PDA

View Full Version : BB Now just about SLs and not personalities

alex_front2
21-07-2013, 08:55 PM
Wow, BB really is about SLs eg showmance and personalties are being ignored. Brian dowling would not get much HL show action now.

Vicky.
21-07-2013, 08:56 PM
I hate how they grab onto one storyline and force it down our throats rather than being a bit more balanced.

I love Dexter, but even I am in Dexter overload at the minute :bored:

Niamh.
21-07-2013, 08:57 PM
Wow, BB really is about SLs eg showmance and personalties are being ignored. Brian dowling would not get much HL show action now.

Well, Helen and Paul still got a lot of airtime that year

Niamh.
21-07-2013, 08:58 PM
Although Helen and Pauls romance (definitely not a showmance) was quite funny and alot more interesting

kefln
21-07-2013, 09:44 PM
BB has always been about storylines.

HMs are characterised by the editing to suit how they want to depict whats going on.

For example, they will always show a scene that dan is bitching, if hazel makes a comment about relationships, that will be shown.They are less likely to show a scene where dan is encouraging, or hazel is being helpful. Because it doesnt develop the story as they want it.

Its always been the same. C4's LF made spotting this easier.

alex_front2
21-07-2013, 10:11 PM
Kefln, disagree. As I stated before bb2 brian got more air time than helen and paul. He barely had a proper storyline aside from wanting to be only gay in village when josh arrived. Even bubble got AT. Bubble and brian would get 2 seconds now. Bb1 Anna had a great personality, minimal involvement in nasty nick SL, she nearly won. Bb3 kate was a mix of personality and sl.

Now its either showmance or rivalry. We rarely see hms being fun, sam can be really funny on live feed but is non existent on hl show. The only fun we see is contrived by bb in tasks with hms wearing silly costumed or reacting to tasks eg "you're all fake" song