PDA

View Full Version : WHY CANT I?

Miranda123
21-07-2013, 04:37 PM
I posted a thread about Hazel being a dirty nasty girl and although people have posted on it, it seems that I cannot answer their posts, not sure what that's about, does anyone know?

Is it just BB protecting Hazel again or did I go to far?

If I went too far, its ridiculous, cause I never used one swear word or actual word that I would normally use to describe someone like her

Does anyone know what happened?

smudgie
21-07-2013, 04:39 PM
I posted a thread about Hazel being a dirty nasty girl and although people have posted on it, it seems that I cannot answer their posts, not sure what that's about, does anyone know?

If I went too far, its ridiculous, cause I never used one swear word or actual word that I would normally use to describe someone like her

BB have no control over what we say here.

Jack_
21-07-2013, 04:40 PM
The thread was closed by a moderator

Visage
21-07-2013, 04:41 PM

As I understood the thread, you said you was leaving this place.

Indy
21-07-2013, 04:42 PM
Useful Info (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=attention%20*****)

fingers
21-07-2013, 04:43 PM
You said you were leaving?

reece(:
21-07-2013, 04:43 PM
Cannot reply to a thread because "BB is protecting Hazel again"
That's a good one :laugh2::laugh2:

.... a moderator closed it.

Speedster
21-07-2013, 04:46 PM

Maybe it was closed because the Mods. are bored with people slagging off women who happen to be confident and are attractive to men-even ones who're in relationships.

Vicky.
21-07-2013, 04:46 PM
I closed it. It was pointless and attention seeking.

This thread is even more pointless, so this is closed too.