PDA

View Full Version : Anyone still have no fave? :(

Josy
21-07-2013, 11:32 AM
For the first time ever since the very first BB I have no favourite hm :(

I seem to be sailing through this series with quite a few that I kinda like but then I find them incredibly annoying a lot of the time too.

I seriously think it's because there is genuinely no likeable people in there apart from possibly Sam but then we don't really see enough of him to decide one way or another.

Anyone else still have no favourite hm?

Kazanne
21-07-2013, 11:34 AM

I seem to be sailing through this series with quite a few that I kinda like but then I find them incredibly annoying a lot of the time too.

I seriously think it's because there is genuinely no likeable people in there apart from possibly Sam but then we don't really see enough of him to decide on way or another.

Same here Josy ,couldn't give a stuff about any of them really,lol.

Kyle
21-07-2013, 11:34 AM
I didn't have a favourite for a while, this group just seems so hard to put a finger on.

I have had preferences though including people like Wolfy and Daley who I began to dislike later on.

MTVN
21-07-2013, 11:35 AM
Yeah I've still not really had one since Sallie left lol, Dan is probably the closest to being my favourite but even him I'm not really that keen on

Jemal
Same here Josy ,couldn't give a stuff about any of them really,lol.

Tbh you might aswell give coach some much needed support here and there :wavey:

YodaBB
I don't really have a clear favourite, The people I like are Sam, Callum, Gina & Sophie (At times Dan/Twins)

JTM45
21-07-2013, 11:37 AM
Nope!
Dexter is still my favourite closely followed by Gina.:thumbs:

Suze
21-07-2013, 11:37 AM
There a few I find quite entertaining and like :D but no clear favourite, just a couple of housemates I wouldn't mind seeing out next and then maybe the house will liven up more. I think the worst in there at the moment is Hazel.

smudgie
21-07-2013, 11:38 AM

I seriously think it's because there is genuinely no likeable people in there apart from possibly Sam but then we don't really see enough of him to decide one way or another.

More or less feel the same way.
Charlie was my favourite but went off her a while back.
The more layers of the onion that we peel off this lot the less likeable they seem to be.

Hoping we see a bit more of Sam, he could have a chance.

Champagnechrisy
21-07-2013, 11:38 AM
I agree.... Always there's one that I really love to watch,
This time I quite like Dexter,Gina,and Sam.But dont really care for anyone,some of them have really bugged me.
Wish there were more likeable hms
Every year there are two big characters and we all divide up to champion our fave!
Not happening this year at all!
Maybe some BIG tasks are needed!Definitely needs something to liven up the show....it's getting boring!!

billy123
21-07-2013, 11:40 AM
I really dont care for any of them they are all pretty shallow unlikeable people the only genuine person in there is Sam and although he has been funny on live feed he doesnt really do enough.

That along with them making up the rules as they go along this year has put me off bothering to care about any of them.

michael21
21-07-2013, 11:41 AM

my fav is sexy Charlie

reason because she sexy :hmph::idc:

Northern Monkey
21-07-2013, 11:44 AM
Yeah,I'm with you OP,I don't actually like any of them.They are all dull and boring.

optimisticcynic
21-07-2013, 11:47 AM
Sam seems lovely but not done enough to stir any passion about him winning. Rest are idiots, though an excellent way to vent the stress of my working day.

Kazanne
21-07-2013, 12:00 PM
Tbh you might aswell give coach some much needed support here and there :wavey:

I don't mind Callum,I feel a bit sorry for him,the vitriole he gets is uncalled for.

Fish_Fingers
21-07-2013, 12:03 PM
They all annoy me to varying levels. Some of them amuse me occasionally, some of them get right on my t!t$. I am not actively supporting any of them as, to be honest, I don't feel any of them are worthy of my support based on their deeds and behaviour in the house thus far.

Slevin
21-07-2013, 12:13 PM
i havent been on here for over a month except the other day just to read some comments for a short time but like MTVN im the same. no favorite since Sallie.

I don't mind Callum,I feel a bit sorry for him,the vitriole he gets is uncalled for.
i agree. its rather pathetic how some are being towards him just cause they like Dex. i dont mind the bias sometimes but i rather not be like that when making comments on HG like or not. if i have a favorite they will have my full on support but im not one to act like they never do no wrong lol.

kate2013
21-07-2013, 12:52 PM
Its not a case of whether I like them, its who has been the most entertaining. If like came into it Id choose Sam, but have I watched it for Sam, no. Dan will win this, followed by Dexter and Gina. Granted Dexter probably is the most entertaining but since he tried to link himself to Charlie he has become weaker and has lost what I liked him for, the ability to stand alone. For a HM to carry their part in a show without attachment is a strength of character, I reckon Dexter has odds on himself winning.

I think BBBOTS had a good idea to give Dan a task of not being able to be the voice of reason. In that way the others ruthless sides will have no boundaries and I think their bury themselves. All except maybe for Sam who'll just sit watching it happen with a cold tinny on the go.

karezza
21-07-2013, 01:06 PM
How can you watch without having a favourite? You need to choose someone on the first night.

Slevin
21-07-2013, 01:23 PM
i like BB and i dont think i need a favorite to enjoy it. i rarely like anyone right away as well. i remember with BBUS i had a favorite every season up til the 9th or 10th. it was weird at first but i got used to knowing that some seasons im not going to have a one.

anne666
21-07-2013, 01:27 PM
Don't care about any of the. Just dislike some more than others. Totally unlikeable bunch to me, for the first time ever.

BJ2
21-07-2013, 01:29 PM
I've watched BB from the first series and this is the first time I've never had a favourite.

The only 4 I actually like re Sam, Gina Dexter and Dan

anne666
21-07-2013, 01:30 PM

I agree it's uncalled for. Also too much hysterical exaggeration by the demented Jackie.I wonder what he would have been like without her constantly demeaning him.

Slevin
21-07-2013, 01:31 PM
i never liked the idea of a mother/daughter combo in the house to begin with. i dreaded that on launch night lol.

Toy Soldier
21-07-2013, 02:00 PM
I don't have one. Still rooting for Hazel but I wouldn't say I "like" her as a character but she's currently the one with most potential to do something interesting.

Gina has fizzled out and Dexter has lost me completely now with this Charlie nonsense.

To be fair last year I was rooting for Deana, even though I found her irritating... Just because I utterly despise men like Conor. Loud, stupid, aggressive and pig ignorant.

BigSister
21-07-2013, 02:44 PM
No I agree I like some of them(Dan, twins, callum, Sam) but none to pin my flag to the mast really. My mum said same thing its because none of them you can warm to really I think her fave is sam and callum but she doesn't really like them

Champagnechrisy
21-07-2013, 02:51 PM
Don't care about any of the. Just dislike some more than others. Totally unlikeable bunch to me, for the first time ever.

Completely agree with you!
Very poor choice of HMs this time

fingers
21-07-2013, 02:57 PM

Sam can be one of the bitchiest and most unlikeable HMs on LF but never makes it to the HL show!

muchadoaboutnothing
21-07-2013, 02:58 PM
Was only saying to one of my nieces the other day that this is the first BB that I didn't have a fav, there are so many that I don't like but if I had to have one to win it would be Gina.

Razor
21-07-2013, 03:38 PM
No favs here either which doesn't bother me as I am enjoying the show.

Niamh.
21-07-2013, 07:59 PM
I don't really a fav, I find myself defending Hazel alot but more because I think she gets a lot of hate for literally anything she does. If pushed I'd say the Twins but I don't love anyone. I was the same last year though, I haven't had a proper fav since Aaron

Shaun
21-07-2013, 08:12 PM
It's fair enough with this bunch to be fair, but I think you're just a miserable bitch tbh josy.