PDA

View Full Version : The 'Love Triangle': Your Thoughts?

Benjamin
21-07-2013, 08:43 AM
What are your personal feelings towards this 'love triangle' that is occuring

Chuckyegg
21-07-2013, 08:46 AM
I think it's ok as long as Dan is ok with it. If Dan doesn't like it he should tell them and they should do as he says.

GypsyGoth
21-07-2013, 08:47 AM
I think Callum fancies Charlie and that's the only kinda genuine emotion involved in it.

Dex tried it on with Jem then Hazel, Charlie was the last female left without a boyfriend.

Charlie loves the attention and it's one way to ensure airtime.

Anyway I'm not that fond of it, I'd rather if there was a more exciting storyline, but not much else seems to be happen in the house at the moment, so it's no wonder it's centre stage.

CaudleHalbard
21-07-2013, 08:48 AM
I think it's ok as long as Dan is ok with it. If Dan doesn't like it he should tell them and they should do as he says.

Lol! :D

smeagol
21-07-2013, 09:05 AM

LOL nice one

joeysteele
21-07-2013, 09:18 AM
I think Callum would love a chance with Charlie,he has gone about it in an odd way and it does come over rather inappropriate as to his actions at times but for him it may mean a lot more than to Dexter.

Dexter,I think has a genuine liking for Charlie but he does have a fixed opinion as to women and for him she would just likely be someone he could mark another notch up to.

However if either were to get close or things stay as they are then Callum would likely have no major communication with Charlie outside the house whereas I can see Dexter possibly even being seen as a friend by her outside.
She seems far more relaxed when in the company of Dexter than she is Callum though.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
21-07-2013, 09:28 AM
I think Callum would love a chance with Charlie,he has gone about it in an odd way and it does come over rather imappropriate as to his actions at times but for him it may mean abot more than to Dexter.

Dexter,I think has a genuine liking for Charlie but he does have a fixed opinion as to women and for him she would just likely be someone he could mark another notch up to.

However if either were to get close or things stay as they are then Callum would likely have no major communication with Charlie out side the house whereas I can see Dexter possibly even being seen as a friend by her outside.
She seems far more relaxed when in the company of Dexter than she is Callum though.

^^^ This...... Callum is a creep who just hovers around Charlie who doesn't even want it.... stalker no 1 :nono:

Johnnyuk123
21-07-2013, 12:28 PM
I don't think sophie will ever sleep with the twins. Not on the show anyways. Outside the house is another story! She has that evil glint her eye, i think she likes a bit of meat to hold onto, and lbh theres plenty to hold onto with those two.

karezza
21-07-2013, 12:30 PM
It's the triangle of manipulation. Charlie is manipulating Callum and Dexter to ensure she reaches the final.

Nia-96
21-07-2013, 12:30 PM
I think that it has become quite tedious now

fingers
21-07-2013, 12:33 PM
Total BB rubbish.

Kizzy
21-07-2013, 12:33 PM
:bored: :bored: :bored:

kistar
21-07-2013, 12:38 PM
Firstly whoever said any one of them is 'intelligent' is misguided, they are all three der brains of the highest calibre in my opinion.

anne666
21-07-2013, 01:07 PM
Air time and mag deals.

Withano
21-07-2013, 01:14 PM
Charlie doesn't get the credit she deserves, she could have easily started another annoying showmance twice but she hasn't and probably won't either.

It makes Callum a tiny bit more interesting and it makes Dexter a tiny bit more human but they're still both losers who just want airtime.

Vicky.
21-07-2013, 01:16 PM
Hate it. Its not even a love triangle at all because (oddly enough BB didnt show this :rolleyes: ) Charlie is just playing them both against each other, as advised by Hazel on LF the other night.

Daffodil
21-07-2013, 01:17 PM
The love triangle doesn't exist. Dexter seems to be at the very least asexual, Callum isn't into 'love' but more into shagging and Charlie? She doesn't fancy either of them (and who can blame her!) Sometimes I do wonder if she is gay too, but not for that reason.

alex_front2
21-07-2013, 01:36 PM
Thoughts? Bit bored but seeing as C5 will push it to forget Daley drama and it's dominating HL shows:

Callum: genuinely likes Charlie but also knows he needs this to give him a purpose. Remember in week 1 when he was barely featured? He must know especially when he came close to being evicted against Jackie, that he's now a talking point

Charlie: loves attention but fancies neither. enjoys being at centre and getting cheap AT. She probably thinks it's real. However, enjoys Dexter's company

Dexter: he laid the ground work for a triangle when he hinted before going into SH that he fancied someone. Meant Dan but said it was Charlie. Not attracted to her but knows as tabloid PR man, the triangle and Callum war will keep him in headlines and provide a SL. Quietly he knows his main competition is Gina and Dan (and not Sam and Sophie) and will try and hog AT from them.