PDA

View Full Version : is hazel turning dan hetrosexual?

the truth
21-07-2013, 12:34 PM
she fancies him in and He loves grasping his arms around her fit curvaceous body, those roving hands have even been seen to caress the odd breast....his stiffness was spotted by viewers and the way he reacted when she took away with tactile boob hugs was pretty explosive

hes been with women years ago, hes been with men since, but has the irish vixen got a cunning plan to get some sex out of the fit ex copper, can he resist?

Kizzy
21-07-2013, 12:36 PM
She fancies him more than he fancies her... It's always her initiating contact, why? because he's gay.

alex_front2
21-07-2013, 12:38 PM
I don't know but Dan's becoming very territorial, needy, concerned, desperate and longing to be around Hazel. He doesn't like her new found alliance with Gina, which is odd as he's friends with both. Ditto Hazel and Charlie. You would think he'd love having his 3 hags getting on.

However he's getting away with this as Callum seems worse around Charlie!!

After Hazel dropped Dan like a jar of cold sick when he was nommed he got upset and had to make to with Jackie for comfort. He backed off when Daley came on the scene but it's obvious he doesn't like Hazel's closeness with Charlie and wants Hazel back with him. Odd, feel like shouting 'you're gay...stop being weird and creepy about Hazel!' Mind you he hasn't reached Callum levels of bunny boiler-ishness.

Daffodil
21-07-2013, 12:38 PM
Dan is the only man there worth going for :lovedup:
But as for Hazel, I think it wouldn't surprise me that her ego thinks she can 'turn' him... the ultimate ego-boost?
He has fathered a son, so obviously he has been attracted to women in the past. My guess is that he is a little bit heterosexual, but not sufficient to bow down to Hazel the Maneater's ego. :pipe:

Verbal
21-07-2013, 12:39 PM
There is no sexual 'threat' there so she feels comfortable to be tactile with him, which she couldnt be with a straight man. Nothing wrong with it. She is not 'turning' him. Ridiculous idea. She's a fag hag, plenty of them about.

5u6HhbqAgwc

alex_front2
21-07-2013, 12:40 PM
But as for Hazel, I think it wouldn't surprise me that her ego thinks she can 'turn' him... the ultimate ego-boost?
He has fathered a son, so obviously he has been attracted to women in the past. My guess is that he is a little bit heterosexual, but not sufficient to bow down to Hazel the Maneater's ego. :pipe:

But this is what I never understand, do gay people who have hetero past lives have straight past lives as they used to be attracted to opposite sex and turned or were they in denial of true gay sexuality and pretending to live a life that was a lie?

the truth
21-07-2013, 12:46 PM
But this is what I never understand, do gay people who have hetero past lives have straight past lives as they used to be attracted to opposite sex and turned or were they in denial of true gay sexuality and pretending to live a life that was a lie?

some like to eat from both ends of the buffet

the truth
21-07-2013, 12:49 PM
if he came out of the closet as straight, imagine hazels face? that would be chuffing hilarious

alex_front2
21-07-2013, 12:58 PM
I think Hazel wants Dan to be a Hazel-sexual gay bloke ie she's the only one....

Vicky.
21-07-2013, 12:59 PM

Amen to this :laugh:

I liked Daley too, but purely on looks.

Vicky.
21-07-2013, 01:01 PM

The answer I got from a friend, who has a child and was married to a woman for 5 years too..was that he was attracted to his wife, but something just wasn't right. He didnt feel as attracted to her as he felt he should. Then one day it just clicked. So no denial of sexuality or anything, just a feeling of somethings not quite right.

I dont know if this is the same for all though.

alex_front2
21-07-2013, 01:05 PM
The answer I got from a friend, who has a child and was married to a woman for 5 years too..was that he was attracted to his wife, but something just wasn't right. He didnt feel as attracted to her as he felt he should. Then one day it just clicked. So no denial of sexuality or anything, just a feeling of somethings not quite right.

I dont know if this is the same for all though.

Fair enough as I said on previous thread, once knew a womaniser (300+ women) who turned out to be gay and really did sleep with the women as they would slag him off, call him a b@astard for using them for sex and he would boast about it. I found him a bit camp and weird that he'd be a womaniser as he seemed gay, and lo and behold he came out after about 10 years.

Toy Soldier
21-07-2013, 01:05 PM
There is no sexual 'threat' there so she feels comfortable to be tactile with him, which she couldnt be with a straight man. Nothing wrong with it. She is not 'turning' him. Ridiculous idea. She's a fag hag, plenty of them about.

5u6HhbqAgwc

This. I can only assume people who think otherwise have never had gay males in a "mixed" friendship group. One of my best friends is gay and it's always been the same: very tactile with girls in the group, and vice versa. Neither of them see it as anything more and would probably find the suggestion hilarious.

karezza
21-07-2013, 01:09 PM
Doesn't Dan have a son? Was he married?

Verbal
21-07-2013, 01:11 PM

A lot of gay people grow up very confused and feel like they have to conform to normality. Hence they end up in straight relationships, and either have mental breakdowns or feel they are able to come out as gay later in life.

Their relationship is more brother/sister than boy/girlfriend.

CaudleHalbard
21-07-2013, 01:15 PM

He has a 13 year old son, which means
Dan was only 20 when the child was born and probably 19 when his son was conceived. Dan was probably finding his feet ( sexually) so to speak.

A lot of gay people grow up very confused and feel like they have to conform to normality. Hence they end up in straight relationships, and either have mental breakdowns or feel they are able to come out as gay later in life.

Their relationship is more brother/sister than boy/girlfriend.

Agreed.

alex_front2
21-07-2013, 01:15 PM
But its 2013. There are gay people who have reasonable kind parents and friends, these people are still hiding in closet. Why? If they were in Uganda, I'd understand...

Verbal
21-07-2013, 01:18 PM
But its 2013. There are gay people who have reasonable kind parents and friends, these people are still hiding in closet. Why? If they were in Uganda, I'd understand...

It is something that is dying out in this day and age. The people that you see coming out later in life grew up in a much harsher age, where at one point it was even illegal to be gay.

alex_front2
21-07-2013, 01:21 PM
I watched some crappy BB3 show with a gay kid (about 17) and his parents were fantastic about him being gay. He made out that they would be homophobic monsters. His parents even promised to accompany him to his first gay club etc but he still acted as if he was being persecuted by an evil dictator.

Verbal
21-07-2013, 01:27 PM
I watched some crappy BB3 show with a gay kid (about 17) and his parents were fantastic about him being gay. He made out that they would be homophobic monsters. His parents even promised to accompany him to his first gay club etc but he still acted as if he was being persecuted by an evil dictator.

There is still a lot of prejudice in todays world, even though it is a lot less than it was in the 70s & 80s. I guess he was being bullied or afraid of being bullied.

Also, teenagers tend to be moody bastards anyway :joker: