PDA

View Full Version : How will Sam & Sophie react to being up?

Gillian-73
21-07-2013, 03:14 PM
They've both been bigged up by the others a lot, both been told they'll make the final or even win in Sophie's case. She has shown a little bitchy side, I wonder if that will come out more now? Neither have done much in the house. I hope they react in someway at least lol

Visage
21-07-2013, 03:17 PM
I can't wait to see how they react when it all comes out.

Miranda123
21-07-2013, 03:17 PM
They've both been bigged up by the others a lot, both been told they'll make the final or even win in Sophie's case. She has shown a little bitchy side, I wonder if that will come out more now? Neither have done much in the house. I hope they react in someway at least lol

I think they should be rightly annoyed, after getting no nominations except from each other

Everyone else who has used the SH has got immunity, even the nasty Hazel got immunity AFTER getting a warning for her disgusting behaviour and she was ALLOWED to nominate

Talk about a SAVE HAZEL task

BB producers are scared of the reaction she'll get and did the same thing when Connor would have been up, its the most annoying thing when the producers step into the noms process but this is just too much

NOT A FAIR SHOW ANYMORE

Visage
21-07-2013, 03:19 PM
NOT A FAIR SHOW ANYMORE

I don't recall BB ever been a fair show, or if it was it's totally wiped from my memory:hugesmile:

smeagol
21-07-2013, 03:20 PM
sophie will hate it and probably then do the oh i dont care i want to be up speech as im real and normal blah blah lol

she put her name forward to be saved. she agrees when they say she will win lol
she wont like it. as much as she might deny it

sam will just bitch about the rest i guess

if dan goes in there he will go mental again lol

Patricia4
21-07-2013, 03:26 PM
I want Dan in it will be a right laugh his face will be a picture.

smeagol
21-07-2013, 03:30 PM
I want Dan in it will be a right laugh his face will be a picture.

ha he goes in happy he is saved then oops hes up. could we handle another dan strop lol
he wasn't happy the other day cause he wasn't picked to go in

Gillian-73
21-07-2013, 03:36 PM
The twins will not like it if it's them, Dan will say he knew it and Callum will say it's ok cos I'm a nice guy lol

Ferraga
21-07-2013, 04:34 PM
Dan would have another nervous breakdown if they were to chose him. The twins would hate Sophie and Sam. Callum is already been up so many times anyway he'll just try to have fun cos he'll know its the end of the road for him. I bet Sam and Sophie would be mighty upset and try to mask it but Sophie would show it more.

Vanessa
21-07-2013, 04:55 PM
They won't take it well, but i'll be secretly chuffed. They're so boring. :sleep:

Cherie
21-07-2013, 05:15 PM
I don't recall BB ever been a fair show, or if it was it's totally wiped from my memory:hugesmile:

True.

Vanessa
21-07-2013, 05:16 PM
True.

I think they'll be stunned. ;)

fingers
21-07-2013, 05:25 PM
Sam will pretend that he's "not bothered" but he will be seething inside just as he was seething at Callum for not following his gestured instructions during the Jackie/Callum argument. He also gave Callum almighty **** afterwards but that bit was never shown,

A seething Sam is not a pleasant sight!

Jords
21-07-2013, 05:34 PM
Probably wont react :laugh:

Suze
21-07-2013, 05:39 PM
I think they should be rightly annoyed, after getting no nominations except from each other

Everyone else who has used the SH has got immunity, even the nasty Hazel got immunity AFTER getting a warning for her disgusting behaviour and she was ALLOWED to nominate

BB producers are scared of the reaction she'll get and did the same thing when Connor would have been up, its the most annoying thing when the producers step into the noms process but this is just too much

NOT A FAIR SHOW ANYMORE

Why should they be rightly annoyed? How is this any different to save and replace where housemates had not gotten enough noms to be up, or even when all go up without some ever being nominated? They know to expect twists like this from BB. By rights as much as I didn't like Jackie much and am glad she is out, she shouldn't have been up last week with just two noms.

Cold Sweat
21-07-2013, 05:40 PM
I know I’m mean… but them finding out the truth is the part of the twist that I am most looking forward to – plus the realisation that they have inadvertently selected a fellow HM to face eviction.

I reckon Sam has some “game” about him and may know how to keep himself off the radar when it matters. Not sure about Sophie (I really like her) – but we have seen a volatile side to her (directed toward Dexter) - this coming week would not be a good time for it to re-surface… or she might be the fifth female evictee in a row, this series!

Vanessa
21-07-2013, 05:40 PM
Why should they be rightly annoyed? How is this any different to save and replace where housemates had not got enough noms to be up, or even when all go up without some ever being nominated? They know to expect twists like this from BB. By rights as much as I didn't like Jackie much and am glad she is out, she shouldn't have been up last week with just two noms.

I think they don't deserve to win. They have done NOTHING on the show. They look so smug right now i just find it funny. :joker:

Suze
21-07-2013, 05:41 PM
I know I’m mean… but them finding out the truth is the part of the twist that I am most looking forward to – plus the realisation that they have inadvertently selected a fellow HM to face eviction.

I reckon Sam has some “game” about him and may know how to keep himself off the radar when it matters. Not sure about Sophie (I really like her) – but we have seen a volatile side to her (directed toward Dexter) - this coming week would not be a good time for it to re-surface… or she might be the fifth female evictee in a row, this series!

I reckon if they choose Callum, then Sophie stands a chance of surviving next week, if not, then I reckon she could be evicted next.

CallumJoshuaSturt
21-07-2013, 05:43 PM
all they will do is the classic "I know I'm going"

Vanessa
21-07-2013, 05:44 PM
all they will do is the classic "I know I'm going"

But they think they deserve to win for being themselves. Yeah right. As if that's enough to win. :joker:

Suze
21-07-2013, 05:45 PM
I think they don't deserve to win. They have done NOTHING on the show. They look so smug right now i just find it funny. :joker:

I haven't been watching them in the safe house, will have to go find the you tube thread and check it out :D

Vanessa
21-07-2013, 05:46 PM
I haven't been watching them in the safe house, will have to go find the vyou tube thread and check it out :D

Their gamepan has been exposed. They have no chance of winning now. ;)

Patricia4
21-07-2013, 05:49 PM
ha he goes in happy he is saved then oops hes up. could we handle another dan strop lol
he wasn't happy the other day cause he wasn't picked to go in

That's what I mean it will be great viewing :joker:

parmnion
21-07-2013, 05:49 PM

I would have preferred then both knowing they were up for eviction before they chose their counterpart in proceedings.

:pipe:

Vicky.
21-07-2013, 05:53 PM
Don't think Sam will care too much. Sophie will be raging but will try to make out shes not

Patrick
21-07-2013, 05:54 PM
They're that dull they won't care.

Vanessa
21-07-2013, 05:54 PM
Don't think Sam will care too much. Sophie will be raging but will try to make out shes not

they thought they could win the show by staying in the background. I can't wait to see their faces when they find out they're up for eviction. :devil:

Tozzie
21-07-2013, 05:55 PM
faces & picture spring to mind:eek:

Vanessa
21-07-2013, 05:56 PM
faces & picture spring to mind:eek:

They'll be like this : :o:o:bawling::bawling:

JTM45
21-07-2013, 05:58 PM

This.
Sam said when they were choosing who to go in the safehouse that he'd had a great time and didn't mind taking the risk of going home etc.

MrWong
21-07-2013, 06:02 PM

I think he will care.

He'll be pissed off that Gina and Dexter aren't up. He really dislikes them both.

Johnnyuk123
21-07-2013, 06:02 PM
If BB really want the dullards out early on simply have the first 3 weeks of the show based on facebook and twitter interest. They can easily get the stats as they have done on BBOTS. It will give the boring ones a kick up the backside for trying to fly under the radar and give us the public a chance to remove them for doing sod all. If no one online is talking about you your up for eviction.

Vanessa
21-07-2013, 06:03 PM
I think he will care.

He'll be pissed off that Gina and Dexter aren't up. He really dislikes them both.

Can't wait until everyone finds out that Gina and Dexter are safe. I think there will be tears! :joker:

MrWong
21-07-2013, 06:06 PM
Can't wait until everyone finds out that Gina and Dexter are safe. I think there will be tears! :joker:

Either that or things will kick off :D

Johnnyuk123
21-07-2013, 06:07 PM
Sam will say... my winky just shrunk.
Sophie will say... fekin hell BB you barstewards! ( followed by eastenders drums straight after )

Vanessa
21-07-2013, 06:08 PM
Either that or things will kick off :D

Gina and Dexter both deserve to get to the final. They've made the show what it is. Sam and Sophie just put me to sleep. :sleep:

Johnnyuk123
21-07-2013, 06:09 PM
Gina and Dexter both deserve to get to the final. They've made the show what it is. Sam and Sophie just put me to sleep. :sleep:

Yes Sam and the gypsy have cured my insomnia.

joeysteele
21-07-2013, 06:49 PM

NOT A FAIR SHOW ANYMORE

It wasn't a fair show in the past a lot of times and there have been devious methods used to sort of 'engineer' results BB wants.

However in the main, nominations and evictions were overall pretty steady though the series.
Odd times of face to face or things like that and double evictions.

This series is now heading to the end of the 6th week and really we have had only one week of normal nominations and unbelievably this week there are none at all even.
That to me is as annoying as it is plain ridiculous.

Gillian-73
21-07-2013, 06:52 PM
Why should they be rightly annoyed? How is this any different to save and replace where housemates had not gotten enough noms to be up, or even when all go up without some ever being nominated? They know to expect twists like this from BB. By rights as much as I didn't like Jackie much and am glad she is out, she shouldn't have been up last week with just two noms.
Well said

I think that side of Sophie will come out
They're that dull they won't care.
I fear that but then I remember the little bits of bitchy we've seen of Sophie
Sam will say... my winky just shrunk.
Sophie will say... fekin hell BB you barstewards! ( followed by eastenders drums straight after )
:laugh2:

BigBrotherfan4ever
21-07-2013, 07:32 PM
I don't think Sophie be to bothered she will say it is what it is

I think Sam maybe annoyed

Liane86
26-07-2013, 12:02 AM
[QUOTE=Johnnyuk123;6193739]Yes Sam and the gypsy have cured my insomnia.[/QUOTE excuse me about gypsy watch ur mouth that's my baby sister arshole!!!!!

Johnnyuk123
26-07-2013, 08:02 AM
They would first have to wake Sam up.

Gillian-73
26-07-2013, 09:36 AM
[QUOTE=Johnnyuk123;6193739]Yes Sam and the gypsy have cured my insomnia.[/QUOTE excuse me about gypsy watch ur mouth that's my baby sister arshole!!!!!

Sophie's your sister?.