PDA

View Full Version : I absolutely have to go for sanitys sake

Miranda123
21-07-2013, 04:26 PM
I am logging out as I cant stand any more of this.

Hazel is a vile disgusting nasty evil dirty bitch and if I keep going on BB News site I will have to keep looking at that disgusting face smothered in fake tan that's blotched and running down her armpit like a chav

I may come back later when her ugly mush (and dont all start saying she's good-looking cause she is a bosseyed hog) has moved down the list and I no longer have to look at it cause I am in danger of throwing my PC off the balcony if I have to look at her dirty nasty ugly face anymore

And Dexters too

Hazel "I only want your meat"

Dexter "If I pay you will you love me"

smeagol
21-07-2013, 04:28 PM
sounds like you fancy her lol

reece(:
21-07-2013, 04:28 PM
Overreaction much? She's not exactly the devil incarnate.

Withano
21-07-2013, 04:29 PM
Why do people feel the need to tell everybody they're leaving.

Just go quietly

the truth

who is this woman in this photo ...very cute

fingers
I am logging out as I cant stand any more of this.

Hazel is a vile disgusting nasty evil dirty bitch and if I keep going on BB News site I will have to keep looking at that disgusting face smothered in fake tan that's blotched and running down her armpit like a chav

I may come back later when her ugly mush (and dont all start saying she's good-looking cause she is a bosseyed hog) has moved down the list and I no longer have to look at it cause I am in danger of throwing my PC off the balcony if I have to look at her dirty nasty ugly face anymore

And Dexters too

Hazel "I only want your meat"

Dexter "If I pay you will you love me"

I've never been to the BB News Site, don't really feel the urge to now! :joker:

Tozzie
21-07-2013, 04:30 PM

are you sure? I think ....she's the devil in disguise, oh yes she is, the devil in disguise :devil: :D

Vicky.
21-07-2013, 04:30 PM
Please don't make attention seeking threads like this

Edit. Especially when you don't even log out and just keep posting as normal..no point whatsoever in this thread :shrug: