can't imagine him being in a relationship with anyone at all

I can believe Dexter is in love with Mrs Hand and her five lovely daughters.

Niamh.
22-07-2013, 10:45 AM

:laugh:

Ellen
22-07-2013, 10:46 AM

:laugh2:

Vicky.
22-07-2013, 10:46 AM

Socially awkward people need love too :sad:

Slevin
22-07-2013, 11:18 AM
That's neither here nor there, the title is Dexter the "Cheat" is as bad as Hazel, Hazel is not a cheat as she doesn't have a b/f
im not saying she or he is as bad as each other. i think it is worse to be the cheater but i still think its messed up to get into that if you know someone is in a relationship. if she didnt know that wouldnt be her fault. i have nothing against Hazel just dont care for her. i dont agree with the title though as already been said Hazel isnt cheating on anybody.

Kyle
22-07-2013, 11:21 AM

5 Daughters???? :shocked:

Good job Jackie is not around to hear that.

Niamh.
22-07-2013, 11:22 AM
im not saying she or he is as bad as each other. i think it is worse to be the cheater but i still think its messed up to get into that if you know someone is in a relationship. if she didnt know that wouldnt be her fault. i have nothing against Hazel just dont care for her. i dont agree with the title though as already been said Hazel isnt cheating on anybody.

That's fair enough :love:

Niamh.
22-07-2013, 11:23 AM
5 Daughters???? :shocked:

Good job Jackie is not around to hear that.

:laugh3:

rionablue
22-07-2013, 03:36 PM
well there has been one

Hazel

Hazel didnt cheat on anyone Miranda as she didnt have anyone to cheat on. She clearly started she was single when she went into the house. Daley clearly said he had a girfriend talked about her for a few weeks then told Hazel they werent really together and had to talk when he got out. Hazel CANNOT be labelled a cheat. A cheat is someone like Daley or even Dexter who have relationships outisde the house and make moves on someone inside the house I agree Hazel flirted with Daley alot but he actually made the first move. It was his decision to pursue things further. At any time he could have told Hazel to back off or when she was coming on to him he could have got up and walked away. He was the cheat and Hazel DOES NOT deserve that title

boomoo
22-07-2013, 06:06 PM

All his relationships will be new. Cannot see him having a stable relationship.

According to him he will have several women on the go, each for different reasons, so he told Dan.

Vanessa
22-07-2013, 06:07 PM
All his relationships will be new. Cannot see him having a stable relationship.

According to him he will have several women on the go, each for different reasons, so he told Dan.

He wants to change and i admire that.

boomoo
22-07-2013, 06:16 PM
oh deary deary me is this the best you can do?

Nice video. Shows exactly why Callum is not aggressive. The aggression is all from Dexter.

boomoo
22-07-2013, 06:17 PM
He wants to change and i admire that.

He wants to change but only while we are watching.

Vanessa
22-07-2013, 06:21 PM
He wants to change but only while we are watching.

I think he genuinely does.

camertone
22-07-2013, 06:51 PM
now, i will evict dexter even over hazel. he is officially most hated housemate now.

JTM45
22-07-2013, 06:56 PM
now, i will evict dexter even over hazel. he is officially most hated housemate now.

No you won't!
You might vote for Dexter in an eviction but neither you or the public will evict Dexter. He is loved and that's why he continually survives evictions without a problem!
Next time Hazel's up she's a goner while Dexter will still be very much there!:thumbs: