PDA

View Full Version : BOTS Reveal No Nominations will occur? Has it ruined the Twist?

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
21-07-2013, 12:14 PM
BOTS Reveal No Nominations will occur? Has it ruined the Twist?

what's you opinion?

steviebhoy
21-07-2013, 12:15 PM
I didn't expect any noms given the nature of the twist!!

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
21-07-2013, 12:16 PM
I didn't expect any noms given the nature of the twist!!

but i think they should have carried on with noms i wanted to see who would be up normally :devil:

alex_front2
21-07-2013, 12:17 PM
Yes, the HMs won't want to go into SH.

C5 are really incompetent/ lazy. Dan's able to suss out these amateurs (Michael, memory task, Gina and Dexter in SH)

HMs should have been told that 1 per will join Sam and Sophie with immunity in the SH, then everyone cheers and then nomms as usual...

smeagol
21-07-2013, 12:19 PM
Big Brother Live ‏@BBUKLive 1h

11.54am: Dan and Gina think Big Brother is up to something with nominations this week... #bbuklive

they will guess it now, they should of made slothie and sam pick the 3rd housmeate before noms.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
21-07-2013, 12:23 PM

11.54am: Dan and Gina think Big Brother is up to something with nominations this week... #bbuklive

they will guess it now, they should of made slothie and sam pick the 3rd housmeate before noms.

yep but sam and sophie wont be allowed to talk to the others i think so that's good or Dan would have been onto it and told them not to pick him :joker:

Kizzy
21-07-2013, 12:23 PM
Dans sussed it already, if they ask him to join them will he refuse? Can't see sophie or sam twigging the twist.

Slevin
21-07-2013, 12:24 PM
i didnt expect noms with the twist anyways

joeysteele

I agree they should have had friday night in the safe house and to make a decision as to who they will bring in yesterday.

JTM45
They might just assume that everyone left in the main house will automatically be up for eviction.

Scotty07
21-07-2013, 12:26 PM
Still looking forward to this week, but a wasted opportunity to make it really epic.:bored:

joeysteele
21-07-2013, 12:26 PM
They might just assume that everyone left in the main house will automatically be up for eviction.

Didn't think of that one, that is really likely, well thought.

JTM45
21-07-2013, 12:28 PM
Didn't think of that one, that is really likely, well thought.

I really don't think they will jump to the conclusion that the people in the 'safe' house are the ones up for eviction.
It will make them more keen if anything to be chosen to go in there i reckon!:hugesmile:

Gillian-73
21-07-2013, 12:30 PM
It could have been brilliant. Fake noms, let them think those nommed really face eviction and spring it on the real three on Friday! Meh.

BBfanUSA
21-07-2013, 12:30 PM
but i think they should have carried on with noms i wanted to see who would be up normally :devil:

but then that would ruin the twist because the public will probably evict someone who's nommed in the main house.

fingers
21-07-2013, 12:31 PM
Comletely typical of this incompetent production, they should have chosen the third HM before this.

Suze
21-07-2013, 12:34 PM
I'm sure in a past BB they did something where the housemates thought the public were voting the wrong lot. They will probably just spring it on them on Friday that the public have been voting but not for those in the house but those in the safe house. Monday, they will probably just tell them all in the main house are up for the vote. It won't matter if they guess the twist or not.

reece(:
21-07-2013, 12:44 PM
It could have been brilliant. Fake noms, let them think those nommed really face eviction and spring it on the real three on Friday! Meh.
So true!! Yet again Channel5 fall flat with their beloved "twists"!!

CaudleHalbard
21-07-2013, 01:05 PM
I think all but Dan will think the housemates in the main house are up for eviction.

Dan will be suspicious.

Slevin
21-07-2013, 01:07 PM
Dan is always suspicious. a moth could fart and he would freak out and make it paranoid city.

CaudleHalbard
21-07-2013, 01:10 PM
Trouble is Dan's suspicions have sometimes been proved right and that could affect the other housemates.

alex_front2
21-07-2013, 01:10 PM
I would have wanted the house to still nom as usual (thinking that the 3rd SH HM is immune). Then on FRIDAY evening as the HMs sit on the sofa and Emma comes to the speaker phone to declare the nominees, the HMs find out for first time that the SH trio are the ones up for eviction and not the 'nominate HM'. Then Sam, Sophie and one other will not be prepared or dressed for eviction and would therefore have to go out in whatever they were wearing at that moment! :devil::devil::joker:

BJ2
21-07-2013, 01:13 PM

That's what I was hoping for but might have guessed BB would spoil it again

Toy Soldier
21-07-2013, 01:19 PM
Dan is always suspicious. a moth could fart and he would freak out and make it paranoid city.

I'd join him there, as moths don't cart. If a moth was flying around me and darted, I'd be freaking my **** out quite honestly!

But yeah at best they'll be paranoid 50/50. theyll be like "err well it might be all of us, OR it might be everyone in the safe house". There's no real way for them to know, so going in would be a total 50/50 gamble. Then again, for someone like Dan, I reckon he'd fancy his chances up against those left in the main house, but not against Sam and Sophie... So he'd likely not want to go in just in case.

alex_front2
21-07-2013, 01:28 PM
What would have been brill about the nomms is the house would probably have made it:
Callum v Gina v Dexter and relished one of these going. Imagine Friday when it's announced it's SH trio.

Vicky.
21-07-2013, 01:30 PM

:joker:

They should have done nominations as normal, and announced those 'up'. Then only let them know on friday that sophie sam and X were up really.

They are probably going to say now, that everyone who is not in the safehouse is up this week.

smudgie
21-07-2013, 01:34 PM
This is god, pointless having the twist f we don't ge a few days of seeing how the h/m react to it both in the safe house and the main house.
Much bigger fallout etc than just announcing it on Friday.:devil:

Miranda123
21-07-2013, 01:57 PM
Dans sussed it already, if they ask him to join them will he refuse? Can't see sophie or sam twigging the twist.

how has he sussed it, where have you seen that?

Miranda123
21-07-2013, 01:58 PM
:joker:

They should have done nominations as normal, and announced those 'up'. Then only let them know on friday that sophie sam and X were up really.

They are probably going to say now, that everyone who is not in the safehouse is up this week.

Oh I really hope so, that would be excellent

GET HAZEL AND DEXTER OUT

Braden
21-07-2013, 02:11 PM
Production has ruined every twist possible this summer. They've all been poorly executed and hardly entertaining.

alex_front2
21-07-2013, 02:12 PM
C5 production seem cheap and lazy. Some good ideas but poorly executed.

JTM45
21-07-2013, 02:13 PM
GET HAZEL AND DEXTER OUT

Hazel and Dexter aren't and can't possibly be up this week. You're confused!:conf2:

Cherie
21-07-2013, 02:16 PM
This is god, pointless having the twist f we don't ge a few days of seeing how the h/m react to it both in the safe house and the main house.
Much bigger fallout etc than just announcing it on Friday.:devil:

That is my thinking as well, I want to see their reaction and how people who are not normally up for eviction react.