PDA

View Full Version : Charlie: Im loyal to you and gina!

Miranda123
21-07-2013, 09:53 AM
I used to like Charlie but............

Did anyone else hear that, when Charlie was in the garden with Dexter she said that although Hazel and Dan are her friends, she will always remain loyal to Gina and Dexter

WHAT??

She wasnt even loyal to them when she was in the SF with them

Funny how she now includes Gina amongst her good friends, AFTER Gina got so many cheers

And after her treatment of Callum (admittedly a plank but harmless) last night, I just hate her

karezza
21-07-2013, 09:54 AM
Big Brother is a gameshow. Charlie is playing the game. I don't think she likes Gina and she is unsure about Dexter. She is using Dexter to stay in the house.

joeysteele
21-07-2013, 09:56 AM
Either we saw the real Charlie last night or she didn't even know what she was saying.
I found it quite an odd statement.

Miranda123
21-07-2013, 09:58 AM
Big Brother is a gameshow. Charlie is playing the game. I don't think she likes Gina and she is unsure about Dexter. She is using Dexter to stay in the house.

You are right, all credit to her for playing the game and she can play Dexter as much as she wants cause I despise the weasel

Just hoping Gina is still seeing everyone for what they really are

smudgie
21-07-2013, 10:02 AM
Charlie had me fooled at first.
She is the biggest "player" in there.
She waffles around them all and will do anything for airtime. She is quite calculating and works everything out, all her foot in mouth stuff could be included in this ploy for airtime.
If it was not for her using other housemates she would have had my vote for the win.

Slevin
21-07-2013, 12:33 PM
yea she is playing the game but when the public is voting i dont think its that good of an idea. be better if she thought she was on BBUS lol.

MatthewS
21-07-2013, 12:44 PM
Charlie had me fooled at first.
She is the biggest "player" in there.
She waffles around them all and will do anything for airtime. She is quite calculating and works everything out, all her foot in mouth stuff could be included in this ploy for airtime.

Last nights episode did her no favours. I actually liked her originally as well, but the last few days I've gone right off her.

Kizzy
21-07-2013, 12:50 PM
Yep she was doing well as she was, 'new' charlie is a bitchy drunk!

karezza
21-07-2013, 01:07 PM
She is awful when she is drunk. You need to watch live feed to see the real Charlie.

BJ2
21-07-2013, 01:14 PM
Either we saw the real Charlie last night or she didn't even know what she was saying.
I found it quite an odd statement.

Oh Charlie knows what she's doing alright.

EzzaB
21-07-2013, 03:47 PM
I lolled when she said that XD