PDA

View Full Version : BBBOTS roasting

Kris
21-07-2013, 01:42 AM
I'm finding BBBOTS nothing but frustrating lately. Saturday night with AJ and Ian is the worst. On top of having to deal with Trying to even understand AJ's poor speech and Ian's rudeness, tonight was nothing but a Callum roasting. I think it's very wrong for the show to allow this kind of behavior. It feels like them forcing their opinions and swaying the public opinion. Wrong.

And can I just say...how rediculas that Jackie finds a slimy little man who uses women as accessories no different to his watch less harmless than a lad who like any other lad likes sex and over inflates a story.

GypsyGoth
21-07-2013, 01:54 AM
I don't think BOTS has ever been a quality BB show. I'm not sure it was ever meant to be. I think it's meant to be a less formal, kinda fun and somewhat zany review of the goings on inside the house.

The hosts do have their faves and they make it known and the audience can be awfully biased sometimes too.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
21-07-2013, 02:00 AM
BOTS was right when housemates are creepy and disgusting like Callum and Dan they have the right to out them like AJ and Ian Lee did superbly tonight. Well Done BOTS you totally brought out that Creepster Callums true intentions tonight he is a complete loser.

Kizzy
21-07-2013, 02:34 AM
Dan is the leader of the pack in that house of cards, I hope he and callum sort their differences and galvanise against dexter.

ConnieLingus
21-07-2013, 05:04 AM
And can I just say...how rediculas

WTF?

How can anyone be taken serious with that shi te?

BigBrotherfan4ever
21-07-2013, 07:37 AM
Dan is the leader of the pack in that house of cards, I hope he and callum sort their differences and galvanise against dexter.

This, I'm really starting to go off Dexter again.

joeysteele
21-07-2013, 10:02 AM
I really couldn't bear to watch AJ again so I recorded bbbots and then just flicked though this morning to the bits I wanted to see and hear.

I cannot stand Ian Lee either so it was a double turn off for me last night.

Dan is not creepy by the way, in fact I don't really find any of the housemates creepy, I would though likely enjoy being in Dexters company socially more than Callum's I have to say.

Cherie
21-07-2013, 10:05 AM
I love Iain Lee, Dr Funke talked herself round full circle last night, firstly she said Dexter and Callum would get nowhere with Charlie and by the end of the show she said to Jackie Charlie had a twinkle in her eye for Dexter...lmfao.

smudgie
21-07-2013, 10:06 AM
I used to love it. Light hearted banter with some good exclusives.
Now it is on in the background ready for the exclusives and nom results etc.

karezza
21-07-2013, 10:29 AM
Will Jackie be on this?

Raph
21-07-2013, 10:46 AM
Will Jackie be on this?

It was yesterday and yes she was on it.

Miranda123
21-07-2013, 10:50 AM
BOTS was right when housemates are creepy and disgusting like Callum and Dan they have the right to out them like AJ and Ian Lee did superbly tonight. Well Done BOTS you totally brought out that Creepster Callums true intentions tonight he is a complete loser.

Callum wsnt on anyones radar until he became part of Dexters game, you all hate him cause he is making Dexter look like the nasty little man he really is

Callum has done nothing wrong (and very little right) but Dexter is a nasty little man with zero personality

THE ABOVE IS FACT SO DONT MESS WITH IT

GET THE SLIMEBALL DEXTER OUT (ITS DISGUSTING TO WATCH)

Kazanne
21-07-2013, 10:50 AM

THIS^

Kazanne
21-07-2013, 10:51 AM

Will you be saying the same when they rip Dexter apart?

Miranda123
21-07-2013, 10:52 AM

That would be great TV, unfortunately due to BB producers twist (designed to protect the vile Hazel) it looks increasingly like Sophie & Sam will choose Callum to go in SF and he will more than likely go

Would be great if he went up and didnt go though

That would mess with the mind of the nasty little Dexter and Charlie would probably go back to Callum again, fickle little madam that she is

karezza
21-07-2013, 12:33 PM

Dan or Callum will be out on Friday.:wavey:

JTM45
21-07-2013, 12:38 PM
Dan or Callum will be out on Friday.:wavey:

It's much more likely that the twins will be out on Friday!:hugesmile:

reece(:
21-07-2013, 12:41 PM
Only days I tune in are the Emma days unless it's eviction night because AJ Odudu, Ian Lee and Rylan are all atrocious annoying hosts.