PDA

View Full Version : Video- Clip of public throwing tennis balls over to BB house

*mazedsalv**
21-07-2013, 04:43 PM
This has been posted online and on Twitter. Looks like those that think that BB is planting all of these balls are wrong...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDSQBL_wISY

BB at the end of clip, "This is Big Brother" telling the HMs to get back inside.

Jack_
21-07-2013, 04:44 PM
Brilliant :joker: they're so lucky to live that close, I'd be doing that every day if I lived there

You could have some great fun :D

Drew.
21-07-2013, 04:45 PM
cant tell if those tennis balls even have any writing on them, if not then that clip could have been taken from anywhere

*mazedsalv**
21-07-2013, 04:45 PM
And people saying "You can't throw it that far" well these guys used a catapult :p

Vanessa
21-07-2013, 04:46 PM
They need to put a net near the walls. :joker:

Withano
21-07-2013, 04:47 PM
"I think its more to the right Dad" What a great family bonding session!

*mazedsalv**
21-07-2013, 04:48 PM
"I think its more to the right Dad" What a great family bonding session!
:laugh:
They must be BB fans considering they knew the HMs names and knew what was going on. eg. Dan an actor, Daley slating Hazel, bookies faves.

Miranda123
21-07-2013, 04:49 PM
Brilliant :joker: they're so lucky to live that close, I'd be doing that every day if I lived there

You could have some great fun :D

What would you write on yours Jack?

LikeABoatOnWater
21-07-2013, 04:50 PM
BB started it, people would have never got the idea had bb not done it in the first place.

Vanessa
I would write on my ball : Dexter is the second fave housemate on DS. ;)

CaudleHalbard
I have never thought BB put those balls in. The "Daley slaughtering Hazel" ball clinched that for me.

That is definitely the BB enclosure. I bet they had to catapult quite a few balls before some got in!

Pronshi
21-07-2013, 04:51 PM
If it was me i'd purposely stir things up.
"Charlie is a lesbian playing guys for fools"
"Sam is the biggest bitch watch out!"
etc

*mazedsalv**
21-07-2013, 04:51 PM
From the Daley flees Daily Star article. I know normally, they public crap, but look at this...

The Hill family, who live locally, have owned up to using a slingshot to target the house.

And one culprit, Charlie Hill, said bosses cannot do anything to stop them.

He said: “We just want to stir things up a bit.

“The security guards don’t have a chance of catching us because it takes them ages to get round to that side of the house.

“Once they do, we are already gone.”

MrWong
21-07-2013, 04:59 PM
BB started it, people would have never got the idea had bb not done it in the first place.

Please let go of this conspiracy ****e. It's ridiculous.

Withano
21-07-2013, 05:06 PM
If it was me i'd purposely stir things up.
"Charlie is a lesbian playing guys for fools"
"Sam is the biggest bitch watch out!"
etc

This guy gets it.

"Dan is the most hated man in Britain"
"Dexters girlfriend is pregnant"

Videostar
21-07-2013, 05:09 PM
These morons might ruin this weeks twist. :nono:

Vanessa
21-07-2013, 05:10 PM
These morons might ruin this weeks twist. :nono:

Too late! The task is almost over. I really hope Callum wins! :devil:

*mazedsalv**
21-07-2013, 05:16 PM
Thought this was funny at first, until I read this...

"will be putting more balls in this week.whether or not they show it we dont know.we have put over about 20 but over a period of 2 weeks they only choose when to show it on the channel 5 programme.we r thinking about spoiling the suprise about sam and sophie being up for eviction but big brother r playing games by saying an additional housemate will also be put up with sam and sophie on monday"

:mad:

Pronshi
21-07-2013, 05:19 PM
Thought this was funny at first, until I read this...

"will be putting more balls in this week.whether or not they show it we dont know.we have put over about 20 but over a period of 2 weeks they only choose when to show it on the channel 5 programme.we r thinking about spoiling the suprise about sam and sophie being up for eviction but big brother r playing games by saying an additional housemate will also be put up with sam and sophie on monday"

:mad:

This is the only thing I didn't like this.
I think it's okay stirring **** but not ruining the twists.
Also got a little pissed at them saying Jackie is going and Gina is fav.
The daley thing was brilliant tho!

Videostar
21-07-2013, 05:20 PM
Too late! The task is almost over. I really hope Callum wins! :devil:

That would be fine with me, but I want Sophie iout, I cannot stand her.

Vanessa
21-07-2013, 05:23 PM
That would be fine with me, but I want Sophie iout, I cannot stand her.

Sophie the moron wll never win. She has no fanbase. :joker: It will be either Gina, Dexter or Dan. :spin:

*mazedsalv**
21-07-2013, 05:27 PM
From Charlie Hill:

"we wont be spoiling the twist tho.we will be putting messages in the forthcoming week targeting charlie and hazel"

Jords
Funny if they were just sending over their opinions but theyre being bellends.

Vanessa
From Charlie Hill:

"we wont be spoiling the twist tho.we will be putting messages in the forthcoming week targeting charlie and hazel"

Sounds good to me! I hate Charlie and Hazel! :joker:

Suze
21-07-2013, 05:29 PM
What a messy garden.

*mazedsalv**
21-07-2013, 05:44 PM
Looks like people on the comment sections are giving them ideas. The throwers have stated they won't spoil the twist, but they are considering some ideas.

- Dexter's girlfriend pregnant- To mess with Dexter/Charlie/Callum and stop the triange.
- Sneaky Sophie in the Safe House
- Charlie overtakes Gina as bookies favourite
- Evict the bitchy twin, Joe.
- Dexter's GF and Daley hook up
- Jackie left with £50k

To be fair, I think it's great if they sent those messages (which have been given to them via comments) as they don't reveal anything of the outside world, as they are not true.

arista
21-07-2013, 05:47 PM
Why are Endemol Not putting up high nets?

Or are they not bothered?

Jamesy
21-07-2013, 05:47 PM
As long as they aren't ruining twists I don't mind it really. Adds a bit more paranoia to the house and a little more drama! Can't complain really!

Only problem I see with this is that depending on the speed of these balls it could do some damage if it hit someone.

arista
21-07-2013, 05:54 PM
As long as they aren't ruining twists I don't mind it really. Adds a bit more paranoia to the house and a little more drama! Can't complain really!

Only problem I see with this is that depending on the speed of these balls it could do some damage if it hit someone.

No Jackie is Gone Now

They can all take a Hit.

Twins would not feel much etc.

Richerraine
21-07-2013, 05:56 PM
I'm sure some of the early big brothers had nets over the garden to prevent anything being thrown in ?

Gillian-73
21-07-2013, 06:07 PM
Doesn't prove bb had nothing to do with it though really does it?

Cherie
21-07-2013, 06:13 PM
Doesn't prove bb had nothing to do with it though really does it?

No and I'm very sceptical of it all.

Cherie
21-07-2013, 06:14 PM
No Jackie is Gone Now

They can all take a Hit.

Twins would not feel much etc.

:laugh2:

Samm
21-07-2013, 06:20 PM
If they do not ruin the twist I'm OK with it and are The security people going to do something about ?

Verbal
21-07-2013, 06:39 PM
Filming themselves doing it and putting it on youtube, not the cleverest thing ever done. If someone did decide to commit a terrorist attack on live TV by scaling that wall, this lot will be prime suspects.

Gillian-73
21-07-2013, 06:45 PM
No and I'm very sceptical of it all.

Me too

JustLisaAgain
21-07-2013, 06:58 PM
I think the balls will get boring before long.

MrWong
21-07-2013, 07:22 PM
BBXtra (the person who started this stupid rumour) has apologised for getting it so wrong.