PDA

View Full Version : BB send housemates into safe house!

Johnnyuk123
20-07-2013, 11:25 PM
BB safe house Sam and the gypsie are struggling to bring entertainment to the house so BB come up with a vip party and send in Charlie, Callum and Dan to liven things up. Sam is in there but fast asleep. nothing new but at least now the safe house will get some air time tomorrow.

iRyan
20-07-2013, 11:28 PM
Sophie and Sam are both the ones laying in bed, so dull

Jords
20-07-2013, 11:30 PM
I dont understand why they dont get involved more, seems like a massive waste of time beinf in the house LOL

CaudleHalbard
20-07-2013, 11:43 PM
I suspect Sam is annoyed at having his sleep disturbed! ;)

Johnnyuk123
21-07-2013, 07:58 AM
What will they do for tonight? Can't have another vip party can they cos that would have BB rumbled even more. Possibly a bucket of kfc thrown over the wall, no guesses who will get to that first.

Gillian-73
21-07-2013, 08:25 AM
They don't even try do they! Perfect opportunity for them and they don't take it. Such a shame we're going to be stuck with them even after this twist. Waste of housemates the pair of them

Johnnyuk123
21-07-2013, 08:36 AM
I know what they can do to make the safe house must see tv. Simply give them a scrabble board game.

Your turn Sophie: erm F E W K = FOOK. 10 POINTS FOR MEES.
Your turn Sam: erm W H Y M K I = WINKY. 36 POINTS.

g17m
21-07-2013, 08:39 AM
****ing hell, why the **** did the HM's choose them two to go in if they were gonna be safe from eviction anyway?! Dull bastards! Get Gina back in there and maintain the OK-ish ratings!

karezza
21-07-2013, 11:14 AM
They will have to chose one of Charlie/Callum/Dan to join them in the Unsafe House. Twins are safe.

Kazanne
21-07-2013, 11:14 AM
BB safe house Sam and the gypsie are struggling to bring entertainment to the house so BB come up with a vip party and send in Charlie, Callum and Dan to liven things up. Sam is in there but fast asleep. nothing new but at least now the safe house will get some air time tomorrow.

Who is the 'gypsie' you keep referring to:nono:

smeagol
21-07-2013, 11:19 AM
they should do the picking of the 3rd one now asap why are bb waiting?
those 2 are a waste of space.
this should be the best moment of their lives and they are boring beyond belief.
what a waste of life and housemates.
when sophie is old ad grey in about 3 years time lol she will regret not doing anything in bb

JTM45
21-07-2013, 11:28 AM
They will have to chose one of Charlie/Callum/Dan to join them in the Unsafe House. Twins are safe.

They haven't actually said it has to be one of the 'selfless' housemates that they have to choose to join them though have they ?:conf:

You're mistaken Karezza! It clearly hasn't been stated that they can only pick certain housemates to join them. If anything the twins are more likely to be chosen than ever considering they are now the only people not to have spent time in the safehouse.