PDA

View Full Version : Dan is not bitchy

smeagol
21-07-2013, 09:11 PM
lol he said

anyone remember when he threw a strop that day when called bitchy lol

then tonight one day of many it was a full on bitchy blood fest first targeting dex then callum

another one who drops out of my rankings , so two faced

he needs to look at himself and stop eyeballing the rest we thinks yes we does precious

joeysteele
21-07-2013, 09:13 PM
I think there was a fair bit of gossiping done tonight about a few other housemates by near all the other housemates from what I was watching.

Vanessa
21-07-2013, 09:14 PM
Dan is the bitchiest housemate in there. :joker:

Gillian-73
21-07-2013, 09:40 PM
Yes I do! Insulted wasn't he lol but to be fair there's not much else to do in there. If none of them gossiped or bitched we'd be wanting them to.

Videostar
21-07-2013, 09:42 PM
I think there was a fair bit of gossiping done tonight about a few other housemates by near all the other housemates from what I was watching.

But Dan (on the eve of what he thinks will be nominations) starts heavily bitching about at least two HM's, he does this every Saturday and Sunday, then after noms are complete he goes quiet again.

JTM45
21-07-2013, 09:43 PM
Hypocritical Dan yet again!
Not surprised considering his previous chosen profession though.

boomoo
21-07-2013, 09:44 PM
Dan is the bitchiest housemate in there. :joker:

Yes and he was furious because the conversation was alll Dexter, Charlie, Callum.

Poor Dan not the centre of attention.

Vanessa
21-07-2013, 09:45 PM
Yes and he was furious because the conversation was alll Dexter, Charlie, Callum.

Poor Dan not the centre of attention.

And then he says Dexter is the one who loves attention. :laugh2:

joeysteele
21-07-2013, 09:45 PM
But Dan (on the eve of what he thinks will be nominations) starts heavily bitching about at least two HM's, he does this every Saturday and Sunday, then after noms are complete he goes quiet again.

I don't call it bitching, to me it is gossiping, he doesn't say they are saying or doing anything that isn't true.
He seemed to getagreement with all he was saying from all those he spoke to so it would seem they all think like he does anyway.

So I would in fairness moan at them all for doing so not just one individual.

CaudleHalbard
21-07-2013, 09:46 PM
I sometimes wonder who is more of a psycho, Callum or Dan! :D

Cherie
21-07-2013, 09:46 PM
why was he bitching about Dexter in the shower, he did'nt exactly race into it, Hazel and Sophie were urging him on, but Dan seemed to think it was all Dex and bitchy Sophie agreed.

MrWong
21-07-2013, 09:47 PM
His description of Dexter as 'tragic' was spot on and made me laugh.

He was bitchy though but then all of them have been throughout the show.

Visage
21-07-2013, 09:48 PM
I thought he was hilarious tonight. His facial expressions crease me up at times.

CaudleHalbard
21-07-2013, 09:49 PM
Dan will feel that Dexter is somewhat less tragic if he gets evicted before Dexter. ;)

smeagol
21-07-2013, 09:49 PM
why was he bitching about Dexter in the shower, he did'nt exactly race into it, Hazel and Sophie were urging him on, but Dan seemed to think it was all Dex and bitchy Sophie agreed.

that was funny he knew it wasn't dexters fault so he asked sophie and she confirmed it was hazel who instigated it. but then he said oh well and started blaming dex anyway lol
was obviously doing it for nominations

Vanessa
21-07-2013, 09:50 PM
Dan will feel that Dexter is somewhat less tragic if he gets evicted before Dexter. ;)

:joker: