PDA

View Full Version : Callum Haters Tell me exactly what makes callum creepy.

Jemal
20-07-2013, 10:07 PM
Tell me exactly how he is creepy because im confused.
Ill shut up if its reasonable.

Josy
20-07-2013, 10:09 PM
I like Callum but some of the faces he pulls are very creepy looking tbh.

Jemal
20-07-2013, 10:10 PM
I like Callum but some of the faces he pulls are very creepy looking tbh.

Ok. I've seen in 14 years of bb alot of people who have pulled worst faces but dont get called creepy?

smeagol
20-07-2013, 10:10 PM
comon h you seen tons of reasons you defend most of them lol

karezza
20-07-2013, 10:11 PM
His constant touching of other housemates.
His compulsive massaging of Charlies' head.
His obsession with Dexter.
His obsession with Charlie.

Gillian-73
I'm not one of those who call him creepy but he can be weird, that look for example, tonight. He needs to take stock and forget Charlie.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin

^^^ This

Josy
20-07-2013, 10:13 PM
Ok. I've seen in 14 years of bb alot of people who have pulled worst faces but dont get called creepy?

Well we aren't talking about anyone else...

I like Callum but some of the faces he pulls make me cringe.

Withano
20-07-2013, 10:13 PM
His face when he massages Charlie is like hes holding back a jizz.

rusticgal
20-07-2013, 10:14 PM

This...

Jemal

?
Touching of housemates? Is he the only one that does that in the dam house????
Obsession with dexter? Everyone in that bloody house hates him apart from charlie, how is that a bloody obsession?
And Obssesion with Charlie? He bloody likes the girl? And he can't do anything about it cause she doesn't like him back? And also he feels dexter doesnt like her and is using her apart of his gameplan? So that must get callum upset especially when he likes Charlie?
Ever thought that maybe hes trying to protect her? From someone who he thinks
Is a devil?

smeagol
I'm not one of those who call him creepy but he can be weird, that look for example, tonight. He needs to take stock and forget Charlie.

that was bad tonight. what guy would stand there like that looking with that expression he had then say bullsh-t when he kissed her cheek thats just not right or normal.

he needs to back of big time

Videostar
20-07-2013, 10:15 PM
Because Callum always says how genuine he is, and says the word "genuinely" a lot, he can't stop crawling up the backsides of certain HM's he believes are popular on the outside, lastnight on LF he said to one of the Chuckle brothers that it was him who first said it should be Sam and Sophie who should go into the safehouse, he even repeated it to make sure everyone in hearing range could hear him.

Anyone who feels the need to say that they are genuine is not genuine.

Johnnyuk123
20-07-2013, 10:15 PM
Lets keep it real here ok, If the garden was not astro turf then Jackie would have been burried under it in week two by this psycho.

BCFCMike
20-07-2013, 10:16 PM

1. Haven't seen him 'touch' a house mate in a 'creepy' way once, in fact I think he's only ever given Charlie massages.
2. She clearly loves it, otherwise she would just walk away.
3. You could say the same about Dexter towards Callum
4. Like above. And he also had some obsession with Hazel, two different HM's. Think about it, Dexter comes across more 'creepy' if anyone.

Your points are not valid.

Johnnyuk123
20-07-2013, 10:16 PM
Callum this week will stroke Ginas hair a lot and sniff Dexters butt until nominations.

Videostar
20-07-2013, 10:17 PM
And he does suffer from bouts of mania, he did that weird impression of Dexter (that sounded nothing like Dexter) when he just sounded like he was losing his mind.

His general behaviour is in question.

Videostar
Lets keep it real here ok, If the garden was not astro turf then Jackie would have been burried under it in week two by this psycho.

:devil::joker:

Jemal
Because Callum always says how genuine he is, and says the word "genuinely" a lot, he can't stop crawling up the backsides of certain HM's he believes are popular on the outside, lastnight on LF he said to one of the Chuckle brothers that it was him who first said it should be Sam and Sophie who should go into the safehouse, he even repeated it to make sure everyone in hearing range could hear him.

Anyone who feels the need to say that they are genuine is not genuine.

Its not like he keeps saying hes genuine just like that?
Hes being questioned about hes personality so he keeps on telling people hes genuine? I actually dont see how that answers my question on how that is creepy?

Raph
20-07-2013, 10:19 PM
I understand and feel you man. It's getting ridiculous now. Note though that it's really only Dexter fans swinging around the word. Shame you get called 'creepy' nowadays for being a nice guy. I would try not to take any notice of it Hadouken, it's all uneducated, repetitive bs really..

Kazanne

I think he just really likes the girl and to be fair,he IS tactile but I have also seen Charlie drape herself over him,so maybe that's why he didn't quite get the message before,also these people banging on about how he is with Charlie,I am sure as a 27 year old she would tell him in no uncertain terms to stop it,she doesn't,I also think she is using Dexter to a point but it doesn't hurt him as he just hasn't got the same feelings I dont think,and tonight Dexter instigated that and i am glad dan stood up for Callum,Callum is not my fave (none of them are) but I do think he gets a raw deal and the calling him creepy all the time is just so childish and stupid imo,lol sorry for that rant:hugesmile:

Jemal
And he does suffer from bouts of mania, he did that weird impression of Dexter (that sounded nothing like Dexter) when he just sounded like he was losing his mind.

His general behaviour is in question.

Sophie done a lips impression of Hazel that ive never seen before does that make her creepy? Hazel state is scary as ****! And no1 has ever called that creepy.

Kazanne
20-07-2013, 10:20 PM
I understand and feel you man. It's getting ridiculous now. Note though that it's really only Dexter fans swinging around the word. Shame you get called 'creepy' nowadays for being a nice guy. I would try not to take any notice of it Hadouken, it's all uneducated, repetitive bs really..

Yes I noticed just one set of fans do it not all of them but a noticable few.

Videostar
20-07-2013, 10:20 PM
Its not like he keeps saying hes genuine just like that?
Hes being questioned about hes personality so he keeps on telling people hes genuine? I actually dont see how that answers my question on how that is creepy?

TBF, he is asked about what he's really like because he lied on his VT to get in.

And his general behaviour is very odd, I still believe that he is unstable...and im being serious.

Raph
20-07-2013, 10:21 PM
Yes I noticed just one set of fans do it not all of them but a noticable few.

Yeah of course not all of them but a good few and like you said it just comes across childish and immature. It's not like Callum fans are constantly calling Dexter 'creepy Dexter'. At least come up with different words from time to time.

Kazanne
20-07-2013, 10:21 PM
Callum this week will stroke Ginas hair a lot and sniff Dexters butt until nominations.

Lets hope Dexter has been pulled from jackies arse by then!!

YodaBB
20-07-2013, 10:22 PM
The faces were odd in that task, but as a person hes not creepy at all. It's just caught on because of one user on here.

BigBuk
He repeats the same phrases over & over & over & over & over & over again. Its cringy and weird :/

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
BB need to take action and chuck Creepy Callum out of the Big Brother House it is getting really disturbing the faces and all the hair sniffing and aggressive nuty behaviour that is coming out of his mouth..... BB Chuck Callum out he is threat to housemates safety !!!

Johnnyuk123
He's had over 200 women and a mother and daughter on his vt. No one forced him to put that on his VT and now we are to believe that this was all bullshyte? lol

Videostar
Sophie done a lips impression of Hazel that ive never seen before does that make her creepy? Hazel state is scary as ****! And no1 has ever called that creepy.

One instant of Sophie doing an impression isn't creepy, it was an isolated action from her, but with Callum it's constant odd behaviour that I think is very strange.

Johnnyuk123
20-07-2013, 10:23 PM

She took a pill to expel her bowels just before eviction. lol

BCFCMike
BB need to take action and chuck Creepy Callum out of the Big Brother House it is getting really disturbing the faces and all the hair sniffing and aggressive nuty behaviour that is coming out of his mouth..... BB Chuck Callum out he is threat to housemates safety !!!

That is the most absurd post yet.

Videostar

Just because he liked a HM that you hated doesn't mean he was "up her arse".

For the record I hated Jackie and wished he nominated her.

Lister of Smeg
20-07-2013, 10:24 PM

Always watching charlie where Charlie is you will see Callum in the background starring at her.

Jemal
20-07-2013, 10:24 PM
He repeats the same phrases over & over & over & over & over & over again. Its cringy and weird :/

So because he repeats stuff hes creepy?

Vanessa
20-07-2013, 10:25 PM
Just because he liked a HM that you hated doesn't mean he was "up her arse".

For the record I hated Jackie and wished he nominated her.

Agreed! I'm glad Jackie and Dexter cleared the air.

smudgie
20-07-2013, 10:25 PM

It is posts like this that stop me fro being able to take anything you say seriously.:joker:

Johnnyuk123
20-07-2013, 10:26 PM
Daley was rightly thrown out of the house for his aggresive behaviour but tbh Callums weird behaviour may well yeald a far more shocking result and soon on live tv.

Jemal
When has he ever sniffed anyone's hair?

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
If you asked for a opinion on Callum we are giving it to you... if you can't handle our opinions then you should not have asked the question.....

BigBuk
20-07-2013, 10:27 PM

If you didnt think the "sour charlie" phrase he repeated over atleast 20 times isn't creepy I can only assume you're abit of a creep as well. It's not normal behaviour.

Kazanne
20-07-2013, 10:28 PM
That is the most absurd post yet.

Agreed ,way OTT

Raph
If you didnt think the "sour charlie" phrase he repeated over atleast 20 times isn't creepy I can only assume you're abit of a creep as well. It's not normal behaviour.

Yep being nice to someone and trying to give them a boost of confidence is 'creepy', alright then.

Jemal
If you asked for a opinion on Callum we are giving it to you... if you can't handle our opinions then you should not have asked the question.....

'Our'? Im debating with everyone else except for you because everything you say about callum is just pure hate and i don't get it.
Whether your serious or not its pure shyt and i can't take you seriously at all

smeagol
20-07-2013, 10:29 PM
he isnt trolling lets not get silly now,

your baiting is whats happening with these threads saying he isnt creepy when obviously he is even a blind labrador could see that

karezza
Callum should not be a housemate - he is too socially awkward, obsessive and rigid.

BCFCMike
Surely this is trolling and shouldn't be tolerated on here? I get you like Dexter and have no flexibility whatsoever but for crying out loud...

Honestly don't know how you two have put up with this lot since the start... I'm baffled by it already. :conf:

It's like Dexter has poisoned them ffs.

Novo
20-07-2013, 10:30 PM
the creepster is not mentally stable, it's only a matter of time before he seriously injures someone in there

Kazanne
20-07-2013, 10:30 PM
'Our'? Im debating with everyone else except for you because everything you say about callum is just pure hate and i don't get it.
Whether your serious or not its pure shyt and i can't take you seriously at all

Put them on ignore then their posts will be filtered and you wont see them,they are all hate filled anyway its getting boring now.

Jemal
20-07-2013, 10:31 PM
Honestly don't know how you two have put up with this lot since the start... I'm baffled by it already. :conf:

It's like Dexter has poisoned them ffs.

I've been ignoring it and laughing at it abit.. But I could. Not.
Anymore. Cause i dont see it?
He may do things that people can see as weird but the word creepy is being used and the word isnt being backed up by good enough reasons!

Johnnyuk123
20-07-2013, 10:33 PM
Sadly Callum reminds me of the serial killer from.... Silence of the lambs, when he is dancing wearing the skin of his victims.

BigBuk
20-07-2013, 10:33 PM
Yep being nice to someone and trying to give them a boost of confidence is 'creepy', alright then.

Theres being nice and theres being creepy. If he was to say it once or twice then its nornal but he repeated it non stop, you could tell it Charlie was uncomfortable with it.

Jemal
20-07-2013, 10:34 PM
They don't get on because Callum is so resentful. Dexter lets things go - Callum doesn't. Callum is the problem not Dexter.

Callum a thousand times has said "We are ok" But dexter keeps on coming to callum for one of those deep and stupid chats?

CaudleHalbard
20-07-2013, 10:35 PM
I don't think Callum is creepy.

Slightly deranged, perhaps! ;)

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
20-07-2013, 10:36 PM

ahahaha love it best line so far :joker:

YodaBB
They don't get on because Callum is so resentful. Dexter lets things go - Callum doesn't. Callum is the problem not Dexter.

Dexter obviously hasn't let things go, as he is seen constantly bitching about Callum. I agree that Callum hasn't let things go either as he talks about Dexter also, but it's not fair to attack Callum for not letting things go, when neither have.

I think Dexter is worse as he is treating Callum how he was treated at the beginning, he should know what it feels like to have the whole house dislike you.

Vanessa

:joker: Today he looked at Dexter like he wanted to murder him!

smeagol
20-07-2013, 10:38 PM
:joker: Today he looked at Dexter like he wanted to murder him!

cant mention that vanessa apperently thats normal to his followers lol and ot creepy at all

does callum have twitter bet he is following lots of people lol

YodaBB
Callum can't win either I don't think. If he is happy and gets on with everyone, he's 'too nice & fake', If he has a disagreement with someone he is seen as 'creepy' /:

Jemal
I appreciate some of you dexter fans answering me and not turning this Into a trolling contest but i just think ill ever see why callum has been named creepy.

Jemal
Callum can't win either I don't think. If he is happy and gets on with everyone, he's 'too nice & fake', If he has a disagreement with someone he is seen as 'creepy' /:

This.

Johnnyuk123
20-07-2013, 10:40 PM
All the housemates entered the house and emptied their suitcases of clothes and creams etc into their lockers. Callum emptied his suitcase... a shovel an axe and an evil clown mask, YES he has not used them YET but time will tell.

karezza
20-07-2013, 10:41 PM
This is creepy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wP6W8cj0-HE

Kazanne
Callum a thousand times has said "We are ok" But dexter keeps on coming to callum for one of those deep and stupid chats?

Yes,noticed this to

smeagol
All the housemates entered the house and emptied their suitcases of clothes and creams etc into their lockers. Callum emptied his suitcase... a shovel an axe and an evil clown mask, YES he has not used them YET but time will tell.

lol@clown mask. its funny clowns are evil and people invite them to children parties lol

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
Watch Callum on BOTS now that is why he is creepy.....

smeagol
20-07-2013, 10:42 PM
jacky travers knows it. trust the scarecrow

Johnnyuk123
20-07-2013, 10:42 PM
lol@clown mask. its funny clowns are evil and people invite them to children parties lol

Kids need to learn the evil truth early on. lol

Kazanne
20-07-2013, 10:43 PM
Watch Callum on BOTS now that is why he is creepy.....

Yes and watch Dexters video full of lies as Callums was and they need to be careful this is bordering on slander of callum,it's disgraceful

Jemal
20-07-2013, 10:43 PM
Yes,noticed this to

How do you ignore anyways?

Kazanne
20-07-2013, 10:44 PM
Kids need to learn the evil truth early on. lol

And people say Callum is creepy,go look in the mirror:joker::joker:

karezza
20-07-2013, 10:44 PM

When Callum asks "We are OK?" he obviously doesn't mean it. Callum makes Dexter uncomfortable. Callum is the problem.

Amy Jade
20-07-2013, 10:45 PM
A perfect example was tonight when Dexter and Charlie were hugging in the shower, his face was so creepy and he just looked like he wanted to stab someone.

Kazanne
How do you ignore anyways?

Go into your CP user,you should be able to do it from there,if you cant I'm sure one of the mods will help you out.

Jemal
When Callum asks "We are OK?" he obviously doesn't mean it. Callum makes Dexter uncomfortable. Callum is the problem.

He didn't ask. That's what dexter does then callum says we are ok, we know where we stand. That's it done. But dex kept on continuing the convo..

Jemal
20-07-2013, 10:46 PM
Go into your CP user,you should be able to do it from there,if you cant I'm sure one of the mods will help you out.

Appreciate.

erinp5
Two words...Norman Bates

Kazanne
He didn't ask. That's what dexter does then callum says we are ok, we know where we stand. That's it done. But dex kept on continuing the convo..

Yes callum looked bored of Dexter wittering on tonight.

YodaBB
A perfect example was tonight when Dexter and Charlie were hugging in the shower, his face was so creepy and he just looked like he wanted to stab someone.

I think he was a little jealous, and fair does, he's admitted to liking Charlie, It's only normal. I think also it's the fact that Charlie has openly said she's not interested in Dexter like that, yet she decided to shower with him, knowing that 'Dexter has feelings'

Vanessa
20-07-2013, 10:47 PM
The shower clip! Callum face at the end! :joker:

Johnnyuk123
20-07-2013, 10:48 PM
You want a valid point well here it is... Dexter and Charlie in the shower and the professional on BBOTS said... all that was left was for Callum to attack them like in the shower scene from Pshyco. And thats coming from a specialist on human behaviour.

Kazanne
20-07-2013, 10:48 PM
You want a valid point well here it is... Dexter and Charlie in the shower and the professional on BBOTS said... all that was left was for Callum to attack them like in the shower scene from Pshyco. And thats coming from a specialist on human behaviour.

:joker::joker::joker::joker::joker:

Amy Jade
20-07-2013, 10:49 PM
I think he was a little jealous, and fair does, he's admitted to liking Charlie, It's only normal. I think also it's the fact that Charlie has openly said she's not interested in Dexter like that, yet she decided to shower with him, knowing that 'Dexter has feelings'
A little jealous?

She hardly took a steamy shower with him, she had Nutella all over her and Hazel joked Dexter should hug Charlie so they did...as Cullum looked on like he wanted to kill someone.

smudgie
20-07-2013, 10:49 PM

OMG...and you took it as serious, the laughing sort of gave it away.

That and the fact that the men in white coats were not sent in.:joker::joker:

Jemal
20-07-2013, 10:50 PM

:laugh2: i cant get mad at you, cause you always make me laugh johnny.

Patricia4
20-07-2013, 10:51 PM
I like Dexter and Callum they are both winding each other up they both can be bad and both can be good.
Jackie goes on about Callums VT but what about Dexter and is sugar babies.
Charlie is the one that's causing the problem she is wanting them to have a big fall out over her she is bad.

Johnnyuk123
:laugh2: i cant get mad at you, cause you always make me laugh johnny.

I'm just quoting the profession on BBOTS,she may have behavioural problems too but she did say that. lol :xyxwave:

smeagol

lol

Jemal
20-07-2013, 10:52 PM
Was it dr funky

YodaBB
20-07-2013, 10:57 PM
A little jealous?

She hardly took a steamy shower with him, she had Nutella all over her and Hazel joked Dexter should hug Charlie so they did...as Cullum looked on like he wanted to kill someone.

Fair point, Charlie was drunk & was down about Jackie leaving so she did just want some fun.

cookiemonster
20-07-2013, 11:27 PM
he's not creepy, he's just the biggest sheep ever. he's such a sheep you can't even see his real personality coz he constantly changes it depending on who he's with and what they're saying. i'm normally very good at working people out but i still haven't really fully worked him out just coz he's such a sheep it's hard to see the real him

Jake.
21-07-2013, 03:16 AM
Well said dude.. He can make me cringe now and again but I'd never use the word creepy

Tulin
21-07-2013, 03:38 AM

:joker:

THIS!!!

Northern Monkey
21-07-2013, 03:51 AM
He has'nt actually done one "creepy" thing.I think some Dexter fan probably thought they sounded really clever making up "creepy Callum",Cos wow it sounds sooo good,Then a load of sheeple decided to jump on the bandwagon to try and fit in.I'm not a fan of Callum but i don't dislike him either,He has a few quirks but then so does Dexter.Neither of them you could consider normal.

Vanessa
21-07-2013, 04:52 AM
He has'nt actually done one "creepy" thing.I think some Dexter fan probably thought they sounded really clever making up "creepy Callum",Cos wow it sounds sooo good,Then a load of sheeple decided to jump on the bandwagon to try and fit in.I'm not a fan of Callum but i don't dislike him either,He has a few quirks but then so does Dexter.Neither of them you could consider normal.

Callum is called Creepy on Digital Spy as well. :joker:

Videostar
21-07-2013, 04:54 AM
Callum is called Creepy on Digital Spy as well. :joker:

He's been called creepy on Twitter, facebook, the c5 forum, other forums I go on, and by fans of many other HM's, or people who don't support anyone, not only Dexter fans.