PDA

View Full Version : Iain Lee on Creepster Callum: "he's a knob"

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
21-07-2013, 09:59 AM
I think Ian Lee is the best presenter on BOTS by a mile and yesterday he delivered a brilliant analysis of Creepster Callum.....

Beautifully put, his views on Creepster Callum were:

He's passive aggressive, got a massive inferiority complex, isn't anywhere near as clever as he thinks he is and yet for some reason feels his role is to give others advice. :joker:

Also said Dexter is better then Callum anyday... what a top man :spin:

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
21-07-2013, 10:00 AM
what's your views?

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
21-07-2013, 10:03 AM
I personally love the guy think he is a genius ;)

Jordan.
21-07-2013, 10:07 AM
I don't watch bots when Iain Lee is on because he's a useless unfunny moron.

smeagol
21-07-2013, 10:07 AM
i like him he says it as it is. what did he say last about something get a life or something. it was harsh but true lol

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
21-07-2013, 10:08 AM
i like him he says it as it is. what did he say last about something get a life or something. it was harsh but true lol

He always owns that Dr Funke :joker:

Cherie
I really like Iain Lee, he is quite straight to the point.:joker:

Im_Juz_ChiLLin

Well i like his sense of humour, you may not not each ot their own.... :dance:

Cherie
21-07-2013, 10:09 AM

So true though Dr Funke doesn't have an acutal clue what she is talking about, last night she said Callum/Dexter would get nowhere with Charlie and by end she was telling Jackie Charlie has a twinkle in her eye for him, Jackie looked quite bemused by it all..

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
21-07-2013, 10:10 AM
So true though Dr Funke doesn't have an acutal clue what she is talking about, last night she said Callum/Dexter would get nowhere with Charlie and by end she was telling Jackie Charlie has a twinkle in her eye for him, Jackie looked quite bemused by it all..

Dr Funke just reads from the script but it was evident last night they all agreed that Callum was a psycho :joker:

CaudleHalbard
21-07-2013, 10:11 AM
He always owns that Dr Funke :joker:

Yes he's the only one who doesn't suck up to the "experts".

Ian is growing on me a bit. Loved it when he commented on AJ's voice! :D

Raph
21-07-2013, 10:13 AM
Cant you create a thread about Callum without the word 'creepster' in it? Boring..

Daffodil
Dr Funke just reads from the script but it was evident last night they all agreed that Callum was a psycho :joker:

When I read this, I actually pictured him dressed as an old lady frantically rocking in his chair and berating a 'Callum' to 'leave the Travers girl alone' lol

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
Yes he's the only one who doesn't suck up to the "experts".

Ian is growing on me a bit. Loved it when he commented on AJ's voice! :D

AJ's voice really annoys me tooo.... :sleep:

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
Cant you create a thread about Callum without the word 'creepster' in it? Boring..

Why should i? if it's not even a word why do you care? :conf:

Raph
21-07-2013, 10:14 AM
Why should i? if it's not even a word why do you care? :conf:

Precisely why I do care.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
21-07-2013, 10:18 AM
Precisely why I do care.

Yeah so why care? if i want to use the word Creepster in every thread title to describe Callum then i will, i don't need to make a thread asking for your permission on the title...... :nono:

Samm
21-07-2013, 10:19 AM
I used to hate ian lee so much but now he makes me laugh and I Think he a good presenter

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
21-07-2013, 10:28 AM
I used to hate ian lee so much but now he makes me laugh and I Think he a good presenter

Agreed he just does things very spontaneously and i just love it his views match mine all the time on this situation :dance:

Miranda123
21-07-2013, 10:33 AM
what's your views?

Well I think we all know why a Dexter fan would like him I DONT

but not because he doesnt like Callum or seems to like Dexter

I dont like him because he sits there taking the mickey out of the whole premise of the show, he acts like he is too good to be there and doesnt seem at all interested in any of it really, he's just there to take the pay packet (which I dont blame him for) but it does mean we have a presenter who really doesnt like the show, AJ knows this and doesnt seem to like it at all, body language expert Judy James could have a field day anaylising that!

Prediction: Ian Lee wont be back on BBOTS next season

Miranda123
21-07-2013, 10:35 AM

Dont worry Barker, we have to let these little Dexter fans have their say, the fact that they are not very imaginative should not be a shock to any of you

GET HAZEL & DEXTER OUT

smeagol
21-07-2013, 10:39 AM
Well I think we all know why a Dexter fan would like him I DONT

but not because he doesnt like Callum or seems to like Dexter

I dont like him because he sits there taking the mickey out of the whole premise of the show, he acts like he is too good to be there and doesnt seem at all interested in any of it really, he's just there to take the pay packet (which I dont blame him for) but it does mean we have a presenter who really doesnt like the show, AJ knows this and doesnt seem to like it at all, body language expert Judy James could have a field day anaylising that!

Prediction: Ian Lee wont be back on BBOTS next season

i disagree with that he likes the show he just doesn't take it too seriously, which it shouldn't be, they talk some serious bull on that panel , he see's through it and says it like it is. normally its something they are trying to say but they say in such a round about way.
they need someone on there like him to say it real style as the show is so biased and out of touch with the publics perception

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
21-07-2013, 10:52 AM
Dont worry Barker, we have to let these little Dexter fans have their say, the fact that they are not very imaginative should not be a shock to any of you

GET HAZEL & DEXTER OUT

We will see who is evicted this week and it ain't gonna be Dexter let me guarantee you that.... You calling out Dexter fans, wait and see what happens :joker:

Verbal
21-07-2013, 10:53 AM
Was there a mirror infront of him when he said 'he's a knob'

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
21-07-2013, 10:55 AM

Nope he said it in front of the whole Bots production team and Audience for them to hear loud and clear..... :dance:

Ellen
21-07-2013, 10:55 AM

:thumbs::joker:

Raph
21-07-2013, 10:56 AM

GET HAZEL & DEXTER OUT

Thank you :worship:

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
21-07-2013, 10:57 AM
Thank you :worship:

Thought you weren't gonna comment on my threads? what happened? :conf:

Suze
21-07-2013, 10:57 AM
I like Ian not just for his views on housemates I like or dislike, but because he says it how he sees it and usually seems to call it right. Plus as he isn't obsessive with BB, he can take a step back and get a better perspective of it. I love how he doesn't creep round the guests also :D

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
21-07-2013, 10:58 AM
I like Ian not just for his views on housemates I like or dislike, but because he says it how he sees it and usually seems to call it right. Plus as he isn't obsessive with BB, he can take a step back and get a better perspective of it. I love how he doesn't creep round the guests also :D

yes i agree he just says it how it is, love it that he keeps it real with all guests, especially Dr Funke..... :joker:

Cherie
21-07-2013, 10:59 AM
i disagree with that he likes the show he just doesn't take it too seriously, which it shouldn't be, they talk some serious bull on that panel , he see's through it and says it like it is. normally its something they are trying to say but they say in such a round about way.
they need someone on there like him to say it real style as the show is so biased and out of touch with the publics perception

:thumbs:

CaudleHalbard
21-07-2013, 10:59 AM
I don't personally care who the presenters SAY they like or dislike. I don't believe it anyway..... like Rylan's adoration of Jackie Travers.

I don't think any of them gives a toss about any of the housemates. It's just a job.

Cherie
21-07-2013, 11:00 AM

Another :thumbs: on that.

Raph
21-07-2013, 11:03 AM
Thought you weren't gonna comment on my threads? what happened? :conf:

I never said that?

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
21-07-2013, 11:06 AM
I never said that?

Oh yeah that's why you keep coming on every single thread and saying stop writing Creepster and Mods why don't you ban him? comments...... :nono:

Kazanne
21-07-2013, 11:07 AM

THIS^:joker:

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
21-07-2013, 11:09 AM
I don't personally care who the presenters SAY they like or dislike. I don't believe it anyway..... like Rylan's adoration of Jackie Travers.

I don't think any of them gives a toss about any of the housemates. It's just a job.

Ian Lee don't suck upto anyone though that's what i like about him he says it as he sees it.... :dance:

billy123
21-07-2013, 11:10 AM
THIS^:joker:you know your on the wrong side when you are agreeing with someone that was banned from here for planning on here and then making death threats on twitter against big brother presenters because they didnt like them :nono:

Kizzy
21-07-2013, 11:12 AM
you know your on the wrong side when you are agreeing with someone that was banned from here for planning on here and then making death threats on twitter against big brother presenters because they didnt like them :nono:

Banned for planning a what?..... :joker:

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
21-07-2013, 11:17 AM
you know your on the wrong side when you are agreeing with someone that was banned from here for planning on here and then making death threats on twitter against big brother presenters because they didnt like them :nono:

You talking about Ian Lee or Kazanne? :conf:

Kazanne
21-07-2013, 11:18 AM

oh,who?:shocked:

Kazanne
21-07-2013, 11:19 AM
You talking about Ian Lee or Kazanne? :conf:

:joker::joker: Well it aint me

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
21-07-2013, 11:19 AM
:joker::joker: Well it aint me

i need confirmation from original poster...... :joker:

billy123
21-07-2013, 11:23 AM
oh,who?:shocked:Jordan and Daniel Lewis were banned for making death threats against Marcus Bentley on twitter and then bragging about it on here.
It wasnt put in the ban list as it was so scummy. (and could well have led to them being arrested)

calyman
21-07-2013, 11:23 AM
I think Ian Lee is the best presenter on BOTS by a mile and yesterday he delivered a brilliant analysis of Creepster Callum.....

Beautifully put, his views on Creepster Callum were:

He's passive aggressive, got a massive inferiority complex, isn't anywhere near as clever as he thinks he is and yet for some reason feels his role is to give others advice. :joker:

Also said Dexter is better then Callum anyday... what a top man :spin:
When the house turned against Dexter and he becane "Dexter the snake", the viewing public saw the amount of unfair abuse heaped on Dexter for doing and saying things they themselves were guilty of. He just became the whipping boy for their own shallow feelings of inadequacy and hypocrisy. It's also true that Callum joined in this frenzy of abuse and blame against Dexter.

As a result the viewing public supported Dexter and protected him from being ejected from the house. I felt sympathetic towards Dexter and was delighted that he was repeatedly saved.

However, since then he has ingratiated himself with the shallow side of the house and became just another one of the bland housemates. They have now found a new whipping boy and guess who is the chief tormentor, that's right, Dexter. The dynamic is still the same, only this time it's Callum who will benefit from the viewing public's dislike of the underdog being picked on by others.

I'd suggest to Dexter supporters to start counting the days of Dexter's tenure in the house. His arrogance and duplicity are what will get him voted out, the next time he is nominated. I believe there must be many people like me, who have moved away from supporting Dexter since he changed his tack and slithered his way into the affections of the shallow set of the house.

Kazanne
21-07-2013, 11:32 AM
When the house turned against Dexter and he becane "Dexter the snake", the viewing public saw the amount of unfair abuse heaped on Dexter for doing and saying things they themselves were guilty of. He just became the whipping boy for their own shallow feelings of inadequacy and hypocrisy. It's also true that Callum joined in this frenzy of abuse and blame against Dexter.

As a result the viewing public supported Dexter and protected him from being ejected from the house. I felt sympathetic towards Dexter and was delighted that he was repeatedly saved.

However, since then he has ingratiated himself with the shallow side of the house and became just another one of the bland housemates. They have now found a new whipping boy and guess who is the chief tormentor, that's right, Dexter. The dynamic is still the same, only this time it's Callum who will benefit from the viewing public's dislike of the underdog being picked on by others.

I'd suggest to Dexter supporters to start counting the days of Dexter's tenure in the house. His arrogance and duplicity are what will get him voted out, the next time he is nominated. I believe there must be many people like me, who have moved away from supporting Dexter since he changed his tack and slithered his way into the affections of the shallow set of the house.

Great post.

Jemal
21-07-2013, 11:34 AM

Preach:worship:

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
21-07-2013, 11:36 AM

Creepy Callum aint being targeted for crap, Desperate Dan stood up for him and he is still sniffing charlies hair. Sam has never left him and others have never called him a snake as much as Dexter has been.... His poor nicey nicey act was exposed at the start by Dexter and now he is gone into the most disgusting creeper i seen in my life and i cannot take watching him on my screen anymore... :bawling:

Lastly you don't need to tell Dexter fans to counting his last days before Callum gets the boot and he is thrown out on his ass this week... keep crying in the eviction interview this week :bawling:

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
21-07-2013, 11:39 AM
Great post.

You found Ian Lee's views on Creepy Callum great it's nice you 2 agree he is the worst Creepster... :dance:

calyman
21-07-2013, 11:41 AM
Great post.

Thanks for that :hugesmile:

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
21-07-2013, 11:43 AM
Thanks for that :hugesmile:

you are saying thanks to 2 Callum fans for backing you against Dexter...... :joker:

Roy Mars III
21-07-2013, 11:43 AM
Iain Lee speaks the truth once again

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
21-07-2013, 11:44 AM

I agree brother Roy i knew i could always count on your support :dance:

calyman
21-07-2013, 11:49 AM
Creepy Callum aint being targeted for crap, Desperate Dan stood up for him and he is still sniffing charlies hair. Sam has never left him and others have never called him a snake as much as Dexter has been.... His poor nicey nicey act was exposed at the start by Dexter and now he is gone into the most disgusting creeper i seen in my life and i cannot take watching him on my screen anymore... :bawling:

Lastly you don't need to tell Dexter fans to counting his last days before Callum gets the boot and he is thrown out on his ass this week... keep crying in the eviction interview this week :bawling:

No one can doubt your passion for over zealously supporting your housemate. but the snake's dirty deeds outnumbered the "creepsters" by a factor of at least 5 to 1.

I initially was sympathetic to Dexter, no more!

I now see Callum in the position that your chosen housemate was in. For that reason, it's Callum that I and many others will now be supporting. Start reading other posts in the Forum and you will see that Dexter's star is waning.

Callum probably has more chance of staying in the house now, than Dexter has. Please do continue supporting your chosen housemate, for he's losing them in droves. :wink:

calyman
21-07-2013, 11:51 AM
you are saying thanks to 2 Callum fans for backing you against Dexter...... :joker:
I'm saying thanks as a mark of courtesy, is that acceptable to you?

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
21-07-2013, 11:52 AM
I'm saying thanks as a mark of courtesy, is that acceptable to you?

yes its acceptable... carry on :xyxwave:

Roy Mars III
21-07-2013, 11:52 AM
so you only support people who are being picked on or isolated?

Vicky.
21-07-2013, 11:53 AM
Last night was the first BOTS show that I have seen with this Iain bloke on. I thought he was hilarious tbh, much better than Rylan anyway..not that that takes much :laugh:

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
21-07-2013, 11:53 AM
No one can doubt your passion for over zealously supporting your housemate. but the snake's dirty deeds outnumbered the "creepsters" by a factor of at least 5 to 1.

I initially was sympathetic to Dexter, no more!

I now see Callum in the position that your chosen housemate was in. For that reason, it's Callum that I and many others will now be supporting. Start reading other posts in the Forum and you will see that Dexter's star is waning.

Callum probably has more chance of staying in the house now, than Dexter has. Please do continue supporting your chosen housemate, for he's losing them in droves. :wink:

Losing them in droves? so how did he get saved on friday before Callum? must be losing alot of fans and callum must be gaining alot because he was in the bottom 2.... :joker:

Kazanne
21-07-2013, 11:54 AM

You are wrong AGAIN,I am not a Callum fan,but I do see others peoples points about his unnecessary name calling on here,as far as I've seen Callum has done nothing so bad to warrant it.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
21-07-2013, 11:54 AM
Last night was the first BOTS show that I have seen with this Iain bloke on. I thought he was hilarious tbh, much better than Rylan anyway..not that that takes much :laugh:

yep i always love he puts Dr Funke down lmao....:spin:

Kizzy
21-07-2013, 11:55 AM

I think he's great, always says something a bit near the knuckle to make the regular presenters squirm :joker:

calyman
21-07-2013, 11:56 AM
Losing them in droves? so how did he get saved on friday before Callum? must be losing alot of fans and callum must be gaining alot because he was in the bottom 2.... :joker:
To paraphrase Harold Wilson "a day is a long time in the House"

calyman
21-07-2013, 11:59 AM
I also think Ian is fantastically funny, I like his refreshing directness and candour. However on this occasion, I can't agree entirely on his views about Callum.

Doesn't stop me liking Ian's approach though.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
21-07-2013, 12:00 PM
To paraphrase Harold Wilson "a day is a long time in the House"

Same can be said about Callum a day is along time in the bb house and tonight will bring him down even further in most peoples' eyes. :devil:

Fish_Fingers
21-07-2013, 12:07 PM
Same can be said about Callum a day is along time in the bb house and tonight will bring him down even further in most peoples' eyes. :devil:

I don't think he came across as a knob in last night's show. All I saw was Charlie being an (amateur) dramatic crybaby and a little worm slithering alongside her trying desperately to make himself feel validated. Honestly I hope she throws him to the dirt with the other worms, obviously when she has gotten over the tremendous heartbreak and trauma of seeing her Mum get evicted.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
21-07-2013, 12:11 PM
I don't think he came across as a knob in last night's show. All I saw was Charlie being an (amateur) dramatic crybaby and a little worm slithering alongside her trying desperately to make himself feel validated. Honestly I hope she throws him to the dirt with the other worms, obviously when she has gotten over the tremendous heartbreak and trauma of seeing her Mum get evicted.

The worst is yet to come on tonights show from Creepy Callum and dan just wait for it to air tonight mate.... :spin:

Fish_Fingers
21-07-2013, 12:15 PM
The worst is yet to come on tonights show from Creepy Callum and dan just wait for it to air tonight mate.... :spin:

When you say worst, do you mean that they might actually dare to challenge/criticize/disagree with or argue with Dexter? Not everybody likes him, and that will not change no matter how much drivel you continue to post here.

calyman
21-07-2013, 12:18 PM

I admire your passionate belief in Dexter, now give youreself a well earned break and have a cup of tea and perhaps a custard cream :hugesmile:

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
21-07-2013, 12:21 PM
I admire your passionate belief in Dexter, now give youreself a well earned break and have a cup of tea and perhaps a custard cream :hugesmile:

Peronally i like jam on my toast and some maryland biscuits with some milk.... :joker:

anne666
21-07-2013, 01:14 PM
He is not a sycophant, virtually unknown on that show.

reece(:
21-07-2013, 01:18 PM
He's an awful, unfunny man who needs to piss off. Don't tune in on Saturday's now since he's plagued my TV. As a presenter aren't you not supposed to be bias either? Shocking.

aman201
21-07-2013, 01:36 PM

:eek:

aman201
21-07-2013, 01:36 PM
He's an awful, unfunny man who needs to piss off. Don't tune in on Saturday's now since he's plagued my TV. As a presenter aren't you not supposed to be bias either? Shocking.

He says it how it is. :dance:

He says what all the real BB fans are thinking. :cool:

Cherie
21-07-2013, 01:44 PM

There is no shallow side of the house, they are all in shallow in their own way (with the exception of Sam maybe). Dexter is just trying to survive, he has been up for eviction every week, (apart from the immunity week), what would you do if you were in the house and trying to outwit and survive of course you would try to ingratiate yourself..! You would hardly alienate yourself further if you were in Dexter's shoes.

Christy
22-07-2013, 06:00 PM

Callum is a genuine nice sensitive lad who has been thoroughly consistent since he has been in there.

He is not creepy,the biggest creep is Dan. That odious camp little twerp started the whole house against Callum.

He is intimidated by Callum's overt laddish heterosexuality and general laid back persona.

He keeps saying that he is too nice..so it's him with the problem not Callum. Maybe he fancies him..who knows.

But if you are looking for a sly, duplicitous, sanctimonious and smug asshole than Dan is your man.

Spoon
22-07-2013, 06:46 PM

Hurrah for that. I also appreciate that he doesn't sugarcoat it, like the others or try to simultaneously insist that he "likes" every single HM.