PDA

View Full Version : Hazel us still a bitch

parmnion
20-07-2013, 11:50 PM
Nothings changed.

joeysteele
20-07-2013, 11:58 PM
I was very disappointed with her attitude on tonights highlights I have to admit.

fingers
20-07-2013, 11:58 PM
Some of us know that!

Videostar
21-07-2013, 12:03 AM
Did anyone seriously think she was suddenly a nice girl just because she had a bad evening with Daley.?

Jords
21-07-2013, 12:05 AM
I was very disappointed with her attitude on tonights highlights I have to admit.

I thought she was alright before the whole Daley love saga, and when he was removed she seemed to have calmed down and went back to being quite easy-going, but gotta agree Joey didnt enjoy watching her tonight.

fingers
21-07-2013, 12:06 AM
Did anyone seriously think she was suddenly a nice girl just because she had a bad evening with Daley.?

The way everyone jumps to the defence of this poor lamb, Yes I think they do!

Videostar
21-07-2013, 12:09 AM
The way everyone jumps to the defence of this poor lamb, Yes I think they do!

It is amazing how many people suddenly started to like her and think that she wasn't so bad or that "she had changed and is nicer" after that night when Daley was aggressive to her.

What he did was of course wrong (albeit mostly a play fight that at the time she was fine with) but she has been no different at all since she came back to the main house, so unless it's some kind of weird pity party held on her behalf by some people on here I just can't see why she's suddenly gotten more popular.?

Jemal
21-07-2013, 12:16 AM
She can go do one. Althought she is my iPhone home screen:)
Still a prick tho.

fingers
21-07-2013, 12:23 AM
She told Charlie just what a bitch she is tonight. how she is so bored and wants to cause "Mischief" I can guess what mischief she means!

Toy Soldier
21-07-2013, 01:47 AM
Why the assumption that Hazel support comes from thinking she's "nice"? No no no... More the realisation of the truth about this series: that NONE of them are nice. Not one of them. Even Sam and Sophie manage to be boring in an unlikeable way. The rest are straight up mean-spirited, in various different ways.

Does anyone seriously want to argue that Gina is "nice"? Or Dexter, or Dan, or the twins or callum? Certainly not Charlie? And then theres Jackie and Daley and Wolfie and all of the others wh have left. Not "nice", not one of them!

So then, it comes down to... Who is at least blatant about not being nice? Who doesnt try to pretend? Hazel, Dexter, Gina. Pretty much it. But now Dexter is trying to weave a narrative where he's a reformed character so hes fallen into the pretenders category.

Leaving Gina and Hazel. Both are pretty honest about not giving a **** and wanting to cause a bit of mischief. But Gina, after a good run a couple of weeks ago, has run out of steam and fallen into the background.

That leaves Hazel. Logical process of elimination. She is the only housemate worth following. :D

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
21-07-2013, 02:07 AM
Agreed she is Pure evil nothing has changed

Ace
21-07-2013, 06:58 AM
Why the assumption that Hazel support comes from thinking she's "nice"? No no no... More the realisation of the truth about this series: that NONE of them are nice. Not one of them. Even Sam and Sophie manage to be boring in an unlikeable way. The rest are straight up mean-spirited, in various different ways.

Does anyone seriously want to argue that Gina is "nice"? Or Dexter, or Dan, or the twins or callum? Certainly not Charlie? And then theres Jackie and Daley and Wolfie and all of the others wh have left. Not "nice", not one of them!

So then, it comes down to... Who is at least blatant about not being nice? Who doesnt try to pretend? Hazel, Dexter, Gina. Pretty much it. But now Dexter is trying to weave a narrative where he's a reformed character so hes fallen into the pretenders category.

Leaving Gina and Hazel. Both are pretty honest about not giving a **** and wanting to cause a bit of mischief. But Gina, after a good run a couple of weeks ago, has run out of steam and fallen into the background.

That leaves Hazel. Logical process of elimination. She is the only housemate worth following. :D

I agree with what you've said here there are no genuinely nice people in there. I think Gina's downfall has been trying to 'out' Hazel over Hazel's VT.
The more she attacked Hazel about the 'stirring the pot' phrase the more she's looked like a spoilt brat. The same thing was true with Jackie and Callum.

As for Hazel I like her feistness. If she had any pretentions about winning she wouldn't have got into a showmance with a guy who initially said he had a gf. She's just trying to raise her profile.

Miranda123
21-07-2013, 09:28 AM
I agree with what you've said here there are no genuinely nice people in there. I think Gina's downfall has been trying to 'out' Hazel over Hazel's VT.
The more she attacked Hazel about the 'stirring the pot' phrase the more she's looked like a spoilt brat. The same thing was true with Jackie and Callum.

As for Hazel I like her feistness. If she had any pretentions about winning she wouldn't have got into a showmance with a guy who initially said he had a gf. She's just trying to raise her profile.

Gina's DOWNFALL?? Is this the DOWNFALL that made her get cheered to the rafters on Friday night

and saw Hazel SUDDENLY start being very nice to Gina lolololol

I was sooooo glad to see last night that Hazel is no longer hiding away in fear of the public, she seems to have forgotten the level of boos she got and is being HERSELF again, sooo happy, cause as soon as she's up, she's OUT

Keep digging that hole Hazel

Northern Monkey
21-07-2013, 10:13 AM
I like Hazel

steviebhoy
21-07-2013, 10:14 AM
She's a boot!!!

Daffodil
21-07-2013, 10:15 AM
There is a word that describes Hazel, and probably explains why she is so predatory (which beautiful women don't usually have to be). She is a MAN-EATER :o :pipe:

Northern Monkey
21-07-2013, 10:17 AM
There is a word that describes Hazel, and probably explains why she is so predatory (which beautiful women don't usually have to be). She is a MAN-EATER :o :pipe:

She could eat me!

south12345
21-07-2013, 10:19 AM
A leopard never changes its spots.....

steviebhoy
21-07-2013, 10:19 AM
She could eat me!

Guaranteed she's a spitter ;)

Cherie
21-07-2013, 10:23 AM
She came across as pretty petulant and spoilt last night, basically she is annoyed because she knows (obviously because of the slant of the tasks) that all the airtime is on the "love triangle", she is desperate to get the cameras back on her, but at a loss how to do it.

Northern Monkey
21-07-2013, 10:25 AM
Guaranteed she's a spitter ;)

Well that's up to her,Not my problem when it gets to that stage.lol

Kizzy
21-07-2013, 10:33 AM
She came across as pretty petulant and spoilt last night, basically she is annoyed because she knows (obviously because of the slant of the tasks) that all the airtime is on the "love triangle", she is desperate to get the cameras back on her, but at a loss how to do it.

Agreed, she has latched on to charlie in a bid for airtime but it's screamingly obvious she dislikes her.

CaudleHalbard
21-07-2013, 10:39 AM
Hazel has decided that some girl on girl action is what the viewers want! ;)

You can tell from her comments last night that she's missing her tattooed hunk though! :D

Miranda123
21-07-2013, 10:46 AM
Hazel has decided that some girl on girl action is what the viewers want! ;)

You can tell from her comments last night that she's missing her tattooed hunk though! :D

Would that be the tattoed hunk that she told the other housemates had used threatening behaviour towards her and made her feel terrified?

Keep digging girl

lololololol

Suze
21-07-2013, 10:53 AM
Sophie and Sam might take her to the safe house yet :D

karezza
21-07-2013, 11:02 AM
She'll be out next week.

Suze
21-07-2013, 11:08 AM
She'll be out next week.

Yep, fingers crossed.

Josy
21-07-2013, 11:21 AM
Agreed, she has latched on to charlie in a bid for airtime but it's screamingly obvious she dislikes her.

Glad other people seem to have noticed this.

Niamh.
21-07-2013, 07:44 PM
She told Charlie just what a bitch she is tonight. how she is so bored and wants to cause "Mischief" I can guess what mischief she means!

lol so? isn't that a good thing? A HM wanting to do something entertaining?

Vanessa
21-07-2013, 07:46 PM
I've really gone off her after watching the live feed. She constantly drips poison in Charlie's ear about Dexter.

Niamh.
21-07-2013, 07:47 PM
Agreed she is Pure evil nothing has changed

oh fgs, she is not pure evil, she may not be full of sweetness and light but pure evil? God, every year all the evil ones apply to BB don't they? :joker:

Niamh.
21-07-2013, 07:47 PM
I've really gone off her after watching the live feed. She constantly drips poison in Charlie's ear about Dexter.

What do you mean you've gone off her Vanessa? You never liked her in the first place

Vanessa
21-07-2013, 07:48 PM
What do you mean you've gone off her Vanessa? You never liked her in the first place

I had warmed to her after the way Daley treated her, but now she's back at being nasty.

Vicky.
21-07-2013, 07:49 PM
She is a total bitch.

But I still find her more interesting than most in there so want her to stay :laugh:

Vanessa
21-07-2013, 07:50 PM
She is a total bitch.

But I still find her more interesting than most in there so want her to stay :laugh:

If she's up she'll go.

Vicky.
21-07-2013, 07:53 PM
If she's up she'll go.

I know. She wont be up this week though :pipe:

Vanessa
21-07-2013, 07:55 PM
I know. She wont be up this week though :pipe:

Hopefully Dan will be up. :devil:

AnnieK
21-07-2013, 07:57 PM
oh fgs, she is not pure evil, she may not be full of sweetness and light but pure evil? God, every year all the evil ones apply to BB don't they? :joker:

Totally agree...

kefln
21-07-2013, 07:59 PM
The hazel obsession continues...she has to be the most popular HM of the series, because people just have to talk about her each and every day.