PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News:Sam & Sophie Pick Twins, Creepy Callum, Dan for SafeHouse Elimination !

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
21-07-2013, 12:41 PM
Day 39: Sam and Sophie take control
23 mins ago

The Safe House duo were thrown a curve ball today when Big Brother presented them with a big decision to make.

Sophie and Sam need to select a third person to wallow with them in the lap of luxury.

To ensure they make a good selection, Big Bro has tasked them with coming up with questions for three potential Safe House housemates.

The twins, Dan and Callum are the housemates they want to ask but coming up with what to ask is taking some deciding.

The pair have been agonising over these asks for a very long time.

"We gotta remember them," Sophie said. "What was the one for the twins...?" This could take a while. Stay tuned for updates.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
21-07-2013, 12:42 PM
Who wil they choose out of those three.... i think its between Callum and twins personally

JTM45
21-07-2013, 12:43 PM
It WILL be the twins!
No doubt about it at all.

alex_front2
21-07-2013, 12:43 PM
If Callum is out of running then it will be Dan.

Sam talks to twins less

smeagol
21-07-2013, 12:45 PM
they are hopeless in every way.

hope they choose creepy then he is gone
twins can go next week with hazel

JTM45
21-07-2013, 12:45 PM
They will pick the only people who haven't spent time in the safehouse, The Twins!!!

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
21-07-2013, 12:46 PM
they are hopeless in every way.

hope they choose creepy then he is gone
twins can go next week with hazel

I soo want them to picky the creepster Callum but Dan or the twins will do also.... Dexy is safe :blush:

joeysteele
21-07-2013, 12:47 PM
I have all fingers crossed they don't pick Dan. Not because I think he would necessarily go on friday against those 2 but it is in a big way down to the BB editing of highlights that can influence events.

Somehow,I still think Sophie is the one not safe if they choose anyone other than Callum.
I am not sure the Twins would even go against Sophie.

I find a good few people like Sophie but see her as totally dull and not a good housemate in any way.

karezza
21-07-2013, 12:47 PM
Sam wants Callum.
Sophie wants Twins.
How will they decide between them?

Kizzy
21-07-2013, 12:48 PM
if dans twigged then he will throw this task.... :)

smeagol
21-07-2013, 12:48 PM
I soo want them to picky the creepster Callum but Dan or the twins will do also.... Dexy is safe :blush:

yeah same. any of those would be good. but i want creepy gone as his fans do my head in lol

Natalie.
21-07-2013, 12:50 PM
Hope they don't pick Dan, don't want Callum to go just yet either..maybe next week. Twins to go please!

Nia-96
21-07-2013, 12:50 PM
I think they will choose the twins

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
21-07-2013, 12:51 PM
Hoping for Creepster Callum ;)

karezza
21-07-2013, 12:51 PM
I think they will choose the twins

Sam won't want to share the Safe House with the Twins. They might chose Dan as a compromise.

Scotty07
21-07-2013, 12:53 PM
Don't like any of them, but please choose Jack & Joe. This will be the most entertaining eviction night of the three imo.:D:devil:

Suze
21-07-2013, 12:53 PM
I think Sam might push for Callum, so he has a mate in there for the week.

Kizzy
21-07-2013, 12:54 PM
anyone but dan!!!! :eek:

Natalie.
21-07-2013, 12:55 PM
Is there enough room for the twins, there's just 3 beds?

joeysteele
21-07-2013, 12:56 PM
Is there enough room for the twins, there's just 3 beds?

I am sure they can put another in if necessary.

CaudleHalbard
21-07-2013, 12:57 PM
I have a feeling Dan will twig.

3 safe from eviction is a bit too benevolent for BB!

Jemal
Sophie might push for the twins tho. And birthday present and what not

anne666
No idea I dread to think what question these two will come up with, brown sauce or red? straight or curly chips, who thinks mowet tastes like vinegar?

muchadoaboutnothing
21-07-2013, 12:58 PM
I think they will pick the twins as Spohie will convince Sam that it would be a birthday treat.

erinp5
21-07-2013, 01:01 PM
any one of the three is a win win for me .

reece(:
21-07-2013, 01:01 PM
Hopefully they pick Callum, would make for a more exciting eviction.

joeysteele
21-07-2013, 01:06 PM
We have to remember that they are deciding to take into the house someone they believe is then going to be safe from eviction this week.

There is in my view,little reasoning then if they really like Callum and The Twins that they overlook the opportunity to give one of them immunity after both being up last week.
Sophie knows how worried and upset the Twins were at being up last week, Sam and Sophie also both know Callum nearly went on friday.

To choose say Dan over them would look really bad for when they go back into the house if Callum and the Twins were then up for eviction.
We know they cannot be but Sam and Sophie don't know that obviously.

No for me, they will likely choose Callum,thinkiing they will be giving him a break, my guess is they had to pick 3 to question and Dan is just making up the numbers as they don't want to offend him.

Have I convinced myself that is so? I hope so and that I am right.

Vicky.
21-07-2013, 01:09 PM
Erm..is it only me who finds it strange that they have only been given a choice of those three? I mean, they would have been unlikely to pick Dexter, Gina or Hazel anyway, but this is kind of saying 'Dexter Gina and Hazel are not allowed to be put up for eviction this week'

Don't get me wrong, I am happy that they wont be, but it seems strange that the week when the safehouse residents are not safe..some people arent eligible to be picked :suspect:

Toy Soldier
21-07-2013, 01:09 PM
If Sophie wants twins specifically, Dan will just go with that. He's too submissive to say no. He'll just be like "yeah... You decide... I don't mind...".

Vicky.
21-07-2013, 01:10 PM
I think I may have read the OP wrong...are Dan twins and Callum the ones the safehouse residents have chosen to interview? Or did BB say it was between those three?

Toy Soldier
21-07-2013, 01:11 PM
Erm..is it only me who finds it strange that they have only been given a choice of those three? I mean, they would have been unlikely to pick Dexter, Gina or Hazel anyway, but this is kind of saying 'Dexter Gina and Hazel are not allowed to be put up for eviction this week'

Don't get me wrong, I am happy that they wont be, but it seems strange that the week when the safehouse residents are not safe..some people arent eligible to be picked :suspect:

The way I read it, Sam and Sophie picked the three to narrow down to one, not big brother.

joeysteele
21-07-2013, 01:12 PM
I think it is the 3 that Sam and Sophie have chosen to question Vicky.

Suze

I thought I read a post that said they could only pick three from those who were selfless in the task?

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
I think I may have read the OP wrong...are Dan twins and Callum the ones the safehouse residents have chosen to interview? Or did BB say it was between those three?

How do you delete you're account from this site, apparently i got a warning for saying the word creeepy to a member which is ludacris if its deemed to be personal when he comes on in every one of my threads to say stop typing the word creepster....

Vicky i Need instructions in how to delete my account right now :bawling:

Vicky.
21-07-2013, 01:13 PM
The way I read it, Sam and Sophie picked the three to narrow down to one, not big brother.
Yes, I see that now. Thanks.. :laugh:

I think it is the 3 that Sam and Sophie have chosen to question Vicky.

Thanks joey. Read it totally wrong and was starting to buy into the 'BB trying to save D&G' stuff

I thought I read a post that said they could only pick three from those who were selfless in the task?

Twins wouldnt have been included then :p

Suze
21-07-2013, 01:14 PM
Oh right, didn't know how some of the task turned out :D

Vicky.
21-07-2013, 01:14 PM
How do you delete you're account from this site, apparently i got a warning for saying the word creeepy to a member which is ludacris if its deemed to be personal when he comes on in every one of my threads to say stop typing the word creepster....

Cant delete your account, just change your password to something random and leave.

You arent allowed to insult other members, insulting HMs is fine, but being like that to fellow forum members is a big nono.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
21-07-2013, 01:15 PM
Cant delete your account, just change your password to something random and leave.

You arent allowed to insult other members, insulting HMs is fine, but being like that to fellow forum members is a big nono.

Ok bye :xyxwave:

smeagol
21-07-2013, 01:18 PM

dont worry about it . just be careful not to get baited. theres a few tried the same with me , dont let them win thast what they want

alex_front2
21-07-2013, 01:19 PM
Dan will quietly 'throw' the task as he's twigged. If others become suspicious why e.g. he lost an IQ test to the twins, he will act like it was a birthday gesture. Kind Dan and at the same time ensuring he doesn't get nommed much the following week. :joker:

GypsyGoth
21-07-2013, 01:19 PM
All three haven't had the chance to be in the safe house. However Dan & Callum got to spend a night in it as a reward, that could sway Sam & Sophie into picking the twins.

The only reason I see them not picking the twins is the space issue in the safe house. Would it feel crammed in there with 4?

erinp5
21-07-2013, 01:20 PM
It looks like it’ll be either Jack and Joe, Dan Neal or Callum Knell joining Sophie and Sam in Big Brother’s safe house this week.

In Friday’s twist, Big Brother revealed to the housemates that the luxurious safe house will be reopen for two housemates chosen by the house.

Charlie announced that Sam and Sophie will be moving to the safe house tonight. However, what housemates don’t realise that instead of Sophie and Sam having immunity, they have unknowingly put themselves up for eviction.

Today, Big Brother revealed to Sam and Sophie that tomorrow night they’ll be asked to invite another housemate into the safe house with them.

However, again unbeknown to them, this housemate will also face eviction on Friday.

For now, the pair believe that the person they chose will join them and enjoy immunity, and the pair have chosen Jack and Joe, Dan or Callum as their potential choices in today’s latest task.

To help make their final decision tomorrow, Big Brother has asked the pair to come up with some questions to quiz the three housemates.

But so far the duo aren’t exactly showing any great skill, with Sophie continuing to forget what they want to ask.

“We gotta remember them,” she told Sam today. “What was the one for the twins…?”

Who will the pair end up choosing live on tomorrow night’s show? Or will they change their mind and pick someone else altogether

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/154428-big-brother-2013-jack-and-joe-dan-or-callum-to-join-the-safe-house.html#ixzz2ZgZu4tRr

karezza
21-07-2013, 01:21 PM

Don't leave! Everyone gets a warning at some time.:spin:

CaudleHalbard
21-07-2013, 01:23 PM
To help make their final decision tomorrow, Big Brother has asked the pair to come up with some questions to quiz the three housemates.

But so far the duo aren’t exactly showing any great skill, with Sophie continuing to forget what they want to ask.

What a pair of airheads! Lol! :D

Daffodil
21-07-2013, 01:26 PM
They will pick the twins.

Kyle
21-07-2013, 01:26 PM
Don't leave! Everyone gets a warning at some time.:spin:

Exactly, I have one already and I have only been here a month! :hugesmile:

karezza
21-07-2013, 01:27 PM
Exactly, I have one already and I have only been here a month! :hugesmile:

Well done!

:wavey:

erinp5
21-07-2013, 01:27 PM
What a pair of airheads! Lol! :D

I know :joker:
I love that this pair being in the SH has highlighted just how dull they both are as Hms .
They are certainly not very smart ,in fact there are wiser eating grass.

Kyle
21-07-2013, 01:30 PM
Well done!

:wavey:

:hugesmile:

How dare you!!!!

I would say something but I don't want to get another one!!! :cheer2:

aman201
21-07-2013, 01:33 PM
Please be the twins.

Don't listen to Sam, Sophie!

Cherie
21-07-2013, 01:35 PM

I think they picked the 3 themselves? or am I reading the OP wrong.

erinp5
21-07-2013, 01:38 PM

Today, Big Brother revealed to Sam and Sophie that tomorrow night they’ll be asked to invite another housemate into the safe house with them.

However, again unbeknown to them, this housemate will also face eviction on Friday.

For now, the pair believe that the person they chose will join them and enjoy immunity, and the pair have chosen Jack and Joe, Dan or Callum as their potential choices in today’s latest task.

“We gotta remember them,” she told Sam today. “What was the one for the twins…?”

Who will the pair end up choosing live on tomorrow night’s show? Or will they change their mind and pick someone else altogether

Cherie

Don't be daft rise about it and move on.:joker:

Cherie

Thanks Erin, if BB has suggested the 3 Dan would have been on to it straight away.

Kizzy
21-07-2013, 01:40 PM
Detective dan is on the case :D

MrWong
21-07-2013, 01:43 PM
I don't care who's chosen.

I want Sam out and I hope he's edited as the two faced, snarky, jealous ****bag that he is on LF.

Jemal
21-07-2013, 01:44 PM
Just watched a video. I think dans going to get picked.

aman201
21-07-2013, 01:45 PM

Noo. :(

Cherie
21-07-2013, 01:45 PM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :shocked: if Dan is picked Sophie or Sam need to go, Dan does not deserve to leave imo.

Miranda123
21-07-2013, 01:47 PM
Who wil they choose out of those three.... i think its between Callum and twins personally

I might have known this was your post

I would love them to choose the Twins but it would be great if they chose Callum and he stayed over Sophie

Dexter would be scared again, like he was when Gina got a much better reaction than him on friday night

GET DEXTER & HAZEL OUT

MrWong
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :shocked: if Dan is picked Sophie or Sam need to go, Dan does not deserve to leave imo.

Sam needs to go!! :thumbs:

Cherie
Sam needs to go!! :thumbs:

Don't mind if he goes either.

Jemal
21-07-2013, 01:49 PM
By the looks of it, the video i watched gave me the impression that sophie will make the final decision. And she said she loves the twins so much "but they would be safe if they were up" "but i also love dan so much and he wouldn't be as safe as the twins, same with callum" so i think the twins may get ruled out.

Miranda123
21-07-2013, 01:50 PM

It sounds like they were choosing, not BB, cause BB likes to be subtle when it adds twists to save the most hated (ie, Hazel) it doesnt like to be too blatant

Also, BB producers knew these two would not live with the troll

Cherie
21-07-2013, 01:52 PM
By the looks of it, the video i watched gave me the impression that sophie will make the final decision. And she said she loves the twins so much "but they would be safe if they were up" "but i also love dan so much and he wouldn't be as safe as the twins, same with callum" so i think the twins may get ruled out.

of FGS :joker:

alex_front2
21-07-2013, 01:55 PM
I hate it when Hms make assumptions about who's going. That's OUR job. :joker:

Seanbon
21-07-2013, 02:04 PM
If Dan is picked,Sam will go,imo!!

joeysteele
21-07-2013, 02:06 PM
I never liked this twist,just from the Sophie and Sam angle anyway and the messing with noms/evictions again but I am liking it less and less as it unfolds.

karezza
21-07-2013, 02:07 PM
It's going to be Callum or Dan.

:joker:

MrWong
21-07-2013, 02:08 PM
Don't mind if he goes either.

It's about time that a boy was booted.

It's been all girls so far.

Cherie
21-07-2013, 02:08 PM
It's going to be Callum or Dan.

In that case if Sam is a genuine friend he will push for Callum as he was in the last 2 on Friday. They must know Hazel would be in danger if she were up.

JTM45
21-07-2013, 02:11 PM
Still think it'll be the twins myself.

joeysteele
21-07-2013, 02:12 PM

I hope you are right.:hugesmile:

CaudleHalbard
21-07-2013, 02:13 PM

I do hope so. I wonder if lighting a candle and saying a prayer might work? Lol! ;)

fingers
21-07-2013, 02:14 PM
That pair (the ones in the SH) don't have a single braincell to share between them!

alex_front2
21-07-2013, 02:15 PM
It's about time that a boy was booted.

It's been all girls so far.

But the girls booted have been deservedly so! Sallie was great (but no match for Gina and Dexter), Jemima (urgh), Wolfy (go away Wolfy) and now Jackie. All deserved. Women are often more annoying unlikeable and humourless.

JTM45
I do hope so. I wonder if lighting a candle and saying a prayer might work? Lol! ;)

I've got my pair of fat voodoo dolls out and am about to slaughter a chicken!:hugesmile:

Gillian-73

Off topic... I always see your username as candle

CaudleHalbard
21-07-2013, 02:18 PM
Off topic... I always see your username as candle

I have been known to light one occasionally! ;)

MrWong
21-07-2013, 02:30 PM
But the girls booted have been deservedly so! Sallie was great (but no match for Gina and Dexter), Jemima (urgh), Wolfy (go away Wolfy) and now Jackie. All deserved. Women are often more annoying unlikeable and humourless.

That's Sam in a nutshell.

hijaxers
21-07-2013, 02:33 PM

Don't leave because of that - i've noticed its been doing yer head in but don't rise to it, other people including myself think you have a valued opinion on here.

Johnnyuk123
21-07-2013, 02:43 PM

Nah don't do that, We have the same problem with dropping the f bomb in here ( way too PC correct ), they don't like that word but there are work arounds and there will be for the word they don't like you using, eg instead of the offending word use different words that mean the same thing eg: like... the skin crawler, the stroking stalker or the menacing pshyco.

Miranda123
21-07-2013, 02:46 PM
Day 39: Sam and Sophie take control
23 mins ago

The Safe House duo were thrown a curve ball today when Big Brother presented them with a big decision to make.

Sophie and Sam need to select a third person to wallow with them in the lap of luxury.

To ensure they make a good selection, Big Bro has tasked them with coming up with questions for three potential Safe House housemates.

The twins, Dan and Callum are the housemates they want to ask but coming up with what to ask is taking some deciding.

The pair have been agonising over these asks for a very long time.

"We gotta remember them," Sophie said. "What was the one for the twins...?" This could take a while. Stay tuned for updates.

On BB News we saw some questions, including Sophie asking

If you had to nominate (anyone but Dexter) who would it be?

even Sophie knows everyone still wants Dexter out lolol

Johnnyuk123
21-07-2013, 02:46 PM
Callum is also know as Norman Bates by some on here. lol If they catch him having a ham shank in the toilets he will forever be known as master bates.

Miranda123
21-07-2013, 02:51 PM

I wouldnt worry about it, Ive been kicked off loads, I even got suspended from Twitter the other day and I didnt even know that could happen lol

I think the problem is you calling another forum user a name, they seem to be okay with calling the housemates creepy, they just dont want users getting personal with each other

Maybe just keep slating the HM that this user likes, rather than the user themselves and you'll be ok

And stay away from twitter, its a minefield for us lovers/haters lol

Raph
21-07-2013, 02:52 PM
I seriously hope they don't pick Callum :(

Miranda123
21-07-2013, 02:53 PM

I know, he will defintely go if he's up against them two

Please pick the Twins

Jake.
21-07-2013, 02:53 PM
Having creepy Callum in the title? God this is beyond boring now.

smeagol
21-07-2013, 02:55 PM

i hope they do creepy is a gonner then, your have to start supporting dex :dance::dance::joker::joker:

Raph
21-07-2013, 03:04 PM
i hope they do creepy is a gonner then, your have to start supporting dex :dance::dance::joker::joker:

Don't worry if Callum goes i'll be supporting Sam, won't go anywhere near supporting Dexter

Kyle
21-07-2013, 03:05 PM
Don't worry if Callum goes i'll be supporting Sam, won't go anywhere near supporting Dexter

I thought you already were supporting Sam you traitor!!!! :nono:

Raph
21-07-2013, 03:11 PM
I thought you already were supporting Sam you traitor!!!! :nono:

I mean I am, but i'd like Callum to win over Sam. It's just i'd like Sam to win over anyone else :hugesmile:

hijaxers
21-07-2013, 03:20 PM
Having creepy Callum in the title? God this is beyond boring now.

Well that your opinion - everyone is entitled to their own opinion - I happen to think he is very creepy and thats my opinion - Why keep going on about it :conf:

kistar
21-07-2013, 04:33 PM
No idea I dread to think what question these two will come up with, brown sauce or red? straight or curly chips, who thinks mowet tastes like vinegar?

Hilarious ,Sophie even pronounced Moet wrong its all very cringeworthy.

I think the straight or curly chips question will be top priority!

Vanessa
21-07-2013, 04:35 PM
Is it bad that i want Creepy Callum to go to the safe house? :devil::devil::devil:

kistar
21-07-2013, 04:36 PM
Well that your opinion - everyone is entitled to their own opinion - I happen to think he is very creepy and thats my opinion - Why keep going on about it :conf:

He is very creepy , you can title posts what you like , within reason, so it's all good.:spin:

erinp5
21-07-2013, 04:51 PM
Day 39: Two's company

The fate of one housemate will be unwittingly decided by Sam and Sophie but before they cast their final vote they have narrowed the ... Read more

The fate of one housemate will be unwittingly decided by Sam and Sophie but before they cast their final vote they have narrowed the number of possibles down to three.

That's right Callum, Dan, Jack and Joe could be up for eviction this week by gaining a spot in the Safe House. Not that they know that yet.

The question is, which one would fit in best with the current Safe house residents?

Callum and Sam are good pals but could the pair's laddish exploits get on Sophie's wick? She's formed no particular bond with the man from Maidstone – perhaps a little time away from the rest of the housemates might change this.

Dan and Sam have been paired up in a couple of tasks and proved they get on but would Dan be furious that Sam and Sophie had put him in a precarious position? During their deliberations Sophie said, "I love Dan. I love him to bit,." So she'd certainly be happy to have him join the Safe House sleepover. Like Callum, he has already passed the entrace exam having partied the night away in the bath on Day 38.

And what about Jack and Joe. Would they have to share a bed if they were selected for the Safe House – there are only three slumber spots as far as we can see. Will that make them bicker more? On the plus side – the twins are a right giggle and this potential lineup has got the makings of a ratings winner of a sitcom.

We're just going to have to wait and see. We'll keep you posted

Vanessa
21-07-2013, 04:52 PM
Ok,i'm going to do some prayers, because i really want Gollum up for eviction. Callum to go! :spin:

erinp5
21-07-2013, 05:35 PM
VlMdyE-uTTU

MrWong
21-07-2013, 05:46 PM
Hilarious ,Sophie even pronounced Moet wrong its all very cringeworthy.

I think the straight or curly chips question will be top priority!

She pronounced it correctly actually.

Various mispronunciations of Moët are known, including "mo-way" and "mow-ee". Owing to the characters and the pronunciation of the similar-looking Cyrillic characters, native Russian speakers often pronounce it "mah-yot". The correct pronunciation is "mo-wett" or "m-wet" (IPA: [moɛt]), as Claude Moët's name is Dutch, not French

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mo%C3%ABt_%26_Chandon

JTM45
21-07-2013, 05:48 PM
She didn't for god's sake!

She pronounced it "Mow-wet" which is clearly not how its meant to be pronounced!!!

MrWong
21-07-2013, 05:50 PM

She pronounced it "Mow-wet" which is clearly not how its meant to be pronounced!!!

You're incorrect.

erinp5
21-07-2013, 06:51 PM
7.45pm: Meanwhile in the Safe House... Sam and Sophie are watching HM answers and deciding who to bring in with them:elephant:

Locke.
21-07-2013, 06:56 PM
Are they going live to the house to see who they choose?

chuff me dizzy
21-07-2013, 06:57 PM
PLEASE not Dan, hope they choose Billy Bunter part 1 and 2

Kazanne
21-07-2013, 06:59 PM
I think it will be Callum,he will be evicted all very predicatable but who will the forums whipping boy/girl then?

erinp5
21-07-2013, 07:03 PM
7.57pm: Who to choose?! Callum's Sam bezzie, the twins are Sophie's and Dan's the middle man. Such a toughie

fingers
21-07-2013, 07:04 PM
Sam'll get his way or else he'll have a strop!

Jemal
21-07-2013, 07:07 PM
Tbh it makes sense if they go for dan. That's way sophie didn choose her best friends. And Sam didnt choose hes. But they both like dan. So yeah.

Jake.
21-07-2013, 07:25 PM

I could say the same back to you so that doesn't really work

Vanessa
21-07-2013, 07:26 PM
Whoever they choose i hope they react badly. :devil:

kistar
21-07-2013, 07:26 PM

It's pronounced Mo ay.

MrWong
21-07-2013, 07:29 PM
It's pronounced Mo ay.

No it isn't.

Various mispronunciations of Moët are known, including "mo-way" and "mow-ee". Owing to the characters and the pronunciation of the similar-looking Cyrillic characters, native Russian speakers often pronounce it "mah-yot". The correct pronunciation is "mo-wett" or "m-wet" (IPA: [moɛt]), as Claude Moët's name is Dutch, not French

erinp5
21-07-2013, 07:32 PM
8.30pm: Back in the Safe House, Sam and Sophie's chat has turned to Dexter. He's "not moralled" raves the Canning Town girl

There is wiser eating grass.

Vanessa
21-07-2013, 07:35 PM
8.30pm: Back in the Safe House, Sam and Sophie's chat has turned to Dexter. He's "not moralled" raves the Canning Town girl

There is wiser eating grass.

:joker: Can't wait until they find out Dexter is safe. :dance2::dance2::dance2:

erinp5
21-07-2013, 07:39 PM
:joker: Can't wait until they find out Dexter is safe. :dance2::dance2::dance2:

Sweet:elephant:

Vanessa
21-07-2013, 07:42 PM
Gina and Dexter have been saved 4 times. You think the penny would drop that nominating them is not a very good idea. :laugh2::laugh2:

Vanessa
21-07-2013, 07:44 PM
8.42pm: Housemates are suspicious that the appearance of booze precedes a shocking announcement from BB." :suspect:

erinp5
21-07-2013, 07:45 PM
It looks like it’ll be either Jack and Joe, Dan Neal or Callum Knell joining Sophie and Sam in Big Brother’s safe house this week.

In Friday’s twist, Big Brother revealed to the housemates that the luxurious safe house will be reopen for two housemates chosen by the house.

Charlie announced that Sam and Sophie will be moving to the safe house tonight. However, what housemates don’t realise that instead of Sophie and Sam having immunity, they have unknowingly put themselves up for eviction.

Who will the pair end up choosing live on tomorrow night’s show? Or will they change their mind and pick someone else altogether?

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/154428-big-brother-2013-jack-and-joe-dan-or-callum-to-join-the-safe-house.html#ixzz2Zi9BmAcz

Johnnyuk123
21-07-2013, 07:45 PM
If they pick the obese children it will all kick off once BB lets them in on it. Bursting their birthday bubble! ouch! The other house will be wetting themselves as the weebles wobble but we don't fall down duo kick right off! lol

erinp5
21-07-2013, 07:47 PM
So they can changed their mind!! translated BB will change their mind.
The three they have picked are potential Hms for the SH

erinp5
21-07-2013, 07:49 PM
If they pick the obese children it will all kick off once BB lets them in on it. Bursting their birthday bubble! ouch! The other house will be wetting themselves as the weebles wobble but we don't fall down duo kick right off! lol

There is no room for both of them so I think it's between Dan/Callum .They both could live with Dan but Sophie couldn't live with Callum so ...Dan it is .

Lwize
21-07-2013, 07:51 PM
Get Dan in so we can get Dan out!
I'm surprised Dan hasn't already sussed the Safe House twist. He's been on top of every other one.

kistar
21-07-2013, 07:52 PM
No it isn't.

If Wikipedia is your reference then no wonder you got it wrong Mr Wong.

I would however like to be behind you in the queue if you were in a reputable wine merchant asking for a bottle of mowet now that would be funny.

Vanessa
21-07-2013, 07:53 PM
Dan leaving is fine by me. He's competition for Dexter. :devil:

MrWong
21-07-2013, 07:54 PM
Who will the pair end up choosing live on tomorrow night’s show? Or will they change their mind and pick someone else altogether?

BB has already stated that the choice for the safe house must be chosen out of Twins, Dan, Callum.

So why are they now saying the BIB?

MrWong
21-07-2013, 07:59 PM
If Wikipedia is your reference then no wonder you got it wrong Mr Wong.

I would however like to be behind you in the queue if you were in a reputable wine merchant asking for a bottle of mowet now that would be funny.

Then please present a source that says otherwise.

Here's the original source from the Wiki page http://lucire.com/2002/0530ll0.shtml

The correct way to pronounce it is ‘Mo’wett’.
Moët is indeed French champagne and was founded in 1743 by Claude Moët.
This is where it gets confusing. Moët was born in France in 1683; however, his name is not French, it is Dutch, which is why it is pronounced thus, says Helen Vause, public relations spokesperson for Moët & Chandon in New Zealand

actor99
21-07-2013, 09:33 PM
Callum is not creepy. that just how he expresses himself. but at least you can trust him. which is more you can say for Dexter. what's happing here with Dexter is. people are so taken with his good TV thing. that they forger who he really is. he would use anything to get saved + liked. AYTHING

erinp5
21-07-2013, 09:39 PM
Callum is not creepy. that just how he expresses himself. but at least you can trust him. which is more you can say for Dexter. what's happing here with Dexter is. people are so taken with his good TV thing. that they forger who he really is. he would use anything to get saved + liked. AYTHING

Dexter any day over Callum , Callum has issues and a temper .

Vanessa
21-07-2013, 09:43 PM
Dexter any day over Callum , Callum has issues and a temper .

Agreed. Dexter is lovely.