PDA

View Full Version : Not liking Charlie...

Josy
20-07-2013, 10:24 PM
I liked Charlie at the beginning but now she really irritates me A LOT.

Over the past couple of week's my dislike for her has just got worse, I have realised that she actually talks the biggest amount of crap ever and when she's drunk it's even worse and she's not happy unless she's going around the entire house telling every housemate the same thing over and over..

The Dexter/Callum thing just adds to it and I'm now finding it boring as hell watching the highlights because it's all about that, and that's really pissing me off because I thought this series was excellent up until all this started..even yesterdays dance task and today's task was designed to fit in with the whole showmance thing.

So has anyone else opinions on Charlie changed lately?

karezza
20-07-2013, 10:26 PM
She wants Dexter and Callum to hate each other.
She wants Gina and Hazel to hate each other
I hate people like Charlie who turn people against each other to secure her own position.
Dan is equally horrible.

YodaBB
20-07-2013, 10:27 PM
My opinion has changed on Charlie also, in today's show she seemed to be really upset that Dexter & Callum were getting on/talking. I think she likes the attention she gets off the two boys, and the way they might be seen as 'fighting' for her. So she doesn't want them too get on. Although she was drunk tbf.

Jamie585
20-07-2013, 10:28 PM
One drunken night and everyone turns :bored:

I just can't dislike her!!

iRyan
20-07-2013, 10:29 PM
I like her more lately

Josy
20-07-2013, 10:29 PM
One drunken night and everyone turns :bored:

I just can't dislike her!!

One drunken night? she's been drunk on the LF loads and if you check my posts in the LF thread you can easily see she's been irritating me for a while.

Drew.
20-07-2013, 10:30 PM
she has become annoying at times but i still like her.. she has that sense of doing things shes not aware of and it can be quite annoying but i dont think she means anything bad from her actions

Josy
20-07-2013, 10:30 PM
She wants Dexter and Callum to hate each other.
She wants Gina and Hazel to hate each other
I hate people like Charlie who turn people against each other to secure her own position.
Dan is equally horrible.

My opinion has changed on Charlie also, in today's show she seemed to be really upset that Dexter & Callum were getting on/talking. I think she likes the attention she gets off the two boys, and the way they might be seen as 'fighting' for her. So she doesn't want them too get on. Although she was drunk tbf.

Agree with both of these bolded bits..

She definitely has no interest in either and wants them to hate each other.

rusticgal
20-07-2013, 10:31 PM
She was drunk....give her a break...we have all had nights like that.

She will regret it....but she shouldnt because she was just letting off steam after her mum going and she wasnt making any sense.
Instead of pressuring her on her comments they should have just let her sleep it off...

I like her honesty...she was talking with Dexter being a mate...but then she doesnt hesitate to tell him how she think its weird how he is 'making it up with Callum all of a sudden'....she talks out the top of her head...its really quite liberating.... If she stuck up for someone 'just because they were a friend' people would question her...she says it as she sees it no matter where her loyalty stands...refreshing.

smudgie
20-07-2013, 10:32 PM
I posted something very similar last week.

She is a massive player.

She is good, but little things were slipping then when she has a drinks all spews out.

She said herself last night you can do things to get the airtime..like jumping in the pool, and who jumped in the pool. Wondering if all her foot in mouth stuff was for the airtime.

Josy
20-07-2013, 10:33 PM
She was drunk....give her a break...we have all had nights like that.

She will regret it....but she shouldnt because she was just letting off steam after her mum going and she wasnt making any sense.
Instead of pressuring her on her comments they should have just let her sleep it off...

She always drunk....

Its not even just that though, the whole show revolving around this showmance thing is actually monotonous to watch.

smeagol
20-07-2013, 10:35 PM
why does she want dex to hate callum i dont get that, going of a few lately myself

Jords
20-07-2013, 10:36 PM
The love traingle is tedious. Charlie, Dexter and Callum are 3 of my favourites and its making me get annoyed at all of them, Dexter quite a fair amount!

Drew.
20-07-2013, 10:37 PM
She always drunk....

Its not even just that though, the whole show revolving around this showmance thing is actually monotonous to watch.

agreed, the annoying thing about it is that they aren't showing the clips naturally to fit into the highlights.. they are deliberately trying to edit it and create situations in the house to make it look like a showmance

GiRTh
20-07-2013, 10:37 PM
Josys doesn't like any of the women this year. :idc:

fingers
20-07-2013, 10:38 PM
I really can't stand her and her not listening to anything but just staring at the ground and droning on and on and bloody on in that monotonous voice. And if she or Jackie say one more time she's 27 years old..........

chuff me dizzy
REALLY gone off her ..her arselicking of Dexter has made me dislike her ,and the way she never defended her Mum ,and tried to shut her up when Jackie was telling Dexter,Gina off for drinking the wine ,her loyalty was wrongly placed and disgusting,I*think shes sealed her fate by pairing up with spiteful Hazel ,and Billy no mates ( or manhood) Dexter

Josy
why does she want dex to hate callum i dont get that, going of a few lately myself

This is only my opinion but I think it's to create drama which will gain her airtime because it's all over her.

I think she does enjoy the attention from them but she will never have anything more than a friendship with either when they leave that house.

She's playing them against each other..

I know what you mean about going off a few, it's the same for me...

Kazanne
20-07-2013, 10:39 PM

Over the past couple of week's my dislike for her has just got worse, I have realised that she actually talks the biggest amount of crap ever and when she's drunk it's even worse and she's not happy unless she's going around the entire house telling every housemate the same thing over and over..

The Dexter/Callum thing just adds to it and I'm now finding it boring as hell watching the highlights because it's all about that, and that's really pissing me off because I thought this series was excellent up until all this started..even yesterdays dance task and today's task was designed to fit in with the whole showmance thing.

She got annoyed over Dexter talking to Callum because she doesn't WANT them to get on ,she likes the thought of them vieing for her affections,even in the shower hazel and charlie were taking the pee out of dexter,I'm not keen on Charlie at all and I think she is jealous of hazel and likes the attention two men are giving her and not Hazel if that makes sense!! I agree it is getting REALLY boring now.

Josy
20-07-2013, 10:39 PM
Josys doesn't like any of the women this year. :idc:

I like Gina and Sophie and did like Charlie at the start actually mentioned a few times on here that I was looking forward to Jackie leaving so we could see the real Charlie now I'm just wishing she would have left with her...

Kazanne
20-07-2013, 10:40 PM
This is only my opinion but I think it's to create drama which will gain her airtime because it's all over her.

I think she does enjoy the attention from them but she will never have anything more than a friendship with either when they leave that house.

100% agree with this Josy

rusticgal
20-07-2013, 10:40 PM
She always drunk....

She is not always drunk Josy.... however I agree the whole showmance thing is tedious but its Callum and Dexter that keep dragging it on...not Charlie. I think she just wishes they would shut-up and enjoy the experience. Its not her fault they keep acting like infatuated teenagers.

Gillian-73
20-07-2013, 10:45 PM
I always liked Charlie, I always believed she had potential as a hm, she started to come out of herself, to speak up for herself and I liked her! Now even though I do still like her she is annoying me, I agree she wants Callum and Dexter to not get on, it suits her better to have a love triangle storyline, she knows it will be shown and talked about. I loved how Dexter didn't chose her for his date, that would have been unbearable

smeagol
20-07-2013, 10:49 PM

yeah could be .its very strange that, only reason for her to want dex to hate callum is if she hated him herself. but she doesn't or does she. very odd

Josy
20-07-2013, 10:53 PM
She is not always drunk Josy.... however I agree the whole showmance thing is tedious but its Callum and Dexter that keep dragging it on...not Charlie. I think she just wishes they would shut-up and enjoy the experience. Its not her fault they keep acting like infatuated teenagers.

Almost every time I have watched live feed at night she has been drunk

Patricia4
20-07-2013, 10:59 PM
She is showing her true colours she is the type that wants people to fight over her but Dexter and Callum cant see it.

kate2013
20-07-2013, 11:20 PM
You know who else talks out the top of their heads? 5 year olds. When I heard tonight that she is 27 I was shocked. She has no tact, no filter, shes selfish.
At first I just found her boring. And she was more than wiling to stick her head in Callums lap. Now shes looking to pick an arguement or cause one between Dexter and Callum. Truth is Dexter dont fancy her. I think Callum only initially went for her as a storyline, but be it the close proximity he does fancy her now although if she keeps acting this way he'll see the child she is. She however isnt interested in either of them. Therefore I feel like Im wasting my time watching a pile of rubbish. I mean when Sam's singing the alphabet in the bath, I think i cannot believe Im watching this.

I have nothing against the nutella fight, I wouldnt of been surprised if one of the twins started licking it off Charlies face, he seemed peeved they were wasting it. But Dan was right on to say what he did in the bedroom. She was targeting Callum. She'd got to a point where she could of dug herself a hole. I think if she carries on this way people will tire of her. But I do think its a good idea to maybe let it all kick off and take Dans voice of reason out of the equation like BBBOTS suggested and let them face the consequences. Charlie has no wareness
of when to stop.

Benjamin
20-07-2013, 11:33 PM
She is the same as Dan for me. They are up and down like a yo-yo. At the moment this love triangle crap is pissing me off. What annoys me the most is that she has no feelings for Callum but let's him do stuff like massage her head etc, which seems a bit misleading for him in my opinion and kind of encouraging him.

camertone
20-07-2013, 11:33 PM
i don't like her at all. her voice irritates me, all she talks about is total bs, she is using everyone, playing just as big game as dexter. she is just not likeable.

erinp5
20-07-2013, 11:36 PM
she is on live feed now telling the Hms she is with that she trusts them 100% ,she feed that line to Dexter last night .She is a sly one alright .

erinp5
20-07-2013, 11:37 PM
12.36am: So, Callum and Charlie are sharing a bed. Wonder how Dexter's going to feel about that

actor99
20-07-2013, 11:41 PM
A women will always get the worst no matter what they do. its Dexter that stirs that makes her look bad. I will always support her no matter what. at least she having fun. no one talks bad about Dexter who uses women. as we just seen on BBBOTS

michael21
20-07-2013, 11:44 PM

Charlie ok this is all

Champagnechrisy
21-07-2013, 07:02 AM
She is boring, this storyline is boring too!