PDA

View Full Version : The tide is turning.......

Kyle
21-07-2013, 11:21 AM
After a brief absence from this forum it has become noticeable that the stranglehold previously held by Dexter fans is finally loosening it's grip. No longer shall you reign supreme of the opinions of the non believers, your heretical scaremongering is now waning.

The enlightenment has begun.

Celebrate with me my children!

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Kizzy
21-07-2013, 11:22 AM
:cheer:

smudgie
21-07-2013, 11:23 AM
After a brief absence from this forum it has become noticeable that the stranglehold previously held by Dexter fans is finally loosening it's grip. No longer shall you reign supreme of the opinions of the non believers, your heretical scaremongering is now waning.

Nice to know, I can't really tell a I have a good ignore list since I found the option

Novo
21-07-2013, 11:23 AM
I do believe The Dexter fans strongly outnumber any other housemate's fans apart from Gina

Kyle
21-07-2013, 11:24 AM
:cheer:

You are free child, wrench off the mask of ananonmity and join us in the ranks of those that shall not be swayed by the indoctrination of the book of Dexter!

:elephant:

Kyle
21-07-2013, 11:25 AM
I do believe The Dexter fans strongly outnumber any other housemate's fans apart from Gina

Does he still have you? Do not be afraid to renounce your belief you are amongst friends here.

Kyle
21-07-2013, 11:26 AM
Nice to know, I can't really tell a I have a good ignore list since I found the option

Yes you can take them all off ignore now, they cannot hurt you anymore. The revolution is a coming!

Black Dagger
21-07-2013, 11:27 AM
no people still like him bye.

Kyle
21-07-2013, 11:28 AM
no people still like him bye.

Still trying to silence us! Persecution!

Kizzy
21-07-2013, 11:29 AM
Hey I'm a dan fan we have hides of steel! :joker:

Raph
21-07-2013, 11:34 AM
Callum fans increasing by the day!!

smudgie
21-07-2013, 11:34 AM
Yes you can take them all off ignore now, they cannot hurt you anymore. The revolution is a coming!

:joker::joker: haha, only needed to put one on so far this time around. Makes for a much nicer forum.

Ellen
21-07-2013, 11:35 AM
Still trying to silence us! Persecution!

Oh dear, hold onto you hat, they be a coming for ya :eek:

Kazanne
I'm with you guys

Roy Mars III
It is a fact that most members support and like Dexter

Kyle

Steady on Barker that's just a fad, no way that movement will gain any momentum! :dance:

Vicky.
21-07-2013, 11:36 AM
Meh, hes now 4th fave to win instead of 6th fave, so the tide isnt turning that much.

Kyle
21-07-2013, 11:37 AM
It is a fact that most members support and like Dexter

You are most likely correct but at least they are not the definitive article that they once were.

People seem a lot more balanced now which I think is greater for the whole forum dynamic.

Kyle
21-07-2013, 11:37 AM
Meh, hes now 4th fave to win instead of 6th fave, so the tide isnt turning that much.

Baby steps. At least there doesn't seem to be a monopoly on favourites anymore it's more of a mixed bag which is good for debate.

Cherie
21-07-2013, 11:40 AM

Did that brief absence have anything to do with your predicting Dexter's exit last week, and something about eating your hat if he stayed?

Kyle
21-07-2013, 11:41 AM
Did that brief absence have anything to do with your predicting Dexter's exit last week, and something about eating your hat if he stayed?

Yes it did.

I was wrong and if you must know the hat tasted ok with a little soya sauce.

smeagol
21-07-2013, 11:42 AM
The worm will turn lol s s s s

dexter the horny hobbit and his fellowship of fans will rise and defeat the orcs and trolls and goblins do not fear fellow hobbitses

They do not see what lies ahead, when Sun has faded and Moon is dead.

We wants it, we needs it. Must have the precious. They try steal it from us. Sneaky little hobbitses. Wicked, tricksy, false! lol

Kyle
21-07-2013, 11:44 AM
The worm will turn lol s s s s

dexter the horny hobbit and his fellowship of fans will rise and defeat the orcs and trolls and goblins do not fear fellow hobbitses

They do not see what lies ahead, when Sun has faded and Moon is dead.

We wants it, we needs it. Must have the precious. They try steal it from us. Sneaky little hobbitses. Wicked, tricksy, false! lol

I think you and I should attribute a LOTR character for every housemate and then confuse everybody by using their lord of the rings name in topics.

Grima Wormtongue would definitely be a good candidate for Dexter :joker:

Roy Mars III
21-07-2013, 11:45 AM
You are most likely correct but at least they are not the definitive article that they once were.

People seem a lot more balanced now which I think is greater for the whole forum dynamic.

Gina has always been the forum favorite, I don't know what you're talking bout

Cherie
21-07-2013, 11:46 AM
Yes it did.

I was wrong and if you must know the hat tasted ok with a little soya sauce.

lol, but Roy is right Gina is the forum fav, if it were a Gina v Dex battle on here Gina would top the poll.

smeagol
I think you and I should attribute a LOTR character for every housemate and then confuse everybody by using their lord of the rings name in topics.

Grima Wormtongue would definitely be a good candidate for Dexter :joker:

lol think people confused enough already lol but good idear

Kyle
Seems like Dexter to me, the knives are always out when somebody gives a critique of him.

I dislike both of them but I only ever get pulled up when I mention Dexter.

Vicky.
21-07-2013, 11:48 AM
Seems like Dexter to me, the knives are always out when somebody gives a critique of him.

I dislike both of them but I only ever get pulled up when I mention Dexter.

Don't think I have ever seen you comment on Gina..this might be why :laugh:

Roy Mars III
21-07-2013, 11:48 AM
the Dexter fans are more fanatical

Kyle
21-07-2013, 11:49 AM
lol, but Roy is right Gina is the forum fav, if it were a Gina v Dex battle on here Gina would top the poll.

Ok then, the Dexter fans are more vociferous. Nobody gives a damn when I criticise something Gina does but god forbid I mention something about the chosen one.

Kyle

Yes.

Samm
Gina, Dan and Charlie :dance:

Kyle
21-07-2013, 11:50 AM
Don't think I have ever seen you comment on Gina..this might be why :laugh:

Stop poking holes in my argument!!!!!! :hugesmile:

I said the other day she was becoming more like Nikki Grahame and that definitely was NOT a good thing!!

Vicky.
21-07-2013, 11:50 AM

This is true. Though I can think of only 2 who post constantly supporting him no matter what. But they post a LOT

Kate!
21-07-2013, 12:04 PM
Down with Dexter. Such an oik.

Johnnyuk123
21-07-2013, 12:17 PM
There are people who love Dexter and those who love to hate him. Dexter is winning on both sides.
Both will vote him victorious over all the fence sitters in there and like it or not many people agree ( including none fans ) he has entertained us and BB would not be the same without him.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
21-07-2013, 12:18 PM
This is true. Though I can think of only 2 who post constantly supporting him no matter what. But they post a LOT

Vicky, I think i know 1 of them lmao :joker:

Kyle
21-07-2013, 12:19 PM
There are people who love Dexter and those who love to hate him. Dexter is winning on both sides.
Both will vote him victorious over all the fence sitters in there and like it or not many people agree ( including none fans ) he has entertained us and BB would not be the same without him.

Absolutely, Dexter's contribution to the show is admirable indeed and I can understand why people want him to win.

People in general though can seem to voice disapproval of him more though without fear of a verbal broadside from one of the forum fanatics.

Vicky.
21-07-2013, 12:23 PM
Vicky, I think i know 1 of them lmao :joker:

:suspect:

:laugh:

Johnnyuk123
21-07-2013, 12:25 PM
Absolutely, Dexter's contribution to the show is admirable indeed and I can understand why people want him to win.

People in general though can seem to voice disapproval of him more though without fear of a verbal broadside from one of the forum fanatics.

If you think Dexters fans are fanatic god help you if Callums barmy army of pshyco's start! lol

Kyle
21-07-2013, 12:26 PM
If you think Dexters fans are fanatic god help you if Callums barmy army of pshyco's start! lol

I haven't come across one of those as yet, I didn't even know Callum had any fans!! :conf: :devil:

Who do I need to keep a weather eye for?

joeysteele
21-07-2013, 12:27 PM
Hey I'm a dan fan we have hides of steel! :joker:

We need to have too.:joker:

Brother Leon
21-07-2013, 01:06 PM
He's pretty much the 2nd most popular and that's not even just on forums. So... -shrug-

Miranda123
21-07-2013, 02:02 PM

I believe thats due to the fact that even those of us who liked him originally, now cant stand the nasty little weasel

Miranda123
21-07-2013, 02:03 PM
He's pretty much the 2nd most popular and that's not even just on forums. So... -shrug-

Didnt sound that way on Friday lol

GET DEXTER & HAZEL OUT

Miranda123
21-07-2013, 02:05 PM

Im not sure anyone really likes Callum, but he hasnt given anyone any reason to hate him either

Dexter was bullied in the first few weeks, and Gina was right when she said in the SH that the other housemates were now treating Cllum the wway they had treated Gina & Dexter

Still Dexter has learned nothing, and is now not only actively taking part in the bullying of Callum, he is actually instigating most of it

Nasty little weasel

Kyle
21-07-2013, 02:05 PM
I believe thats due to the fact that even those of us who liked him originally, now cant stand the nasty little weasel

Who do you like now then?

Miranda123
21-07-2013, 02:12 PM
Who do you like now then?

I was a die hard fan of him and Gina in the SH, I saw them as a power couple and thought that when they returned from the SH, they could use the information they had garnered to cause chaos in the house

I think Gina's idea was a little bit of information, here and there, which would disrupt relationships within the house and make people question their 'friends' in the house

Instead of that, Dexter came out of the SH and immediately became best friends with Dazel, talking about Gina in a nasty way, trying to get them to hate her even more than Hazel did already, and then after surviving another eviction last week, he has become soooo sure of his place in the house that he was acting like his survival til the final was a foregone conclusion (until he heard everyone cheering loads for Gina on Friday night, his face was a picture lol)

Also his attacks on Callum are just stupid, Dexter has gone from being bulied in the first 3 weeks to being the main bulllier along with stupid Charlie

There are two things I hate more than anything, betrayal and bullying

Dexter is guilty of both

hence my NEW hatred of him

I hope that clears things up

Kyle
21-07-2013, 02:13 PM
I was a die hard fan of him and Gina in the SH, I saw them as a power couple and thought that when they returned from the SH, they could use the information they had garnered to cause chaos in the house

I think Gina's idea was a little bit of information, here and there, which would disrupt relationships within the house and make people question their 'friends' in the house

Instead of that, Dexter came out of the SH and immediately became best friends with Dazel, talking about Gina in a nasty way, trying to get them to hate her even more than Hazel did already, and then after surviving another eviction last week, he has become soooo sure of his place in the house that he was acting like his survival til the final was a foregone conclusion

Also his attacks on Callum are just stupid, Dexter has gone from being bulied in the first 3 weeks to being the main bulllier along with stupid Charlie

There are two things I hate more than anything, betrayal and bullying

Dexter is guilty of both

hence my NEW hatred of him

I hope that clears things up

Yeh it does, thanks. :thumbs:

Miranda123
21-07-2013, 02:40 PM

I feel sorry for him but wish he would just enjoy the experience and realises what a snake Charlie is too, he should leave her alone and enjoy his time there aside from her, although I think he really is smitten, which makes it very hard for him not to care

Dexter, on the other hand, has no feelings at all for Charlie and is being a nasty piece of work to Callum
He is soooo stupid that he didnt listen to any of the advice Gina gave him, particularly about the Housemates treating Callum the way they treated Gina & dexter and how they were bullying him
Now Dexter is the main instigator of the bullying of Callum and I hope, sincerely hope, this is his downfall

All I want for Callum is for him to survive longer than Dexter, it would also help if the other Travers Troll gets kicked out, then he could really enjoy the house

His relationship with Sam is sweet

Brother Leon
21-07-2013, 03:03 PM
Didnt sound that way on Friday lol

GET DEXTER & HAZEL OUT

He got 2nd loudest cheers and a Dexter chant...