PDA

View Full Version : Hypocrite Jackie yet again and the 'love triangle'

MilkMaid
21-07-2013, 10:36 AM
After being shown the audition VTs on BOTS, Jackie dismissed Dexter's 'sugar daddy' explanation as "harmless banter" but seemed to find Callum's equally ridiculous claims to be damning evidence of his flaws as a human being.

Let's be honest, whoever you may support, they both come across as knobs in those films, the same way as most BB housemates do when they're primed to perform in desperate attempts to 'win' their place on the show.

We then have Jackie (whose ugly mouth fixes itself into such an overwhelming expression of disapproval however much she may claim not to want to control her daughter that it's almost funny) talking about Charlie luring Dexter under the shower with her. Apparently, Callum's expression "said it all" about him.

Maybe, but not in the way she meant. That scene was a classic example of one person (in this instance Charlie) trying to inspire jealousy in another (Callum) by an exaggerated display of physicality with a patsy (yep, you guessed it, Dexter).

For all his claims otherwise, Callum does fancy and have feelings for Charlie and probably against her inner wishes she kind of likes him. That little performance was for no-one's eyes but Callum's so far as Charlies was concerned. Callum's reaction was not aggression or some weird psycho personality coming to the fore but hurt feelings.

Miranda123
21-07-2013, 10:41 AM
After being shown the audition VTs on BOTS, Jackie dismissed Dexter's 'sugar daddy' explanation as "harmless banter" but seemed to find Callum's equally ridiculous claims to be damning evidence of his flaws as a human being.

Let's be honest, whoever you may support, they both come across as knobs in those films, the same way as most BB housemates do when they're primed to perform in desperate attempts to 'win' their place on the show.

We then have Jackie (whose ugly mouth fixes itself into such an overwhelming expression of disapproval however much she may claim not to want to control her daughter that it's almost funny) talking about Charlie luring Dexter under the shower with her. Apparently, Callum's expression "said it all" about him.

Maybe, but not in the way she meant. That scene was a classic example of one person (in this instance Charlie) trying to inspire jealousy in another (Callum) by an exaggerated display of physicality with a patsy (yep, you guessed it, Dexter).

For all his claims otherwise, Callum does fancy and have feelings for Charlie and probably against her inner wishes she kind of likes him. That little performance was for no-one's eyes but Callum's so far as Charlies was concerned. Callum's reaction was not aggression or some weird psycho personality coming to the fore but hurt feelings.

I completely agree with you, she would rather her daughter go out with a man who claims to use prostitutes than a guy who claims to have bedded 200 women

Though I think its actually about money, Callum doesnt have any and Dexter does, I think Jackie thinks Callum is an average bloke and she would rather her daughter go out with a camp prostitute user than a 'NICE' guy

Dont get me wrong, I wouldnt want my daughter with either of them but what Charlie did yesterday to Callum was really nasty, Im hating her now and hope next time she goes up, she gets loads of boos, that will stop her in her tracks

Her two faced attitude to Gina is sooo apparent too, she didnt stop slating her after the SH but now on hearing the applause for Gina, Charlie says she will always remain loyal to her and Dexter, WHAT??

Two faced bag

Jemal
21-07-2013, 10:42 AM
Agree.
But jackie will always hate callum. Nothing we can do about it.
And I actually did think Charlie liked callum and i kinda still do, yesterday night in LF when everyone was asleep and they where in the living room that was the first time i saw proper chemistry between them since week 2. But yeah whatever, jackie can **** off so yeah.

smeagol
21-07-2013, 10:49 AM
she has lived with both of them. she is also a mother. up to her who she likes.
she knows better than we do. she see's them 24/7
she knows a creepy weirdo when she see's one. she has good judgment , even if dex isnt right for charlie i know who i'd trust.
like she said before she was cut of on bbots callum is danderous or something. i cant remember the exact words im sure its on you tube somewhere

Kizzy
21-07-2013, 11:05 AM
Dexter is seedy.... there's no other word for him.
If jackie would rather her daughter spent time with him than callum it shows what media hungry fame *****s they really are imo.

MilkMaid
21-07-2013, 12:29 PM
she knows a creepy weirdo when she see's one. she has good judgment , even if dex isnt right for charlie i know who i'd trust.
like she said before she was cut of on bbots callum is danderous or something. i cant remember the exact words im sure its on you tube somewhere

People see what they want to see, including us as viewers. However, sometimes one sees more from further away than being close-up 24/7, as you say.

Regardless of who I think is a nicer person, I find it amusing that anyone can use the phrase 'creepy weirdo' in a discussion also involving Dexter without any trace of irony.

(It should be emphasised that I think Dexter is good for the show; I just don't understand the adulation for him extending to him being hailed as a genuine and nice person. In other words, a great (slightly inept) villain, a la Dr Evil but not this re-born saviour!)

Slevin
21-07-2013, 12:39 PM
Jackie is just a bitch. if you're gonna judge people off of VT's and claim Callum is a dirtbag or whatever but act like Dexter who has revealed a lot more disturbing things is harmless you have issues. though i wouldnt want either with my daughter either but she is way overboard about Callum imo. glad that thing is gone and i dont have to see those stupid graphic scene cuts of her mouth wide open like a doucher.

MilkMaid
21-07-2013, 12:41 PM
Jackie is just a bitch. if you're gonna judge people off of VT's and claim Callum is a dirtbag or whatever but act like Dexter who has revealed a lot more disturbing things is harmless you have issues. though i wouldnt want either with my daughter either but she is way overboard about Callum imo. glad that thing is gone and i dont have to see those stupid graphic scene cuts of her mouth wide open like a doucher.

:joker:

alex_front2
21-07-2013, 01:02 PM
Jackie wants to keep the triangle idea alive as it gives Charlie a cheap SL and her playing the disapproving mum from outside will give Charlie prominence in BBOTS, Desmond mags and Daily Star etc

reece(:
21-07-2013, 01:03 PM
She's been in the game 60 years, she can suss people out easier than the youngsters.

anne666
21-07-2013, 01:05 PM
This woman is seriously deluded. Stop showing herself up to be the fool we all know?

CaudleHalbard
21-07-2013, 01:08 PM
She wouldn't want Charlie to have even a platonic friendship with Callum.

She wouldn't want Charlie to have a relationship with Dexter, but doesn't mind a platonic friendship.

You'd think Charlie was about 14 wouldn't you! :D

Slevin
21-07-2013, 01:08 PM
someones age even if its 60 doesnt always mean they know wtf they are talking about lol

MilkMaid
21-07-2013, 04:00 PM
She's been in the game 60 years, she can suss people out easier than the youngsters.

I misread that as 'on the game' at first. That could've explained her strange expressions...

reece(:
21-07-2013, 04:02 PM
I misread that as 'on the game' at first. That could've explained her strange expressions...
:joker:

south12345
21-07-2013, 04:21 PM

Totally agree. Even when she was shown a VT of Dexter slating her with Gina she put it down to "harmless banter".
Think its just to save face because she knows shes got it all about face.
Its more about snobbery. Jackie sees council estate where Callum is concerned, where as Dexter has a bit more breeding, even if his lifestyle is less than perfect...