PDA

View Full Version : Dan Only Arguing with Charlie because he didn't get saved.

Pronshi
21-07-2013, 04:55 PM
Dan is a smart guy and I think the only reason he was angry yesterday was because Charlie *she assumed leader there* picked Sam and Sophie.
It had nothing to do with him defending Callum.

Thought it showed a very bad side of him last night if you realized that he went quiet that night from the moment he wasn't picked.
He is such a big baby. Always making things about himself.
Personally I hope is sent to the safe house as I know he gets love on the forums now but I don't think he is a very nice person.

He has eliminated 2 people now he didn't like. Jemmia,Wolfy his 3rd target was the twins but he lost out and lost his friend.

Vanessa
21-07-2013, 04:57 PM
What a silly boy. he should be careful what he wishes for. :joker:

Miranda123
21-07-2013, 04:57 PM
Dan is a smart guy and I think the only reason he was angry yesterday was because Charlie *she assumed leader there* picked Sam and Sophie.
It had nothing to do with him defending Callum.

Thought it showed a very bad side of him last night if you realized that he went quiet that night from the moment he wasn't picked.
He is such a big baby. Always making things about himself.
Personally I hope is sent to the safe house as I know he gets love on the forums now but I don't think he is a very nice person.

He has eliminated 2 people now he didn't like. Jemmia,Wolfy his 3rd target was the twins but he lost out and lost his friend.

Agree but anything that makes him hate on Charlie is fine with me

Also, he is an ex copper so he should have noticed the intense bullying of Callum ages ago, particularly when he was taking part in it

smeagol
21-07-2013, 04:59 PM
yeah dan is getting pathetic n should just his gob most of the time, it was obviously cause he wasn't picked.
funny what he accuses dex of he does himself every single time , always he has to get involved in everything and butt in

Vanessa
21-07-2013, 05:00 PM
yeah dan is getting pathetic n should just his gob most of the time, it was obviously cause he wasn't picked.
funny what he accuses dex of he does himself every single time , always he has to get involved in everything and butt in

I know! dan is such hypocrite. :laugh:

Cherie
21-07-2013, 05:13 PM
Agree but anything that makes him hate on Charlie is fine with me

Also, he is an ex copper so he should have noticed the intense bullying of Callum ages ago, particularly when he was taking part in it

What intense bullying of Callum?

Pronshi
21-07-2013, 05:15 PM
[/B]

What intense bullying of Callum?

When Callum was alone and only had Sam while everyone in the smoking area ripped the arse out of him and he was inside.
He heard everything but he was a bit spineless then.

joeysteele
21-07-2013, 06:26 PM
Of course it isn't why he was arguing with Charlie, he wasn't that bothered, all he said was how do we do this, he was then very happy going along with Charlie when she said Sophie and Sam,had he been bothered he would have got a hands up thing going or something to choose which 2 went in, she was the one who even went on to say the decision to BB when asked..

He was perhaps more surprised at Charlie's behaviour so soon after her Mum left, Dan was very close to Jackie and perhaps wrongly thought he could step into a sort of older Brother or parental role that's all as to her.

Incidentally, I forget the thread it was on but I said it was Charlie who suggested Sophie and Sam first and not Callum.
I take that back, after watching it again he was indeed the first person to suggest Sophie and Sam for the safe house not Charlie to be fair to him too.

Chuckyegg
21-07-2013, 06:30 PM
Flapping mincing boy is losing status fast.

Pronshi
21-07-2013, 07:00 PM
Of course it isn't why he was arguing with Charlie, he wasn't that bothered, all he said was how do we do this, he was then very happy going along with Charlie when she said Sophie and Sam,had he been bothered he would have got a hands up thing going or something to choose which 2 went in, she was the one who even went on to say the decision to BB when asked..

He was perhaps more surprised at Charlie's behaviour so soon after her Mum left, Dan was very close to Jackie and perhaps wrongly thought he could step into a sort of older Brother or parental role that's all as to her.

Incidentally, I forget the thread it was on but I said it was Charlie who suggested Sophie and Sam first and not Callum.
I take that back, after watching it again he was indeed the first person to suggest Sophie and Sam for the safe house not Charlie to be fair to him too.

Dan was comforting Charlie and the minute she announced Sam and Sophie he went quiet and never spoke all night and went to bed and then he began arguing with her. Of course he was upset with her over it.
Dan would never defend Callum he just wanted a go at her and he needed an excuse to do so.