PDA

View Full Version : Feel sorry for Callum

g17m
20-07-2013, 10:01 PM
after tonights show i feel sorry for Callum, he cant even open his mouth without 90% of the house jumping down his throat, im glad Dan stuck up for him in that argument, its not surprising jackie had to go in with charlie, she definitely needs a lot of guidance constantly

Jemal
20-07-2013, 10:02 PM
Ditto

karezza
Why does he dislike Dexter so much? He is so resentful and antagonistic.

smeagol
you got to be kidding surely, the guy is a borderline stalker who dont leave charlie alone he needs a restraining order.
why would anybody feel sorry for him. he is doing it for airtime

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 10:04 PM
He is the worst creeper i seen in my life im surprised bb hav enot chucked him out of the house yet for stalking Charlie even though she told him 100 times she don't care about him.... Don't he get a message when a girl says no or what?

Jamie585
20-07-2013, 10:05 PM
I most definitely do not fell sorry for him.

Kazanne
20-07-2013, 10:05 PM
Ditto

Dexter started that and now Callum gets the blame,go figure!!

Kazanne
20-07-2013, 10:06 PM
He is the worst creeper i seen in my life im surprised bb hav enot chucked him out of the house yet for stalking Charlie even though she told him 100 times she don't care about him.... Don't he get a message when a girl says no or what?

Oh please:joker::joker::joker: a bit over dramatic

Josy
20-07-2013, 10:07 PM

Really

smeagol
20-07-2013, 10:08 PM

how did dexter start it lol wtf

YodaBB
So do I tbh, I was really glad that Dan stood up for him in the bedroom.

karezza
I try to like Callum but his hatred of Dexter and his creepiness puts me off. Dexter lets things go - Callum will resent Dexter forever.

Videostar
20-07-2013, 10:09 PM
Why does he dislike Dexter so much? He is so resentful and antagonistic.

Hear hear, Callum doesn't help himself with how he behaves, he asks for what he gets.

Jemal
20-07-2013, 10:09 PM

He asked for the chat. Asked if their ok, asked to come to the garden.
Just asked to talk...

Videostar
20-07-2013, 10:10 PM

HUH? Dexter started what?

Is this another "blame Dexter for everything" line?

lovebigbrotheruk
20-07-2013, 10:11 PM
I feel sorry for him. Still don't want him to win.

smeagol
20-07-2013, 10:11 PM
ive run out of hula hoops its all dexters fault lol

BCFCMike
20-07-2013, 10:12 PM
The people who are against Callum, and over using the word 'creepster' all seem to be Dexter supporters, rather ironic... Need to stop licking his ass, anyone with the right frame of mind will see that Dexter comes across far worse.

Some of the minds on this forum baffle me.

Lister of Smeg
20-07-2013, 10:12 PM
Callum is a bitter butt hurt miserable git :nono:

Vanessa
20-07-2013, 10:15 PM
callum will blame dexter the next day. we will see it on tomorow show. dan backing him up. Trying to set things up in motion for the next nominations. If only they knew! :joker:

karezza
20-07-2013, 10:16 PM
Callum will blame Dexter for everything for the rest of his life.

Raph
20-07-2013, 10:17 PM
Word. I was really glad Dan stood up for him too.

Vanessa
20-07-2013, 10:19 PM
Callum will blame Dexter for everything for the rest of his life.

dexter didn't even do anything wrong last night. He just wanted to clear the air with callum. :laugh:

rusticgal
20-07-2013, 10:22 PM
I am not a Dexter supporter....Callum talks a load of crap...he cannot put a sentance together without being two faced in order to please the person he speaqks to. He acts the 'big man' in front of the likes of Sam/twins/Sophie who just sit and listen and dont have an opinion...he talks about others who say it how it is to the people they are talking about. He is a coward who acts 'the big I am'.... He seriously needs to grow a pair....

Vanessa
20-07-2013, 10:24 PM
I am not a Dexter supporter....Callum talks a load of crap...he cannot put a sentance together without being two faced in order to please the person he speaqks to. He acts the 'big man' in front of the likes of Sam/twins/Sophie who just sit and listen and dont have an opinion...he talks about others who say it how it is to the people they are talking about. He is a coward who acts 'the big I am'.... He seriously needs to grow a pair....

Charlie dragged Dexter in the shower and he kissed he cheek. Callum looked like he wanted to murder him. :joker:

Kazanne
20-07-2013, 10:24 PM

He wanted to chat with Callum about there friendship WTF,Charlie got annoyed and thats how it took off,did you watch it

Videostar
20-07-2013, 10:25 PM
The question really should be asked...can Callum go for a whole day without bitching about Dexter.?

Videostar
20-07-2013, 10:25 PM
He wanted to chat with Callum about there friendship WTF,Charlie got annoyed and thats how it took off,did you watch it

So nothing negative about Dexter then, he just wanted to clear the air with Callum but Charlie got the hump over it.?

Vanessa
20-07-2013, 10:26 PM
So nothing negative about Dexter then, he just wanted to clear the air with Callum but Charlie got the hump over it.?

That's petty much it. Dexter wanted to clear things up with Callum.

smeagol
20-07-2013, 10:32 PM

so how is it dexters fault

Vanessa
20-07-2013, 10:33 PM

Because everything is Dexter's fault. :joker:

smeagol
20-07-2013, 10:34 PM
Because everything is Dexter's fault. :joker:

yeah it was a silly question really lol

Jords
20-07-2013, 10:45 PM
I really like Callum but ffs shes not interested.

Kazanne
20-07-2013, 10:52 PM

Look back and read properly I DIDN'T say it was his fault I said he started it ,he did ,the conversation,so put that in your pipe and smoke it

Kazanne
20-07-2013, 10:53 PM
yeah it was a silly question really lol

It would help if people read the posts properly

smeagol
20-07-2013, 10:56 PM
Look back and read properly I DIDN'T say it was his fault I said he started it ,he did ,the conversation,so put that in your pipe and smoke it

its the same thing. he started it by having a chat with callum to clear the air. yep nasty hobbit lol

haven;t got a pipe only a hose pipe but it s hard to light

Kazanne
20-07-2013, 10:58 PM
its the same thing. he started it by having a chat with callum to clear the air. yep nasty hobbit lol

haven;t got a pipe only a hose pipe but it s hard to light

I'll light it for you,got a blow torch here:joker: it's not the same thing,Charlie is using both these blokes if only they were sassy enough to see it:hugesmile:

smeagol
20-07-2013, 11:00 PM
I'll light it for you,got a blow torch here:joker: it's not the same thing,Charlie is using both these blokes if only they were sassy enough to see it:hugesmile:

lol cheers err i think lol , yea well they should bot steer clear be good all round then

BigBrotherfan4ever
21-07-2013, 07:49 AM

Totally disagree with you

Champagnechrisy
21-07-2013, 08:00 AM
I don't think Callum's a creepster(whatever that it?)
He's got a thing for Charlie and she's loving it,and giving him mixed messages.
I feel sorry for him,he looks awkward and just tries to be pleasant to
everyone, instead of just being himself!!
Of course now every time he doesn't smile and agree he's called aggressive
Do these people know what aggressive is???
Poor Callum his BB experience can't be much fun!
He needs a fun storyline, give him a great task. He won't win the show
so let him shine for a while
Im always sorry for the underdog��

Johnnyuk123
21-07-2013, 08:05 AM
There is always a long pause before Callum speaks, the convo never flows naturally.

Ellen
21-07-2013, 08:13 AM
I don't think Callum's a creepster(whatever that it?)
He's got a thing for Charlie and she's loving it,and giving him mixed messages.
I feel sorry for him,he looks awkward and just tries to be pleasant to
everyone, instead of just being himself!!
Of course now every time he doesn't smile and agree he's called aggressive
Do these people know what aggressive is???
Poor Callum his BB experience can't be much fun!
He needs a fun storyline, give him a great task. He won't win the show
so let him shine for a while
Im always sorry for the underdog��

I agree with you.
How Charlie has treated him is awful, he does fancy her & i would imagine in the confines of the house it is difficult to get away from the situation he is in. She has rubbed his face in it, not a very nice trait in someone :nono:

GypsyGoth
21-07-2013, 08:20 AM
Lying on his VT has been his downfall, well maybe downfall is too strong a word. But it altered his bond with Charlie. Since then it's like he's being trying to repair the damage, show the real him to her, and he kinda just comes across as a tad patronising when talking to the others.

And all this deceptively intelligent nonsense, is he solving equations when no one is looking?

Now unfortunately he has fallen for Charlie, she likes spending time with him, but she doesn't feel the same (unless something like stockholm syndrome kicks in). And of course there is Dex.

Anyway it's kinda ironic that if he didn't lie on his VT, he prob would never have got into the house. He might be the only guy who claimed to have slept with a mom & daughter.