PDA

View Full Version : Ian Lee Speaks For Us ALL VIEWERS!!!!!

Tulin
21-07-2013, 12:28 AM
"AJ if you lost your voice right now, the whole country would breathe a sigh of relief!"

Preach it brother!

It's becoming uncomfortable watching BOTS and seeing Ian squirm next to Ogugu as she continues to flub one line after another.

She is quite simply appalling.

fingers
21-07-2013, 12:32 AM
They MUST know how awful she is. What's her hold over them?

Tulin
21-07-2013, 12:33 AM
Weird African voodoo.

lovebigbrotheruk
21-07-2013, 12:33 AM
That was really cruel. Imagine being humiliated on national tv. And he said it at the beginning of the programme so she would be worrying about it for the rest of the show. I felt so sorry for her but she took it well!

She's such a nice girl! Stop being so horrible about her.

Kizzy
21-07-2013, 12:36 AM
They had lovely CBBC presenter angelica on... can't they just swop AJ for her?

fingers
21-07-2013, 12:36 AM
That was really cruel. Imagine being humiliated on national tv. And he said it at the beginning of the programme so she would be worrying about it for the rest of the show. I felt so sorry for her but she took it well!

She's such a nice girl! Stop being so horrible about her.

It wasn't all that cruel, it's the truth. She must know that she's a rubbish presenter.

lovebigbrotheruk
21-07-2013, 12:38 AM
It wasn't all that cruel, it's the truth. She must know that she's a rubbish presenter.

Why say that to her on national tv though? I wouldn't dream of humiliating someone like that.

reece(:
21-07-2013, 12:38 AM
His job is to be a **** and he did well it seems.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
21-07-2013, 12:39 AM
he also loves dexter and hates Creepy Callum another reason i love Ian lee

lovebigbrotheruk
21-07-2013, 12:40 AM
Ah just watching bots now. Ian likes Dexter, now I'm starting to see why people seem to love him so much. Dear god. People are that fickle?

CaudleHalbard
21-07-2013, 12:41 AM
They MUST know how awful she is. What's her hold over them?

Her contract.

Would probably cost them dear in compensation if they tried to kick her out mid-series.

I've never written to BB in all these years but this female is ruining BOTS. I know it's lowbrow show but it still needs a degree of competence and professionalism.

Does anyone have a proper email address for C5? I know I can contact them via the website but I feel those messages disappear into the abyss!

Verbal
21-07-2013, 12:43 AM
What was her reaction?

lovebigbrotheruk
21-07-2013, 12:44 AM
What was her reaction?

She laughed it off. Bless her. Felt so sorry for her. It felt like passive bullying if I am being absolutely honest with you.

fingers
21-07-2013, 12:47 AM
Channel 5 Broadcasting Ltd,
The Northern & Shell Building
10 Lower Thames St, London, Greater London
EC3R 6EN
020 8612 7000

Verbal
21-07-2013, 12:50 AM
She laughed it off. Bless her. Felt so sorry for her. It felt like passive bullying if I am being absolutely honest with you.

Yea that was pretty cowardly of him. I've never really liked him either, public school boy who needs a slap.

lovebigbrotheruk
21-07-2013, 12:53 AM
Yea that was pretty cowardly of him. I've never really liked him either, public school boy who needs a slap.

Thank god for you. Seems because he likes Dexter, everyone are blind to his faults. If he hated Dexter, people would absolutely despise him. :conf:

Verbal
21-07-2013, 12:55 AM
Thank god for you. Seems because he likes Dexter, everyone are blind to his faults. If he hated Dexter, people would absolutely despise him. :conf:

I like Dexter but I have never ever been a fan of Ian Lee and that includes his sidekick Daisy Donovan. Horrible people.

Kizzy
21-07-2013, 12:58 AM
I think he is FAB! So funny :D

Tregard
21-07-2013, 01:00 AM
Surely this was a joke, he is the guest presenter, banter like that comes with the job description, especially on a show like that.

actor99
21-07-2013, 01:20 AM
After seeing that clip of Dexter on BBBOTS how can you support him. either that or like he said maybe women should be used for whatever we want . then goodbye. if you supporting him. well what do you expect. because that's what he would do to you. people are so easily brainwashed its unbelievable.

Tulin
21-07-2013, 01:25 AM
Ian had to actually do Ogugu's job for her by going apopleptic when she couldn't get that weirdo from Wales to say what he had to say on the phone.

Oh, she just SUCKS major hairy balls!

Tulin
21-07-2013, 01:26 AM
Speaking of that caller, is Billy from North Wales that weirdo ****** that used to be on BOTS? Sounds exactly the same!!!

Ian was getting more and more angry as the show went on;

"I actually want to go home at some point!"

and then asking for drugs - you can imagine him thinking, "This is the only way I can get through this effing show!!!"

Ogugu looks even worse when she has somebody competent next to her. Where the feck did they find this horrid thing?!?

Spoon
21-07-2013, 02:26 AM
Just finished watching the show. Iain was perfect, as usual. I love the way he giggles and wisecracks. And how could he resist that straight line AJ fed him about losing her voice?

billy123
21-07-2013, 03:50 AM
Just finished watching the show. Iain was perfect, as usual. I love the way he giggles and wisecracks. And how could he resist that straight line AJ fed him about losing her voice?Iain Lee is just about Bots only saving grace this year he shows the other presenters up for the simpletons that they are.
If only we could have Iain Lee and Jamie East as the main presenters it would have been great and i reckon the show might have seen its cult following returning again.

armand.kay
21-07-2013, 04:22 AM
But she is better than him, next.

Videostar
21-07-2013, 04:27 AM
Why say that to her on national tv though? I wouldn't dream of humiliating someone like that.

Im sure people are saying the same thing to her off of national TV too.