PDA

View Full Version : The way this twist would be perfect...

Jack_
21-07-2013, 03:17 PM
First of all it has to be the twins they pick, if it's not then the rest of what I say shouldn't happen.

But if they do pick the twins, this is what they should do. Firstly, make it a double so that we definitely get rid of one of Sophie and Sam :D but don't tell them that these three are up until Emma talks to the house on Friday (I have a really bad feeling they're going to ruin it and tell them tomorrow, that's boring)

If they thought that the whole house was up and these three were the ones immune, then on Friday night they reveal it it'd be a much better reaction. But how they could make it even more evil and get a much better reaction out of them is by making it pretty much exactly the same as BB6's lie week twist...

The person with the most votes is evicted immediately, and then they announce that it's a double eviction but the housemate that will be evicted next will be determined by the other housemates themselves :D (like Makosi VS Vanessa). Just imagine it...the twins have been evicted and they're all in complete shock and then Emma goes and tells them that they must vote out either Sam or Sophie :joker: they'll be in tears

So yeah

Raph
21-07-2013, 03:19 PM
This would be the most brilliant thing ever if it wasn't Sam in the safe house. Can't risk losing both him and Callum, that would be devastating

Cherie
21-07-2013, 03:27 PM
First of all it has to be the twins they pick, if it's not then the rest of what I say shouldn't happen.

But if they do pick the twins, this is what they should do. Firstly, make it a double so that we definitely get rid of one of Sophie and Sam :D but don't tell them that these three are up until Emma talks to the house on Friday (I have a really bad feeling they're going to ruin it and tell them tomorrow, that's boring)

If they thought that the whole house was up and these three were the ones immune, then on Friday night they reveal it it'd be a much better reaction. But how they could make it even more evil and get a much better reaction out of them is by making it pretty much exactly the same as BB6's lie week twist...

The person with the most votes is evicted immediately, and then they announce that it's a double eviction but the housemate that will be evicted next will be determined by the other housemates themselves :D (like Makosi VS Vanessa). Just imagine it...the twins have been evicted and they're all in complete shock and then Emma goes and tells them that they must vote out either Sam or Sophie :joker: they'll be in tears

So yeah

I don't think it will be boring they need to tell them tomorrow so we can see the fall out over the next few days.

I thought we wanted "original" twists, I'd bet my house that if they did do it like BB6 people would moan that they were copying, not being original, the producers have no imagination. bleh bleh.

Vicky.
21-07-2013, 03:29 PM
LOL that would be great.

I suspect they will tell them whos up though, and its just a normal single.

Jack_
21-07-2013, 03:30 PM
I don't think it will be boring they need to tell them tomorrow so we can see the fall out over the next few days.

I thought we wanted "original" twists, I'd bet my house that if they did do it like BB6 people would moan that they were copying, not being original, the producers have no imagination. bleh bleh.

LOL there'll be no fall out, it'll be 'omg well you guys will be safe anyway the public love you!! (insert name of housemate that Sophie and Sam pick here) will be leaving anyway'

Much better to get an instant shock live reaction, you get better emotional responses that way

And not a chance in hell, I'd much rather them copy twists from series like BB6 and BB7 because err...they were actually good, and executed well. They can take as much from those series as they want for all I care, I'd prefer that over 'omg let's do friends and family nominations how EXCITING!!!11' any day

Also they haven't done a twist where the housemates have to vote out one of their own since BB8, so it's time they did it again

Cherie
21-07-2013, 03:33 PM
LOL there'll be no fall out, it'll be 'omg well you guys will be safe anyway the public love you!! (insert name of housemate that Sophie and Sam pick here) will be leaving anyway'

Much better to get an instant shock live reaction, you get better emotional responses that way

And not a chance in hell, I'd much rather them copy twists from series like BB6 and BB7 because err...they were actually good, and executed well. They can take as much from those series as they want for all I care, I'd prefer that over 'omg let's do friends and family nominations how EXCITING!!!11' any day

Also they haven't done a twist where the housemates have to vote out one of their own since BB8, so it's time they did it again

There will be fall out, but let's see what happens either way there will be drama.

YodaBB
That wouldn't work, as there would be no point voting or trying to save your favourite as all three could be evicted despite voting. (Twins most votes, HM's decide through Sam v Sophie), therefore there is no public decision at all. If Sam had 0% of the vote he could still be evicted. If there was more than three up it could work, but it would be like Big Brother just evicting a random housemate with no public say.

smeagol
my idear is they pick one and all 3 are evicted lol

Jack_
21-07-2013, 03:39 PM
That wouldn't work, as there would be no point voting or trying to save your favourite as all three could be evicted despite voting. (Twins most votes, HM's decide through Sam v Sophie), therefore there is no public decision at all. If Sam had 0% of the vote he could still be evicted. If there was more than three up it could work, but it would be like Big Brother just evicting a random housemate with no public say.

There is a public decision, they decide who goes first :suspect: and I don't see why it's a problem if a housemate with the least votes left in a twist? It's no different from the bottom two on X Factor, sometimes the judges send home the one who had more votes...that's just the way the show works

If the Makosi VS Vanessa twist had been done with a vote to save and the two housemates with the least votes went head to head in a housemates vote then it is possible that the person who had more votes could be sent home, but that's just the nature of the twist

Jack_
21-07-2013, 03:40 PM
The only problem I can think of with this idea is that there'd be 6 housemates voting so it could end up in a tie, and the housemates would probably make sure it did too :bored:

Headie
21-07-2013, 03:46 PM
The only problem I can think of with this idea is that there'd be 6 housemates voting so it could end up in a tie, and the housemates would probably make sure it did too :bored:

But then that's where the public vote comes into it... the housemate with the most public votes out of the two is evicted (like deadlock in X Factor)

YodaBB
21-07-2013, 03:46 PM
There is a public decision, they decide who goes first :suspect: and I don't see why it's a problem if a housemate with the least votes left in a twist? It's no different from the bottom two on X Factor, sometimes the judges send home the one who had more votes...that's just the way the show works

If the Makosi VS Vanessa twist had been done with a vote to save and the two housemates with the least votes went head to head in a housemates vote then it is possible that the person who had more votes could be sent home, but that's just the nature of the twist

With only three housemates up and the one with the most votes is evicted & the other 2 are decided by housemates there is no way the public can save a housemate. For instance if it was with Hazel, Wolfy & Gina and the voting went:

Wolfy - 50%
Hazel - 47%
Gina - 3%

Wolfy evicted & then the housemates choose to evict Gina. The public have zero say & can't save a single housemate & so voting is pretty much worthless. It worked with Vanessa & Makosi because there was more than 2 housemates up for eviction

It would ultimately be unfair & a public vote that no one could actually survive, The winner could be evicted with the public having zero chance of saving them