PDA

View Full Version : The 'Cull The Dull' Twist.

Patrick
20-07-2013, 09:45 PM
Only just caught up with last night's eviction.

I currently have an erection after hearing what Emma said. This is absolutely amazing.

The reaction from the crowd, when that one ***** yelled 'BIG BROTHER STINKS'.

It's brilliant. I can understand how much it would suck though for a Sophie or Sam fan, if they existed - as I know if it were Dexter and Gina, and this twist happened all hell would break loose.

Here's hoping it's Sam that's evicted. Nice lad, but this is our chance to get rid of the only real threat to someone worthy taking the crown.

Well done producers, for once you've done something absolutely spot on.

Scream
20-07-2013, 09:49 PM
They pick someone to join them on Monday so someone else will go out, probably Callum or the twins

Withano
20-07-2013, 09:52 PM
I prefer nominations.

Raph
20-07-2013, 09:59 PM
Awful twist, Sam to win :(

Samm
20-07-2013, 09:59 PM
Hopefully after this twist the safe house will not be used for the rest of the series

GypsyGoth
20-07-2013, 10:00 PM
:laugh2: @ cull the dull.

JPG2502
20-07-2013, 10:01 PM
Its no longer `vote to save` . so culling the dull simply is not possible

Headie
20-07-2013, 10:01 PM
Yes, but it's only a successful twist depending on who they choose, as whoever is the 3rd nominee will most likely be evicted against Sophie/Sam. I'm hoping the Twins are chosen and are evicted this week, we're running out of chances to evict them and if they make the final they could actually win it - which is worrying in itself.

Gillian-73
20-07-2013, 10:06 PM
It all depends who they pick to go with them on Monday! There's a good chance both Sam & Sophie will still be there after next Friday night. I do love how they're lying to them. They could make this brilliant if they do it right, fake noms and not revealling the truth till Emma talks to the house.

Patrick
20-07-2013, 10:12 PM
Yes, but it's only a successful twist depending on who they choose, as whoever is the 3rd nominee will most likely be evicted against Sophie/Sam. I'm hoping the Twins are chosen and are evicted this week, we're running out of chances to evict them and if they make the final they could actually win it - which is worrying in itself.

Hardly - if they make the final and went up against Gina, Dexter or Charlie - they'd be out at third place easily.

I'd rather see Sam go. At least the twins DO SOMETHING.

Patrick
20-07-2013, 10:13 PM
It all depends who they pick to go with them on Monday! There's a good chance both Sam & Sophie will still be there after next Friday night. I do love how they're lying to them. They could make this brilliant if they do it right, fake noms and not revealling the truth till Emma talks to the house.

Like in BB6 :lovedup:

Josy
20-07-2013, 10:14 PM
This is the ****test twist so far this series tbh

karezza
20-07-2013, 10:14 PM
It's a great twist - deliberately designed to get rid of a boring favourite.

swinearefine
20-07-2013, 10:15 PM
This twist really had the potential to be an unbearable ****fest and I think it's totally unfair and exactly the type of producer manipulation that is preventing me from loving BB14, but I can't deny that I came a little bit when Emma said they were nominated :lovedup:

Gillian-73
20-07-2013, 10:17 PM
Like in BB6 :lovedup:

Yeah. Detective Dan wouldn't even see it coming :D

Marc
20-07-2013, 10:17 PM
I think whoever is in there with them will go

Patrick
20-07-2013, 11:00 PM
Who do you all think they will pick though? It really depends on that tbh - AND how the next week pans out.

Macie Lightfoot
20-07-2013, 11:06 PM
I currently have an erection after hearing what Emma said. This is absolutely amazing.

ew ew ew

Hardly - if they make the final and went up against Gina, Dexter or Charlie - they'd be out at third place easily.

I'd rather see Sam go. At least the twins DO SOMETHING.

oh god please not the "at least they do SOMETHING" argument, such a Rachel Rice move (oh how ironic)

Gillian-73
20-07-2013, 11:23 PM
Who do you all think they will pick though? It really depends on that tbh - AND how the next week pans out.

Apparently Sam and Sophie pick, if that is the case, Callum or the twins.

billy123
21-07-2013, 04:26 AM
Its a stupid twist
It makes a mockery of the show i personally dont care who goes but it effects the whole integrity of the show and makes people less likely to give a toss about the show or about bothering to support housemates in the future when they pull stunts like this and just find a way to pretty much put up anyone they feel like doing.

There is still no reason or explanation whatsoever as to why Jackie was up for eviction last week and its crap like that and now this stupid twist that destroy the shows integrity.

Videostar
21-07-2013, 04:29 AM
Its no longer `vote to save` . so culling the dull simply is not possible

Normally I'd agree with you, but it would be possible if they choose Callum to join them in the safehouse, a dull HM would have to be voted out then. ;)

ConnieLingus
21-07-2013, 04:37 AM
I like the twist but think that Sam will go because he fink dat won de overs is mumble blam carpet on de spiral um canjies of romdum.

Tulin
21-07-2013, 05:59 AM
Finally somebody said what we're all thinking!!!

Craiggy
21-07-2013, 08:50 AM
Yeah but it won't cull the dull. Love that phrase ha ha.

Sam and Sophie are not going anywhere. We will lose a big character I reckon gina, Callum or Charlie. With it being week 6 and all :(

CaudleHalbard
21-07-2013, 08:59 AM
On practice only Callum or the Twins are at risk. Nobody else is likely to be invited into the safe house.

Even if Sam and Sophie don't go, it will be a salutory shock for them to face eviction. I'll bet they thought they could cruise to the final without ever being put up, by keeping a low profile.

If the public don't vote out the dull, then the public is to blame. For once, there is an opportunity.

smeagol
21-07-2013, 09:27 AM
im just praying its a double eviction least one of the dullards will go as well then
pick callum then he can take sophie or sam with him not bothered which

Miranda123
21-07-2013, 09:41 AM
Awful twist, Sam to win :(

I believe that just like previous years when certain people have had really bad press, the BB Producers have done this to save Hazel from eviction

They knew she wouldnt be chosen to go in safe house as she has already been in there

BB Producers running scared of a reaction and not for the first time

They are hoping that by the time she's up, we will have forgotten how rotten she is, unluckily for them, Hazel cant help herself and reverted to her normal nasty self again last night

and her sucking up to Gina now (the person she hates most in the house) because of the HUGE cheers Gina got is toooo funny

Miranda123
21-07-2013, 09:45 AM
Its a stupid twist
It makes a mockery of the show i personally dont care who goes but it effects the whole integrity of the show and makes people less likely to give a toss about the show or about bothering to support housemates in the future when they pull stunts like this and just find a way to pretty much put up anyone they feel like doing.

There is still no reason or explanation whatsoever as to why Jackie was up for eviction last week and its crap like that and now this stupid twist that destroy the shows integrity.

Jacke was nominated by Gina and Callum, thats why she was up, Sophie and Sam have received NO votes at all except from each other, thats why this is SO unfair
Unfortunately, they will more than likely choose Callum and he will go, which I dont want, cause I really wanted Charlie to go before him (when up against him)

Sorry, but Im really glad Jackie went, she was up, she went, thats fair

THIS IS NOT PLAYING THE GAME

Cherie
21-07-2013, 09:58 AM

Not sure I want it to happen that way, I would like to see the fall out when they realise they are up...considering Sophie hates Sam and has nominated him she was very quick to jump at the opportunity of going into the safe house with him. Personally I think the HMs should still nominate and for Sophie/Sam to have a save and replace.

Daffodil
21-07-2013, 10:07 AM
Does anyone else agree with me that I think Big Brother had two possible twist outcomes depending on who the housemates selected to go in the safe house were. In other words 'cull the dull' if two dull housemates were chosen and (true) immunity for two interesting housemates. Or am I just being cynical? :pipe:

karezza
21-07-2013, 10:39 AM
Does anyone else agree with me that I think Big Brother had two possible twist outcomes depending on who the housemates selected to go in the safe house. In other words 'cull the dull' if two dull housemates were chosen and (true) immunity for two interesting housemates. Or am I just being cynical? :pipe:

Big Brother producers improvise depending on circumstances. You are probably right.

Fosse
21-07-2013, 11:39 AM
It's a pretty poor twist and would only be interesting if it's a double eviction.

reece(:
21-07-2013, 11:58 AM
Really hope its a double eviction so Sam definitely goes!

aman201
21-07-2013, 01:41 PM
Only just caught up with last night's eviction.

The reaction from the crowd, when that one ***** yelled 'BIG BROTHER STINKS'.

It's brilliant. I can understand how much it would suck though for a Sophie or Sam fan, if they existed - as I know if it were Dexter and Gina, and this twist happened all hell would break loose.

Here's hoping it's Sam that's evicted. Nice lad, but this is our chance to get rid of the only real threat to someone worthy taking the crown.

Well done producers, for once you've done something absolutely spot on.

Missed that. :joker: