PDA

View Full Version : callums scary face pulling?

the truth
21-07-2013, 12:55 PM
hes like jim carrey on speed mun

what do the ladies make of this rubber faced creepster?

the jibs he pulled on that Charlie seduction defied gravity.....he seems to be able to pull his eyes farther into their sockets and his gums disappear.....give him a filthy shirt and he could quite easily become old man Steptoe

when hes not in jim carrey mode he seems reasonable looking, but yesterday he looked more like a spook from Scooby doo....

with the face pulling and creepster behaviour, guess he could get a job as Freddie kruger telling all his victims to soar before he tears them a new a*shole:devil:

Daffodil
21-07-2013, 12:59 PM
Callum himself is proud of his imagined likeness to Jim Carrey and there is a vid somewhere of him doing a Carrey gurn.
Unfortunately Callum gurns the whole time anyway. His mouth is very lizard like and when he talks to anyone he waggles his head and looks away a lot, which is why he seems very insincere. The longest time he looked directly at someone was when he was staring at Dexter in the shower. :pipe: :bawling: :devil: :dog:

the truth
21-07-2013, 01:44 PM
the answer is obvious, hes an alien shape shifter and wants to take Charlie up the mothership cockpit

Kyle
21-07-2013, 01:48 PM
Callum when interviewed about his opinion on Charlie:

http://i.imgur.com/4q4BuW8.gif

smudgie
21-07-2013, 01:48 PM
You have the face you are born with (unless you go under the knife etc) so for all it looks a bit stretched at times I would notreally judge him on it

the truth
21-07-2013, 01:51 PM
You have the face you are born with (unless you go under the knife etc) so for all it looks a bit stretched at times I would notreally judge him on it

on the contrary I found it wildly amusing , Charlie fund it wildly erotic