PDA

View Full Version : Hate Gina all you want...

lovebigbrotheruk
20-07-2013, 09:16 PM
But please don't let your vicious hatred of Gina consequently make you lose all awareness of a thing called a 'moral compass'. It is really sickening to see so many people ripping apart her looks. Is that really necessary?

Please leave things at her personality and stop throwing insults at the way somebody looks. As we all know, personality can be worked on, but looks are something you are born with and cannot change. Have respect for that.

Unless you are willing to post a picture of yourself without make up on here, don't insult the girl's looks. It's not nice to read.

blue
20-07-2013, 10:20 PM
i have heard worse things said about twins looks then gina, i think ppl think it's ok to call twins fat just b'cos they are boys, i'm sure men have feelings just like women do.

cfromhx02
20-07-2013, 11:07 PM
It's because Gina doesn't have a moral compass that most of us hate her.I agree that no-one should base their comments about her just on her looks, & we don't need to, there are enough abhorrent things about her to not like without having to resort to looks.

CaudleHalbard
20-07-2013, 11:11 PM
But she looks scary without make up! :eek:

Lol! ;)

Kazanne
20-07-2013, 11:12 PM
I like Gina she's funny

Patricia4
20-07-2013, 11:13 PM
She is great Gina.

Johnnyuk123
20-07-2013, 11:15 PM
Loving queen Gina.

smeagol
20-07-2013, 11:16 PM
she does well with her make up bless her.. but if i spent the night with her and woke up to her next morning to see her without makeup id want my money back lol

CaudleHalbard
20-07-2013, 11:17 PM
I think Gina is actually one of the more likeable HMs and has been since she forgot she's supposed to be playing the rich bitch who doesn't give a stuff about anyone else.

You'll notice she never talks about her (fake) wealthy lifestyle now, unlike when she first entered the house. I imagine the other HMs have completely forgotten about it by now.

Johnnyuk123
20-07-2013, 11:18 PM
she does well with her make up bless her.. but if i spent the night with her and woke up to her next morning to see her without makeup id want my money back lol

I'd shyte my pants. lol

Lister of Smeg
20-07-2013, 11:18 PM
I didnt know anyone hated her she's barely said anything for days not that id hate her as I dont I like her but come on op there are some people make up was invented for and Gina's one of them.

Jords
20-07-2013, 11:19 PM
I wouldnt bother wasting your time on this one :tongue:

Callum's a creepy reptile-man, Jemima was an ancient old hag lying about her age, Wolfy was a whale, the twins are fatward tossers, Hazel is a *****...

TiBB is embarrassing at times.

CaudleHalbard
20-07-2013, 11:22 PM
How anyone with such dreadful hair and tarty cheap looking clothes can pretend to be a girl with a £10,000 monthly allowance and a suite at the Savoy I really do not know. Not to mention the 'bro from the hood' rapper boyfriend. :D

All part of the fun and nonsense though! :)

Lister of Smeg
20-07-2013, 11:28 PM
How anyone with such dreadful hair and tarty cheap looking clothes can pretend to be a girl with a £10,000 monthly allowance and a suite at the Savoy I really do not know. Not to mention the 'bro from the hood' rapper boyfriend. :D

All part of the fun and nonsense though! :)

Poor old Gina she's not a very convincing rich person is she thats why I love her tho :joker:

CaudleHalbard
20-07-2013, 11:31 PM
Poor old Gina she's not a very convincing rich person is she thats why I love her tho

Yes she's quite entertaining, sometimes for all the wrong reasons! :D

joeysteele
20-07-2013, 11:35 PM
I like Gina she's funny

I do too, she is my favourite female housemate this series now .

I also agree it is unpleasant to read such nasty personal comments as to her skin or looks.
I know housemates are fair game for criticism but it's pretty shallow,to me anyway, to resort to such endless and massive personal insults continuously of a woman on a TV show.

smeagol
20-07-2013, 11:46 PM
I do too, she is my favourite female housemate this series now .

I also agree it is unpleasant to read such nasty personal comments as to her skin or looks.
I know housemates are fair game for criticism but it's pretty shallow,to me anyway, to resort to such endless and massive personal insults continuously of a woman on a TV show.

haven't seen hardly anything bad here about gina
but you do know gina has ago at everybody for their looks dont you?
did you watch the safe house some of it was pretty nasty about jackys looks n hazel etc

she is fair game if people wanted .

ILOVEBB
20-07-2013, 11:47 PM
What happening is, is that Gina is the favorites so people need to put her down.They do this to give there favorite a chance to win online.I think ginas great fun.

Tozzie
20-07-2013, 11:49 PM
not read this thread except for first initial post, I love Dexter, but I also love Gina? Whats gone on?

Mystic Mock
21-07-2013, 02:26 AM
I didn't know that people was having an issue with Gina, she's obviously not the most beautiful looking girl in the world but I think she's far from the ugliest out of the girls this series.

And as for her personality, she has the best personality in there, we even agree on which Housemates that are dreadful.

lovebigbrotheruk
21-07-2013, 03:13 AM
A lot of you must have quite low self esteem. I can guarantee that a lot of these posts are made my people over 40. Funny that the younger generation today seem to have more tolerance and respect for the way people look.

billy123
21-07-2013, 04:03 AM
I find her a vacuous bore with no redeeming qualities whatsoever.
The average IQ of the house would be improved considerably without her in there.

Videostar
21-07-2013, 04:46 AM
I wouldnt bother wasting your time on this one :tongue:

Callum's a creepy reptile-man, Jemima was an ancient old hag lying about her age, Wolfy was a whale, the twins are fatward tossers, Hazel is a *****...

TiBB is embarrassing at times.

Lets not forget that Dexter is a "snnnnake"

Videostar
21-07-2013, 04:48 AM
I haven't heard any Gina hate on here BTW.

She can say and do what she likes (which I like about her) and she gets away with it...Dexter befriends Charlie and "GOD FORBID" doesn't get on with the guy who has been CONSTANTLY bitching about him for a month in Callum and Dexter has gone bad and isn't worthy of anyones support anymore. :sleep:

Vanessa
21-07-2013, 04:54 AM
I haven't heard any Gina hate on here BTW.

She can say and do what she likes (which I like about her) and she gets away with it...Dexter befriends Charlie and "GOD FORBID" doesn't get on with the guy who has been CONSTANTLY bitching about him for a month in Callum and Dexter has gone bad and isn't worthy of anyones support anymore. :sleep:

I have gone off her a lot lately. She's gone quiet now she knows she's fave to win. I don't like that. :nono:

Videostar
21-07-2013, 04:57 AM
I have gone off her a lot lately. She's gone quiet now she knows she's fave to win. I don't like that. :nono:

Im not sure she knows she's favourite TBF...anyway, I see her as a special case, IMO shes not like other HM's and can't be judged as the same as others, she's a diva and should be "up herself", I kind of like that "I don't care what anyone thinks" attitude. :D

Vanessa
21-07-2013, 04:58 AM
Im not sure she knows she's favourite TBF...anyway, I see her as a special case, IMO shes not like other HM's and can't be judged as the same as others, she's a diva and should be "up herself", I kind of like that "I don't care what anyone thinks" attitude. :D

She knows because of the tennis ball.

Videostar
21-07-2013, 05:03 AM
She knows because of the tennis ball.

I think she's just trying a bit harder to get on with the others and not be so "in their faces" all the time, Dexter taught her that. :D