PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone else noticed how callum constantly plays with his feet in he diary room?

Vanessa
21-07-2013, 06:06 PM
It really puts me off. :conf2:

Ellen
21-07-2013, 06:09 PM
It really puts me off. :conf2:

It probably takes his mind off the knives in his back :suspect:

Kazanne
21-07-2013, 06:14 PM
It probably takes his mind off the knives in his back :suspect:

:hugesmile: nice one ,of all the things,:joker::joker:I'll bet we all play with our feet

Johnnyuk123
21-07-2013, 06:18 PM
Athletes foot can make people pick in between their toes. Doctors advise not to do this as infection can easily spread. Have you noticed that straight after doing this he runs his fingers through Charlies hair? lol

Vanessa
21-07-2013, 06:19 PM
Athletes foot can make people pick in between their toes. Doctors advise not to do this as infection can easily spread. Have you noticed that straight after doing this he runs his fingers through Charlies hair? lol

Yes! Gross! :yuk:

reece(:
:yuk:

Cherie

:joker:

hijaxers
21-07-2013, 06:25 PM

is that why Charlies changed - she athletes head

I've also noticed Callum and his feet - one of em looks like a camel foot :joker:

Vanessa
21-07-2013, 06:25 PM
is that why Charlies changed - she athletes head

I've also noticed Callum and his feet - one of em looks like a camel foot :joker:

:laugh2:

karezza
21-07-2013, 06:30 PM

Callum picks his feet then shakes hands with Sam who then bites his nails.

:yuk:

Vicky.
21-07-2013, 06:31 PM
Can't say I have, no.

Johnnyuk123
21-07-2013, 06:38 PM
We need to give Callum an evil dead task. He comes out of the diary room vomiting and stabbing random housemates in the neck. After stabbing Dexter repeatedly whilst screaming... SHE'S MINE SHE'S MINE !! He then quickly runs over and pops the obese children before running his blood stained fingers with Dexters blood on through Charlies hair. That should liven things up!
In the background you can clearly see Dan saying... I knew it!!!

Gillian-73
21-07-2013, 07:27 PM
Yeah I have, not that it bothers me! In certain situations I mess with my hands a lot! Always when I feel nervous.

Jake.
21-07-2013, 07:30 PM
I have lol, it is pretty grim :laugh:

kefln
21-07-2013, 07:33 PM
Its fairly normal for people to have a self defense mechanism. Id imagine thats his

Calderyon
21-07-2013, 07:39 PM
Maybe he has a self foot fetish.

kistar
21-07-2013, 08:10 PM
Maybe he has a self foot fetish.

:joker: maybe his foot is a substitute for his willy eeeeeeuuuuuwwwww

g17m
21-07-2013, 08:15 PM
its psychological. he's nervous and he wants to hide behind his legs when he's in the diary room because psychologically it is a defense, its his way of putting up his wall when he's looking at the camera. as for playing with his feet i assume its also psychological to take the interest off what he's saying and put it on his feet, i guess that if someone asked him about it he would have no idea he is doing it