PDA

View Full Version : Obvious Gameplayers never win

the truth
21-07-2013, 12:41 PM
Obvious game players never win, so dexter is finished

Yes some survive a few weeks, some even go a little further
But they never win

The ones who win have more of a balance approach.....they usually come int the show determined to try and enjoy the experience, bring enthusiasm and energy.....they tend to play the long game and be slightly cautious especially the first month....then as they get to know everyone and get comfortable they start to blossom

they only tend to tell it straight when really pushed..theyre more tactful than that

ironically gina is the biggest game player

the hysterical attention seekers are shooting stars who shine for a minute with screaming and insults then burn out immediately

the brits never vote game players to win....they may keep some to amuse them for months, then pick the quieter supposedly nicer person..but everyone has a pre match plan...underneath it all the non gameplayers are the biggest game players of all....they just have the patience to conceal their demons:devil: but as long as the dumbed down masses cant see through their game playing that's all that counts in the end

karezza
21-07-2013, 01:11 PM
Aaron played the game brilliantly.

Jemal
21-07-2013, 01:12 PM
Ikr. Everyone knew Aaron was playing a game.

alex_front2
21-07-2013, 01:13 PM
As stated above, Aaron more or less said on day 2 'I am playing a game'. He won.

Kizzy
21-07-2013, 01:15 PM
By that logic dexter is a goner.... For once I hope your right :laugh:

Withano
21-07-2013, 01:17 PM
I think the tide has been slowly turning and this will be the first series that this can be proved wrong.

A nice personality isn't as important as an airtime hog anymore and Gina will win.

Vicky.
21-07-2013, 01:18 PM
By that logic dexter is a goner.... For once I hope your right :laugh:

I dont think anyone seriously thinks Dexter will win tbh.

I do think he will make the final but he will come third at the highest.

I think Gina has this..she has even shorter odds to win than Pete did in BB7 and he was the most obvious winner ever :laugh:

JTM45
21-07-2013, 01:18 PM
As stated above, Aaron more or less said on day 2 'I am playing a game'. He won.

Exactly!
You only have to go back to last year to see that the OP's claims are bullsh*t!!!:hugesmile:

alex_front2
21-07-2013, 01:41 PM
I think the tide has been slowly turning and this will be the first series that this can be proved wrong.

A nice personality isn't as important as an airtime hog anymore and Gina will win.

Watch BB12.

Gillian-73
21-07-2013, 02:11 PM
Erm Aaron? I really don't expect Dexter to win though.

alex_front2
21-07-2013, 02:16 PM
And Aaron won when C5 was doing everything in it's power to stop him

the truth
21-07-2013, 02:20 PM
aaron admitted it but it wasn't too obvious for voters....he just came across as a perverse killjoy