PDA

View Full Version : Dexter cant stop talking about callum

Miranda123
21-07-2013, 03:40 PM
Dexter is now slating Callum yet again to the dirty one (see BB News video)

The dirty one who set up his best friend in the house

way to go Dexter, keep digging that hole weasel

JayBlaze
21-07-2013, 04:21 PM
I told you, he has feelings for Callum. He's disguising it by pretending to like Charlie

Jemal
21-07-2013, 04:22 PM
Lmao Miranda i just watched it, he just keeps bringing him up im tired of it.

Vicky.
21-07-2013, 04:23 PM
They are both obsessed with each other tbh. Wouldnt surprise me if this ended up being this years showmance.

smeagol
21-07-2013, 04:25 PM
its funny callum is the one talking abusing him behind his back with his jealously etc etc
which even a blind man could see,
yet somehow callum fans keep turning it around that its dex fault lol

funny also this thread is exactly the same as the other one that was before it

Miranda123
21-07-2013, 04:29 PM
Lmao Miranda i just watched it, he just keeps bringing him up im tired of it.

yep! obsessed much Dexter

Miranda123
21-07-2013, 04:31 PM
its funny callum is the one talking abusing him behind his back with his jealously etc etc
which even a blind man could see,
yet somehow callum fans keep turning it around that its dex fault lol

funny also this thread is exactly the same as the other one that was before it

Dear dear Smeagol, Callum was in the garden having fun, Dexter is in the bedroom chatting up the girl he REALLY fancies and trying to spread posion about Callum, the little gnome is obsessed and you just cant ignore it

"if I pay you, will you be my girlfriend/boyfriend" lolololol

Vanessa
21-07-2013, 04:32 PM
So it' ok fo Callum to slag off Dexter, but not the other way round? ;)

smeagol
21-07-2013, 04:35 PM
Dear dear Smeagol, Callum was in the garden having fun, Dexter is in the bedroom chatting up the girl he REALLY fancies and trying to spread posion about Callum, the little gnome is obsessed and you just cant ignore it

"if I pay you, will you be my girlfriend/boyfriend" lolololol

if the weirdo callum would drop it he wouldn't have to speak about him. the whole house speaks about him

who cares anyway. its like reading the star news paper here on some threads

Jemal
21-07-2013, 05:08 PM
if the weirdo callum would drop it he wouldn't have to speak about him. the whole house speaks about him

who cares anyway. its like reading the star news paper here on some threads

He did drop it. He didnt even care until dexter pulled him up in the kitchen too have one of those deep meaningful chats:laugh2:

Miranda123
21-07-2013, 05:10 PM
So it' ok fo Callum to slag off Dexter, but not the other way round? ;)

YEP!

Vanessa
21-07-2013, 05:11 PM
YEP!

I just can't take you seriously when you answer like this. :joker::joker::joker:

Kazanne
21-07-2013, 05:15 PM
:joker::joker: Oh the irony:hugesmile:

Videostar
21-07-2013, 05:17 PM
Dexter is in credit in regards to talking about Callum, he hardly mentions the guy compared to Callum's constant bitching about Dexter, he now rants about Dexter 24/7.

Vanessa
21-07-2013, 05:18 PM
Dexter is in credit in regards to talking about Callum, he hardly mentions the guy compared to Callum's constant bitching about Dexter, he now rants about Dexter 24/7.

That's the green eyed monster for you! ;)

MrWong
21-07-2013, 05:21 PM
They are both obsessed with each other tbh. Wouldnt surprise me if this ended up being this years showmance.

They are boring the life out of me and I wish BB would ignore this pathetic feud.

MrWong
21-07-2013, 05:24 PM

Not true at all. They bitch about each other incessantly :sleep:

Kazanne
21-07-2013, 05:25 PM
God,I'm not Callums biggest fan but people talk some ****e about him in a quest to get him hated,lol. it aint working.

Miranda123
21-07-2013, 05:25 PM
I just can't take you seriously when you answer like this. :joker::joker::joker:

Im glad Vanessa, this is a love/hate forum after all

I dont think we should take each other too seriously at all

its stressful enough being here lol

Tozzie
21-07-2013, 05:30 PM
its stressful enough being here lol

LOL Take a chill pill M and bring some love into the room, its only a gameshow, if you were in the house Miranda you would be wasting all your energy hating on Dexter and Hazel, viewers would see it and it would be GET MIRANDA OUT, GET MIRANDA OUT :p
By the way

DEXTER TO WIN hahahahahahahahahaha

Vanessa
21-07-2013, 05:31 PM
LOL Take a chill pill M and bring some love into the room, its only a gameshow, if you were in the house Miranda you would be wasting all your energy hating on Dexter and Hazel, viewers would see it and it would be GET MIRANDA OUT, GET MIRANDA OUT :p
By the way

Thank god for the ignore button in here. I love it. :devil:

Miranda123
21-07-2013, 05:38 PM
By the way

Ive already had this discussion at home and work Tozzie, and everyone agrees with you, Id be hated

But only because I dont allow people to lie to my face and I would call them on anything they said that I didnt believe, particularly Hazels insistence that she had nothing to do with Daleys eviction and was a victim, cause after the ball came in the house, I would have wanted to ask her why the newspapers would have allowed a perpertrator to 'slaughter' a victim in the press?

I would also shut Dexter up (it would so easy) every time he spoke about Callum cause he is a nasty little weasel and I cant stand bullies

So yeah, probably hated, but unlike the Chariles/Hazels/Dexters of this world, I would not suddenly pretend to like someone because they got cheers from the crowd

I may be a nutter to live with but Im not two faced

Hazel & Dexter would HATE me and that would make my year lolololol